Conclusion To The God Warrior On Trading Spouses

January 26, 2007 12:02 AM by Joe Reality

In Part 2 of this episode, Marguerite Perrin of Ponchatula, LA, and
LaToya Brown of St. Petersburg, FL, continue to adjust to life after
trading families. When they say goodbye, they each leave behind a
letter that could change their new families’ lives forever.

When the moms return to their own homes, they read the letters and learn how they will have to spend the show’s $50,000 prize. Moms trade houses and spouses on TRADING SPOUSES: MEET YOUR NEW MOMMY Friday, Jan. 26 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Topics: Trading Spouses |

12 Responses to “Conclusion To The God Warrior On Trading Spouses”

1. Mistic Says:
    January 26th, 2007 at 10:11 pm

No wonder so many blacks kill each other with such mentality that couple has. I guess they couldnt learn from thier ‘ancesters’ history enough to show good ethics and respect otherwise they would have not had to reap what they sowed for such sour attitudes.
    Kudos to the God Warrior but I would have given the child the money only in the form of money that could be used for college so the parents NEVER got any of it period as they are truly undeserving

2. jane doe Says:
    January 26th, 2007 at 11:39 pm

I live in st. pete and think that “Abasi” is truly the “ghetto” black male. He does represent a small portion of the black people in Florida. He does not represent them all, most are hard working kind indiviuals who are gracious and would never act in such a way. I think that leaving “Shaq” all that money was a big mistake! They needed money for house repairs and to better there live’s. The money for “Shaq” should have been appropriated for college and further education. Now you have a kid who’s like “I don’t care, I have 48 grand coming to me.” Adorable as a baby yes! But when you grow up in South Saint Pete good luck! You don’t have a chance and by the time she’s 18 she’s going to blow that money. Not because she’s bad, Kids are young they are not smart. She never had money to begin with and now she is going to have more than she knows what to do with. Gone and then we have another welfare case. Yah welcome to the ghetto’s of S. St. Pete

3. james Says:
    January 28th, 2007 at 2:06 am

I live in Florida and waited on “abasi” and his family. News flash 2 dollars on 50 does not pay my bills thanks for proving once again that poor negro’s are ignorant. Wonder why you get bad service asshole’s. It’s not because your black! Well, maybe it is if black people learned how to tip there servers, maybe there servers would take care of them. Tip or I don’t care JERK! The standard is 15 percent and up. Just so you know!

4. cookie Says:
    January 29th, 2007 at 4:41 am

what happened to this family is Abasi fault. If only he could have been “civil” to Margerite the family would have faired better. Not once did he nicely communicate the familys needs to Margerite. I was truly embaressed for him. He was hostile and rude. As the head of the household he screwed his family. Instead of showing her how bad things are and having a positve attitude for wanting to make his life better,he was down right UGLY. I was glad that his friend Conrad tried to guide him back to the purpose of the show because he totally missed the boat by then it was to late. I would have really like to have been there when he found out that the “White Lady” was going to say how their money would be spent. I guess the joke was on him. I am shocked that there are blacks like him who are irrogant and blame others for their problems. Not one thing he said did I agree w/him and I am black.It’s a shame that when his child grows up her choices will be very limited, if she adopts his narrow way of thinking. If I were his wife If I were his wife I’d slap some sense into him. And that when she sits down and watches the recap of the show & how he treated Margerite she’ll get how he let his family down. The way I see it is Abasi caused his family to get nothing. What a mean person he is. I hope when there child does get the money she gets the hell out of St Petersbugh and never looks back. Abasi I hope your proud of yourself. The shows not called “How mean can you be”.

5. cookie Says:
    January 29th, 2007 at 4:59 am

dear jane doe, once again whos behavior lead to Shaq betting all the money. I am glad that he didn’t get even a penny. I bet Abasi never once thought that the people in the swap were treating his wife well and that maybe that he should do the same.

6. FromFL Says:
    February 2nd, 2007 at 1:28 pm

It was completely disgusting how Abasi treat her. He needs to be ashame of himself. I was totally embarassed for him. I am a Afro-American and i do not see through his eyes. He wants to be racial over nothing. Get a job and do better like we have had to get out of the ghetto!! You are holding yourself behind..
    I didnt appreciate LaToya for going to New Orleans and making a difference.

7. Jackie Says:
    February 2nd, 2007 at 11:46 pm

Both Abasi and his wife are truly the most ignorant people that I have ever seen. There are ghetto’s in every race including white’s. They are teaching that beautiful little girl of theirs hate when they claim that they are against racism. I loved his friends though, they seemed like good nurturing people. I hope that when they actually sit down and watch the show that they see how sweet and welcoming the Perrin family was towards Latoya and then how Abasi was towards Marguerite. The Perrin family at least were descent and walked Latoya out to the taxi even when she attacked “The Princess”, Abasi didn’t do that for Marguerite. The whole show was him running his mouth about how bad white people are and how blacks were treated. He is blaming every white person today when none of them were even around to be responsible for slavery. Is there still racism – yes – but it’s because of people like Abasi and Latoya and not because they are black but because they are ignorant ridiculous human beings. What was also bs to me was Latoya trying to educated the Perrin family about Hurricane Katrina – they live there and were effected and have to live with devastation every day – she does not.

8. jane doe Says:
    February 7th, 2007 at 1:12 am

Why in the world would Abasi think the people in the swap were not treating his wife right. He was an outright a**h*** to that women. She was crazy as hell from the get go, but still he sure did not treat her like company. I still think it’s crazy to give that little girl all that money no strings attached no education req. etc.. how’s that baby ever going to get her but out of S. St. Pete with everything around her. You know it, I know it dead end most of the time. DONE

9. florida girl Says:
    February 7th, 2007 at 1:27 am

Black people of America white people don’t hate you! (opps news flash) You are actually the one’s who are still complaining about how bad we are and what bad things we did to you ummmmmmmm. great… umm. great.. um grandfathers who condoned slavery.Oh no wait I’m Italian. No wait, my family ate dog food to survive. You have an out, You did not have a choice! So the best bet would to be to go back to Africa(AIDS 4 to 1) So early death or a decent life in the gehtto you pick Umm.. wake up I wasn’t even old enoug to drink until 2006 so

10. Carlos Says:
    April 19th, 2007 at 11:11 pm

Guys like Abasi would be funny if they were not so pathetic. In his anger he blames “whites” for his problems and his community’s problems. Why do people give “whites” so much power? It is as if there is a “White Boogie Man” out there to stop any non “whites” from becoming a success. Maybe Abasi checks his closet and under his bed at night for the “White Boogie Man” lest he steals his opportunities and happiness! What is sad is that Abasi is putting himself in his own prison of poverty and prejudice because of his racist and exclusionary attitude. In this day and age to become successful you must network and prove that you can get along with others and add your talents collectively to accomplish a goal. I would give Abasi a job if I was looking for guy to get angry a “white” people all day, but oddly enough nobody seems to want this service that Abasi so amply provides. Watch out Abasi! The “White Boogie Man” is coming for ya!!!

11. Andy Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 10:21 pm

Oaky, as an Irishman can I just say I’ve been to America. I know the history too. And I can honestly say that there are an awful ot of middle class whites who have no idea why inequality exists all around them. Just b/c you have never seen direct racism doesnt mean that the institution doesn’t exist all throughout your hole of a country! If you had passports I’d invite you to Europe but mayeb it’s best you stay and continue to attack blacks for being poor!

12. myke Says:
    March 25th, 2009 at 2:20 am

ok andy you say you have been to america but i take it you dont live in america? then you have no idea what your talkin about so stfu!yeah i know you wrote it a long time ago but obviously no one has said anything to you. you do realize that if you were here abasi would treat you like cancer cause you are white!(atleast i assume your white since your irish)he would blame you for slavery and any other misfortunes he is going thru and why would he do that? cause your white! it wouldnt matter that you or your family had nothing to do with slavery to him all whites are devils whom he blames for every little thing wrong with his life.

Comments