I Love New York Results – Pootie Quits, T-weed & Bonez Eliminated

January 22, 2007 10:22 PM by Joe Reality

Tweed_bonezAt the beginning of the third episode of I Love New York, Whiteboy
received news that a very close friend of his had died.  The other men
in the house pulled together and offered Whiteboy their condolences.
For their first task, the men had to create resumes and presentations
for a meeting with a career planning specialist.  New York gave
Whiteboy the opportunity to bow out of this part of competition because
of his loss, but Whiteboy decided to go ahead and participate.

Pootie stole 12 Pack’s graph, which nearly led to a fight.  The career planning specialist turned out to be Omarosa from The Apprentice and The Surreal Life.  T-Weed claimed in his presentation that he was worth over $100 million.  Pootie on the other hand revealed that he was broke.  After Pootie left the room, he had an emotional breakdown in the stairway and passed out.  Pootie was rushed to the hospital, but he turned out to be ok.

New York revealed that the highest potential earner would go on a date with her, and the lowest potential earner would spend time with her mom.  Pootie is selected as the lowest potential earner, and T-weed is selected as the highest potential earner.  At dinner with New York’s mom, Pootie started shaking so badly that he couldn’t pick up his spoon.  Pootie said that he didn’t feel safe in the house.  At dinner with New York, T-weed talked about himself the entire time, which bored New York.

Tango went and talked to Pootie, and Pootie decided that the best thing for him was to quit the competition and go talk to someone.  New York threw a barbeque for the remaining men, and Mr. Boston gave New York a lap dance and 12 Pack drank a live bee.

At the elimination ceremony, New York revealed that she was only going to eliminate two contestants since Pootie quite.  New York gave “I Love New York” chains to Tango, Real, Rico, Onix, 12 Pack, Chance, Whiteboy, Mr. Boston, and Heat.  New York said that her mom did a credit check on T-weed, and it revealed that he had eleven accounts that were currently in collection and his last job on record was at Munchie’s Pizza.  New York eliminated T-weed and Bonez.  New York said she got rid of T-weed because he lied and Bonez because she didn’t want to corrupt him.

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for I Love
New York
news.  For
other great I Love New York News news, please also check out SirLinksALot: I Love New
York

Topics: I Love New York |

23 Responses to “I Love New York Results – Pootie Quits, T-weed & Bonez Eliminated”

1. Mike C Says:
    January 23rd, 2007 at 12:17 pm

What an episode with Pootie coming apart at the seams and reveling he has NO net worth!! It was sad and horrible at one!! And his meltdown was a new low-point for New York and her motely band of stud muffins. Glad T-Weed’s lies were laid bare and he was axed and Bonesy seemed way out of place and out of his league with the demanding New York!!
    More fun to come, stay tuned!!

2. Jesse A. T Says:
    January 24th, 2007 at 4:06 pm

T-weed is a fake ass lyin ass bitch! she shouldn’t have sent bones home! she should have sent heat home cuz “ya-ya” should have even came up!

3. Tommy S Says:
    January 29th, 2007 at 8:12 pm

TWEED is worth some money. He has some website that competes with youtube.com. He also owns some energy drink and a bunch of other small ventures. I know he used to act too, he played a guy named Bobby in the movie Original Gangsta’s. I don’t know if he is worth $100,000,000.00, but he does have some assets.

4. Jamie Says:
    January 30th, 2007 at 1:36 pm

^

Yeah, I’m dating Jessica Alba. If T-weed had money, he wouldn’t be on this show. Bonesy thinks God put on FOL’s bitch show. I think she made the right choice.

5. dirtyharri Says:
    January 31st, 2007 at 8:10 pm

I think New York should just go ahead and choose REAL and forget everyone else. That brotha is fine. 12 Pack is a drunk and a real LOSER! HURRY UP AND ELIMINATE HIM!

6. Kayla West Says:
    February 2nd, 2007 at 2:42 pm

T{{WEED}} iz such a Liar you Did the Right thing NewYork cuz He was A MESS….. and Pootie Need some Real help!!!! He showed out a whole Lot keep my baby chance and Real iight!!!! Good Luck

7. chelsie jinks Says:
    February 3rd, 2007 at 10:45 pm

yea new york just need to pick chances cause he is a good man for her and plus she like the thug type so y not go with him

8. chelsie jinks Says:
    February 3rd, 2007 at 10:46 pm

9. LadyLove710 Says:
    February 4th, 2007 at 8:48 pm

new york needs to pick real cuz he does give u the best of both worlds, a thug and a gentlemen and he is so fine

10. KKKKKKIIIIIIIIAAAAAA Says:
    February 7th, 2007 at 10:38 am

Them men aren’t there for her, they are there for their career. And she doesn’t have good sense to pick a good man, she is an actor herself (bad one)

11. teena Says:
    February 8th, 2007 at 11:55 pm

hey look i dont care who she chooses but i would take tangos fine ass in a minute!!!!if she could let him go she is the biggest loser of all

12. Shaniqua Says:
    February 13th, 2007 at 9:07 am

Pootie just embarrassed Chicago.

13. tanya Says:
    February 14th, 2007 at 11:43 pm

New York should of picked: Onix. All the rest are just lame.

14. sassy Says:
    February 14th, 2007 at 11:47 pm

Pootie is the craziest man I’ve ever seen on television. But I must say, he was funny. Should bring him back to the show just for laughs. he is pathetic.If you’re a man and you have a booty, make sure it’s made out of stone, Pootie.

15. TYESIN Says:
    February 19th, 2007 at 3:19 pm

I think POOTIE IS SO FINE I DONT CARE IF HE”S A LIL BROKE WE CAN LIVE OFF LOVE

16. Kelly Says:
    February 19th, 2007 at 11:33 pm

I can’t believe she would boot Boston before 12 Pack.

17. MzGotti Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 3:20 am

New York real knows real and me and you both know who fits that keep my boy Chance around cause he has been up front and ain’t tryin’ to be something he’s not and on the other hand Real is also a keeper girl just have them standing in the end. Oh get rid of Tango he is a big ass Baby send him home. Keep doing your thing. HOLLA

18. oscar Says:
    February 22nd, 2007 at 3:45 pm

mr boston is gonna come back and its gonna make it to dea finals but real is gona win the final

19. Candy Girl Says:
    February 27th, 2007 at 5:37 pm

As much as I think that all the guys in the house look good (except for Tango) and are good people(except for Tango), I think New York should go with Chance. Because he is a fine and sexy man and if I can’t have him then I guess New York should choose him for herself. He is a really good person and they make a cute couple. I love I Love New York. So much drama and romance!!

20. Candy Girl Says:
    February 27th, 2007 at 6:01 pm

I think New York has a good group of guy (except for Tango) and I think all the guys who are in the house so far are so so so so sexy (except for Tango)(but Chance is the sexiest). 12 pack got some nice packs. He look good. Whiteboy’s aight. He look good 2. Real is so so so so sexy. I could get with him and Chance. Rico was a fine spanish man. New York should’ve kept him, but it’s all good. Keep doin’ your thing gurl!!

21. Holla at cha boy BIG A Says:
    March 1st, 2007 at 8:36 am

Man chance is my boy he is so funny. Pick Chance New York if you don’t pick him pick Real. Aight DEUCES!

22. Jen Says:
    March 13th, 2007 at 7:39 pm

Pick Tango! Chance is just classless and his brother was so rude during the date with Tango. Those brothers are BOYS, Tango is a man. Heck, I want him!

23. jasmine jackson Says:
    May 25th, 2007 at 3:12 pm

I love new york so much i am her biggest fan and really boo you sahoukd have picked chance cause tango struggling ass is bogish you was too good for him any way much love p.s you’re gonna fine love good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments