I Love New York Finale Airs Tonight

April 02, 2007 12:13 AM by Joe Blackmon

Tiffany "New York" Pollard has chosen her final two! "New York"
eliminated "Real" and narrowed her search to the final two suitors
"Chance" (who is Real’s brother) and "Tango." After the last
elimination, New York told her final 2 men to pack their bags because
they’re goin’ to Playa Car, Mexico for an exotic getaway!

Mexico is beautiful but things quickly get ugly when the guys threaten to kill each other and must be separated until the final elimination. But New York doesn’t let a little violence ruin her good time. She throws caution, and her fake eyelashes to the wind and spends romantic time with each guy – from yacht trips and fancy dinners, to swimming with dolphins and making out on the beach.

Back in Hollywood, New York makes the most difficult decision of her life and chooses the man of her dreams. But does he feel the same way about her? Find out who wins her heart on the season finale of "I Love New York" premiering on Monday, April 2 at 9 PM ET/PT.

Topics: I Love New York |

7 Responses to “I Love New York Finale Airs Tonight”

1. angee273 Says:
    April 2nd, 2007 at 8:16 am

I love New York…I like her style her self confident and I do agree at first I thought the girl was crazy but she is a true diva..It amazes me how Flav-Flav had his show and the men were cool with it and now that a woman name New York came out with her show all the guys want to hate…why is this!!!! Hands up to the diva and all divas..and by the way although it looks as though Chance is going to be the one…I think not my opinion is Tango but you know divas like thugs

2. Anonymous Says:
    April 2nd, 2007 at 7:21 pm

i think Tango should win because he is so fine and he respects women… chance he`s cute too but he doesn`t respect women as well as tango does?!?!?!?!?!?PLEASE TIFFANY”new york” pick TANGO… TIFFANY+TANGO=LUV…=D

3. DAISY Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 12:52 am

NEW Y0RK IF Y0U REALLY WANNA BE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS DOWN FOR THRU THICK AND THIN PICK CHANCE HE’S A GREAT MAN WITH A BIG HERT AND TANGO=NINGA TUTRLE COME ON N0W

4. Anonymous Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:14 pm

I’m glad that NY picked Tango. He looks good and will show her stability and this could turn out to be a good thing. Chance is too much like her and shows no respect. That would just end up in disaster. Good choice NY. About time you pick a decent guy!

5. Desiree Says:
    April 6th, 2007 at 3:21 pm

I think that she made a huge mistake because Chance is so freakin and cuz tango is ugly and a lil hypocrit and chance is a real thug and loves New York so i thin that she made the wrong decision

6. g-town boy Says: