The Apprentice Results – Surya Yalamanchili Fired

March 11, 2007 10:18 PM by Joe Reality

Surya_firedOn Team Arrow, Surya told his other team members that he switched teams
because he recognized their talent and intelligence.  For week eight,
teams were assigned the task of creating a half-time event to promote
GNC at a Los Angeles Galaxy soccer game.  The team that best promotes
GNC as judged by a GNC executive will win the challenge.

Surya was project manager for Team Arrow, because they won the last task.  Team Arrow came up with the idea of doing a boxing story.  Kristine is the project manager for Team Kinetic.  Team Kinetic came up with the idea of the GNC vitamin challenge, where four people dressed as GNC vitamins would compete in different challenges.

The GNC executive said Team Kinetic had done a good brand integration and was entertaining by incorporating Spanish & English, but Team Arrow had poor brand integration and he didn’t understand the concept.  Team Kinetic won the task.  For their reward, Team Kinetic got to play golf with Trump and Mark King,head of Taylor Made-adidas.  Each team member also received a set of Donald J. Trump golf clubs.

Before the boardroom, Surya told Team Kinetic that he never should have left their team.  In the boardroom, Surya selected James and Tim to face elimination with him.  Surya Yalamanchili attempted to make the case that James should be fired for disloyalty.  Trump said “You can’t really blame James.  James did nothing to lose this task.  You don’t like him.  It doesn’t work between the two of you.  It sort of doesn’t work between you and the team.  I happen to think you’re going to be a very successful guy, but for now, Surya, you’re fired.”

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for The Apprentice
news.  For other great The Apprentice news, please also check out SirLinksALot: The
Apprentice

Topics: The Apprentice |

11 Responses to “The Apprentice Results – Surya Yalamanchili Fired”

1. joe Says:
    March 11th, 2007 at 11:09 pm

He shouldn’t have gotten fired…

2. bill Says:
    March 11th, 2007 at 11:15 pm

are you crazy
    he obviously deserved it!!!
    he was so annoying!!
    my respects for team arrow who stand him all this time

3. Alioop Says:
    March 11th, 2007 at 11:21 pm

Finally! So glad he’s gone!

I am also so sick and tired of the boardroom “confirmation approval” dialogue which goes: Trump:”That was tough, a tough call”.
    Trump sidekick:”That was tough, you had no choice”.
    Trump:”I had no choice”.

UGH, how I wish I could pull Trump’s remaining hair strands out!

4. Damien Outlaw Says:
    March 11th, 2007 at 11:24 pm

I was glad to see Surya go tonight.

I think its chickensh*t to try and conspire with the other team through the bushes every time he had to the boardroom.

5. Apprentice is lacking in ? Says:
    March 12th, 2007 at 12:02 am

lmao comment from Aliloop is just hilarious. It’s true that I am kissing Mr. Trumps ass always comes into the boardroom.

Surya was always in the bushes, I think in each task he was in the bushes.

What makes me laugh, is he tells the team how proud he is of them yadda yadda yadda, then tells Mr. Trump what a great team they are blah, blah, blah.

Then when he loses! He starts screaming that they are difficult to manage. I agree with the team, Surya did not win those tasks alone and if it wasn’t for them and last minute brainstorming or going on their own, he would of lost.

I don’t think I like this new concept of the winning project manager sitting in the board room. The reality is, that they one a task and now without the help of their team. BRING GEORGE AND CAROLINE BACK( OH BUT WAIT DONNY BOY FIRED CAROLINE) SHE BECAME TO AMBITOUS FOR HIM AND DID NOT WANT TO YES I’LL KISS YOUR ASS MR. TRUMP ANYMORE.

I LIKED BILL AND RANDALL IN THE BOARDROOM.

REALLY THIS IS A BAD SEASON, THERE IS NOT MANY THAT IS OUTSTANDING OR YOU WANT TO SEE WIN, BECAUSE OF THE new concept of the same person being project manager. I would of loved to see others be the project manager, not the same person over and over again.

I could really care a less who wins this season, because I don’t like any of them!

I just like to watch to see the backstabbing, Donny being pompous and to see what rug donald is wearing this week.

The apprentice is just not a gripping exciting show this season.

6. Corran Says:
    March 12th, 2007 at 12:53 am

Poor Surya. I think Tim said it just right, there is a way the team works that Surya is not used to — and that’s in total and utter immature chaos (except for Stephanie, the only true great person from the original Arrow team). James was a jerk , but at least he was trying. Surya should have picked up on what the cameraman were seeing. Frank is a total jerk who is immature and loud and never helps the task. He should have gotten fired.

7. chuck Says:
    March 12th, 2007 at 3:34 am

I really ahted surya, just because he was always in the bushes. That is just so low on so many levels. I bet when he sees himself on TV, he will realize how stupid he looked.

I know that is his strategy, but that is waht got the other girl fired. She was defending Surya so much in the board room that he pissed off the Trumpster. I have to go give it to him though, he fought like a dog in there. I didn’t expect that from him after the way he always ran to the bushes.

Anyway, I want stefani to be the new PM. She looks and acts very responsible, and I think that team will respond to her.

8. N. A. Turner Says:
    March 19th, 2007 at 4:56 pm

I have a suggestion as to who should sleep in the tents! All of the Trump family, past, present, and future! (And there will be a future for sure.)
    Anyone crazy enough to endure this for 12 weeks deserves the job.

9. rutherford Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 1:33 am

Surya is such a pussyboy. I had posted a comment on his blog, saying “Surya you are a big a talker as Franky, except he generally can back up his mouth.” Then he emails me: “Thanks for your wise comment. But I’m not going to approve this.
    Best, surya”. Thanks for your micromangement Surya, you Pussyboy.

10. rutherford Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 1:33 am

Best, surya”. Thanks for your micromangement again Surya, you Pussyboy.

11. girl_icey Says:
    August 4th, 2007 at 6:43 am

well.. i think james was a total jerk!
    k now iam kissin surya’s ass
    lol
    but still he won 2 out of 5 tasks right?? besides hes Indian which means he’s alot brainy and.. well.. explosive..lol
    trump shouldn’t have fired surya untill it was down to the final 4