American Idol Results – Brandon Rogers Eliminated

March 14, 2007 08:42 PM by Joe Reality

Brandon_rogers_eliminatedTo kick of the American Idol top twelve results show, all twelve
remaining singers performed a group song tribute to Diana Ross.  In the
audience applauding were Anita Barone and Michael Rapaport from the
cast of War At Home.  In the Ford commercial group song, the twelve
finalists sang “Float On.”

Ryan Seacrest said he was going to ask the three people with the lowest number of votes to join him at center stage.  One by one, Seacrest let Lakisha Jones, Gina Glocken, Jordin Sparks, Chris Richardson, Melinda Doolittle, Chris Sligh, Stephanie Edwards, and Blake Lewis know that they were safe.  First in the bottom three were Brandon Rogers and Phil Stacey.  Of course as is becoming standard practice on American Idol, the last two were Sanjaya Malakar and someone else.  The someone else this time was Haley Scarnato.

Before Ryan Seacrest ended the excrutiating suspense, Diana Ross performed “More Today Than Yesterday” from her new CD “I Love You.”  In what was actually a surprise at this point, Sanjaya Malakar fell into the bottom three.  Secreast sent Phil Stacey back to safety, leaving Sanjaya Malakar and Brandon Rogers in the final two.  As Reality TV Magazine predicted after last night’s performance show, Brandon Rogers was eliminated.  Brandon Rogers handled his exit with class and said “I just feel blessed to be here, I have no hard feelings, I kind of expected it, I forgot my words, a cardinal sin for American Idol, I’m just glad to be here.”

Reality TV Magazine is
your source for
American Idol news.  For
other great American Idol news, please also check out
SirLinksALot: American Idol.

Topics: American Idol |

71 Responses to “American Idol Results – Brandon Rogers Eliminated”

1. Tim Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 8:48 pm

Yay! My prediction from last week was right!! BTW, what is the theme for next week?

2. Lakisha Jones official fan site Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 8:57 pm

Brandon wasn’t the worst, but he was no way near the best. 1 more down.

3. now, if only sanjaya were eliminated... Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 8:59 pm

…a streak has been broken.
    Ever since season 2, a top 12 girl has always been eliminated first. This time, it’s a dude. Not since season 1 has a guy been eliminated from the top 12 (10 in season 1) first.
    Probably not too surprising though; the boys are nothing compared to the girls this year (although Blake and Sligh have a chance to come into their own if they can master the theme weeks).

4. Cherry Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 9:11 pm

Please send Sanjaya home!

5. Laine Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 9:15 pm

Please, Please, Please send Sanjaya home!!!!!

6. Sheila Maxwell Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 9:17 pm

SANJAYA SUCKS!!!! AMERICA WAKE UP! IT’S VOCAL competion. That boy can not sing and he looks like a HOT MESS!

7. hannah Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 9:26 pm

It is inconceivable that Sanjaya is still on!

8. Deborah Eastman Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 9:34 pm

Too bad we can’t vote people off instead of just voting for who we like. If American Idol used a Net Promoter type scoring system, where you calculate the score based on the % of people that like you minus the % of people that don’t like you, then Sanjaya would go home. It’s clear that his family and friends are what is keeping him on, not the American public.

9. Karen Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 9:36 pm

Damn, I just hope this wasn’t our only chance of getting rid of Sanjaya … now his fans are going to go nuts voting to keep him out of the bottom. He’s the Jasmine Trias of this season … they both suck but their nutty fans vote and keep them on way longer than they deserve.

AMERICA REMEMBER…THIS IS A SINGING COMPETITION.

10. Dean1 Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 9:45 pm

What are people thinking keeping Sanjaya on Idol. He sucks so bad, I hope the judges realize the BIG mistake they made by putting him in the top 24. Send him to Neverland!

11. Anonymous Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 9:51 pm

Actually, Howard Sterns fans are helping to keep Sanjaya on. Howard has everyone voting for Sanjaya because the show thinks its funny how bad he is.

12. Mar Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 10:10 pm

Did anyone else think Diane Ross FORGOT her words tonight? More than once, or was I just hearing things? I replayed it later, and I swear she goofed up more than once. A cardinal sin on AI.

13. and i hate bush texan whitetrashtoo... Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 10:15 pm

send daindianymyblackbrothahometoo BEEYOTCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

14. Tyler Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 10:19 pm

Sanjaya us SAFE!!! YES!!! we fans like him and think he’s really good(way better than pitchy LaKisha!). what do u people hear when he sings? i think im the only one that actually listens to his vocals and just cause he doesn’t SCREAM his songs doesn’t make him suck. it just means u people are too deaf to hear him sing cuz of that loud band. notice majority liked him during audtions but now u hate him cuz he chooses not to wear his throat out every week.

15. spagirl23 Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 10:30 pm

I am so happy Sanja is safe this week. He is just a good a singer as a large group of these untalented robots

16. KShort Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 10:33 pm

The girls are WAY better than the guys this season. I agree that the American voters should be able to vote people OUT as well as IN….I’m surprised Branden was thrown out before some of the others.

17. ANON Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 10:37 pm

The song choices are really boring this season…
    Going onto the contestents, I think Bill sang really well, better than some of the hot favourites. I like Melinda, whatever her song choice is, she makes even a boring song, sound interesting… Jordin is good too. For some reason, I’m not too keen on Lakisha. Maybe because she is an old fashioned belter. Haley’s got something going for her too.. She sang with feeling and passion, that other singers lacked. Didn’t like the arrangement that Sligh did for “Endless Love”, but yet I think he’s a good vocalist.

18. Goblin Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 10:44 pm

First off, is Sanjaya a girl or a guy. I say we keep it on so we can see what its hair looks like next week. If they have michael jackson’s boy toy theme week, Sanjaya should win. OH, I almost forgot, why on earth would anyone with eyes and/or ears spend one second of their precious life voting for it.

19. cobbi Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 10:59 pm

I only started watching the A1 during the season 3 and I remember that they still had this wildcard round. Jasmine impressed all the 3 judges with her rendition of “Inseprerable” and eventually made it to the top 12. As the competition went on, she didn’t have the consistency on her voice and sometimes she picked songs not right for her but I disagree the comparison between her and Sanjaya. Sanjaya, no matter what song he sings, it his voice that’s not right. Like I’ve said before, voting must based on 50% vocal talent and 50% for star quality wherein Sanjaya doesn’t posessed. Lakisha and Melinda has the former but not the latter, wherein Jordin and Blake has both.

20. anonimous Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 10:59 pm

As far as Sanjaya we should have a dancing contest to do the moon walk and sing like Michael Jackson’s girly voice. He would be a winner
    He or she SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Ito Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 11:03 pm

Damn…..All India must be voting for Sanjaya to be in the top 11.
    She sucks……
    He needs to go home bad…..Is a bad name for American Idol…

22. Rambo Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 11:37 pm

SanJaya sucks!! He sings is like a mostquito who is keeps droning away…

23. Diana Ross Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 12:00 am

Thank goodness Sanjaya is safe. I’m going to ride that Indian stallion all night long. Move over Paula! Mm! Mm! Ain’t no mountain high enough!

24. Ms.Mommy1 Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 12:03 am

Sanjah has got to GO. I cannot believe he is still on. I can’t believe he made it to the top 12 and is still here. What is really going on?

25. Mandy Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 12:05 am

To all of the 14 year old little girls out there… Sanjaya is NOT that great of a singer. Yes, he looks good, but this is not a beauty contest. This is a singing contest. Enyone can clearly see that Phil, Lakisha, and Melinda are the best. GO PHIL!!!!!

26. BamaMama Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 12:15 am

I personally think Diana Ross was drunk during her live performance on AI tonight. Yes, she forgot the words and she was acting stranger than normal. I have always been a big fan of hers (I’m 55 years old) and hate it that she has a problem. I hope she sees the tape and realizes she needs help, again.

27. Shreyanka Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 12:15 am

Sanjaya ROCKS!!! Well done America – keep on voting for him.

28. Amanda Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 12:18 am

Sanjaya was so bad last night I swear I thought I was going to slip into a coma from boredom. Also, his singing is terrible. Brandon forgot his words but Sanjaya was just awful.
    If you really think he’s good, then you need to get your hearing checked.

29. hammer Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 12:56 am

Hey Karen,

How dare you compare Sanjaya with Jasmine Trias? They are worlds apart in terms of talent. Sanjaya is not that bad of a singer but is still too raw to be on Idol. Jasmine is a very good singer although people may question how she went as far as the top 3. But she made it there and you may be deaf (and blind) to realize how good she really is.

30. Lim Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 1:50 am

Just because he sings like Michael Jackson, doesn’t mean he is bad. Judging from the previous seasons, he will not last long. So, give him a break!

31. Anonymous Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 3:27 am

hey, diana ross has been a diva for ages. you guys here shouldn’t critizesthe

32. viv baby Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 5:32 am

SANJAYA, SANJAYA, SANJAYA should win AMerica Idol..he rocks! Dial Idol..ALWAYS has him in top 2 or 3, even from Tuesday, AI put him in bottom 3 to keep the reality stress tv alive..but in the end SANJAYA WINS!!!! He’s got my vote! And all my friends, 15,000 each every time he sings~!!!! He Rocks!!

33. viv baby Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 5:35 am

oh forgot…sorry SANJAYA baby (the best AI ever) It will be SANJAYA and Lakisha in finals, and, yes you guessed it…SANJAYA WINS! And should!

34. Anonymous Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 6:01 am

Melinda and Jordin in the final two.

35. Dave Moe Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 6:35 am

I’d like to get that skinny Sanjaya out here on my farm and un-girly him; cut his hair,build him some muscles, give him some blisters and kick his ass. It’s a singing competition! Wake up!

36. Juan Carlos Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 8:42 am

I only have words for Lakisha and Melinda. In my personal opinion Kiki’s got to improve the step from middle to high notes, accomplishing it in a pretty much modullating way, not so straight, that’s my only objection, her tone is lovely and powerful. She’s my preferred one. Melinda always, and always, consistent and professional and impressive and amazing although the day before yesterday wasn’t so outstanding as when she rendered “My funny Valentine”. I love this two girls. And, Haley, she is really beautiful, I really could stand her singing in my ear, ja, ja…

37. lyn Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 9:30 am

get rid of that WIMPY (in both voice and appearance) sanjaya! If this is what 12 year old girls are attracted to, we are all in big trouble! The guy cant sing, and has no stage presence.

38. wiggles Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 9:38 am

first off,!!!!, i can’t believe all u people think that sanjaya is going to win! now here is one thing… u need to get ur hearing checked and get ur eyes off that pretty boy… the real winner is going to be some one like blake,melinda,lakisha,chris r., and jordan! and u should know that i am an expert on american idol…. so ha to all u sanjaya lovers

39. Karen Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 9:47 am

Hey Hammer … I can DARE to compare Sanjaya to Jasmine Trias if I want to. She could sing 1 song and 1 song only (Inseparable). He sang good at his audition and has sucked since. Therefore, the comparison makes sense. They have no range. They both suck. They are just “pretty” people who have their fan base rallied around them no matter how horrible they may do on a given show. She had the whole state of Hawaii tying up their phone lines to get her through each week and even bragged about doing that, even while the judges were in shock that she made it through and she clearly SUCKED other than singing Inseparable. He has his fans doing the same thing now.

I rest my case.

PS: I liked Jasmine the first few shows she was on until I realized she sucked unless she sang Inseparable. BTW, did I mention she sucks unless she sings Inseparaable? :)

40. Francesca Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 9:51 am

Chris Richardson is way too hot!!!! ssshhhhhhhh…. I am in love…. Go Sexy Chris.

41. Mike C Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 10:17 am

There is something awful wrong with Sanjaya(aka Tondalayo) still being able to smirk his way through this competition. Is America really voting this stuff?
    Has such a non-singer ever made is this far??
    No-what’s up with people? Cant they hear his weak, breathy voice and cringe with embarrassment for all?
    They male failed miserably with Ross’s anthems and Jansaya’s was so laughable”Moutain High” indeed!!
    Comparing him to Michael Jackson is like comparring Rotten Peaches to Pizza!
    At least, Jacko wore gloves!
    Janyasaya wears a smirk, a tossed salad hair and is painful to look at. His fans better prepare for the worst!!! His crying exit!!!LOL!!!

42. Senator Phil Gramm (R-TX) Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 10:36 am

No surprise that Brandon was sent packing, expect more guys to be sent home in the next three or four weeks, now my Idol predictions:

1. Lakisha Jones of Maryland-WINNER (making her the first blue state finalist to win Idol)
    2. Melinda Doolittle of Tennessee-RUNNER-UP
    3. Jordin Sparks of Arizona
    4 Stephanie Edwards of Georgia
    5. Blake Lewis of Washington
    6. Chris Sligh of South Carolina
    7. Gina Glocksen of Illinois
    8. Haley Scarnato of Texas (TX is a big vote who votes like mad, she could even sneak into top 8)
    9. Chris Richardson of Virginia
    10. Phil Stacey of Florida
    11. Sanjaya Malakar of Washington

43. Senator Phil Gramm (R-TX) Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 10:38 am

Idol finalists and home states due to political terms:

Lakisha-blue state
    Melinda-red state
    Jordin-red state
    Stephanie-red state
    Blake-blue state
    Chris S-red state
    Gina-blue state
    Haley-red state
    Chris R-purple state (with Dem governor and Dem US Senator)
    Phil-red state
    Sanjaya-blue state

44. hammer Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 10:43 am

Hey Karen,

Its not that I am saying that Jasmine should have won Idol or something. All I am saying is that she is much a better singer than Sanjaya is. They are not the same.

Peace…

45. Karen Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 11:21 am

Hammer,

Since we both agree that Sanjaya does not deserve being in the top 12 I can live with that :)

Karen

46. MDDeeva Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 11:49 am

Listen Folks,

I think everyone for the most part, be they haters,neutralists, or true fans partial to who they love most certainly have to get it by now. The American Idol producers, and judges have carefully crafted all of this drama, yielding all this attention. They had it in their hands from the beginning, the auditions, the Top 24. The inevitable is very imminent, the show will lose its overwhelming appeal and fizzle out. If you listen and watch carefully you will notice that less people are voting, the anti-idol sites and advocates are beginning to have a strong impact, and many (idol hopeful) hearts will broken because everyone thinks it is funny to use them in the war of subjective scrutiny. The judges knew for example, that Sanjaya Malakar (although a cute child), was not “Hollywood” material, but to humor us they continued to move him through to the “Top 24.” Now the joke is on them. The same with Sundance, who was consistently praised (by Paula) despite commiting the “cardinal sins” cracking and forgetting his words in Hollywood. Also the same for Antonella, and sadly, Lakisha Jones as well. Lakisha, although clearly and suspiciously over-rated sings very well, great to novice listeners, but just ‘good’ to others-She did not dare reach the notes or hold a candle to Holiday or Hudson’s rendition of “And I am telling you.” The producers,however, are manipulating the viewers by appealing to our hearts-What a great story for them to tell-A single mom,lower middle class, naive and un-polished is now ‘POOF’ the next American Idol.Fantasia Barrino did overcome many of those very same obstacles but, with a strong musical background and following in her rear view mirror. I feel badly for the other contestants like Melinda Doolittle, and Blake Lewis who are not only talented but have also invested in and are conscious of themselves and their talent before coming to the American Idol stage, a soon to be vapid karaoke.

So please refrain from attacking each other for differences in opinions. Everybody is starting to say the same damn thing! This is what is expected and all of us have made the show what it is today, good, bad or indifferent. For sure, this too will pass.

47. Senator Phil Gramm (R-TX) Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 12:10 pm

MD Deeva,

I hate to break it to ya, but Lakisha Jones and Melinda Doolittle are going to the Final 2-unless Jordin Sparks pulls a Diana DeGarmo and sneak in there assuming Melinda suffers the Daughtry Effect by going home, but we all know the Idol judges and producers want Lakisha to win Idol, and Jordin will likely be in 3rd place the least

48. frusterated Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 12:51 pm

are you kidding me? the judges and producers are drooling over “the humble” melinda doolittle. lakisha did a fine job hitting the notes in “and i am telling you” she has one minute two pack everything she wants into a performance. she cant hit every note and oversing the song. yes, she is a single mother but she is most definitely not unpolished. she has particpated in many other competitions and has done very well. what about the nervous backup singer becomes the front runner and wins american idol? hate to break it do you- but everyone has their story. many of the people posting on this board make me sick. how is someone a “novice listener”? america votes, america buys the music, america supports the artists. “excellent listeners” are not the majority in america…and this is american idol. people will vote for who they want and the majority will win. sometimes the right person does not always win (i.e. taylor hicks, george w bush, ect.). so if sanjaya malakar wins american idol, then so be it. the judges and producers may be favoring people to win, i can agree with that- it happens every season. but arent we all doing the same exact thing on this very discussion board?

49. Cristal B. Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 12:53 pm

This is the time where the viewers and fans really need to step up and help make a decision in who becomes our next American Idol. Instead of putting energy towards those who you do not want to win, we should concentrate and bring out the positive energy for our favorite contestant! American Idol is a great show and offers so many people a huge opportunity…look at William Hung! We all know how that worked out…yet, people love him! Being silly and having fun works for everybody! American Idol and Pringles are having a jingle contest that allows people to be as silly and creative as they want, and win big ( like 2 tickets to the American Idol Finale!!!! ) Check it out and see for yourselves at: http://www.jinglesforpringles.com/?market=1 I know this info because I work with Pringles.

50. Phils my Fav Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 12:55 pm

i like phil stacey he is the only contestant with edge (minus gina who often goes over the edge) he has a great upper register and is one of the better male vocalists, if not the best, in the competition. come on people, we know lakisha and melinda and blake are great…notice phil he should be up there with them!

51. Anonymous Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 2:09 pm

I was so shocked that Branon left instead of Sanjaya, even though I am a Sanjaya fan, I would of liked to see Brandon stay over Sanjaya. GOOD LUCK BRANDON, YOU WILL DO GREAT.

52. MDDeeva Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 2:50 pm

Senator Gramm-I agree that Melinda and Lakisha should be in the finalist pool. Melinda, Blake and Jordin are my personal favorites. I don’t think, however, that given the recent voter sabotage, it is a ‘sure thing’ that any of them will be the last two (2) standing…

And Frusterated, (I think you meant ‘Frustrated), I agree that the majority vote will make the next American Idol, but speaking as one (1) of those voters I ‘personally’ feel that Lakisha Jones is very over rated. Nothing about her background makes her a bad person;I did not mean to infer that at all. I strongly believe that Lakisha Jones may be Simon Cowell’s way of apologizing to Jennifer Hudson. Isn’t it true that he criticized Jennifer’s weight and strong vocal ability during the season in which she competed? Simon has now skillfully positioned LaKisha Jones as the high bar above all of the other contestants from the beginning, and for the viewers,it worked. And no, Lakisha is not polished, even Simon recognizes that-But after American Idol, you will see a magnificent makeover, whether she wins or not-And that goes for most of the contestants. And for the record-Yes Melinda Doolittle was the “nervous backup singer.”But now, she is gracefully evolving, earning her way (and right) to be at the forefront. She has consciously worked on her stage presence and continues to challenge her vocal skill and range-That is an American Idol story to be reckoned with as well.

53. MDDeeva Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 3:50 pm

Oh, and Senator Gramm, I do agree with your top five (5) anticipated Idol results-Not necessarily in that order, but I do concur-I forgot to mention that in my previous comments.

54. Senator Phil Gramm (R-TX) Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 4:41 pm

My Idol predictions on how season 6 will likely turn out the way Idol has been going lately:

1. Lakisha Jones of Maryland-winner, making her the first Blue state finalist to win Idol.

2. Melinda Doolittle of Tennessee-RUNNER-UP, despite an MSNBC Poll showing her leading by 27 points, there is always the Tom Bradley Effect there in which people will lie to pollsters saying they’ll vote for Melinda, but when the going gets tough, they turn around and vote for other kids like Blake and Jordin.

3. Jordin Sparks of Arizona-unless John McCain’s poll numbers rise back up, she has NO chance of winning Idol, but should we have a Lakisha-Jordin finale, she will likely be a sacrificial lamb against Lakisha and I think she knows it.

4. Stephanie Edwards of Georgia-needs to step up her game really quick, becaue Lakisha, Melinda and Jordin are easily running away with the diva vote. Her best showing will be in 4th place the least, since she’ll benefit from the southern vote.

5. Blake Lewis of Washington-people are still ticked at his home state’s Governor Christine Gregoire (D), the only way I see him winning is if Melinda gets sent packing.

6. Chris Sligh of South Carolina
    7. Gina Glocksen of Illinois
    8. Haley Scarnato of Texas-this sorry girl is trying to be the next Katharine McPhee, but at least Katharine had TALENT, I wonder if Sabrina is doing to voodoo doll on Haley right now.

9. Chris Richardson of Virginia-the male version of Camile Velasco: just cannot flatout sing worth a lick.

10.Phil Stacey of Florida-Jeb Bush and Katherine Harris won’t save him, since both are out of jobs either by term limits OR getting crushed by US Senator William Nelson (D-FL) in a landslide.

11. Sanjaya Malakar of Washington-obviously has no chance of making the Top 10 Tour, unless Phil goes home next week.

55. Anonymous Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 5:14 pm

I am not picking on Diana Ross, but I swear I saw her “stumble” in those high heels on stage at LEAST twice. What was that about?

56. Tyler Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 5:48 pm

SANJAYA IS AWESOME!!! u know when u people talk about him being a “Micheal Jackson” that’s a sterotype and + what a compliment cuz Micheal Jackson made millions and is a legend and if u think Sanjaya is too then that’s why he’s gettin called Micheal Jackson! ohh he kicks ass! can’t wait till summer and i see him in DC 4 the top 10 concert! ohh and to that pigf**ker farmer boy that wants to kick his ass he would take his MILLION dollars from amazing singing and hire a big bodyguard 2 KICK U R STUPID, COUNTRY, COW TIPPING ASS!!! HOW DOES IT FEEL 2 HAVE A STEROTYPE PUT AGAINST U???!!! yeah that’s right hee-haw boy!!!

57. Anonymous Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 6:58 pm

Brandon made some problems for himself this week. But his vocals are clearly better than Sanjaya’s vocals. Sanjaya can carry a tune, and he’s got some personality. But I believe it was wrong for Brandon to be eliminated before him. Sabrina does tend to shout, but her elimination was too soon, I believe. Haley has some nice moments, but I feel Gina is more solidly consistent. She should outlast Haley. I actually place both Melinda AND Jordin ahead of LaKisha (close as it may be). Chris R. is not the vocalist I had thought he was. I believe Phil is actually better, and Chris S. is, also. Blake may have a gimmick working for him. He is good, but I don’t feel he has what it takes to go all the way. He and Sligh will probably be in close competition (with Chris perhaps having the better vocal).

58. Anonymous Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 7:00 pm

Bring back A.J.

59. Mike C Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 8:04 pm

I dont understand why people think Sanjaya(aka Tondalayo) has a voice of any kind. Its whispery!!! Here’s the secret. As someone analyzed so ustutely, that this “kid” is still there, does point to Idol’s decline. Last season, great singers all over. The guys are weak, not just as singers but as entertainers–with the exception of a couple-their names escape me–and the one with Frizzy hair is hootable(“Endless Love!!!Yikes!!)
    Dont ya all see- the winner will be Melinda or Stephanie. Lakisha has no personality and yes, she can sing but so can millions!!!
    (For proof, listen again to Sanjalala!!!)Paula cries and looks bored. She will leave first.
    And even Randy cannot believe
    Sanjagucchi is still whispering!!
    Whispering Idol?? I think not!!!

60. Mary Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 8:32 pm

Posted by: Mandy | March 15, 2007 at 12:05 AM

___________________
    I understand poor Diana Ross; I will be so drunk after seing those horrible singers killing my songs in national telvision. I would be so upset that I would have gone to the show I say you all are horrible singers and the boys are the worst. What was I thinking??? Ha.ha.ha Poor Diana I do understand her big time… :D :D :D
    I wanted to cry Chris Sligh destroyed no killed murdered “Endless love” that was so horrible I wanted to cry… It was horrible… Horrible.. horrible.. :D :D :D

61. hammer Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 9:38 pm

Karen,

Amen to that. I do hope that Sanjaya will be voted off next week.

62. Anonymous Says:
    March 16th, 2007 at 2:14 am

What’s so bad about Sanjaya? At least he didn’t forget his lines!

63. no, i meant frusterated Says:
    March 16th, 2007 at 12:15 pm

simon likes melinda way better than lakisha he talks about her in all his interviews and praises her after every performance. and i dont think simon is apologizing to everyone in fact, he’s upset with jennifer for calling american idol a “stepping stone”. people can call lakisha jones overrated…thats your opinion, and i can disagree. i just think its strange that the arguments about lakisha having a story and being favored actually fits for melinda a whole lot more. i love lakisha..polished/unpolished, story/no story, favored/not favored…

64. Am. Idol Girl Says:
    March 16th, 2007 at 12:16 pm

I think people should stop pretending like the know everything (i.e. MDDeeeeva) LaKisha and Melinda are both great (although i do like KiKi better!). Who cares about the politics!?

65. IdolGal Says:
    March 16th, 2007 at 1:22 pm

Hey guys, did you hear about these two contests? Katherine McPhee’s asking for input on which of two endings she should go with for her new video (http://bix.yahoo.com/contest/6050); and there’s a Lip Sync contest to win a signed guitar by Good Charlotte (http://bix.yahoo.com/goodcharlotte).

66. DARLA Says:
    March 16th, 2007 at 5:10 pm

Sligh, you tub of lard!! You’re next!!! Grab your stash of twinkies and ding dongs, pack them up, and get the hell out of here!! You won’t last another week!! You might be able to cut the cheese but you can’t cut the mustard!!! ITS OVER FOR YOU!! YOU ARE THE NEXT ONE OUT OF HERE!!! AND DON’T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON YOUR FAT ASS ON THE WAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

67. god, why? Says:
    March 16th, 2007 at 9:27 pm

Darla, I don’t even know why I bother writing these messages, as people like you will likely never leave this site, but was there really any point in writing such hateful, spite-filled words? Particularly about Chris Sligh, one of the better singing boys this year (sans his last performance. It wasn’t very good…)? Perhaps if you had read his blogs before they were forced to shut down (although I think there is one up, theological digressions), you’d have found that he is a thoughtful, intelligent person that is far from the description you gave him.
    I bet you’re Donna Lane, the crazy “Christian” poster that shows serious signs of insanity. Do us all a favor, get a life, and go away.

68. Anonymous Says:
    March 17th, 2007 at 6:45 am

Is it just me or when I try to go on to Americanidol.com it won’t let me go on anymore. It is like the page is not there anymore

69. Anonymous Says:
    March 17th, 2007 at 8:57 am

in my group we are singing stop in the name of love
    coincedince?

70. Anonymous Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:47 pm

I hate Sanjaya!!!!!!!! He is the worst singer i have ever seen on american idol ever!!!!!!!

I bet u i would kick his ass at singing!!!!!!!!!

Well bye to all my homies who dont like SANJAYA!!!!!!!!!

Peace Out

71. Anonymous Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:48 pm

I bet u i would kick his ass at singing!!!!!!!!!

Well bye to all my homies who dont like SANJAYA!!!!!!!!!

Peace Out