I Love New York Results – Whiteboy Eliminated

March 12, 2007 09:15 PM by Joe Reality

Whiteboy_eliminatedIn the eighth episode of I Love New York, New York took Tango &
Real on a golfing date.   At dinner that night, Real succeeded in
making New York laugh, and New York selected Real to spend some alone
time with her.

New York took Chance and Whiteboy on a hot air balloon ride.  Chance was initially frightened, but he enjoyed the view.   At dinner that night, Chance and Whiteboy danced with New York, and both kept pulling New York back and forth.  Chance yelled at New York and grabbed her cigarettes, so New York selected Whiteboy to spend some alone time with her.  During her time with Whiteboy, New York found out that he had recently just ended a long term relationship.

At the elimination ceremony, New York changed things up.  New York said that there was one person who couldn’t give her the love that she was looking for, and she asked if he would step down.  Chance stepped down, but New York said that she wasn’t talking to him.

New York said “I love you, but right now you can’t give me the love that I need, because your mind is somewhere else, and you know that, Whiteboy.”  Whiteboy said “I got love for New York.  I got love for her mother, and I’m going to have spot in my heart for both of those women.”  New York gave “I Love New York” chains to Chance, Real, and Tango.

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for I Love
New York
news.  For
other great I Love New York News news, please also check out SirLinksALot: I Love New
York

Topics: I Love New York |

34 Responses to “I Love New York Results – Whiteboy Eliminated”

1. ashley longmire Says:
    March 13th, 2007 at 12:25 pm

i think that newyork should pick chance because he has a great sense of humor and he’s cute i just love him i wish he was

2. May Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 5:52 pm

New York should pick Chance. Yeah. If he makes it through this round, he most likely will win. HAVE YOU ALL SEEN THE FRICKIN PREVEWS?! New York’s mom wants him out! LET’S SAVE CHANCE! Chance is the real dude for New York!

3. Anonymous Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 6:06 pm

Chance is gonna win.New York is my girl and all, but Chance is a sexy ass guy. I take him in a heartbeat. Keep doin’ your thing gurl!!

4. Kell Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 8:02 pm

I think Tango will win. He seems like he might be generally interested in her. Real is much cuter than Chance.

5. Whitney Says:
    March 18th, 2007 at 11:51 pm

I love Chance to death but I think he’ll be eliminated next. I think Tango will end up winning.

6. Anonymous Says:
    March 19th, 2007 at 11:37 am

I think that New York should pick Tango because i really do believe that he is really there for her or nothing else. Nother side is telling me that she should pick chance if it doesnt work out with tango cause i feel that real is really fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Tori Douglas Says:
    March 19th, 2007 at 9:09 pm

I have a comment to give to Real. Sweet Heart i love me a passionate man who is sensitive and i say that New York (tiffany) doesn’t know what she just did sweety heart you will be Alright and just know taht i love you

8. Lina Says:
    March 20th, 2007 at 7:09 am

I think Tango is too good for New York. Chance and her deserve each other because both of them are idiots that love to put on aires for the camera. (Tango- when you’re ready for a real lady holla at me. )

9. KKKKIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAA Says:
    March 20th, 2007 at 1:12 pm

I AM SO CONFUSED! NEW YORK IS SUCH AN ACTRESS. AM I TRIPPIN OR WAS SHE CRYING AS SHE LET REAL OUT THE DOOR AND THEN TURNED AROUND AND ALMOST SUCKED THE SKIN OFF OF TANGO’S HAND WHEN HE TOUCHED HER? THAT GIRL IS CRAZY

10. jojo Says:
    March 20th, 2007 at 2:28 pm

i think new york should chance coz he is the real guy for her.

11. jojo Says:
    March 20th, 2007 at 2:29 pm

i think new york should pick chance coz he is the real guy for her.

12. raven mckissic Says:
    March 21st, 2007 at 11:44 am

i think chance is going to win everybody thinks so too.chance is so real,fine,sexy,pretty,gorgeous,and always stand up for himsdelf.i know hes going to win and everybody else too.

13. Anonymous Says:
    March 23rd, 2007 at 7:57 pm

yeah this goes out 2 real because dat was grimmy wat tiffany did 2 u but boo itz iight cuz yo name real and immma real bycth !!!! me # iz 428-*****

14. DeL Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 9:13 pm

I hope New York picks Chance. Because then Tango, with his fine and sexy self is still available. Man Tango is a sexy man.

15. josh Says:
    March 29th, 2007 at 6:21 am

Chance is gonna win because tango looks like a big old bear

16. CHLOE Says:
    March 29th, 2007 at 5:25 pm

I hope to god that tango wins because he is a real honest to god man…chance…hes just a woman in a mans body. Plus i didnt like how chance was threatning mr.Boston..Mr Boston was a real man because chance wouldnt even throw a punch. Chance go back to your momma u mommas boy !!!!

17. Taleasha Ashley Says:
    April 2nd, 2007 at 9:06 am

Hi Viewers and the players on this T.V Reality show. I am still liking newyork for her tantrums and her crazy personality. But in reality a female should not degrade herself to the point of making out with so many different guys. Tiffany a.k.a Newyork if these men have real interest in you and you in either of them it should be real. Right now it is all for show and any sane person would pick up on that. Keep it tight Newyork Click it down lock it up you do the part of a lady and you will bag a real man. Real was not there for you great you got rid of him. Chance is doing this just like you all for the show he ain’t there for you and plus he is a kid. The realest person i see there is Tango. Don’t go for looks and what your kids would look like once it is love it will be all good. Keep it tight Newyork make the decision worth your while.
    ONE LOVE

18. Taleasha Ashley Says:
    April 2nd, 2007 at 9:07 am

ONE LOVE

19. Dani Says:
    April 2nd, 2007 at 5:12 pm

I hope new york pick chance beacuse his is super fine and hot but i don’t know because it is a 50-50 chance because sister paterson said she does not like chance and ny might follow her mother because of what flavor flav did to her and she said her mother warned her. but back to tango new york said mad stuff about his mother and when new york and tango had that fight she said that maybe tango was not strong enough to handle a girl like new york that is why i don’t know

20. shanea Says:
    April 2nd, 2007 at 7:12 pm

chance

21. shanea Says:
    April 2nd, 2007 at 7:12 pm

chance

22. Rayven Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 7:30 pm

4 all yall she chose tango’s turtle lookin ass

23. TONYA Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 9:43 pm

New York you is a FOOL! Tango is too of a MAN for your Ghetto ass.when he asked you to MARRY him you acted and looked like a scared tramp. Tramps donnot want to settle down. And why the hell you try to run after Chance fine ass after you dumped him? YoU know you wanted to pick Chance fine,thug,probably good in bed ass!Bitch don,t play with me. We viewers can see right through your ass. FAKEEEE!

24. Treasure Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 12:58 pm

I yhink chance should win

25. tae Says:
    April 6th, 2007 at 12:05 pm

New york is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

26. T Says:
    April 6th, 2007 at 12:08 pm

New york is a pretty person but, she is fake as hell and she is a disrespectful bitch.

27. dr.j Says:
    April 8th, 2007 at 4:15 pm

Chance went out like a G, Tango looked like a straight ass bitch when he asked NY to marry him. Why in the hell would he marry that fake bitch?! Her hairs fake,eyelashes fake, nails fake, and now she got breast implants to like a triple D! shes fuckin crazy!But anyway Tango and NY broke up and “I love New York 2″ will air after “Charm School” is finished! In the mean time enjoy watchin the hoes from Flava act proper!(like that will ever happen)

28. Amanda Says:
    April 8th, 2007 at 8:53 pm

If whiteboy ever to get wit a real real chick he should get wit me

29. Nina Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 10:08 pm

Whiteboy I am the one for you not new york or you ex girlfriend I really want to get to know you email me

30. Nina Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 10:10 pm

email me white boy

31. Nina Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 10:12 pm

I am the one for you I have been in love with you since day one whiteboy. I will make you happy

32. Anonymous Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 11:21 am

Chance is ulgy and dumb. Tango is sweet. Why would you want a dumb ass guy like chance who is always going to walk around like he is a god when he is nothing but trash. Ghetto ass trash.

33. baller32 Says:
    April 19th, 2007 at 7:41 pm

wat up it ur boy. yo kid did u c the reunion. tango was so fake and chance is a fake ass bitch who need 2 stop suckin his bro dick and get his own life. but wat the hell wron wit tango n.y. was a nice ass body and boobyz. so yo boy out ladies hit me up @ 253 632 9933

34. Jane Says:
    October 12th, 2007 at 11:59 pm

I want to married with Whiteboy

Comments