Nicholas Pedro Gets A Second Chance On American Idol 6

January 25, 2007 02:12 AM by Joe Reality

Nicholas_pedroNicholas Pedro is twenty-five years old and is from Taunton,
Massachusetts.  During American Idol 5, Nicholas Pedro made it to
Hollywood, but he bowed out of the competition.  Nicholas told Ryan
Seacrest that the reason he bowed out of the competition was because he
couldn’t get the words right to “Buttercup.”  Nicholas said “Ever since
that experience last season, I mean there hasn’t been a day that’s gone
by without me being haunted by it.”

For his New York audition, Nicholas Pedro sang “Fly Me To The Moon.”  Carol Bayer Sager said “I think you’re wonderful.”  Randy Jackson said “Uh, yes, it was good, dude.”  Paula Abdul said “I loved your voice before, and I love it even more today.”

After all three other judges had said “Yes,” Simon Cowell said “You just made it back.”  Nicholas then asked Simon what his answer would have been, and Simon said “I would have given you a yes.”

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for American Idol
news.  For other great American Idol news, please also check out
SirLinksALot: American
Idol

Topics: American Idol |

7 Responses to “Nicholas Pedro Gets A Second Chance On American Idol 6”

1. Boquinha Says:
    February 6th, 2007 at 1:06 am

Our blog says they should’ve made him sing “buttercup.” But I like him. He’s a hometown boy.

2. Alana Says:
    February 15th, 2007 at 10:16 am

He is my pick for Idol winner. Beautiful voice and incredibly sexy.

3. LostNLuv Says:
    February 15th, 2007 at 11:28 am

He is the hottest man to ever walk planet earth.. He is my American Idol and I will be sure to make EVERYONE I know vote for him so that he will win!

4. Debra Says:
    February 17th, 2007 at 8:17 pm

is nicholas pedro not the hottest creature since boiled water ?

5. mallory Says:
    February 20th, 2007 at 3:26 pm

omg he’s absolutely gorgeous!!

6. Linds Says:
    February 23rd, 2007 at 1:02 am

I am glad to see Nick still in the race. But Nick you need to loosen up a bit…relax… you are in, just loosen up, bring forth the confidence that shined in you on your try out!! That’s what got you in, in the first place! Yes you have a great voice, but that alone will not get you through to the end!! You really need to relax, kickback, and enjoy the spotlight! Show that camera that you love what you do!! And please…. buy some new clothes!!! I think you wore the same sweater 3 times!!! Not to be such a pain Nic but just wantto see you make it through all the way this time!! I really think you have a great chance of winning! Yes Winning!! You can do it! Show us your passion Nic! Oh, and please stand up straight too! No Slumping!! It is such a negative gesture! Ok, after all this mother like preaching, Go Get Em Nic!! You got what it takes!

7. Iamfromhisstate Says:
    February 25th, 2007 at 10:51 am

I am rooting for Nick all the way because he has a really good voice and I love him so much. He is from my state and that is pretty cool. My dad told me the other day someone at his work know his mother and I think Nick should make it all the way. PLEASE MAKE NICK STAY IN THIS COMP.

Comments