Amazing Race Results – Dustin & Kandice Eliminated

December 03, 2006 09:19 PM by Joe Reality

Dustinkandice_eliminatedFor the twelfth leg of the Amazing Race 10, teams started off by driving to Casablanca, Morocco.  Two teams struggled to find the clue box, which allowed Dustin & Kandice to move from fourth place to second place.  In Casablanca, teams encountered a roadblock, where one team member had to eat camel meat.    After completing the roadblock, teams flew to Barcelona, Spain.

At the airport, Dustin & Kandice asked Tyler & James to let them finish first if it came down to a foot race between their two teams, so that they could avoid the 30 minute “Marked for Elimination” penalty.  In Barcelona, teams encountered a detour choice between “Lug It” and “Lob It.”  In “Lug It,” teams had to walk a mile wearing a giant costume.  In “Lob It,” teams had to take part in a tomato fight while searching for a clue.

During the “Lob It” detour, Kimberly couldn’t handle getting hit by tomatoes and tried to give up on the task.  After Rob & Kimberly realized how far away the other detour was, they continued on and managed to find the clue in the tomato pile.  After completing the detour, teams raced to Palau Nacional of Montjuic, which was the pit stop for this leg of the race.

Rob & Kimberly arrived in first place, and they won a trip for two to Barbados.  Lyn & Karlyn arrived in second place, and became the first all female team to make it into the final three in the history of the Amazing Race.  Tyler & James arrived in third place.  Dustin & Kandice arrived in last place and were eliminated from the Amazing Race 10.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Amazing Race news.  For other great Amazing Race news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Amazing Race.

Topics: Amazing Race |

28 Responses to “Amazing Race Results – Dustin & Kandice Eliminated”

1. James Says:
    December 3rd, 2006 at 10:43 pm

Well does this ever suck. I was sure pulling for the BQ’s, but I guess it just wasn’t meant to be. So who to pull for now? I guess Tyler & James, they’re really the only other team that’s not annoying. They should have the advantage but after the last couple of legs, I’m not so sure.. heck, Bama could end up winning this thing. eek!

2. Stu Padaso Says:
    December 3rd, 2006 at 10:48 pm

I’m dissapointed that the BQ’s couldn’t stave off elimination. I guess I have to go with the male models now. As long as those ugly ass bitches from Alabama don’t win I’ll be happy.

3. Anonymous Says:
    December 3rd, 2006 at 11:11 pm

YESSS THANK YOU!! Ugh, it was about time! They got soo annoying.

4. Anonymous Says:
    December 3rd, 2006 at 11:45 pm

I can’t believe the BQ’s got eliminated. they played a really great game. i was hoping they’d battle it out with the models =/ well i guess go tyler&james.. though i’m not as interested anymore

5. Debbie Says:
    December 4th, 2006 at 12:11 am

Didn’t Rob and Kim quit the tomato game before finding the clue? Kim walked off and Rob followed?

6. Anonymous Says:
    December 4th, 2006 at 12:14 am

We already saw a Freddy/Kendra & Team Lawyers win. So out of default I am rooting for Team Whatevias! It would be interesting to see two-bitchy overweight woman win the race.

7. Tricia Says:
    December 4th, 2006 at 1:10 am

Go BAMA!! I’m really bummed. I always record the Race on Sunday nights because I work nights, but I screwed up my VCR and got something about three hours prior to the Race. Thanks for having the info on line. Sorry I missed it!

8. Einez Says:
    December 4th, 2006 at 2:00 am

Considering how unpredictable the race can be I wouldn’t be surprised if Bama wins. It’s happened before. Look at Flo and Zach of TAR3. No one expected them to win. Speakinig of Flo I’m trying to figure out who’s worse. Kimberly or her.

9. Anonymous Says:
    December 4th, 2006 at 2:03 am

To those who think the show is now boring without the BQ’s. Oh please. You guys are just saying that now but will be curious to find out who takes the million in the end.

10. Stu Padaso Says:
    December 4th, 2006 at 2:42 am

To be honest, I wouldn’t be surprised if the uber-ugly and uber-bitchy duo from Alabama won the whole thing. Talk about not wanting to cheer for them towards the finish line. I think with the BQ’s out, TAR will not be expecting high ratings for their finale. Talk about no one to cheer for. At least the BQ’s made the season interesting with their hard play and they weren’t sore on the eyes either.

11. Tami Says:
    December 4th, 2006 at 10:19 am

I have to say, I got really upset about this… I just don’t get why Dustin and Kandice got the brunt of everybody’s frustrations. Well I only saw the latter half of the race so I don’t know who they have been acting to deserve to be treated that way. But from what I saw, they were just playing their fair game. And is it such a negative to be pretty and competitive at the same time? They weren’t even being vain and they don’t complain too much, if at all.

I don’t think I can watch the finale anymore, I really couldn’t care less who among the three remaining teams wins.

12. micheal Says:
    December 4th, 2006 at 10:32 am

hi i was disappointed on what happen , inever expected that barbie’s got elimanated , i hate the result was, i love u guys, kandice and dustin, i really enjoy ur company, ur not boring, unfortunately you lost the opportunity, but dnt worry i will traesued all the enjoyment i found in you. love you

13. Soultrance Says:
    December 4th, 2006 at 1:02 pm

I’ve hated the blonde’s since the very beginning, I’m so happy to finally see them get booted! It’s about time.

Since Mary and Dave got booted I haven’t had anyone I’ve really wanted to win, and I still don’t. My main concern was it NOT going to the blondies, and I can rest assured knowing that it won’t, yay!

Soultrance

14. Anonymous Says:
    December 4th, 2006 at 1:36 pm

It’s so funny how many people all of the sudden like the BQ’s. On past recaps, all I’ve seen was many people hating on them. I personally didn’t like them, but I think each team has it’s pros and cons.

15. Oscar Dahl, BuddyTV Says:
    December 4th, 2006 at 8:00 pm

I’m glad they’re gone. Go Rob and Kim!

16. Oscar Dahl is a Maricon Says:
    December 4th, 2006 at 9:28 pm

And you like Rob and Kim because they argue all the time? Good one idiot.

17. Annia Says:
    December 4th, 2006 at 9:32 pm

Well, should I root for the Ghetto women, or the Rehap guys who want to prove to themselves that they can do it, or the spoil, clueless brunette with her psychotic boyfriend?

My choice is the Rehap guys, because they are not annoying!!! Go rehap guys…

18. Penny Says:
    December 5th, 2006 at 12:36 am

Team heroin chic not annoying? They keep whining about the beauty queens not playing fair.

Whatever, I guess the only way that you could win the race is if you are a black married couple, a white alpha male team, or a bickering, hateful couple.

19. John Says:
    December 5th, 2006 at 12:59 am

Their referring to Alabama as “The Sistas” was borderline racist. They felt extremely entitled- like they could screw other teams but then they’re supposed to let them finish first. Whatever, blondies. The previous poster sure doesn’t help their case. Acting like Chip/Kim and Uchenna/Joyce only won because they’re black? Whatever.

20. Shada Says:
    December 5th, 2006 at 6:44 am

The BQ’s not being vain?? Tami have you been watching all this time?? Didn’t you hear their proclaimation to Phil when they finsihed first place and he commented Dustin and Candice as possibly the first female team to win TAR?? “You are Phil. You are,” they cooed with cheesy smiles and smugness plastered in their faces?? I’m glad they were eliminated.

21. Penny Says:
    December 5th, 2006 at 10:22 am

“The previous poster sure doesn’t help their case. Acting like Chip/Kim and Uchenna/Joyce only won because they’re black? Whatever.”

Gee, you did not have a problem with the white ALPHA MALE label part. Quit screaming racism! My point is that the same type of teams always wins. Couple or AlPHA MALE.

22. Um... Says:
    December 5th, 2006 at 1:18 pm

Hello? The Sistas refer to themselves as the Sistas…So, why can’t everybody else?

23. Anonymous Says:
    December 6th, 2006 at 4:01 am

The Beauty Queens didn’t really play fair. They were trying to get 1st through the Models; at the beginning of the race, they would take someone else’s turn in line to get the plane tickets first; they yielded Lyn and Karlyn. And I don’t remember what else. Anyways, they got eliminated because of Karma.

24. meatwad Says:
    December 6th, 2006 at 3:14 pm

Glad to see them go. They gave Bama a 30min delay for no reason but hate. Hate for a team who was losing the whole time. So why penalize them? Kama got the BQ’s. They never helped any other team but beged for help from Tyle/James. They wrote thier own ticket to loss. Had they not penalized Bama I think they would still be in it. Tyler/James have been good to everyone and should win.

25. mememe Says:
    December 6th, 2006 at 10:46 pm

There seems to be a group of fans who like the BQs and the other group who hates them.

We all have our own opinions on which people we ‘like’ on the show, but frankly.. the BQs were the best all around team toward the end. They ran a tight race, never fought with each other in the true spirit of being in a TEAM, they used their heads, they used their assets (LOOKS), they used every advantage they could and the car trick was slightly dirty but guess what.. it’s a race and every man, or woman, is for himself. This is not a marathon race where the fastest person on foot wins (if that was the case, BAMA would have been LONG gone).. you are SUPPOSED to outwit and outthink your opponents and that is really the only way to win (that and a little luck). There is not much in the room of creativity for trying to get an upper leg in the race. And along the way it entertains us whether we are amused, or annoyed, by their strategy.. but it’s at least alot more entertaining than the other teams who have nothing to do but to follow, bicker, and hope that the Amazing Race Gods smile upon them yet again for just one more leg.

I’m sorry to see them go.

26. Janelle Says:
    December 6th, 2006 at 11:04 pm

I think its ridiculous the way people are bashing the blondes for using a yield and bringing up this “Karma talk.” Did anyone forgot what Bama did the Chos? They had no qualms about breaking their alliance, and they kept repeating, “we never asked for their help.” I bet they would have done same thing to the Kentucky team (If they last longer). If their position was reverse, they would have use the Yield on the barbies.

T/J put me into a diabetic coma.

27. Anonymous Says:
    December 7th, 2006 at 1:08 am

To mememe. Outwit? TAR ain’t Survivor. I’m glad to see the BQ’s go. Sure they have used their looks but this time it didn’t work. HA!

28. Allen Says:
    December 12th, 2006 at 2:28 pm

It was disappointing. DAMIT!

NOW Two Beauty Queens Teams got eliminated which was both of Dustin/Kandice and Kellie/Jamie both went into silence.

Tyler/James were glad that Dustin/Kandice were knocked out of the race and lose their chance at $1 Million.

As long as BAMA Girls finish in 3rd place, I’ll be very happy.
    So, GO TYLER & JAMES!