American Idol Top 12 Boys Performances Don’t Impress The Judges

February 20, 2007 10:22 PM by Joe Reality

After making small talk with the American Idol judges, Ryan Seacrest
introduced a recap segment of the top 12 boys making it to this point
in American Idol.  In an intro clip, Rudy Cardenas talked about how
Simon Cowell didn’t seem to like him during the auditions.  Rudy sang
“Free Ride.”  Randy Jackson said “You definitely got the party started,
but for me dog, it was really corny.  I thought I would be in any bar
in America.”   Paula Abdul said “I thought you started off fantastic.”
Simon Cowell said “Picking up on what you said on your clip about not
caring about what I say, the reason why I haven’t been that
enthusiastic was proven tonight, because I’ve never heard you do
anything which is unique.”

In his intro clip, Brandon Rogers talked about having the best feeling ever when Randy Jackson told him that he wouldn’t have to sing background anymore.  Brandon sang “Rock With You.”  Randy Jackson said “I think that the thing for you, is you always have to remember that you don’t have to do so much with the song.  It’s cool just to sing the melody without runs sometimes.”  Paula Abdul said “You’re use to doing background runs all over the place, you’re a lead vocalist now.”  Simon Cowell said “Brandon, you’re a very good singer, there’s no question at all, I’ve always said that about you, it was just a very, very safe and predictable song to do.”

In his intro clip, Sundance Head said he believed that the reason that he was still in the competition was because he had such a good audition in the beginning.  Sundance sang “Nights In White Satin.”  Randy Jackson said “I don’t even think you were on pitch the whole song.  I think it was pitchy all the way through.”  Paula Abdul said “Sundance, I think you picked the wrong song.”  Simon Cowell said “Tonight, you were like dad at a wedding.  Everything about you, from your song choice, from the way that you used your arms throughout the performance, very old fashioned, very uninspiring, and the whole performance for me was flat.”

In his intro clip, Paul Kim talked about how he liked to go barefoot on stage.  Paul sang “Careless Whisper.”  Randy Jackson said “I don’t know if I loved this song on you, and it started really kind of pitchy and kind of weird and stiff for me.”  Paula Abdul said “You kind of oversang the song and didn’t kind of find your center.”  Simon Cowell said “I would suggest you put your shoes on next week if you’re still here.  I would, I would,you know, pardon, it’s too much I’m not wearing my shoes or whatever, who cares, it’s a singing competition.”

In his intro clip, Chris Richardson remembered how the judges compared him to Justin Timberlake.  Chris sang “I Don’t Want To Be.”  Randy Jackson said “I feel like the show just started right here.”  Paula Abdul said “I thought you did a great arrangement.”  Simon Cowell said “I thought your voice sounded very small in that song.”

In his intro clip, Nick Pedro talked about how he couldn’t memorize his words in the group round last year.  Nick sang “Now And Forever.”  Randy Jackson said “It wasn’t good for me dog.  It was really, really boring.”  Paula Abdul said “It was the song that you sang, and the magic just kind of fell flat.”  Simon Cowell said “I actually didn’t think it was that bad actually.”

In his intro clip, Blake Lewis talked about how the group audition in Hollywood was one of the best experiences that he’s had.  Blake sang “Somewhere Only We Know.”  Randy Jackson said “Actually, you know what, I kind of dug it.”  Paula Abdul said “Your vocals were spot on.”  Simon Cowell said “By far the best performance that we’ve had tonight.”

In his intro clip, Sanjaya Malakar talked about just getting his GED.  Sanjaya sang “Knocks Me Off My Feet.”  Randy Jackson said “Stevie, one of the best singers ever in the known world, ever, and you try to tackle a Stevie song, dude, it wasn’t even remotely close.”  Paula Abdul said “I wish more of your personality and more force came through in your performance.”  Simon Cowell said “The irony was the most used line in that song was I don’t want to bore you with this, and it was without question the most dreary performance we’ve had all night.”

In his intro clip, Chris Sligh talked about his strengths in the competition being strategy and song choice.  Chris sang “Typical.”  Randy Jackson said “I am a Chris fan, I loved it, I liked it.”  Paula Abdul said “The song choice was great.”  Simon Cowell said “I kind of felt I was at some weird student gig.”

In his intro clip, Jared Cotter revealed that he got fired from his waiter job for trying out for American Idol.  Jared sang “Back At One.”  Randy Jackson said “I thought it was pretty good man, I didn’t like the way it ended.”  Paula Abdul said “I like when you’re singing more up-tempo songs.”  Simon Cowell said “It was a very unadventurous performance, really.”

In his intro clip, A.J. Tabaldo talked about it being his fifth time trying our for American Idol.  A.J. sang “Never Too Much.”  Randy Jackson said “Vocally, it was pretty good.”  Paula Abdul said “A.J., you can definitely sing.”  Simon Cowell said “It was good, nothing great, nothing terrible.  I count that as kind of a theme park performance though.”

In his intro clip, Phil Stacey talked about being an active duty United States sailor.  Phil sang “I Could Not Ask For More.”  Randy Jackson said “That was on point, in tune, rich, full, yeah.”  Paula Abdul said “Man, you just opened up, and you were right on pitch, it was great.”  Simon Cowell said “I don’t think you nailed it, I think it was ok.”

After the performances, Ryan Seacrest questioned Simon Cowell on why he was being so negative tonight, Cowell replied “I’m not being negative.  Unlike you, I actually respect the audience at home, and I don’t believe in lying to them.”  Simon Cowell was right on target, because it was one of the weakest overall vocal performances on American Idol ever.

The two biggest winners of the night were Blake Lewis and Phil Stacey, who likely surprised a lot of viewers by showing their range.  Chris Sligh, Chris Richardson, Nick Pedro, Brandon Rogers, and Jared Cotter should also be safe, even though they gave somewhat average performances.  The only thing that will likely save Sundance Head, Paul Kim, and Sanjaya Malakar are their past performances on the show.  Our prediction is that Rudy Cardenas and A.J. Tabaldo will be voted off.  Rudy because his performance wasn’t that great and he went in the dreaded opening spot that voters often forget.  A.J. Tabaldo shouldn’t be going home based on his performance, but he wasn’t shown often enough in the auditions to build up a fan base, which will likely prove to be his undoing.

Reality TV Magazine is
your source for
American Idol news.  For
other great American Idol news, please also check out
SirLinksALot: American Idol.

Topics: American Idol |

35 Responses to “American Idol Top 12 Boys Performances Don’t Impress The Judges”

1. mitch Says:
    February 20th, 2007 at 11:14 pm

what was it that Chris Sligh said that ticked off simon?

2. ML Says:
    February 20th, 2007 at 11:36 pm

Terrible opening round. I did like Chris Sligh and Blake Lewis…..hey Mitch, does anyone ever really have to say anything specific to Simon to tick him off?

3. Sarah Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 12:03 am

I agree the boys sucked except for Chris and Blake and the bald guy. And everyone said the boys would be the best this year! Lets hope not!

4. Tim Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 12:31 am

I liked Blake Lewis’ performance a lot. The rest of the guys were awful. And Elliott Yamin did the Stevie Wonder song a lot better than Sanjaya!

5. emily Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 12:39 am

haha, chris said something like “just because i sang something that people like instead of teletubbies…” i don’t remember now, but it was hilarious! i love simon, but it was just so funny to see him mad! he was saying “i’m not annoyed, just uncomfortable… you’ve just made it really uncomfortable for me right now.” did simon sing for the teletubbies or something? haha!!

6. emily Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 12:41 am

oh yeah, and i am officially in LOVE with blake! he did so well!

7. Anonymous Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 1:14 am

It was a Weak Performance as a whole. Hope the boys shape up and the Girls take note of any slip-up from song choice and performace they witnessed this evening

8. davidm Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 1:29 am

These guys stunk and sucked through the night, each crappy rendition stinkier and suckier than the last! Not one Idol amongst this sorry bunch. If I had to pick, the beatboxer who curbed it for the night was best first followed by the Indian kid who crooned better than the judges claimed but was still no avatar. Pukiest of the night was Sundance Head whose toilet performance deserves the flush.

9. davidm Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 1:30 am

10. Didi Bartlett Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 1:38 am

I was very disappointed in tonights show. I don’t see anywhere near the talent that the show had in the past two seasons. None of these guys are anywhere near as good as the first top 24 last year. What’s happening?? I also am very disappointed in the disrepectfulness that was shown to Simon from Ryan Seacrest during the show. I think Ryan is getting a bit too cocky. Simon is a very important part of the show and the comment that was made at the ending where Ryan acknowledged Paula and Randy and not Simon was a bit much. I am a avid viewer of this show, however if the show ever lost any of the judges, I don’t know if I would feel the same. Ryan is very replaceable, however Simon is not and I don’t feel that it is right for Simon to be disrepected on national television by the likes of Ryan Seacrest.

11. Donna Lane Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 1:45 am

Okay- time to get real and be honest.

I liked the Americans the best- Blake Lewis and Chris Richardson. They had great performances. I really like Blake- he also seems like a Christian to me.

Sundance Fathead has GOT TO GO. He was AWFUL! Not a note in tune- he took up the stage like a giant cheeseburger.

Brandon Rogers also did well, I hope he makes it. Phil Stacey sang okay but he is just SOOO UGLY- and bringing his fat wife to sit in the front I thought was shameless. That bald head, he’s uglier than Chris Daughtry- which in itself is achieving the impossible. At least he is not fat like Daughtry.

Sanjaya Malakar needs to cut that girl hair of his or start singing with the females- he also can’t sing. I won’t even discuss that Paul Kim- what a disaster- there is probably foot fungus all over the stage now- disgusting! But he will be gone- he will be the first cut. Half these people should be checked to see if they have their green cards. That first guy will be cut, too- he was terrible- too many foreigners on this show. That monster Chris Sligh is another who can’t sing. We have yet to have a decent guy to ever appear on Idol. This year is no different. Almost all of them were horrible yet they still sang better than that gnome Elliot or that flop failure Taylor Ick or Ace Yuck! It was very disappointing.

12. Tim Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 2:03 am

Simon was definitely off his game. I don’t think I agreed with him ONE time tonight. One example of his tragic comments was when he said Sundance was flat the entire song. He wasn’t flat, he was sharp the entire song. One is above the correct note and the other is below the correct note, sharp being above. Simon seemed to be in another world tonight. Maybe he was just homesick!?

13. Jeremy Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 2:47 am

It’s so funny that Ms. Christian (Didi), is the one pointing out aesthetic problems – “fat”, “ugly,” “gnomes.” What a Christian. TYPICAL. Why can’t you see what a hypocrite you are? You’re perpetuating a stereotype. It’s so lost on you, apparently. Way over your head.

14. nicole Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 3:08 am

I agree with Sara when she says Sanjaya was HORRIBLE and you should never sing a song after Elliott, because NO ONE can match him or even come close to him!

15. Kristi Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 6:44 am

I totally agree with ya Tim!… That was uncalled for (Didi)… all the racial comments esp. Hey!…It’s a singing show man, not a show based on if you are American, etc… what the heck is the definition of American anyway? I was born in the US, in Ohio… I’m white but I’m backgrounds of French Indian, German and Dutch. So am I cool bc I’m white or am I considered an outsider as well bc I have different backgrounds in me?,… It don’t make sense man!.. Think about what you’re saying! And IMO, the two worst tonight were definitely Sundance and Sanjaya…Though I think the other one that could also go would be the barefoot guy. Paul, Blake and Chris were definitely the three best… in that order. The rest of the guys just fell in somewhere in the middle… AJ was one of the better guys I’d say, atleast more interesting to watch! Most of them looked scared to death to be up there! And as a performer, Ya just can’t do that!!! If you don’t look comfortable or look like a pro somewhat going in… You SHOULD NOT BE the next American Idol. This is a contest about singing …and we are looking for THE BEST ( or the best that will tryout) in the entire country people! Don’t vote for people who don’t look like pro’s already! Someone like Blake would make a great American Idol, I can tell already… He’s got stage presence- he’s fun!, he ain’t nervous- he’s confident, which he should be! He has the total “look” factor- he’s gorgeous and he has great sense in fashion- he’s unique! Great peronality- very personable on and off stage! and most importantly- he can sing!… and beat box?! I mean common, that’s rad!… He’s definitely my favorite male, but I’m just hopin that the ladies step it up A LOT!… I loved Hayley Scarnato! She’s gorgeous and that girl cannnn sinnnng! I see her going VERY VERY FAR, if not winning it. I know it’s early to predict, but if it’s off of what I’ve seen already her and Blake are the two front runners, male/ female, soooo farrr! Just MY OPINION!!

16. Kristi Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 6:51 am

And I apologize… The comment that Donna made was uncalled for … Sry didi,.. I see that the person that posts the comment, is stated BELOW the name! And I agree with your statement Jeremy. I am a Christian, a true Christian unlike some people CLAIM to be… REAL Christian’s aren’t that rude and inconsiderate. It’s a disgrace to the honest people, having rude ignorant people portraying themselves as Christians. It’s disgusting if you ask me!…

17. Whathappenedtotheboyslastnight? Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 8:15 am

What happened to all the boys last night? I thought the boys were way better then that. Let’s start out with Rudy Cardena’s. Loved the song Choice. Hated the vocals. He was not great and I really think he is going home on Thursday. Brandon Rogers was awesome. I can not believe what the judges said to him. He was one of the best all night. Sundance Head What the h*** Happened out there last night. You were one of my favorites at the beginning and now I don’t like you and I think your going this week. Paul Kim. I agreed with everything the judges said. and I think the pair feet is pretty cool. I really think you need to make different song choices. Chris Richardson. I never really liked him, but I have to say his vocals were o.k. and his song choice was fantastic. Nick Pedro. He was totally amazing. I love him so much because he had the guts to come back this year and make it to the top 24. Blake Lewis. I have to say with Blake Lewis he wasn’t that good to me. The song choice was dull. His hair did not like it like that, but I think he will stay this week. This was one of my favorites right when he tried out Sanjaya Malakar. What happened last night. I thought he wasn’t great like he could have been he was just okay. Loved the clothes though that you wore. Song choice was horrible I remember Elliott Yamin singing that song last year and he almost went home. Chris Sligh was awesome and I will be shocked if he goes home. Jared Cotter was really good and I thought he was one of the ones that wasn’t that good. Aj Talbado He was just okay. Nothing about him. Loved his song choice. Phil Stacey I thought was the best of all of them. Did not like the song choice, but he can really sing. Like no one was voting last night so right now it’s could be equal for the boys to go home. I voted for Brandon, Nick, Blake, Sanjaya(thought he wasn’t as bad as some of them last night) Chris Sligh, Jared Cotter, and Phil Stacey. I think if it’s two boys going home this week that it will be either Rudy and Chris or Sundance and Aj Talbado. Hope the girls are better tonight.

18. Photomaniac Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 10:24 am

I have to add my disgust for that pathetic hypocrite Didi. To mention your Christian beliefs and then judge the contestants using the most nasty terms like “ugly” and “fat”is unbelievable.

I don’t believe in God and certainly have no use for organized religion and it’s mainly because of people like Didi. Total hypocrites like that big time religious leader who just got busted for having gay massages in a hotel room while his powerful religious group lobbbies Washington DC with an anti-gay agenda!

I’m a pro photographer who specializes in wedding photography and the religious people I meet every week shooting weddings are some of the meanest, nastiest scumbags I’ve ever met. My apologies to the “nice” religious people out there. I respect your right to worship. But I’m constantly amazed at the incredible hypocrisy and Didi is a perfect example of human slime.

19. ML Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 10:38 am

The nasty comments were made by the resident biggot of realitytvmagazine.com, Donna Lane, not DiDi……the name of the poster appears BELOW the comments……just an FYI. (And those comment are MILD for “her”. She should have been banned a long time ago.) Must be like a residue fungus, it just can’t be removed or scrubbed away. It loses it’s strength if you ignore it.

20. mike Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 11:04 am

I don’t understand why the tele-tubbie comment made Simon so uncomfortable? Can anyone explain?

21. YO Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 11:10 am

Aaaah… yes… finally nice to hear negative comments about everyone else other than TAYLOR HICKS for a change!!! The guys last nite were awful, except for a few and if this is what they rounded up as the best guy singers in America as the top 12, yikes, we are in big trouble! Nothing will compare with last year’s crop. I liked Phil Stacy the best. As for the person who said he was ugly and brought his fat wife, now that is just plain wrong. Wow, you are really mean! She was not fat, she was cute! And he is not ugly, he just needs a little help in the ear dept. I did like Blake and I loved Chris, he was good and loved his snippets to Simon. Sorry but… as far as Ryan Seacrest getting cocky, totally disagree. Ryan is there for support for these guys and he and Simon go at it all the time, give me a break, these two are best friends if you don’t know by now. Simon was crankier than usual last nite anyways, put some Jack into that cup Simon boy! Hope the girls do much better tonight cause I’m getting a little worried. If they don’t step it up, I think honestly AI’s ratings might go down? I’m going to chalk it up to “opening night jitters”….

22. YO Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 11:16 am

Didi Bartlett: HEY SWEETHEART, YOU HAVE ISSUES !!! Just when I thought Taylor was safe, I read a little more of your “commentary” and there you are slammin’ my man! Cool it down a notch baby!

23. Tom Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 11:23 am

I completely disagree with the bashing that Rudy Cardenas is getting. If you play back the song, its an incredible vocal compared to the rest of the night. However, it sucks for him to go first because coming in from last season everyone expects an amazing performance, but you never really get those at semi-finals, so people just said he was bad. To me, he was one of my favorites of the night and people didnt give him a chance, like Patrick Hall last season.

24. fanofsimon Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 11:23 am

I thought Sanjaya gave the best technical performance. Everyone wavered a bit in their pitch, but not him. Still, perhaps it wasn’t as soulful as it could have been. I think that was the only oversight Simon made during the show. It’s true that Seacrest is getting really annoying. It’s like he’s pandering to the humiliation he THINKS the contestants are going through. But all the good ones seem to want to hear SImon’s comments the most. The show wouldn’t be the same without Simon – he’s giving those kids years’ worth of valuable advice in a few weeks. They have to hear it if they want to keep going up.

25. fanofsimon Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 11:31 am

The teletubbies comment riled Simon because Simon is the producer of one or more of the teletubbies albums.

26. YO Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 11:32 am

Sorry Didi, I take it back, its meant for DONNA LANE! Yikes, Ms. Lane you are a real …. b…..

27. Anonymous Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 12:15 pm

The only ones that i really liked were Phil and Sanjaya.

28. John Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 12:25 pm

Who are the real and original AMERICANS, by the way? Only native Indians in the US are the original and real Americans.The rest of us are not original Americans! Why? There are no White, Asian, Black people who lived in the US by that time. Again, the only people who lived here originally in the US are Native Indians and they are the real Americans and not us. Therefore, if anyone of you is not native Indian, then sorry but I have to say that you and me are not real/original Americans (Please read your history). I was born in the US and I am White. My ancestors are German, Irish, and Scottish who migrated to US during World War. Although, we became American citizens because we were born here or some people just acquired their citizenship through legal documents, still we could not deny the fact that we are not the original and real Americans. We are called Americans(but not real/original)by many just because we are born in the US or we acquired our citizenship here. My point here is, how could someone earlier gave a comment that the only contestants she/he likes are only the white Americans (Blake & and Chris)and the rest should be checked if they have green cards? Lack of knowledge and wisdom has no excuse. A.J. for example was born in the US and worked as a Supervisor in the Shipping co, which was according to the interview last night. He has many descendants as you read his profile. A.J. doesn’t need a green card as he was born in the US. Malakar is a US born citizen and doesn’t need a green card either. Rudy Cardenas doesn’t need a green card also, although his background is Venezuelan, and that also applies to some other contestants.

The bottom line here is that, in competing the American Idol, all Americans(including real/original Americans who are native Indians and Americans who were born here or who acquired their US citizenships)are all legal and allowed to participate in American Idol. But make sure that they have that talent to pass the standards of all Judges and votes from the US residents and citizens.

Therefore, the main focus here is whoever got the most votes and talents will win regardless of ethnic background! Please join our hands together to remind everyone to look back to our roots and try to be kind to everyone. Remember, that life is too short. We are all human beings and if our time comes, we all go back to dust. We cannot bring all the treasures, jewelries, our houses and others with us in our grave. So, BE NICE!

Thank you.

29. NJE Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 1:26 pm

First of all, Donna Lane, I absolutely HATE YOU!! You are the biggest hypocrite I know of! Stop annoying us with your “I’m- Christian- but- everyone- is horrible- but- me” crap you’ve been giving us!!

Second, here is my ranking of this week:
    Worst)Rudy Cardenas
    11)A.J. Tabaldo
    10)Paul Kim (but I like him)
    9)Nick Pedro
    8)Jared Cotter
    7)Sundance Head (way better than given credit for)
    6)Brandon Rogers
    5)Sanjaya Malakar (also better than given credit for)
    4)Chris Richardson
    3)Chris Sligh
    2)Phil Stacey
    Best)Blake Lewis

30. NJE Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 1:27 pm

Second, here is my ranking of this week:
    Worst)Rudy Cardenas
    11)A.J. Tabaldo
    10)Paul Kim (but I like him)
    9)Nick Pedro
    8)Jared Cotter
    7)Sundance Head (way better than given credit for)
    6)Brandon Rogers
    5)Sanjaya Malakar (also better than given credit for)
    4)Chris Richardson
    3)Chris Sligh
    2)Phil Stacey
    Best)Blake Lewis

31. defabz Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 2:20 pm

I have a different opinion – I really liked the guys overall. (Ducking the objects being hurled at me.) Certainly it is the first week and I heard nerves, lack of originality, and a little ‘pitchiness’. Overall though, I heard some nice smooth voices and musical talent. This is a much older group overall, and the maturity does show. All this being said, my two favorites are the already popular ones – Chris Sligh and Blake Lewis. I loved Chris from the beginning, but was only okay about Blake. But last night, Blake’s voice was smooth, unique and original – loved his song! I loved Sundance after the first audition but last night was only okay. I still like his voice and hope he makes it through and gets one more chance to show what he is really capable of doing. This sounded like a first week group, but I also hear much potential and I think the top 6 males will really rock.

32. IagreewithNJE Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 6:01 pm

I agree with NJE because Donna Lane was being mean to alot of the contestants and who cares about that she’s christian and everyone is hrroible, but me. That is so pathetic. NJE I also agree that Rudy was the worst. Also I agree with Sundance head. I put a comment earlier that he is probably going, but now I changed my mind. I also agree with Sanjaya Malakar. I love him he is an amazing singer and he is better then the credit he got. Then I agree with the rest and that Blake is the best!!!!!!

33. jc Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 6:11 pm

aj did great last night, although not as great as blake and phil. i would definitely be sad if he would be going home this week. even if he has limited screen time, his performance last night proved that he is not a push over. hope people voted based on last night’s performance.

34. stopthemadness Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 6:25 pm

You know what the REAL travesty of this episode was?

The song they played in the clip at the beginning of the show.
    You know, the “I’m FREE! To do what I want…” song.
    We’ve heard it enough from those suck-tastic Visa commercials. Please, Idol, don’t play it again.

35. Anonymous Says:
    February 22nd, 2007 at 1:41 pm

Even though Paul Kim has been trying to alter an image of an Asian entertainer that William Hung, one of the worst singers but ironically popular, was stereotyped for, he has seemed to be doing it the wrong way. While he had good vocals in his singing performances to date, I was kind of bothered and turned off by his barefooting (I wouldn’t mind if a woman does that if she is physically attractive) and his making of gang-hand signals while singing (even though he did not rap). With those attributes, he came across as seemingly arrogant. To me, this guy is basically being out of norm. Is he trying to be another “Eminem” or any other rappers, most of whom have been very anti-social and controversial to date? American Idol is supposed to be a role model, not someone who constantly stirs up controversies. Unless P.K. is willing to readjust his behavior from abnormality to the mainstream, there is no point of keeping him round after round by the voting TV audience.

Comments