Criss Angel MindFreak To Return For Third Season

January 10, 2007 11:10 PM by Joe Reality

Criss_angel_mindfreakThree-time Magician of the Year recipient, Criss Angel, returns in summer 2007 for a third season of A&E Network’s immensely mystical series CRISS ANGEL MINDFREAK – the youngest skewing series in network history.

Each week, viewers revel in witnessing Criss as he captivates live
audiences with mindboggling demonstrations of his skills, goes
behind-the-scenes to research and execute his demonstrations with his
crew, and meets celebrity friends who drop by to eagerly participate in
his awe-inspiring antics.

Robert Sharenow and Elaine Frontain Bryant are the A&E executive Producers. CRISS ANGEL
MINDFREAK is produced for A&E Network by Angel Productions Inc. and The Firm. Criss Angel, Dave
Baram and Michael Blum serve as the executive producers.

Topics: Criss Angel Mindfreak |

10 Responses to “Criss Angel MindFreak To Return For Third Season”

1. brian Says:
    January 18th, 2007 at 4:26 pm

when will criss angel return

2. Alicia Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 11:12 am

HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS AND TALENTED!

3. makayla Says:
    May 27th, 2007 at 8:36 pm

I love criss angel i rote a five page story that I wish he was my dad. I wish he was. I sent it to him and I hope he got it.

4. makayla Says:
    May 27th, 2007 at 8:38 pm

I love criss angel. He is soooooooooooooo sexy.

5. Lisa Says:
    June 5th, 2007 at 3:32 pm

I NEED HIS EMAIL HE IS SO KEWL! IF YOU HAVE IT PLEASE SEND IT TO ME!!!!!!!

DID ANYONE SEE THE STUNT WERE HE GOT STRUCK BY LIGHNING!!!
    I THOUGHT HE WOULD DIE!!!
    GOOD THING HE IS ALIVE STILL THOUGH!!!

I CAN’T WAIT UNTILL THE THIRD SEASON!!!!

6. Lisa Says:
    June 5th, 2007 at 3:36 pm

makayla are you watching Cris Angle now cause you just posted a coment at like 4 32 so yah!!!

7. kirstin Says:
    June 24th, 2007 at 2:17 pm

he is beautiful,I like much,but I speak spanish,but I like crissangel

8. Judi Says:
    November 3rd, 2007 at 9:13 pm

i think criss angle is very hot and my boyfriend like when you went into the woodchipper and mine is when you summing sprits

9. Anonymous Says:
    November 22nd, 2007 at 10:29 pm

i think he is sooooo cute! wayyyyy better than david blaine and david copperfield…they aren’t as good as criss angel..he has a better name! theirs is too plain..he is wayyy hotter than them..

10. rcnt410mj Says:
    April 14th, 2008 at 8:20 am

crissangel.com aetv.com for more info!!!!

Comments