I Love New York Results – 12 Pack Eliminated

March 05, 2007 10:16 PM by Joe Reality

12pack_eliminatedIn the seventh episode of I Love New York, the ex-girlfriends of four
of the remaining guys and the sister of Whiteboy met with New York and
her mother Sister Patterson.  Tango’s ex-girlfriend told New York that
he was a workaholic.  12 Pack’s ex-girlfriend told Sister Patterson
that he used to dance occasionally at a gay bar.

Whiteboy’s sister told New York that he had a recent five year relationship.  12 Pack’s ex-girlfriend also told New York that he had a girlfriend right before starting the show.  Real’s ex-girlfriend said that he might still be into her.

At night, New York and Sister Patterson had dinner with the remaining five guys, their ex-girlfriends, and Whiteboy’s sister.  At dinner, 12 Pack confessed that he dated a girl for four weeks right before he started the show.  When New York questioned 12 Pack about working at a gay strip club, 12 Pack said he worked there only twice as part of working for a promotion company.  When New York asked Real if he was still in love with his ex-girlfriend, Real said he still had a lot of feeling but wasn’t still in love.

After dinner, New York overheard 12 Pack talking about how he was going to be real famous after the show.  New York also got upset with how much attention Tango was paying his ex-girlfriend.  Tango got angry and started packing, and New York confronted him and screamed at him.

Before Tango left, New York went and talked him into staying.  Chance and Whiteboy got drunk and went and woke up 12 Pack.  12 Pack ignored them at first, but eventually got angry and threatened to beat them both up.  Sister Patterson decided that New York should go on a date with Real, but New York told the guys that her mom picked Chance.  New York and Chance went to cooking school for their date.  During the date, New York gave Chance a pair of earrings.

At the elimination ceremony, New York gave “I Love New York” chains to Chance, Whiteboy, and Tango.  New York eliminated 12 Pack from the competition.  New York told 12 Pack, “You’re a wonderful man, but you’re a man with way to many secrets, and I thank you for being here with me, but I’m not to sure that you were actually here for me.”  After his elimination, 12-Pack said “The reason I came out here is because I’m an actor.  I wanted to be in front of the cameras, but I had a great time.  I don’t regret anything.”

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for I Love
New York
news.  For
other great I Love New York News news, please also check out SirLinksALot: I Love New
York

Topics: I Love New York |

24 Responses to “I Love New York Results – 12 Pack Eliminated”

1. May Says:
    March 6th, 2007 at 8:37 pm

12 pack goes home….. AND IT IS ABOUT TIME!!!! Im so glad they got rid of 12 pack. I never, ever, ever, liked him at all. Ever. Now as for the remaining four men…… Real needs to leave. If NY thinks Real likes his ex then go ahead and get him outta here. As now White boy is all by himself, he dosen’t have his body guard 12 pack to protect him! How is Whiteboy gonna deal with the pressure?
    MY PREDICTION:
    Real will be eliminated
    Tango, Whiteboy and Chance will be the top 3.
    Whiteboy will be eliminated.
    Tango and Chance will be in the top 2.
    Tango will be in short of winning.
    Chance will be NY’s boyfriend!
    Chance is the #1 thug of the USA! I say CHANCE will win this.

2. Randi Says:
    March 6th, 2007 at 9:09 pm

Its Sad that 12 pack had to go because i thought he was so hott…i think he was gay though…oh well something to look at…LOL!

3. renee Says:
    March 7th, 2007 at 12:09 am

12-Pack was funny as hell on the show from his constant drinking to his drunk robotic dance moves! lol He will be missed but too bad he wasn’t there for New York.

4. Don Says:
    March 7th, 2007 at 4:11 pm

12 pack was sooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gay! I can’t stand Real’s hair. It makes him looking like a poodle. Plus, he’s too soft and gentle acting. He’s probably still in love with his ex anyway. White boy is not attractive at all but he’s real. Chance is too much of a thug with too many kids of his own already. Maybe New York is looking for a thug though. Finally, there’s Tango. I think he is too sensitive as well. He tends to act like a little boy in a man body. I’m sure New York wants a man who is going to be assertive, aggressive, with some presence. I think that’s in all the remaning contestants but none of them have the whole package. I think it’s going to boil down to what New York wants more.

5. Mark Says:
    March 7th, 2007 at 8:06 pm

Reality TV? Pure junk if you asked me. What man in his right mind would want to be connected with something like New York anyway? Give me a break. The reality is she’s nothing more than a childish ho with a nice butt.

6. Aimee Says:
    March 7th, 2007 at 8:07 pm

I thought 12 pack was gay from the begining!!! I am glad he is off the show! He didn’t belong there.I didn’t like Mr.Boston and I am glad he is gone too!He sounded gay but I don’t think he was! With the remaning guys I hope Real wins because he is cool!

7. sandi Says:
    March 8th, 2007 at 7:29 am

in the first place what man in their right mind will want to compete against each other for a woman that’s kissing and being touched allover by another man, at the end that man will not respect her, he’s gonna look at her like a nobody, just a sex mate.

8. russo Says:
    March 8th, 2007 at 3:37 pm

“I’m an actor” I’m dyin over here! too funny

9. Squid Says:
    March 10th, 2007 at 12:10 am

A *hore like NY deserves to be with a pimp like Chance. What a bunch of f*cking losers!

10. Tianna Says:
    March 11th, 2007 at 12:00 am

I hope real wins but if he does he needs to buck up a little bit and stop acting all soft.

11. Truth Says:
    March 12th, 2007 at 12:07 pm

This show is a hot mess! One that I regret in admitting is addictive, like a car accident, tragic but interesting. 12-pack was the Real reason I took a Chance on this ghetto glam show. Miss NY better watch it because Sister Patterson might want to Tango with the Whiteboy!

12. Rayne Says:
    March 13th, 2007 at 5:44 pm

To the writer of this article: Please learn the difference between ‘to’ and ‘too’. Thank you.

13. elena Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 12:23 am

oh please i know all you girls thought he was hot, i mean come on TOATTLEY AND COMPLETLEY HOT!

14. shay Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 10:27 pm

i hate the show now that she got rid of 12 pack and funny mr. boston….12 pack was so hot…..this show sucks

15. bea Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 8:24 am

um 12 pack had a nice body but he is not as hot as everyone is makin him seem. none of the guys are really that attractive to me. Chance is just crazy as hell he is very aggressive and every1 who keeps dissin the show um u r watchin it too

16. Chloe Says:
    March 16th, 2007 at 1:19 am

i absolutely love miss new york.
    i think that she is just searching for her prince charming! :)
    more power to the girl!
    she’s only 24,let her live a little.

17. Rizuki Says:
    March 29th, 2007 at 1:54 am

LOL

18. Spoken Word Says:
    April 2nd, 2007 at 5:53 pm

12 Pack wasnt the only gay one on there. Rico, Real… and even Tango giggling like a little girl over Mr. Boston. The whole show shouldve been I love Chamo.
    New York is classless, ugly and classless and ugly and ..you get the picture.

19. arry Says:
    April 2nd, 2007 at 9:10 pm

you are a fool…you made the wrong choice

20. Anonymous Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 8:18 pm

i wanted to f*ck 12 pack

his body was rockin

i wanted to lick him up and down

21. Sharmista Wilson Says:
    April 11th, 2007 at 6:13 pm

Why in the world did you pick tango. Didn’t you see that real loves you. You made a huge mistake and you are engaged to Tango. Girl you will never know a real man when you see one. Real was soft and friendly he wouldn’t hurt anyone. Tango is fake remember when yall was eating the lunch together. You told tango you loved him and he changed the subject. He was afraid to let people know that he love you. Don’t that ring a bell he doesn’t love you.
    This is an advice from a 14 year old girl you did pitiful.

22. Trisha Says:
    April 12th, 2007 at 1:36 pm

yo new york is ugly them guys r so stupid cuz the wanted a cow like that but u kno wat she did pack a good person to be wit cuz they look the same i think chance was fine ass hell and new york slept wit both of them wat does that tell u shes a hoe like she was on the flavor of love show 1 and 2

23. shawn Says:
    May 2nd, 2007 at 7:19 pm

12 pck was strong.muscular.and tall.

24. heather Says:
    June 17th, 2007 at 4:58 am

12 pack is the guy you want to date for a night. I want to hang off his arms and just smile. anyone who cannot see past this one week or one month love affair is crazy. it is entertaining though. I cannot quit picturing myself with 12 pack, his leopard boxers, and that feather tickling my belly with a full glass of wine. god, he drives me insane. where is he?

Comments