Dog The Bounty Hunter Could Still Face Extradition

February 17, 2007 01:30 PM by Joe Reality

Dog_chapman_photoA recent unconfirmed report out of Guadalajara, Mexico stated
that a Mexican federal court has denied Duane “Dog” Chapman’s
injunction request and has ruled that the star of A&E’s “Dog the
Bounty Hunter” should be extradited and stand trial for deprivation of
liberty – a charge stemming from Dog and his posse’s 2003 capture of
convicted serial rapist, Andrew Luster in Puerto Vallarta.  More information can be found on A&E’s website.

Tune-in to A&E on Saturday, February 17 for a Dog the Bounty Hunter Marathon beginning at 5PM / 4C, including a special presentation of Dog: The Family Speaks at 9PM / 8C with new footage of the breaking news update.

Topics: Dog The Bounty Hunter |

14 Responses to “Dog The Bounty Hunter Could Still Face Extradition”

1. Janice Johnson Says:
    February 18th, 2007 at 12:32 pm

I cannot belive what I just read..I do’t care about how Dog got the guy, the bottom line is that HE got him.. The guy raped numerous woman and our government is going to allow Dog to get punished for bringing this awful man to justice when no one else could find him.Come on Judges..And President Bush.. Letting child molesters go on probabtion only to have them do it again or kill, lock up two Border guys who were dong their job and you are going to send DOG to Mexico.. There is something really wrong here. Please Please think this over and fight for Dog and also these Border guards. Send letters..

2. Sarah Willaims Says:
    February 18th, 2007 at 6:20 pm

I almsot cannot read anything about Dog anymore because I get so irritated with the government. Not just ours but everyones. Here is a man who is making an effoort to not only catch the bad guys but help them and our nation in all of its infinte wisdom has decided to sit back and not do a dang thing while he is going through all of this. And Mexico needs o get off their high horse they waited for 3 YEARS to doi anything and I thing that they are just trying to prove some point and it is sad that they let so many people who deserve to be locked up go just to make room for people who are doing good. May God Bless that family and be with them

3. jeff zorn Says:
    February 19th, 2007 at 10:42 am

if it was a real cop they would protect them and give them a ,medal

4. pauline Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 12:19 pm

I have had enough w/ mexico just let it go .Its all about publicity for them. Dog spent his time and energy to get this man who constantly was a threat to women all over>Ther is so much I want to rant about.This extradition is bunch of boloney. LET DOG GO.LEAVE HIM ALONE

5. PAMELA CONLEY Says:
    February 23rd, 2007 at 1:16 pm

THIS IS CRAZY! HAVE YOU EVER BEEN RAPED? I HAVE AND THE NERVE OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO DOG. HE MADE OUR STREETS SAFER FROM AN ANIMAL AND NOW HE IS FACING JAIL. HOW CRAZY. THIS COUNTRY IS INSANE.

6. Ruth Says:
    February 24th, 2007 at 10:06 am

Why should the GOOD GUYS go to jail?? I belive in what these people do. They should be let go and let them get the bad guys and girls that are hurting our kids and everyone else.Dog and Beth and the rest of the team May GOD Bless you .You are in my Prayers .My family watches your show all the time.Keep up the good work GODBLESS You All!!!!!

7. Ruth Says:
    February 24th, 2007 at 10:09 am

8. Tracey Palmer Says:
    March 3rd, 2007 at 5:03 pm

I cannot believe Mexico they should be glad Dog got the man and put him away before he could rape women in Mexico the way he has done in the united states. And what kind of message is it putting out to convicts do as you want then run to Mexico where you will be safe and not have to answer for your wrong doings. This is just wrong and they should drop the charges against Mr. Chapman.

9. Isabel Chantry Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 5:07 am

I lived in the USA for 10 glorious years and still have family and friends there. I always believed in the US system of justice, but this is ridiculous- Dog gives people a chance to find a new life-it’s time politics cleaned up. This man deserves a medal – wake up Pres. Bush- its the little people who make your country great- do not let Mexico dictate your policy.

10. jessica mcmillan Says:
    June 6th, 2007 at 11:16 am

WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GOVERNMENT. THIS IS THE BIGGEST CROCK I HAVE EVER HEARD. IF THE GOVERNMENT WOULD PUT ALL THE EFFORT ON CATCHING THESE GUYS THEN NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPEND IN THE FIRST PLACE. I THINK THE GOVERNMENT IS JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE THEY DIDN’T CATCH THE RAPIST. THEY NEED TO GROW THE F&#@ UP.

11. Brenda Lassiter Says:
    August 12th, 2007 at 10:08 pm

God bless Dog and Beth and their family.

12. Pavo Kobas Says:
    August 13th, 2007 at 7:02 pm

Dog the bounty hunter should not have been arrested.What they should have done is arrest the fugitive named Andrew Luster because he was a rappist.

13. Pavo Kobas Says:
    August 13th, 2007 at 7:07 pm

God bless Dog the bounty hunter and his family. God bless you all.

14. deassassin Says:
    March 12th, 2011 at 3:26 pm

hello dog,the name deassassin i love your shyour show put me in a minde to think the job you are doing helping to bring those man in,it make me want to do the samething,but out here newyork you can,i like the job you do,the government never one as to chang our life thay say one thing an do anyother thing.government look at us like a number,thay can see a x con man chang there life an do righ.dog i hop you get your job ,an your show back on t.v….i have a hod time look 4 work, an same time i like to do your job,get a team an make money,i had done 10yr an5 out been good had to kids,work 4few week to thay find out i was a con.ever were i go sorry you have a rceca,

Comments