American Idol Romance? – Chris Sligh Hugs Ryan Seacrest

March 06, 2007 11:13 PM by Joe Reality

Chris_hugs_ryanIn an article entitled “Ryan Seacrest More Touchy Feely With American
Idol Male Contestants, But Rubs Lakisha The Most
,” Reality TV Magazine
analyzed how often Ryan Seacrest put his hands on the American Idol
semi-finalists after they performed.

During the first American Idol guys semi-finalist performance show, Reality TV Magazine observed that Ryan Seacrest put his arm around, patted the back of, or shook hands with all of the male contestants except for Chris Sligh.  Well, it looks like Chris Sligh himself noticed the lack of physical contact from Ryan Seacrest (or maybe he’s been checking out www.realitytvmagazine.com).

After singing “Wanna Be Loved,” Chris Sligh looked into Ryan Seacrest’s eyes and said “It’s one of my favorite songs, and I feel like,you know it’s not a well-known song,but I feel like the sentiment of we all wanna be loved is a very universal sentiment, people can identify with it, and I apologize that I didn’t bring it, like I should have.”

However, Ryan Seacrest evidently didn’t catch the hint and attempted to merely shake Chris Sligh’s hand and wish him luck.  Chris protested “Now hold on, well you’ve got to give me a hug dog, you give everybody else a hug.  What’s going on?”  As Chris Sligh leaned forward with open arms, the two men embraced.  While Chris Sligh smiled brightly, Ryan Seacrest kept a solemn face and seemed distant, as if he was somewhat reluctantly complying.

Perhaps, the reason for Seacrest’s reluctance, became apparent when the camera panned to Simon Cowell.  Simon Cowell smiled and swallowed nervously, before making a disapproving hand motion to Chris Sligh.  Chris Sligh said “Sorry, I apologize”  Ryan Seacrest then told Chris, “He gets excited.”  Could there be a love triangle brewing on American Idol?

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for American Idol
news.  For other great American Idol news, please also check out
SirLinksALot: American
Idol

Topics: American Idol |

10 Responses to “American Idol Romance? – Chris Sligh Hugs Ryan Seacrest”

1. White Owl Says:
    March 6th, 2007 at 11:28 pm

it was funny Ryan pretending to be so manly.Come out of the closet Ryan we all know your gay its nothing to be ashamed of .

2. Anonymous Says:
    March 6th, 2007 at 11:41 pm

oh c’mon, you don’t make a huge deal about Antonella being semi-nude in the Memorial pool, but you make a big deal out of a hug?

3. Donna Lane Says:
    March 7th, 2007 at 12:24 am

Chris Sligh is married to a woman, as shocking as that is. He’s no Clay Aiken who gets accused of sleazing the internet for cheap gay sex on webcams. I think it was just a hug. Let’s get our mind out of the gutter.

4. Donna Lane Says:
    March 7th, 2007 at 2:02 pm

This is MY LAST WARNING.

The evil heathen that continues to follow me and sign my name and email to posts that I didn’t do is GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!

I will sue this website for allowing anti-American Godless foreigners and sodomites and WHORES to compete in American Idol.

This is my last post. I will not tolerate others impersonating me.

5. Anonymous Says:
    March 7th, 2007 at 2:40 pm

I THINK CHRIS SLIGH IS SO FUNNY. I REALLY LIKE HIM AND HOPE HE GET’S TOP THE TOP 12. HE IS JUST SHOWING HIS LOVE

6. Anonymous Says:
    March 7th, 2007 at 5:12 pm

RealityTVMagazine is usually pretty cool in setting up these blogs. But, come on…you can do better than to try to make something out of this thing with Ryan and Chris. Please, let’s not just fabricate things to be “sensational” or to try and excite the crowd.

7. Anonymous Says:
    March 7th, 2007 at 5:42 pm

Haven’t you ever seen two guys hugging good-bye or something? You dirty-minded people. How come we don’t see you trash Antonella for what she did at the Memorial huh? You like it, don’t you? Perverts.

8. Dragon Says:
    March 7th, 2007 at 6:36 pm

C’mon now. Leave Clay out of this mess. He didn’t do that crap he was accused of and the accuser confessed it was all a hoax. I heard it on Howard Stern yesterday. It was all lies.

9. scarylovetriangle Says:
    March 7th, 2007 at 9:28 pm

…O.o ?

You guys have a lot of time on your hands. A LOT of time.

10. awesome Says: