Brandon Rogers From Back-up Singer To American Idol 6

February 01, 2007 02:13 AM by Joe Reality

Brandon_rogersBrandon Rogers is twenty-eight years old and is from North Hollywood,
California.  Brandon has been a back-up singer for Anastasia and
Christina Aguilera.

For his American Idol Los Angeles audition, Brandon Rogers sang “Always On My Mind.”  After Brandon’s audition, Paula Abdul applauded.  Simon Cowell said “I think out of everyone we’ve seen today this is by far the best audition.  I say that because for the first time today I think I can see this guy making the finals.  And you have a likeability about you, which is something you and I share.”

Guest judge Olivia Newton-John said “I felt you in my heart and that’s how I can tell,beautiful.”  All four judges put Brandon Rogers through to Hollywood.  After Brandon left the audition area, Olivia Newton-John said “He’s excellent.  I haven’t seen anyone as good as him yet.”

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for American Idol
news.  For other great American Idol news, please also check out
SirLinksALot: American
Idol

Topics: American Idol |

8 Responses to “Brandon Rogers From Back-up Singer To American Idol 6”

1. donna lane Says:
    February 2nd, 2007 at 4:07 am

I enjoyed him immensely. This is one that could go far. He is a very talented singer and looks like a fine decent Christian man.

2. Dana Says:
    February 7th, 2007 at 4:52 pm

He was part of a group brought together through a radio “boy band” competition in Dallas, Tx. The Kidd Kraddick Show on 106.1 KISS-FM put together this audition originally kind of as a joke to see if they could really put a boy band together. However, they ended up with 5 great guys which they named “Boys of Harmony”. I am very proud of Brandon and certainly hope he goes far in AI. I have been a die hard listener of KISS-FM for many years and was so excited to hear about Brandon again.

3. Dr. Quest Says:
    February 15th, 2007 at 11:22 am

I knew from his first audition this guy was really really good. He has a natural talent, just a great voice. I hope he makes it to the finals. He is really likable and his voice is as smooth as velvet.

4. calvin morgan Says:
    February 15th, 2007 at 2:13 pm

he will make it to the finsls great singer.i would love to play drums for him on his first CD. a natural smooth singer

5. AP Says:
    February 15th, 2007 at 10:45 pm

“Sons of Harmony” not “Boys of Harmony”

He’s from the metroplex (Dallas-Ft. Worth) not Hollywood.

6. jazzlyn Says:
    March 5th, 2007 at 11:43 am

I think Brandon is the best. He has a fantastic voice and a really likable personality. very down to earth!!! I really hope he makes it to the finals….Go Brandon!!!

7. cc Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 9:20 pm

Sadly, he did not make it. Unfortuntly. Brandon was booted.

8. StarryMag Says:
    March 16th, 2007 at 5:30 pm

Please take the time to check out Starry Constellation Magazine’s exit interview with Brandon at:

Thanks!