I Love New York Results – Real Eliminated

March 19, 2007 11:56 PM by Joe Reality

Real_eliminatedIn the ninth episode of I Love New York, the three remaining guys received a letter that their moms would be
coming to visit.  The first mother to visit was the mother of brothers
Chance and Real.  New York & Sister Patterson and Chance & Real
& their mom visited a horse ranch.  At lunch, New York ignored Real
and paid all her attention to Chance.

New York eventually took Real for a walk in order to spend some time with him, and Chance went to hang out with the horses.  Chance & Real’s mom asked them not to fight with each other over New York.

The second mother to visit was the mother of Tango.  New York & Sister Patterson and Tango & his mom took tango lessons.  New York started to get upset over how much attention Tango was paying to his mom.  New York became bored, so she purposefully ruined lunch.

Back at the house, Sister Patterson pulled Chance aside and offered him five thousand dollars to leave New York.  When Chance seemed uncertain, Sister Patterson doubled her offer to ten thousand dollars.

At the elimination ceremony, New York gave her first “I Love New York” chain to Chance.  Chance took off the chain and asked Sister Patterson if she had what she said she had for him.  New York got angry and ran out, but Chance followed her and told her Sister Patterson offered him ten thousand dollars but that he wasn’t really going to take it.

New York gave Chance his chain back, much to the displeasure of Sister Patterson.  New York gave her last chain to Tango.  New York eliminated Real from the competition.  After his elimination, Real said “I love you my brother Chance.  She wants to have fun, then have fun with her, you guys, live it up in there and be good to each other, for real, dude.  I love you man.  I’ll see you soon.”

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for I Love
New York
news.  For
other great I Love New York News news, please also check out SirLinksALot: I Love New
York

Topics: I Love New York |

75 Responses to “I Love New York Results – Real Eliminated”

1. kiiiiiiiiiaaaaaa Says:
    March 20th, 2007 at 1:10 pm

I AM SO CONFUSED! NEW YORK IS SUCH AN ACTRESS. AM I TRIPPIN OR WAS SHE CRYING AS SHE LET REAL OUT THE DOOR AND THEN TURNED AROUND AND ALMOST SUCKED THE SKIN OFF OF TANGO’S HAND WHEN HE TOUCHED HER? THAT GIRL IS CRAZY

2. CityGurl504 Says:
    March 20th, 2007 at 2:16 pm

I felt sorry for Real. He’s such a good guy and he deserves much better. When he spoke he was soooooo sincere, I could feel it–even I(almost) started to cry. He did everything right for New York and he still didn’t get picked, and that’s messed up.
    Keep ya head up Real–You Will Find True Love.

3. Sparkles (Chance's wifey) Says:
    March 20th, 2007 at 7:48 pm

Tango should’ve went home and I think Real is sincere and he will find true love. He deserves it cuz he’s really a good man. But now that Real is gone, Chance is gonna win cuz Tango got some issues that he needs to take elsewhere. If Tango wins, I will be so shocked!!!

4. niecy1017 Says:
    March 20th, 2007 at 10:50 pm

what is there to say? New York kept true to form and was very dramatic. I must say that I was surprised to see Chance an Real cry so much, but it just shows how close they really are. I thought that it would come down to the two brothers, especially since New York and Tango’s mother didn’t seem to click. I think that Chance is going to win this one.

5. Ric Says:
    March 21st, 2007 at 12:40 pm

New York dont know what she wants, She claims she wants some one to love and take care of her and she got rid of the brotha that would have done it and kept a jackass and wanna be player who is kicking lame and tired game. I’ll just wait for I Love New York 2 to see if she will have better luck 2nd time around.

6. valnavea Says:
    March 21st, 2007 at 1:21 pm

Of course she is going to pick Chance. New York and Sister Patterson are both Drama Queens to the max. Picking Chance will give them days…weeks…months…years? of drama. He is perfectly suited to them.

7. KEKE Says:
    March 21st, 2007 at 4:13 pm

I CRIED WHEN REAL WAS ELIMINATED BECAUSE HE IS SUCH A GOOD GUY AND HE IS NOT NO WANNA BE THUG LIKE CHANCE.

ALSO NEW YORK IS SUCH A BITCH BECAUSE SHE WAS TALKING BOUT TANGO MOMMA.

8. LaLa Says:
    March 21st, 2007 at 5:22 pm

New York was right she is too much for REAL to handle, but I’m not… REAL I am looking for you. If you want love you can get it here. You are such a handsome and sweet guy. I hope you are reading these messages.

9. chance 7 Says:
    March 22nd, 2007 at 1:38 am

I think real is a sweet and loving man. I hope he will fine love becaues he is sweet and sexy.

10. bmb Says:
    March 22nd, 2007 at 3:26 pm

new york has issues

11. Catherine Says:
    March 22nd, 2007 at 5:52 pm

I cried when she eliminated Real. Like really cried. I would have chose him.

12. girl freind Says:
    March 23rd, 2007 at 12:41 pm

I think the show should do an episode on Real to find him real love. so many young ladies out there to chose from this could be hot!

13. girl freind Says:
    March 23rd, 2007 at 12:44 pm

14. lily Says:
    March 23rd, 2007 at 6:26 pm

did anyone else think it was wierd as HELL when new york’s mom kissed chance on the lips when she offered him the money?? WHAT WAS UP WITH THAT!? she is so gross. chance is not husband material, but tango def. is. i think she will pick chance though

15. Bree Says:
    March 23rd, 2007 at 11:31 pm

Yeah man for real, AHMAD (the beautiful man’s real name, ahah) was a good good man. And even though he wasn’t right for New York, I would have hoped that she’dda seen that he was sincere and he was a REALLY GOOD catch. (Plus his fashion since is fabulousss and hes fine as hell.)

16. working Says:
    March 24th, 2007 at 4:11 am

Yes, I thought is was very crazy 4 the mom 2 kiss Chance. Now I wonder if the mother wants Chance and that is y she does not like him. I dont like Tango and think he acts like a girl. He tells everything and that would get on my nerves.

17. Macy Says:
    March 25th, 2007 at 4:23 pm

Tiffany(New york) is crazy!How the hell did she let Real go?…maybe that’s why she can’t find a good man….she just doesn’t know how to recognize something good. I MISS REAL!!!!HE NEEDS HIS OWN SHOW!!!!!…..TANGO HAS TO GO!!!!!!!

18. Macy Says:
    March 25th, 2007 at 4:24 pm

i actually did cry when Real began crying…omg, he’s awesome

19. Nikki Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 10:07 am

I am glad she let REAL go, only because she doesn’t deserve a good man like him. Sure wish I could find him, we would be a match made in heaven :)

And what was really up with Sister Patterson kissing CHANCE? She hates him, but kissed him?? Something is not right upstairs with those two.

I could care less now who wins. I think Tango is what she needs, but Chance is what she wants.

20. Nikki Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 10:21 am

Could someone tell me what is REAL’s real name? And how can I get in contact with him?

21. DeL Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 9:18 pm

I was sorry to see Real get sent home. I thought she would send that idiot, Chance home. Tango is a sexy man, I know she will not send Tango home.

22. Peach Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 10:48 pm

Real amd Chamce are immature little punks just by the way they were bothering Boston. Real is always making these stupid faces and jeering Tango when he speaks -he must feel real intimidated that he always got to interrupt. They need to grow up and stop trying to steal airtime by showing what kids they are – they are such punks.

23. valesha Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 5:54 pm

I LOVE TANGO WHAT IS HIS REAL NAME AND HOW CAN I GET IN CONTACT WITH HIM?

24. valesha Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 5:56 pm

WHAT IS TANGO’S REAL NAME AND HOW CAN I GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM. I NEED TO GET TO KNOW HIM BETTER.

25. Neecy Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 8:49 pm

At first, I was totally diggin’ Tango but as time went on he started irritating me with his “worrying about what other people think of him”. I’m like “focus on what u went there for and stop snitchin’!”. Now that REAL, he is sexy, sweet and I wanna know how I can get at that! Unlike New York,I know what to do wit’ what he was dishin’ out.

26. Tina Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 9:42 pm

I was pissed when Real got eliminated. He was definately the best one there. If New York doesn’t want him, I’ll take him. ;)

27. marcia Says:
    March 28th, 2007 at 12:29 am

First of all NEWYORK looks like a hot heated up mess! And i don’t see why REAL was crying over her ugly ass anyway. And that mama is a pure mess!

28. marcia Says:
    March 28th, 2007 at 12:30 am

29. yanitza Says:
    March 28th, 2007 at 9:05 am

omg i feel so bad for him dam gurl u dont kno wat u goin to be missen he is the shitt well um im out!!

30. Veronica Says:
    March 28th, 2007 at 10:42 pm

My 2 cents is this…..Tiffany seems like she is loud. That girl need someone to calm her butt down or man handle her and Chance is that one. Real aint need her cuz she aint right for him. He seem like he is ready to open up and love and I think that him and his x-girl looked very nice together. As far as Tango, I don’t hate but spit the truth, he aint in it for her. Every chance he got he made sure he told New York about something someone else did. He was tryna get them eliminated because his opponents had her wide opened. All that I love you he is lying please believe. He seems faker than a prada bag. Guess she gonna pick him is what I read on another blog. She gave a sign that Tango did on one of her interviews. They might just deserve each other. He look broke as hell.

31. Tina Says:
    March 29th, 2007 at 12:51 pm

NY has to pick Chance because Tango will never be able to be w/ her after the way she talked about his mother. Men are too protective of their moms for her to get away w/ that. Even Delishus was ready to fight NY on the reunion show over the comments NY made about her mom’s hair.

I think Real & Chance started out to promote the Stallionaires but Real came to like her. He is so far out of her league. His X seemed like a good match for him. NY had a lot of nerve to open her mouth about Tango’s X, given her own busted appearance (although the girl could have stopped by the makeup trailer and tightened up the weave b4 making a nat’l TV appearance.)

32. sister Patterson Says:
    March 29th, 2007 at 8:22 pm

Tango is a snichting ass bitch he needs to go back in his shell.Chance needs 2 go head and put that dick on her right now before she picks Tango and get that pack.

33. *lilbabyshawdee* Says:
    March 29th, 2007 at 9:35 pm

Ya’ll tell me if you think Tango’s “Tango Time-out” is tha fakest bull in tha world he is fake and cheeziest 4real! Naw but Chance would be sexy w/o that gapand if he got a lil’ bigger but hes fine tho. And REAL!? Man hes tha most perfect man that i’ve seen! he’s sweet, kind, loving!!! he’s the perfect man and new york didn’t realize! i think SHEEEE need’s Prozak

34. Andrea Says:
    March 29th, 2007 at 10:59 pm

I think Real is very handsome and sincere. I would love to have someone like him. He was way to good for New York.

35. VESNA Says:
    March 31st, 2007 at 2:25 pm

HEYY, WEll 0NE iMA BiG ASS FAN…BUT i THiNK NEW Y0RK CRAZY AS HEll N0T PiCKiNG REAl…CUZ HE WAS S000 SWEET T0 HER AND ACTUAllY T0lD HER EVERYTHiiNGGG AT FiRST i EXPECTED WHiTE B0Y T0 BE 0NE 0F THE lAST 2 BUT HE WAS T00 G00D F0R HER ANYWAYS…AND HER KiCKiN REAl 0UT WAS THE STUPiDEST THiNGS SHE DUN…i FEEl BAD F0R HiM! iF SHE PiCKS CHANCE WHiCH SHE M0ST DEFF Will..SHE Will BE SEEiNG A l0T 0F REAl AR0UND…BUTTT iM C0NFUSED N0W CUZ REAl SEEMS PRETTY SERi0US N0W UNliKE BEF0RE A C0MPlETE DUMASS BUT HE l00K T00 MUCH liKE THE DEMANDiNG AND C0NTR0liNG ABUSiVE TYPE..AND TANG0 M0RE l0VEABlE AND All 0F THAT …WHATEVERR iDUN0 i STill THiNK THAT SHES GUNA PiCK REAl..WEll lETS SEEE M0NDAY..i NEVER MiSSED AN EPiS0DE AND i CANT WAAAiiTTT!!!

36. Bree Says:
    April 1st, 2007 at 12:35 am

I don’t think she shouldn’t pick neither one of them, she should have picked real. He is real sweet, honest, and you don’t find many men like that. You have to take them and hold on to them but New York didn’t want a good man but a thug.

37. erica Says:
    April 1st, 2007 at 6:34 pm

i think that tango is manipulative and fake. He is not out for love he is a pretender. futhermore, new york does not know anything about real love. The only person she is really into is flavaor flav, these men are just some rebounders. Im glad real is gone because he is a good man and deserves a clean woman. new york has been around the block to many times.Lastly, i think she should pick Chance- so that he can put her in her place. He is wild and crazy that wat her and her man looking mama miss patterson needs.
    miss patterson also needs to find her a man.

38. Mad! Says:
    April 1st, 2007 at 8:44 pm

Mad!
    I Just Read A Thing That Said Nwe York Picks Tango Because She Accidentaly Revealed IT!!
    IU Dont Want Him To Win AT ALL!!!!
    Sombody Said They Saw Him At A Club And He Said, “I Cant Tell You But If You Were Going To Place Money On It Then He Pointed To Him Self”
    But I Thought Why Would He Be With His Friends And Not New York?”

39. gigi Says:
    April 2nd, 2007 at 7:49 am

I hope Tango wins! Chance is too childish. Real is cute, cool and lame. She needs a strong brother like Tango who can not only stand up to New York but also listens to her. It is obvious that she is feelin Tango.

40. deabec Says:
    April 2nd, 2007 at 12:16 pm

Real is a beautiful man and can do sooo much better than New York. One day he will find some one who loves and appreciates him the way he deserves.

New York hollering she want a real man to love her and take care of her….whateva…she threw him out the door. The girl lives life like it’s a soap. Chance will give her all the drama she needs for a little while and then she’ll be back with I Love New York 2

41. what a mess Says:
    April 2nd, 2007 at 2:29 pm

Ok.. personally I think all the ex girlfriends and White Boy’s sister were prettier than New York. She is insecure and feels the need to belittle everyone, but all those girls were cute and they didn’t need crazy big hair, fake eye lashes, clown make-up to get their men, and slut attire to get their men’s attention.

Real and Tango are both still feeling their ex-girlfriends and they should. Their ex’s were classy and sophisticated, it’s hard to understand why they lowered their standards to do this show.

Chance will win because he’s a loser and it’s obvious that she knew the other men were too good for her. Tango is annoying, but he’s too good for her too. Chance can dish it out, but he can’t take it when someone talks about him, that’s weak. He’s boney stupid ass belongs with New York, they both have IQ’s of sea sponges.

42. gigi Says:
    April 2nd, 2007 at 9:03 pm

I picked that one right. TANGO is the best man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43. jj Says:
    April 2nd, 2007 at 11:00 pm

new york iz a sexy female an she iz my babay

44. Anonymous Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 12:01 am

wat was tango real name

45. chel's Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 9:37 am

newk is so stupid how does hse just go and pick tango like that,that girl is outta her mind i would have picked chance quick fast and in a hurry and then tango wit his fake behind goin ask new york to marry him boi please face lookin like a rocky road she really messed up pickin tango no lie

46. chel's Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 9:42 am

matta fact chance baby i need someone to rough me around i like that freaky stuff get at cha gurl

47. Zuzuzpetalzz Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 10:50 am

Thank you Tango. I just won a warm oil massage. I knew he’d win! He is a Phenomenal guy! However what he is doing with DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY (not to mention her/his? awful personality) I will never know. Tango deserves sooo much better and so does his mother!

48. NIKKI Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 2:56 am

I LOVE U LOVE U TANGO IM GALD THAT U WON U ARE SO SEXY DAME YA EYES LIPS SMILE BODY AND I LOVE YA PERSONALITY THE MOST DAME U BANGING IT DONT TAKE A WHOLE DAY TO RECONIZE SUN SHINE RIGHT BABY LOL!!!!!!!!

49. NIKKI Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 3:01 am

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME IM POSTING THIS TO LET U KNOW I LOVE U TANGO GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

50. Kris Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 4:11 am

She should’ve picked real. He was the one..He was sweet, fine, and I would have picked him on day one!

51. Kris Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 4:12 am

52. Bonnie Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 11:45 am

I hope Newyork choose Tango I really like him, he is mature, handsome and knows what he wants.

53. Bonnie Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 12:06 pm

I hope Tango wins, he is mature, handsome a good listener and know what he wants. Newyork on the other hand does not deserve a man like him

54. BigD Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 1:09 am

that bitch is nasty, tango is fake and deserves her,

55. L Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 5:52 pm

HOW DOES ANYONE THINK REAL IS SWEET??!! HE IS A BULLY AND A JERK FOR MESSIN WITH BOSTON, AND UNLIKE THAT IMATURE BRAT, TANGO DID THE RIGHT THING AND STOOD UP FOR BOSTON. TANGO IS A REAL MAN, HE ISNT ADDICTED TO DRUGS OR ALCHOHOL, HE IS SENSITIVE, HE DOESNT BOSS NEW YORK AROUND, HE ACTUALLY FALLS IN LOVE, AND HE WASNT TALKING ABOUT HOW NY MAKES HIM HARD OR ANYTHING BECAUSE HE IS MATURE. SOMETHING NOONE ELSE IN THE HOUSE WAS.

56. samantha Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 11:55 pm

FROM THE TIME I SAW REAL I KNOW HE IS GOOD PERSON.I WOULD LOVE TO FIND A MAN LIKE THAT.SOME WOMEN DO NOT KNOW WHEN THERE IS A GOOD MAN AROUND.THOSE KIND OF MEN FALL IN THE HANDS OF WRONG WOMEN.I LOVE REAL HE WAS THE COOLEST IN THE HOUSE.

57. nubia Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 2:09 am

reerl is such a beautiful man he needs a good woman.

58. wendy Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 11:45 am

TANGO DID RIGHT BY KICKING NEW YORK, TIFFANY WHAT EVER HER NAME IS. THAT NAME NEW YORK WAS MADE BY FLAVOR FLAV SHE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN ANOTHER NAME. TANGO YOU ARE SEXY HOLLA BACK @ A SISTA IN MADISON WISCONSIN YOU DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER.

59. wendy Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 11:45 am

60. kimara Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 11:57 am

ehis whit i think tango got on there for money to his love for new york all the ather men on there was real but tango talk about his new york this new york that we did this and we did that but chance was real to her and real was there for her all the way chance told her you my women and i love and tango do not want you he want that money

61. EVON Says:
    April 28th, 2007 at 4:31 pm

I LOVE YOU REAL YOU ARE THE TAPE OF MAN THAT MY DAD WOULD LOVE

62. native newyorker Says:
    May 1st, 2007 at 10:40 am

I cant to see I love new york part 2. vh1 should let the audience pick the candidiates for ny via email, for audience participation we can tell by looks the real ones and discard the fakes. have an online vote with the participants pictures.

63. Antanaye Says:
    May 14th, 2007 at 11:21 am

i just dont see why she pick tango’s dumb ass she should have pick Chance hott ass
    i love you CHANCE & REAL

holla @ YO GIRL

64. hadasha taylor Says:
    May 14th, 2007 at 2:04 pm

nwe york your a mean woman and i wish you would have talked about myh mama like tha. Tango should have have left you. Let me put it thid way you aint no woman you a nasty trshy dog is what you are.

I love newyork that!!!

Real and chance was fine and you dumped them well guess what you just got dumped great job tango!!

65. hadasha taylor Says:
    May 14th, 2007 at 2:04 pm

I love newyork that!!!

66. marissa Says:
    May 14th, 2007 at 7:09 pm

you are soo cute you should of picked chance he is soo hot

67. paige Says:
    May 14th, 2007 at 7:11 pm

chance is soo sexyyy!!!1

68. kelly Says:
    May 14th, 2007 at 7:12 pm

tango is a fag

69. LARRY Says:
    May 30th, 2007 at 7:46 am

I LOVE YOU

70. sexy monique Says:
    June 1st, 2007 at 4:43 pm

real you are definately what they call you if you e mail me back at sexy_meri@hotmail.com you will have no regrets

71. sexy monique Says:
    June 1st, 2007 at 4:43 pm

72. cora aka NewYorks #1 fan EVER!!! Says:
    June 17th, 2007 at 12:34 am

hey NewYork i love u Newyork! umm.yea. cant wait tell season 2 yea!!! i am writing i love ny/tiffany pollard! 1 million times!! love ya Newayork xoxo ur #1 fan ever!!!!

73. Deanna Says:
    July 27th, 2007 at 12:16 am

Ok let me give u my thoughts on this show…..ur mamma sux , the show sux , and u miss i think im every thing…just cause i look good…u miss thing suck. and u can take this comment and suck it.bitch…that 1s for your mamma 2.

74. antanaye Says: