I Love New York To Premiere January 8

December 12, 2006 12:01 AM by Joe Reality

Iluvnewyork7.5 million viewers tuned in to see Flavor of Love runner-up New York get kicked to the curb for the second time.  After being twice jilted by Flavor Flav, New York aka Tiffany Pollard was given the chance to find her one true love, as a fresh crop of twenty men are brought together to compete for her heart during VH1′s newest ‘celebreality’ show, “I Love New York.”

"I Love New York" is set to premier on Monday, January 8 at 9 PM ET on VH1.  (Photo Credit: VH1)

Topics: I Love New York |

14 Responses to “I Love New York To Premiere January 8”

1. Meya Says:
    December 19th, 2006 at 2:39 pm

I am really excited about New York’s new show. I think it is going to be an absolutely amazing show. I just hope that New York is not too out there during the show. Keep in mind, she is a woman and being too out there with all the men can ruin your reputation.

2. toontownfan142 (imvu) Says:
    December 26th, 2006 at 8:37 pm

i wanna see thsi show so badly! lol XD

3. Neiyah Says:
    December 31st, 2006 at 3:44 pm

I tuned in for all of the episodes of Flavor of Love, seasons 1 and 2. Now I’m kinda glad that New York didn’t get picked so now we can have something more exciting to look forward to. All New York is going to do is screw all the men on her show. I wouldn’t be surprised if the man she picks leaves her because all he wanted was to get in those nasty panties! EEWWWWW, She isn’t cute nor smart!

4. Mike C Says:
    January 3rd, 2007 at 8:19 pm

Our star New York will shine in yet another installment of let’s choose a man and/or women at the expense of everybody!!! Whoa!!! Count on NY to be her sassy, brassy, self and lots of quips and tears along the way. And her Gorgon mother to spit out venom!!
    Another great stable of willing Studs, this time NY gets her shot!!
    Please no unkind words about New York. She is larger than life!!

5. Anonymous Says:
    January 3rd, 2007 at 8:36 pm

New York is da bomb! She was the best out of all the contenders on Flavor of Love and should have won both times! She was the only girl who was real and actually had love for flavor flav. Ha ha delisheesh flavor flav has gone and got another girl pregnant. Go New York!

6. Abbey M. Says:
    January 9th, 2007 at 5:22 pm

I just want to know where I can find the black & white wallpaper that’s used in the dining room and throughout the I Love New York house.

Anyone know?

7. NEW JACK Says:
    January 10th, 2007 at 7:38 pm

I saw NEW YORK on Jimmy Kimmel last night and she looked ridiculous with those fake breast and FATASS. (NASTY)…P.S (AND I’M A TITTYMAN)

8. hilary Says:
    February 22nd, 2007 at 12:20 pm

I am looking for that too. If I locate it I will sent it to you.

9. Lisa Thompson Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 9:44 pm

I am so in love with love with Tango.I hope they break up because she doesn’t deserve him. What is his real name anyway? I’d love to have a shot at him.

10. Cherina Childs Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 9:51 pm

I’m so in love with Tango. He is a real intellgence and sexy man. I am very much interested in meeting him. We are so compatiable for one another.

11. Cherina Childs Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 9:58 pm

I’m in love with Tango and would love to meet him. You are a very mature and handsome man that I would love to commit to. You need a woman that would appreciate you and love you for real as well as your mother.

12. annexy Says:
    May 8th, 2007 at 7:58 am

New york is sum bustified monkey want 2 b beyonce bitch i cant belive dat she chose tangos shiny ass head nd nija tutle body over da fine ass lokkin CHANCE but it dont matter cuz she got dumbed 3 times on national tv!!!!!!BITCHEZ\
    ANNEXYZ IN DA MUTHA FUCKIN HOUSE!

13. annexy Says:
    May 8th, 2007 at 7:58 am

ANNEXYZ IN DA MUTHA FUCKIN HOUSE!

14. TiffanySucks123 Says:
    June 27th, 2007 at 6:18 pm

Tiffany is fucking ugly…She needs to wash her hair every once in awhile. Her and Chance would make a great couple because they both flip out a lot.

DUMBASSES!