Nashville Star Winner Is Angela Hacker

March 02, 2007 03:00 AM by Joe Reality

Angela_hacker_winsThe Nashville Star finale kicked off with all ten finalists from this
season joining Randy Owen onstage for a group song of “Dixieland
Delight.”  Angela Hacker, Zac Hacker and David St. Romain were the
final three contestants up for the title of Nashville Star.

After polling the seven eliminated finalists on who they thought would win, Jewel called Angela Hacker to center stage and told her that she thought Angela did a really good job last week, but America did not agree.  Jewel then revealed that America thought Angela did a really, really, really, really, really stupendous job, so she would be moving on to the final two.

David St. Romain was the first too learn that he was out of the running for the Nashville Star title.  After Jewel asked David how it felt leaving empty-handed on the final show, David said “Well, first off, I don’t fell at all empty-handed.  I feel very honored and blessed to be here and be this far so thank you to American for voting me this far.”

The final two came down to siblings Angela and Zac Hacker.  In the final viewer vote, Angela Hacker beat out her brother Zac to win Nashville Star 5.  As the Nashville Star 5 winner, Angela receives a major music recording contract with the Warner Bros. Label Group’s Warner Bros. Nashville, an appearance on the Grand Ole’ Opry, and a 2007 Chevy Silverado truck.

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for Nashville Star
news.  For other great Nashville Star news, please also check out
SirLinksALot: Nashville
Star

Topics: Nashville Star |

9 Responses to “Nashville Star Winner Is Angela Hacker”

1. cathy Says:
    March 2nd, 2007 at 10:03 am

WAY TO GO ANGELA!!! SHE WAS MY FAVORITE FROM THE START…YOU ARE AWESOME GF WOOHOOOOOOO BEST OF LUCK TO YOU I KNOW U WILL GO FAR!!! BE GOOD TO ZAC HES AWESOME TOO WISH YOU BOTH COULD HAVE WON

2. Anonymous Says:
    March 2nd, 2007 at 11:12 am

I’m happy that Angela won……i oved her from day one and her singing has actually made me cry once…she is a great country singer and i hope that she cotinues to do great!!!

3. Mary Says:
    March 2nd, 2007 at 1:01 pm

Great winner.i would have been dissapointed if she had lost. She can sing

4. Tammy Reese Says:
    March 2nd, 2007 at 5:50 pm

Way to go Angela!! I work with your cousin Rick. I told him both of you were good. But I was going to bet on you. You just have an extra special twinkle. You and your brother are AWESOME. I am sure we will see both of you having record deals soon.
    Tammy Reese Grimsley

5. sue headley Says:
    March 4th, 2007 at 3:48 pm

I have been tring to find the schedule for the Nashville Star Tour & have not been about to find it could you help please.

6. Kristie Says:
    March 5th, 2007 at 2:32 pm

Being from Alabama makes me proud!Expecially when we have such great talent like Angela and Zac!She has a monderful voice,can’t wait to buy her CD!

7. Anonymous Says:
    March 22nd, 2007 at 8:14 am

I have already been to wal mart trying to buy her CD, which isn’t out yet. Come on Warner Bros…get the led out! We want it now!

8. AUS Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 10:44 am

Congratulations to Angela for a great job well done and good luck on your career in the country music business, but I must add that I was not at all happy to see that her brother Zac made it as far as he did, because I feel that there was better talent this year than his performances, and personally I feel like he rode Angela’s coat tales to the finale where he did not really belong, David St. Romaine was much more entertaining than Zac Hacker.

9. Terri Says:
    April 2nd, 2007 at 12:15 am

I loved Zac’s rendition of “Lady” and was blown away by his original song in the finale about his Daddy. Not only is he a great singer, but a soulful songwriter as well. I hope he gets the recognition he deserves.

Comments