Will Sanjaya Malakar Win American Idol?

March 26, 2007 11:56 PM by Joe Blackmon

Sanjaya_saturdaynightSanjaya Malakar has made the top ten of American Idol, but we all know
that there is no way that he can win the competition.  Eventually,
there will come a point in time when the votes of those who vote for
the best singer will no longer be split between various finalists, and
their votes will out number the votes of those who vote for the worst
singer.  Right?

Maybe not.  Sanjaya fever is sweeping across America, and it just might be enough to help him win the show.  From Saturday Night Live to Howard Stern to Vote for the Worst to MySpace hunger strikers, everyone is talking about Sanjaya Malakar.  While some want to see Sanjaya voted off as soon as possible, others are just as determined to keep him on the show.

Even though those that are voting for Sanjaya in order to mess with the American Idol results get the most press, there are also a lot of legitimate Sanjaya fans out there.  American Idol audience member Ashley Ferl who bawled while Sanjaya sang is just one example of the many fans who actually like Sanjaya.

While Sanjaya has received a lot of negative feedback from the judges, he has also had a couple stand-out performances.  During his initial audition, Sanjaya wowed the judges with a performance of Stevie Wonder’s “Signed, Sealed, Delivered.”  Sanjaya also showed remarkable improvement in his most recent performance of “You Really Got Me.”

Whether people are voting for Sanjaya because they are his legitimate fans, because they are Howard Stern listeners, because they are Vote for the Worst devotees, or just because they enjoy seeing his hot sister in the audience, it all adds up to a lot of votes for Sanjaya Malakar.  Post your opinion below on if you think Sanjaya Malakar has a legitimate shot at winning American Idol.

Reality TV Magazine is
your source for
American Idol news.  For
other great American Idol news, please also check out
SirLinksALot: American
Idol
or SirLinksALot: Sanjaya Malakar.

Topics: American Idol |

61 Responses to “Will Sanjaya Malakar Win American Idol?”

1. y2n Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 6:09 am

I’m an Asian. I do not follow the American Idol elimination by elimination. But, I think if he perfoms well in the competition, people will keep to vote him. He legitimate to join the competition, it means that he legitimate to win it too! No problem if she is an Indian.

2. angelia Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 7:52 am

I think that Sanjaya is way undervalued both by the media and the judges. He came out of his shell last week because a caring mentor took up some time with him. And the boy can sing; there is no doubt about that as anyone who has seen the YouTube video of him singing Sing Low Sweet Chariot almost a capella with only an occional piano chord can attest. Sanjya may or may not advance in the top ten but he is going to make a barrel of money for TPTB on tour. Practically speaking, he and Blake Lewis will be the top sellers of tickets among both young people and adults. Seriously, who is going to plunk down good money to see the chunky divas? Or a pasty-faced cabaret singer with an uncontrolled head of hair?

3. Mike C Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 7:55 am

Sin-Jalala will not win unless there is another voting scandal and the other idols fall apart. This kid is no one’s Idol. Go with Melina or long shot, Blake!!

4. Stewart Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 8:47 am

I been reading a lot of comment about SanJaya and it discuss me how people just sit and judge someome character. How would you feel if you a lady and people are calling youa he, or a man and people are calling you a she. That not fair american. Everybody has judge, critcise, and call SanJaya everthing and no one has every talk to him. This young man have not done anybody no harm and everbody is downing him just like they done jesus and he die for all of our sins. You all going have to repent for this on judgement day. And I hope that SanJaya sue each and everyone of you that has slander his name. He can sue because you are calling him gay, girl and etc. Come on american lay off it. Some thing should be left unsaid. When most kids are shut down and talk about they tend to let go off their dream and we as parents would have to convince them to keep going on but this kid has more guts than the average adult. So I commend SanJaya for what he is striving at. No, I not saying that he will be the next american idol, but he is most people idol. He have help my son see that people are going to talk about you dislike you and hate you, but you still have to keep striving. So SanJaya is a gift from God to help the younget generation and to show them to keep pushing no matter what people say about you just smile and keep going. We are living in a cruel world. And I am sure their are people that don’t like us. So give it a break

5. Ken D. Plano, TX Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 10:28 am

Sanjaya has not got the “it” factor, he has the “What is IT?” factor….

He cannot sing, dance, or anything close to entertaining. For youth he is like getting a tattoo or something pierced to get their parents attention. If he is the worst and it would bug their elders, then go for it.

Vote for talent, not neurosis!

6. Joanna Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 10:48 am

This season sucks ass. The Sanjaya hate is disgusting. He is not the worst Idol has had and won’t be the last mediocre singer. Melinda or Blake has this in the bag. So who cares how long Sanjaya is in. HE can sing the judges put him into the top 24 nd his legitimate fans voted for him to get into the top 12.

7. Anonymous Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 11:48 am

I don’t know why people blame HIM. Sure, he isn’t the best singer there, but it isn’t HIS fault he is still there. Blame the vote for the worst website. The reason he was saved last week was because he did his best perfomance and I think IF he improves why can’t he win AI? That’s actually what the whole thing is about, improving your singing, getting better each week and work your way to the top.

8. T.F. Otmi Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 12:06 pm

I don’t think there is a conspiracy to keep Sanjaya ON the show…I think there IS a conspiracy to get him OFF…Sanjaya will continue to improve and DAZZLE!!!…The Fact Of the matter is…Sanjaya WILL be YOUR next American Idol…

9. Ann Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 12:15 pm

Sanjaya can sing. It’s just that he does not make a strong stage impression. He deserves to be where he is. If anyone can vote for the Gina girl, with the tongue ring, then they can vote for Sanjaya. He is no worse than her. I think if you don’t come out yelling like Melinda or Lakisha, or Blake, you don’t get noticed. So, whoever doesn’t think Sanjaya can sing, need to check themselves because nine out of ten, they can’t either. So put a lid on it about Sanjaya

10. Sacagawea_fan Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 12:58 pm

I LOVE Sacagawea. I thought she did a great job last week & enjoyed her appearance on Saturday Night Live. I was hoping for a Sacagawea & Carrie Underwear duet! Without the original Sacagawea, Lewis & Clark would have been lost. Without our current Sacagawea this season of AI would be lost! Indian girls rock!!!!

11. brianne Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 1:27 pm

I don’t think he will actually win because it’s more likely the winner will be either Melinda or Lakisha with Blake and Jordin following closely behind. But if Sanjaya keeps performing like he did last week, i think he could make it to maybe #5. Who knows? Then again,though,Constantine got dropped at #6 and Chris Daughtry at #4, while Scott and Jon Stevens lasted longer than anyone expected, so you never know. But still, if he keeps performing like he did last week, he at least has a chance of getting somewhere in this competition, at least enough to not be a joke anymore.

PS Is it just me, or did his performance last week–wearing a leather jacket, running around stage,climbing on catwalk,long hair, etc.– bring back memories of Constantine Maroulis???

12. tmwts5 Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 2:55 pm

I think the American Idol producers love that people like Howard Stern are talking about the show. It’s good for their ratings. I wouldn’t be surprised if they asked Howard to come on the show as Fartman –

13. Nohewillnot Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 4:09 pm

SANJAYA WILL NOT WIN AMERICAN IDOL.

14. Senator Phil Gramm (R-TX) Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 4:12 pm

Melinda has this one pretty much locked up, she IS going to win in a massive landslide, with Jordin as runner-up, Blake in 3rd and Laksiha in 4th.

Sanjaya will likely be in 8th place. Haley could surprise folks because she’s from Bush’s home state of Texas and they vote like crazy, but in season 1, no one expected Kelly to win, she won because Tamyra got the boot and we all know the result.

This could be like the Louisiana Jungle Open primary with Melinda, Haley, Chris R, Chris S and Phil splitting the Southern vote, Lakisha getting the Mid-Atlantic vote, Gina easily holding onto the Midwest, and Jordin, Blake, and Sanjaya representing the West.

The more the southerners split their votes, the more likely a midwesterner or westerner will get in the Final 2 and possibly WIN.

15. Jess Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 7:03 pm

I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE SANJAYA!!!! HES SEXXI, HE CAN SING, AND OMGGGGG I FRIGGIN LOVVVEEEEE HIMMM!!!!! SHUT UP ABOUT HIM!!!! IF U DONT LIKE HIM DONT WATCH HIM!! TURN THA CHANNEL WHEN HE COMES ON!!! IF HE WASNT GOOD HE WOULDNT B ON AMERICAN IDOL!!! KEEP SANJAYA AND LOSE HAILEY SHE SUX!!!

16. john Chow Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 7:27 pm

Sanjaya is one of US. Don’t we all want to suceed?

I do hope that you guys see the “Pursut of Happyness” by Will Smith.

Grow-up.

Everyone has abition, desire, and effort to attain their dream. Sanjaya has a lot of Guts than all those who muck his voice. He really made a concerted effort on the last show.

Do you think that Mic Jagger can sing R&B like …….? He is a performer, he does more than singing with his theatricals.

17. Paul Thornton Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 8:15 pm

Not only is Sanjaya a flamer, he is also an Indian bastard!!

Vote for this manboy now!!

18. JJ Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 8:19 pm

I am voting for Sanjaya’s hair.

19. Anonymous Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 9:17 pm

HE SUCKS GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Anonymous Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 9:18 pm

HE SUCKS GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. sit Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 9:29 pm

this sanjaya can sing but not for American Idol, His voice is good for school, church etc, Not at all for AI. I thinks he knows that he is not good one too.
    Why people talk about him? Because he is the worst one. he shouldn’t have been in for top 24 even.

22. Anonymous Says:
    March 27th, 2007 at 10:18 pm

He should not be as far as he is now. It’s ashame that people are voting for a clown like Sanjaya who has clearly demonstrated that he really is taking this competition as a joke when the people who are really trying to win and “are” the best singers (Melinda, Lakisha, Jordin, and Gina) will be overshadowed by a popularity contest. If Sanjaya wins American Idol it only goes to show that we as Americans who KNOW that he isn’t the best singer aren’t respecting the shows original purpose, which was “supposed” to be to find the next great singer. Sadly, its all about money, and if the networks can milk ratings off of a guy like Sanjaya, He will stick around to the bittersweet end.

23. Anonymous Says:
    March 28th, 2007 at 12:04 am

Who in God’s name is voting for this kid? You people who think this is funny are just cruel and have nothing better to do with your lives. What if a single mom who works at a bank for probably minimum wage, who by the way, can sing better than any past or present contestant on the show, gets kicked off because of this guy? He should bow out of the competition and at least have more sense then the idiots voting for him.

24. Rosi Says:
    March 28th, 2007 at 6:14 am

All what i can say is AMERICA is NUTSSSSS to vote for sanjaya.

America think they are advance in everything, but they cannot make a simple decision like who has to go out. AMERICA SUCKS!!!!

25. Hassen Been Sober Says:
    March 28th, 2007 at 9:51 am

He Sucks!!!! Thats why its so funny to vote for him. I hope he wins.

26. Marie Says:
    March 28th, 2007 at 1:39 pm

Sanjaya’s last 2 performances were good. He improved a lot. Just additional stronger stage showmanship and confidence, will “wow” you all. Do not be too negative. If you do not want to watch him singing, change the channel, and you will not have hypertension hating him. Okay folks!

27. Anonymous Says:
    March 28th, 2007 at 2:20 pm

Sanjaya is the worst person that has ever made it in american idol this far. He cant sing, he dresses stupid and does his hair stupid so he can get attention. American Idol is a show for singers and he isnt even talented enough to be on there! COME ON PEOPLE VOTE HIM OFF!!!

28. Marissa Says:
    March 28th, 2007 at 4:51 pm

OMG!:
    I LOVE SANJAYA MALAKAR!
    Gosh people,sue me!,I’m a 100% fan! I love him 2 death! I vote every Tues. from the sec.the lines open for a full 2 hrs! I just know that he is gonna win,and become the next ~AMERICAN IDOL~ LOL I can see it now. Watch your back Lakisha!JK- But good luck Sanji! & keep rockin the hair!!!!!!

29. brianne Says:
    March 28th, 2007 at 6:05 pm

On second thought, Sanjaya might have almost rocked last week, but after last night, i regret taking the name of Greek god Constantine Maroulis in vain by comparing the 2. Sorry Con. Not that i have anything against Sanjaya because he’s a cute,nice kid with a nice voice, but i just don’t feel he’s at the same caliber as some of the other contestants, like Melinda, blake, etc. Doesn’t mean he can’t still make it on his own,though. Afterall, look at William Hung.

30. Ken D. Plano, TX Says:
    March 28th, 2007 at 7:10 pm

Have you noticed that most of the big Sanjaya fans on this blog will not even put their name on their comments????
    What does that tell you? How about I’m really doing this to get attention.

Vote for the BEST, NOT the worst…

31. Anonymous Says:
    March 28th, 2007 at 9:08 pm

Good Luck to you Sanjaya!
    You must know that lots of people are talking about you simple because you are special. Just do your best. The people who love you will vote for you.
    Peace to all!

32. Anonymous Says:
    March 28th, 2007 at 9:09 pm

Good Luck to you Sanjaya!
    Peace to all!

33. Karen Dixon Says:
    March 28th, 2007 at 10:01 pm

It’s obvious that a lot of people out there are watching a different A.I. than the one I watch. I am so tired of hearing what nice,sweet,talented, good looking kid Sanjaya is. SO WHAT
    This competition is supposed to be about talent and star quality. I watched the auditions and he should have never ever made the top 24.

34. Mary Faye Says:
    March 28th, 2007 at 10:17 pm

I’ve got two words for you. Sanjaya Sucks!!!! I am amazed every week as to why he remains in the competition. This lame excuse of a peformer should have never even made it to the top 24! I’m hoping you Americans will wake up and start doing everything in your power to kick this kid off the show!! Seriously, if Sanjaya becomes the next American Idol I will be disgusted. Chris Sly said he wanted to become an American Idol to make David Hasselhoff cry…Chris may not be able to do so, but if Sanjaya wins this competition Mr.Hasselhoff is sure to cry. And trust me, they WON’T be tears of Joy!

35. Anonymous Says:
    March 29th, 2007 at 12:38 am

You know, if the judges had not chosen such a tepid group of top 24 singers, this would not have happened. Sanjaya is doing well because he is generating interest and controversy in a season where all the singers – not just him – are so bad the voters are picking the sideshow just to keep from snoring when this show comes on.

There are only three genuinely good vocalists in the entire top 10, and two of the them – Melinda and LaKisha – give off a frumpy, middle-aged vibe. Jordin is genuinely vibrant, vocally good, and refreshing. The rest? Boring, bland, often painful.

Sanjaya is not vocally proficient, but he is trying very hard not to be boring, because he has correctly determined that this is what will launch him past Phil and Haley and Gina and the other underwhelming contestants.

I do not think this boy will win the title – but I do think he will crack the top 6 and could go as high as the final four.

I hope he does. Maybe then American Idol will realize that by making bad auditions such an integral part of the early season, they themselves established bad singers as being the height of entertainment. They have made this bed, and now Sanjaya is going to make them lie in it.

I kinda like that crazy kid.

36. Anonymous Says:
    March 29th, 2007 at 10:31 am

i cant believe he actually has gotten this far. It really makes me mad to learn that people are voting for him as a joke. I mean literally its not funny, its peoples careers here and we all know that he doesnt deserve to be in that competition. Sundance should have been in his place.

37. Christine Says:
    March 29th, 2007 at 10:34 am

i cant believe he has gotten this far. It sickens me to know that people are voting for him as a joke. I mean come on its peoples careers, i would hate to see him win and then idol go down in the ratings and get cancelled. He just doesnt deserve to be there, Sundance blew him out of the water and somehow he was voted off, it just doesnt make any since.

38. Princess Says:
    March 29th, 2007 at 10:56 am

I feel bad for him! He’s just a kid with a huge smile, and he SEEMS so oblivious to all the stuff around him, but I know he’s not. Evidently he is taking it somewhat well, probably better than I would! I am not a fan of him at all, and I don’t believe he will win unless it’s by some conspiracy, but I do feel bad for all the negativity surrounding him.

39. He sucks Says:
    March 29th, 2007 at 2:10 pm

sanjaya cannot sing if someone paid him 1 million dollars. if i recall correctly, the second week into the top 12 part he just screamed his song. thats not singing, and it sure as hell isnt talent. he deserves to be kicked off the show because he has nothing that an american idol should, which is TALENT. ACTUAL TALENT. i absolutely hate him, and i think he should be voted off

40. stiffy Says:
    March 29th, 2007 at 3:37 pm

Sanjaya is a gay little terrorist. Send him home; he sucks.

41. sanjaya hater Says:
    March 29th, 2007 at 3:57 pm

Can nobody see that keeping sanjaya on the show is mockery of our intelligence. How can anyone not see that he sucks. He seems to be getting a little bit of an attitude like he thinks he’a actually good
    He’s an embarassment to the show;his family;and anyone who votes for this pathetic loser.
    Vote him off now. Sanjaya sucks

42. jz Says:
    March 29th, 2007 at 6:17 pm

I don’t think Howard Stern is changing it enough to matter.

MY proof? Go and look up the results for Dial Idol and you will see that Melinda is the busiest line week after week. Before you talk about fluctuations and errors consider that she’s always near the top. What could explain that?

Consider that last year Taylor Hicks was also always at the top of Dial Idol. He won it.

If Howard Stern and v4tw were that powerful, then we should see Sanjaya more busy than Melinda Doolittle.. It’s not happening.

43. jz Says:
    March 29th, 2007 at 6:26 pm

I did forget to say that Hicks was popular on dial idol BEFORE v4tw said he was the worst. They are simply taking credit for something they did not do. It’s just clever advertising and Howard Stern is simply capitalizing on that obviously. There was no way last year that there was enough pull from v4tw to make Hicks a winner. He was simply popular with the southern crowd.

44. http://www.votesanjayaoff.com/ Says:
    March 29th, 2007 at 8:59 pm

45. http://www.votesanjayaoff.com/ Says:
    March 29th, 2007 at 9:00 pm

46. samg Says:
    March 29th, 2007 at 11:58 pm

Sanajaya has an awesome voice and hes star material.

He has spunk and confidence way ahead of the other contestants; And he has a golden voice . “Listen” to him for once check out his mp3 preview songs in the Americalidol.com web site, his voice has a rare quality which will give you goose pimples.

47. Debbie G Says:
    March 30th, 2007 at 12:41 am

I think Sanjaya is very green and doesn’t have the experience of the others, but at the same time, he has this magnetic personality that is very welcoming. I really enjoy seeing him on the show every week. He is a cute young man and seems nice and pleasant. Idol intentionally is really mean to him and wants to get rid of him, but there are probably a lot of viewers who tune into see him. Melinda is really good, and Blake is too. I think they will be the top two and Sajaya could make it to the top 5. I see him having a niche and a career ahead of him. There are worse singers out there that have careers, and he really isn’t that bad. With some training, and good marketing, he might suprise a lot of people.

48. dobby Says:
    March 30th, 2007 at 3:54 pm

If Taylor Hicks could win, so can Sanjaya. His sister is really hot too.

49. Kim wing Says:
    March 31st, 2007 at 4:05 pm

He is really a stage presence! However he is immature and needs voice training to project and experience to come into his personal style, give him time to develop his own tastes, he is very like a young Prince, and projects a Michael Jackson love smile. He’ll explode someday!

50. Nikki Says:
    April 1st, 2007 at 4:22 am

All you Sanjaya haters and all you who are voting for him as a joke need to remember something – he’s just a 17 year old kid!! He entered idol to support his sister who he thought was a better singer than him, but the judges put him through to the top 24 not her so they obviously saw something in him.

Watching him perform can be really painful and it’s obvious he shouldn’t have gotten this far but he’s just a kid who ended up in this weird situation and all you nasty people hating on him need to remember that it’s not his fault he’s still in Idol! He seems like a genuinely nice kid and doesn’t deserve any of this nastiness towards him.

Either way he’s a lot more interesting to watch every week than boring as hell Lakisha and Melinda – yeah they can sing but I fall asleep every time!

51. Caitlin Says:
    April 1st, 2007 at 8:45 pm

OMG i think Sanjaya is AWFUL! yea i do admit that i did like him before, but i never imagined him ever making it this far and it makes me extremely mad to hear that people are voting for him as a joke. ITS NOT FUNNY! Seriously American Idol is a show to prove that everyday people have talent! This is the contestents career! Some people actually need the money to get through with their lives! LaKisha is a single parent, who happens to have an amazing voice and some people are trying to take this away from her to see Sanjaya win as a joke? I am a 100% fan of Blake Lewis though… Blake is an amazing performer! he can sing, dance, beatbox, etc. How can people actually do this to all of the other people on the show? STOP VOTING FOR SANJAYA! I’ve heard that now since Sanjaya knows people are voting for him because he sucks hes become all cocky! Now do you really want a cocky 17 year old boy who cant sing too well to win this compitition? i do understand that there are REAL Sanjaya fans out there, and i dont mind that… i just hate it that people are voting for him because they want the entertainment in seeing him make a fool of himself. Just STOP! its not funny and its gone WAY too far! an amazing singer and a really clever guy was voted off last week in Sanjaya’s place because America is full of ASSES who have nothing better to do with themselves

52. Bob Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 1:43 pm

I am okay with Sanjaya as long as he gets eliminated before his pal Lakisha does.

53. mel Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 3:40 pm

hes not dat good..but he has a charm ..honestly i think dere hasnt been one good americsn idol eva!! dey r all ..so so…sanjaya(( hes no betta =p)) can definately improve..hes young..can accept changes…dere isnt need of suchh dreadful comments..n wateva has to happen will happ..+ i feel all deese comments r breedin out of of racism!!

54. Rebecca Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 2:14 pm

Look in whatever way you put it, SANJAYA sucks!!!! He does not have the voice, he does not have the looks (im sorry to all his fans but he is just weird), and HE DOES NOT have the charisma or CHARM. AND don’t compare him to Jesus, because that is completely different.

55. Rebecca Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 2:16 pm

If Sanjaya wins American Idol, America DOES not know what talent is.

56. Shiloh Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 1:08 pm

Honestly, Sanjaya must be voted off. Its obvious that he is the worst singer of the bunch. He or Haley should have been gone a long time ago. Sanjaya is ruining the credibility of the show. If he wins, I bet that a lot of people will stop watching American Idol. Don’t let Sanjaya bring down American Idol.

57. darlene Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 6:42 pm

he sucks,,but this year the whole show sucks..make this the last year..so if sanjaya wins.no cds will sell so maybe this will be the last year.i will get my wish.the canada show is way better.

58. Lauren Says:
    April 8th, 2007 at 5:24 pm

i think that sanjaya is an okay singer but definitely is not an entertainer. On stage he is boring…there is no flavor in his voice…no rhythm. He needs to step it up some.

59. Anonymous Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 1:03 pm

Sanjaya sucks……………. His hair is so ugly, along with his smile and his name should be SUCKaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

60. Kyle Says:
    April 11th, 2007 at 11:56 pm

First of all, I want to respond to what Mike C said. Mike, we live in America, and we have something called FREE SPEECH! People can say whatever they want about Sanjaya, and no one can do anything about it. If you don’t like this, then maybe you should move to another country. And by saying he can “sue” people just makes you sound very, very dumb. Anyways, Sanjaya is a horrible singer!!! It’s a SINGING COMPETITION!!! Come on people!! Wake up!! How can anyone say he’s a better singer then the other’s? It’s a singing competition!! It’s NOT fair for someone who has NO talent to still be on there. For those people who vote for him, why are you voting for him? Is it to destroy the show? Is it to ruin the people who actually have talent? It’s racist for someone to only vote for Sanjaya to ruin the chance of Melinda, Jordan, and Lakisha from making it to the top. Come on people grow up, and wake up! Start acting like adults, not little kids. And stop voting for the worst singer! And by the way, Sanjaya’s sister is not cute.

61. Joseph Dunphy Says:
    September 2nd, 2007 at 3:40 pm

No, he won’t win. Yes, in September, I’ll go out on a limb and predict that. :)

He will, however, be remembered as having been part of one of the more successful online pranks on record.

Comments