Grease You’re The One That I Want Winners Are Laura Osnes & Max Crumm

March 25, 2007 08:10 PM by Joe Blackmon

Max_laura_greaseOn the Grease You’re The One That I Want finale, the final four were
Max Crumm, Ashley Spencer, Austin Miller, and Laura Osnes.  The judges
expressed that they would be happy no matter what the results were, and
the final four performed a group song of “You’re The One That I Want.”
The eliminated Dannys and Sandys also returned for a group performance
of “Born To Hand Jive.”

As Ashley Spencer and Laura Osnes waited on stage to find out who would be Sandy, host Billy Bush introduced video recaps of their journey so far.  Finally, Billy Bush announced that Laura Osnes had won the role of Sandy.  Laura Osnes is a twenty year old actress from Eagen, Minnesota.

As Max Crumm and Austin Miller waited on stage to find out who would be Danny, host Billy Bush also introduced video recaps of their journey so far.  Finally, Billy Bush announced that Max Crumm had won the role of Danny.  Max Crumm is a twenty-one year old gym receptionist from Phoenix, Arizona.

Judge Jim Jacobs said “Congratulations to both of them.  I’m so happy I feel like grabbing a phone and calling Ticketmaster right now.”  To close out the show, Max Crumm sang “Greased Lightning,” and Laura Osnes sang “Hopelessly Devoted To You.”  Then, all the previously eliminated Dannys and Sandys joined Max and Laura on stage for a group performance of “Summer Nights.”

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for Grease: You’re The One That I
Want
news.  For other great Grease You’re The One That I
Want news, please also check out
SirLinksALot: Grease You’re The One That I
Want

Topics: Youre The One That I Want |

9 Responses to “Grease You’re The One That I Want Winners Are Laura Osnes & Max Crumm”

1. Anonymous Says:
    March 25th, 2007 at 10:28 pm

lol too bad once you are in Broadway, you get stuck there for the rest of your life.

2. Monica Says:
    March 25th, 2007 at 10:55 pm

Ashley and Austin were so much better, but like the above poster said being on Broadway will ruin their lives if they want to pursue a career OUTSIDE it.

3. Carol Says:
    March 25th, 2007 at 11:47 pm

Big congrats to Max & Laura!! Laura is beautiful & has a great voice with a sweetness that Sandy should have! And Max…you’ve overcome so much in your life…you deserve the “front-line” finally!!! Hope you guys will be touring to Florida!!!

4. Bob Broudy Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 1:34 am

Laura, you are a fantastic talent and ARE Sandy. America Loves Laura!! Although I would have preferred Derek as Danny, I want to congratulate you, Max, and I know you will complement Laura and be a most original, interesting Danny. Best wishes to you and the Grease cast on Broadway.

5. Lois Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 10:15 am

I was very disapointed that Austin didn’t win. I thought he and Laura were great together. Great chemistry!

6. Anonymous Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 12:44 pm

Ashley and Austin will be more successful. I think it was a bit ridiculous how Laura said she enjoyed kissing that guy. Sure, she HAD to and that’s all part of her job and that’s fine, but there’s a difference. Besides, Ashley seemed to have way more preparation than her. I wish her luck because she is going to need it.

7. Jenni Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 12:20 am

maybe they want to be on broadway for the rest of their lives…you think they dont know that you idiot

8. jessie Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 3:06 pm

I think that max and laura will do an amazing job at playig out danny and sandy….max is just hot and laura is to die for gorgeous!!!

9. Shirinie Says:
    March 31st, 2007 at 11:40 am

From the very beginning, I was rooting for Austin and Ashley. I was devastated when they both lost. I think that even though Austin does not look like John Travolta as Danny Zuko, he would’ve done very well. And, as for Ashley, she looked more like Sandy.

The best of luck to Laura and Max nevertheless.

Comments