Beauty & The Geek Results – Nadia & Mario Eliminated

January 31, 2007 10:46 PM by Joe Reality

Nadia_marioFor the fifth episode of Beauty & The Geek 3, a player was added to
each of the four remaining teams.  The additional player was a dog.
The geeks were challenged to take their dogs to the park and gather as
many phone numbers from women as possible.  The beauties were
challenged to build dog houses for their new team members.

The geeks’ challenge came down to a showdown between Nate and Mario.  In the end, Nate was able to get seven girls’ phone numbers and won the competition.  In the beauties’ challenge, Megan built the best doghouse and won the competition.  After the challenges, JennyLee and Nate shared some romantic moments.

Because Nate (and his partner Cecille) and Megan (and her partner Scooter) were safe from elimination because they won the challenges, the only two remaining teams had to face the elimination room.  Jennylee & Niels and Nadia & Mario squared off in a quiz on building & tools and dating & meeting women.  Nadia & Mario lost the quiz off and were eliminated from Beauty & The Geek 3.

Reality TV Magazine
is your source for
Beauty and the Geek
news.  For other great Beauty and the Geek news, please also check out
SirLinksALot: Beauty and the
Geek

Topics: Beauty And The Geek |

8 Responses to “Beauty & The Geek Results – Nadia & Mario Eliminated”

1. Blake Says:
    February 1st, 2007 at 12:00 am

Nate and JennyLee romance is starting to flourish, and her comments about the dog house judge where interesting. She is leading Nate, in the direction she would like to go. I would like to see Nate and JennyLee’s team be the final two.

Beauty and The Geek Winner Poll: http://todayspolls.googlepages.com/beauty_geek_poll

2. Not A Cecille Fan Says:
    February 1st, 2007 at 3:03 am

I think Cecille should have to sleep in that dog house she built. I can’t believe she put those bracelets on that dog’s neck. What an idiot!!

3. jp Says:
    February 1st, 2007 at 9:01 am

I was so disappointed Mario had to go. I feel that Nate and Cece should have been the ones to leave. Nate did not need to be there and Cece is learning nothing. Mario was so sincere I almost cried every time he was on the screen. He and his partner were so supportive of each other and were what the game was all about. I miss them already and have seen little to no progress from teams Cece and Jennylee. Sad. What happened to the dogs?

4. That is animal cruelty Says:
    February 1st, 2007 at 12:19 pm

I totally agree with what blake posted. I should report her to PETA

5. kirsten Says:
    February 2nd, 2007 at 1:52 pm

I was so sad when Nadia and Mario left I almost cried, they are the sweetest, they were my favorite. They were soo cool. Jennylee annoys me and cecille is just ugly

6. Sue Says:
    February 3rd, 2007 at 12:45 pm

I am interested in getting in contact with Mario from,”Beauty And The Geek”. Is there any way to do that? Thaks.

7. d Says:
    February 4th, 2007 at 10:07 pm

i just wanted to know the song that was being played while jennylee and nate kissed. does anyone know?

8. Heather Says:
    February 6th, 2007 at 5:21 pm

Did anyone else notice the “movement” in Nate’s shorts when he pushed Jennylee away from his body and told her to go to bed?

Comments