New Car, Career, & Drama On The Real Housewives Of Orange County

February 20, 2007 12:01 AM by Joe Reality

A whole new week brings a whole new set of issues for Bravo’s "The Real
Housewives of Orange County," airing Tuesday, February 20 at 10 P.M.
ET/PT.  Bravo’s "Housewives" settle for nothing but the best. "I think the car
I have is only, like, one out of two in the whole nation,maybe the
world," says Lauri.

"I know that I’m the luckiest girl in the world." It’s a brand-new Mercedes for Lauri, courtesy of her fiancà George, who continues to spoil her rotten with extravagant gifts and vacations. Meanwhile, Jo continues to pursue a singing career with the help of her "manager," Slade, and they plan a meeting with a music producer. "I was super nervous and super intimidated at my first recording session because when I walked in, there were like twelve people there," says Jo.

Topics: The Real Housewives Of Orange County |

8 Responses to “New Car, Career, & Drama On The Real Housewives Of Orange County”

1. Patti Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 10:43 pm

2/20/07 Show. Did anyone else notice the small child sitting on George’s lap in the front seat when Lauri drove off in her new AMG? (One of the fastest cars on the road?) Seatbelts? Airbags? Shades of Brittney Spears? HELLO?????

2. jules Says:
    February 22nd, 2007 at 1:13 am

well….they were just headed to the garage. but did you notice when they were in the sail boat in “hurricane” winds that no one had on a life vest? are these the most moronic people on the planet? If Vicki was my insurance agent I would switch to Geico immediately. And Jo sings like a hamster with her foot caught in the wheeel! Seems like her and Slade write their own scripts ahead of time. well, what can I say….hard to pass an acident without taking a peek.

3. Anonymous Says:
    February 26th, 2007 at 12:24 pm

jo really sucks ,cant sing (get real chic) no personality is her man really blind

4. donna Says:
    February 26th, 2007 at 12:26 pm

jo really is full of herself for no reason ‘why dont these people tell her she cant sing ; no personality and what is her guy that blind

5. Amber Says:
    March 6th, 2007 at 10:33 pm

JO CANNOT SING!!! What is wrong with these people?? I’m about to write Won G and tell him his career is over if he continues trying to sign this woman… After the look on the record company’s face tonight, I doubt they will be signing Jo… GET REAL FOLKS OK???

6. Real Rea Says:
    March 20th, 2007 at 8:23 pm

Won-g has no career. He is a scam and that car that drives he does not own. Besides the fact he only had one record deal where is sold less than 14,000 records. All I can say is that he is a theft who drives a car to make a statement that he is someone. when is actuality he is a world class scam artist. To bad for bravo that they bought his lies.

7. scammed by won-g Says:
    February 10th, 2009 at 10:43 am

Won-G is a thief and a scam artist, who goes around pretending he is a rap star. Don’t by into his lies or he will take you for a ride.
    How in the world reality tv believed his b.s
    Beware of this man.. He is a professional scam artist!!!!

8. Curious cat Says:
    December 13th, 2012 at 7:02 pm

scammed by won-g!
    Can you please tell me more about what he did to you? It is really important I know someone who just met him, and I want to help him out!!!

Comments