Alaina Alexander Keeps Her Dreams Alive On American Idol 6

February 01, 2007 01:56 AM by Joe Reality

Alaina_alexanderAlaina Alexander is twenty-four years old and is from West Hollywood,
California.  Before her American Idol 6 audition, Alaina revealed that
after struggling for six years to make it in the music business in L.A.
that not to long ago she decided that she wasn’t going to do music
anymore.  Alaina had decided to go to college instead, and she
considered American Idol to be her last chance to pursue a singing
career.

For her Los Angeles audition, Alaina Alexander sang “Feeling Good” by Michael Buble.  Simon Cowell said “Alaina, I thought that was really, really, really great.  I like you a lot.”  Randy Jackson said “I like you, pitchy all over the place though.”

Paula Abdul asked “This means a lot to you, huh?”  Alaina Alexander responded “Yeah, it does.  I was this close to quitting so it’s up to you guys to let me know what my destiny is.”  All the judges said yes, and Alaina made it through to Hollywood.

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for American Idol
news.  For other great American Idol news, please also check out
SirLinksALot: American
Idol

Topics: American Idol |

17 Responses to “Alaina Alexander Keeps Her Dreams Alive On American Idol 6”

1. Kath Says:
    February 1st, 2007 at 11:04 pm

This girl had NO business getting through. She was off-key and only made it through by her looks. She’ll be gone first thing in Hollywood. She’s just not that good or memorable.

2. Anonymous Says:
    February 2nd, 2007 at 5:21 pm

^^^ I have to agree, but her sob story also helped her.

3. christine carrera Says:
    February 8th, 2007 at 12:52 pm

Alaina was great you can tell she has been singing for years. she will make it far no matter what!! she has stlye looks and a voice that blows you away.

4. Kristen Kunzman Says:
    February 8th, 2007 at 1:04 pm

I can not believe people are trashing someone after listening to her for 15 seconds. Let the professionals make the decisions they have not steered us wrong yet. Alaina is the full package voice, stage presence and looks. What more can you ask for. Remeber what Simon said as she walked out “she was great”. Alaina you are great you already have a large fan base do not let people put you down. Good luck and I am voting for you all the way!!!

5. Bernadette Archibald Says:
    February 8th, 2007 at 1:11 pm

When I first heard this girl sing I thought to myself she could be the next big thing. She has it all, the full package! GO ALAINA!!!!!

6. kacie Says:
    February 8th, 2007 at 3:10 pm

alaina is awesome! it wasn’t her “sob” story that got her through, it was her talent! keep up the good work, alaina!

7. Keith S Says:
    February 9th, 2007 at 7:38 pm

This girl is gonna surprise some people this year. She shows raw talent and is going to be great with some preofessional voice coaching. You’ll see…

8. Koshi Says:
    February 11th, 2007 at 7:51 pm

Good job Alaina, you’ll do fine…thats what im saying.

9. Dani Says:
    February 15th, 2007 at 1:54 pm

I am so excited she made top 24, I was sad when I didnt see her during Hollywood week, I thought they cut her but then she showed up last night and made top 24. She is awesome, I am definetely voting for her for the remainder of the show. Her voice is diffrent, she can get to those low notes but can also belt out those high ones, I LOVE HER!!!

10. Michelle Ortiz Says:
    February 15th, 2007 at 6:54 pm

Alaina is a beautiful young lady and is very humble about her talent(s). She is obviously nervous but performs well. Alaina is also very honest and natural. GO ALAINA! We will be watching you at Uncle Howie’s Pizza!

11. melissa adams Says:
    February 23rd, 2007 at 8:20 am

It is so good to see you’ve come this far, I’m proud of you. This really has been your dream for years. I remember in sixth grade you were always singing.
    GOOD LUCK!!!

12. Anonymous Says:
    February 27th, 2007 at 4:54 pm

so hot…

13. pjackson Says:
    February 28th, 2007 at 8:20 pm

alaina is a good singer please dont put her down for her good looks, she is very talented just waiting for the rite moment

14. Jim Says:
    March 2nd, 2007 at 12:35 pm

Doesnt look like she was that good. The ole cane came out and swooped her home. Hah ahah ahahah

15. anonymous Says:
    March 3rd, 2007 at 12:29 am

Yawn! She was lucky she got the exposure she got by making it so far along the cuts.
    Thanks Alaina for sparing us a parting song. That display of professionalism was a case in point of why you are going bye bye

16. Mentos Says:
    March 3rd, 2007 at 2:28 am

I really like Alaina.

17. Michelle Holmes Says:
    April 14th, 2007 at 11:16 pm

Congratulations to Alaina for getting as much publicity and fans as she has. She deserves it. She is not only beautiful on the outside, but she is down to earth and warm in person. I think she has a wonderfully unique voice, and she will make it in the industry.

Comments