I Love New York Winner Is Tango

April 02, 2007 11:38 PM by Joe Blackmon

Newyork_tangoIn the I Love New York Finale, New York took Tango and Chance to
Mexico.  In Mexico, New York took both Tango and Chance to dinner.  New
York called Tango out for calling Chance fake, which led to a huge
fight.  Chance broke his glass and threatened to cut up Tango.

However, things got really heated when Chance kicked over a glass of wine on Tango. Tango got up and started to go after Chance, but the producers/security kept them separated.  The end result was that New York enjoyed her dinner alone.

The next day, New York took Tango out on a yacht date, and they had a picnic together on an island beach.  After dinner, New York also invited Tango back to her room to share a night cap with her.

After saying goodbye to Tango, New York took Chance to swim with the dolphins.   After a romantic dinner, New York invited Chance back to her room.  New York sent both Tango and Chance back to the United States so that she could think about her decision.

At the final elimination ceremony, New York asked her mom to wait outside.  New York said that she was torn between what her heart wants and what her heart needs.  In the end, New York said “I’m going to have to bet on Tango.  Tango, New York wants you to be her rock.”  Chance refused to give New York a two handed hug or a kiss goodbye.

New York gave her last “I Love New York” chain to Tango.  Then, Tango got down on one knee and asked New York if she would marry him.  New York said “Yes,” but she also appeared freaked out by the proposal.

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for I Love
New York
news.  For
other great I Love New York News news, please also check out SirLinksALot: I Love New
York

Topics: I Love New York |

142 Responses to “I Love New York Winner Is Tango”

1. Judi Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 7:48 am

Oh yuck! She is so disgusting, fake and ugly. Her actions are beyond belief, thankfully because if I believed she was really that awful. The men were pretty fake too. I can’t believe any man with 1/4 a brain would be interested in that drama queen.

2. shy Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 8:42 am

i wanted chance to win. TAngo acted a little sneaky to me.Its not going to last long.

3. Mya Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 10:04 am

I think the whole thing is fake.

4. yvonne Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 10:19 am

Chances’ exit was too funny, especially when he called her mom a devil.

5. yvonne Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 10:19 am

Chances’ exit was too funny, especially when he called her mom a devil.

6. Pam Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 10:46 am

If she don’t want him,email him my email address. I am looking for a good man!

7. Pam Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 10:47 am

If she don’t want him,email him my email address. I am looking for a good man!

8. shorty2klassy4u Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 11:06 am

Nah, Tango was not fake at all. Tango was the only guy in the house who was not making friends and buddies with the other contestants because he was truly there to know New York and New York only. Chance is fake. Anybody who is serious about fighting doesn’t do all that jumping around and making threats that Chance was doing. All he had to do was not say a word and suddenly punch Tango across the table if he really wanted to fight. Think about it. cuz he knew security was gonna hold them back if he caused a big enough scene. Just like when Pumpkin spit in NY face, did she tell NY “i’m gon spit in your face”. no the nasty heffer just went ahead and did it.lol

9. sweetbear Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 11:11 am

She’s already running…this was taped a while ago. You know if she looked freaked out on the tape…she wasn’t hanging around to long. She is a hot mess and two-faced. She deserves whatever comes at her.

10. kimmi Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 11:12 am

she let everybody in the house hit it…and he proposed to that bitch?

11. shorty2klassy4u Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 11:13 am

And then did yall here the things he was saying about NY when he was riding away in the limo. If he really loved her he would not have said that jacked up mess about her. Not even his brother went off on her last week like that. He didn’t say nothing bad about her when he left the show. But Chance dogged her out.

12. matman12600 Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 12:03 pm

SETUP…the loser gets their own show. could you see yourself watching tango every week? “TAKE A CHANCE AT LOVE WITH CHANCE NEXT SEASON”

13. ms. lady Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 12:22 pm

I was really feeling my baby TANGO the entire time that he was on the show. He just looks like a strong mature man to me, and I am glad that he won. CHANCE was to immature and that was cute to NEW YORK at first, but eventually she would have gotten tired of that kiddy stuff. I Love TANGO!!!! and I bet him and New York are going to have a show about the engagememt or they going to give CHANCE his own show. They just got to.. New York was the drama queen on Flava of Love and look were she at know. ON the flip side, Chance was the ASS on I LOVE NEW YORK so you figure it out.

14. ms. lady Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 12:22 pm

15. Jessica Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 12:24 pm

Hey who cares she ugly Tango ugly Sr. Patterson ugly

16. Jessica Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 12:25 pm

Hey who cares she ugly Tango ugly Sr. Patterson ugly

17. actright Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 12:57 pm

Yes, Chance does make better TV, he is crazy, doesn’t hold back and would have kept New York in her place and Tango is a gentleman but boring. He is the type to follow are around the store holding her pursue. Tango is too much of a man for New York, he is more serious and will get tried to her antics. But Change was so right, when I saw her mother in that red suit, I said she had to nerve to dress like the devil himself….Damn that lady is so ugly!!!

18. RE-RE Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 1:00 pm

THE ENTIRE SHOW WAS JUST FOR ENTERTAINMENT. ANYBODY THAT IS REALLY LOOKIN FOR TRUE LOVE WOULD NOT LOOK BY DOING A REALITY SHOW. BUT OVERALL THE SHOW WAS VERY FUNNY

19. tamara Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 1:25 pm

well thats embarrassing because last month in the king magazine they interviewed new york and she said the person that she chose she is still with but had a slight problem because he is only four inches and she ususally likes a man endowed. So now the whole world knows that tango is small in that area I would be so embarrassed because she put him out like that in king magazine that is messed up

20. Sheila Gee Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 1:29 pm

IN MY OPINION I THINK THAT TANGO ISN’T RIGHT FOR MISS NEW YORK. TANGO IS TOO FINE AND TOO MATURE TO EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING DOWN ON ONE KNEE. FIRST TANGO SHOULD REALIZE THAT U CANNOT LOVE SOMEBODY TRULY IF U DON’T KNOW THAT SOMEBODY. TANGO “SLOW DOWN”.

21. diamond2568 Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 1:53 pm

SAY WHAT YOU WANT CHANCE IS THE ONE!!!

AS FOR HER MOTHER HOW ON ONE HAND SHE IS IN CHURCH SING GOD SONGS BEING ALL HOLY AND THEN SIT THERE AND ASSIT HER DAUGHTER IN WHOREDOM.

THE BROTHER(ONXY) CALLED HER MOM OUT AND I AM GLAD EVEN THOUGH NY GOT MAD AND THREW HIM OUT.

I ALSO GIVE PROPS TO THE WHITE BROTHER WHO TOLD HER HE WOULD NOT KISS HER AFTER SHE KISSD THE OTHER DUDES.

DID YOU SEE WHEN NY WAS TALKING ABOUT MR. BOSTON BEING SUCH A GREAT KISSER HIS BUTT WAS STANDING THERE PICKIN HIS NOSE AND EAT THE MESS.

THEN THIS DUNB BEHIND NY GAVE HIM A SLOOPY KISS. I GOT SICK TO MY STOMACH.

22. C Dan Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 2:00 pm

I agree wit actright, it was some funny entertainment. On the next show, them cats aint gonna be married or engaged. Chance is off da chain though, he bout to have a record deal and a TV show.

23. DIAMOND2567 Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 2:03 pm

SAY WHAT YOU WANT CHANCE IS THE ONE!!!

THEN THIS DUNB BEHIND NY GAVE HIM A SLOOPY KISS. I GOT SICK TO MY STOMACH.

24. SS Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 2:12 pm

It’s not going to work cause tango’s mom doesn’t like new york for good reason. New York had no respect for the lady. Wait till Tango finds out what new york said about her. Tango to me is a overgrown baby himself. HOLDING THAT DAMN SHOULDER EVERYTIME SOMETHING HAPPENS. Chance was funny. I loved him.

25. Citigirl Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 2:42 pm

I think that Tango is unattractive and that Chance is more attractive. However, Chance is immature and Tango is more mature. I also think Tango is emotionally involved with his ex-girlfriend and when they showed them together it appeared that he and his ex were still together.

I think when Tango proposed to NY that she was definitely caught offguard. She looked very shocked and I believe she buckled under the pressure of wanting to have someone who wanted her and also to fulfill her need to have someone in her life.

The true test will come once the TV lights are off and interaction together in their daily lives. I don’t think NY had much to pick from in terms of eligible men. I doubt that she will find it on a reality show, but NY is still young. I wish her the best…..

26. NETTA Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 2:57 pm

I am glad she picked that Ninja Turtle!!!!

CHANCE IS 2222222 FINE FOR HER!!!

27. jeep Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 3:01 pm

if any of you saw the “charm school” preview after the finale, there was a shot where NY made a guest appearance, and her tits were HUGE and the empire waist little dress she was wearing made her look slightly knocked up. who knows? maybe we’ll have a new Anna Nicole on our hands, considering from how i and other friends of mine understood, she slept with tango and then hopped up chance the next night?!? for a minute there, we thought she was going to drop them both, and my jaw DROPPED when tango proposed. wow. crazy

28. Grandpimphustlestacks Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 3:34 pm

The dude chance is crazy and funny to watch, but Tango would have beat the breaks off of chance. I know everybody seen the mediatakeout pics of the stallionaires, the brothers look like prince at a disco inferno party.lol. I think chance was a lil sweet type of dude though. I would watch his show if he had one because the dude is entertaining. Tango was just more boyfriend material, which I guess NY picked him. I think Chance remined her too much of Flav. I can’t wait for the reunion show to see what NY say about Chance comments after she picked Tango. That should be interesting. Oh…and Tango crazy for proposing to that girl…she probably been with multiple dudes in that house, and if not what dude want a chick that had everybody tongue in her mouth. I’m suprise nobody aint catch mono. I would never kiss no chick like that, especially no girl my brother kissed too (chance & real). Sittt, you might as well kiss a the dudes in the house, skip the mediator. That’s borderline gay.

29. Ashley Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 4:15 pm

I think the whole show was fake.. It was funny to watch, but Flavor Flav was funnier… I think Tango would be better for New York cause I think Chance was only on there to get his rep up before his new cd drops… but Tango proposed to that girl after like two weeks he is either real dumb or really sprung or being fake… I think all of this should have ended with Flav picking New York so they could live they crazy life together cause HOOPS or DELICIOUS wasnt on their for Flav.. All of them are FAKE…

30. Ginene Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 4:24 pm

I believe, it was all a publicity stunt so Chance can have his own show. This is how Newyork got her own show when all of America thought she was going to be pick on Flavor of Love. It wasn’t fun watching it.

31. Ginene Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 4:26 pm

I meant it WAS fun watching it.

32. Creme o'da crop Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 4:30 pm

Tango is a fool for proposing to that trick! First of all, the UGLIEST man on the planet hit her off & dumped her twice! Then, the slut slept with 2 men back to back – triflin’! Chance is cute but a joke. He got really animated when security got involved.(Punk move.) Then talked about cutting him. (Another punk move.) And he’s a cry baby to boot! I like how he put her out there. And her mother did look like the devil. Her mother is a hypocrite! I am not convinced that she was born a woman. She wears that cheap dollar store red lipstick. That woman is so very beauty deficient! She looks like one of those Star Trek Next Generation aliens. And why does her wig so far back on her head? I wanted to reach through the tv & pull it down over her 20 inch forehead! Back to the alien’s daughter – if she can be that triflin’ with millions of people viewing, imagine how she is when the cameras aren’t rolling. The only reason that she isn’t a video hoe is because no one wans that dog in their video. I bet without all those layers of make-up you can see the stretch marks around her mouth from all the dycks she’e sucked. Tango, you can’t turn a HOE into a housewife. Someone PLEASE pick New York up a bushel of self-esteem and a peck of self-respect!

33. Tracy Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 4:43 pm

um, can someone pls speak on chance’s hair! WTF was wrong with it at the elimination ceremony?! He looked terible. I cant believe ppl find his skinny butt attractive!

34. KEITH Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 5:02 pm

THAT SHITS FAKE ANYWAY! NY BREATH PROBALY STINK LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER! AND HER MOMS IS THE DEVIL THAT IS ALLOWED IN CHURCH!

35. datdeal Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 5:27 pm

chance was not for her/ tango was in love with tiffany.

36. Brenaya Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 5:39 pm

I can’t believe Tango’s Ninja turtle azz won and he had the nerve to wear green that same episode chance is more exciting Tango’s peronality is dead 2 me Chance holla at ya gurl forget NY she look like a drag queen and her mom is a demon reincarnated into a woman!!!!

37. Brenaya Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 5:40 pm

38. Creme o' da crop Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 5:55 pm

Mister Patterson..I mean Sister Paterson looks lke a drag queen

39. YH Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 6:25 pm

I’m soooooooooooooo glad Chance didn’t win, becuz he’s really nice looking; New York is UGLY! Fake ass concited Tango can have her!!

40. Nicetygrll07 Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 6:32 pm

He told me personally that the show is fake and that he live in the real world. He also told me not to believe everything I see.

41. MiMi Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 6:48 pm

I actually think they might make another show for Mr.Boston instead of chance.
    [that would be hella funny]
    But I know they definently are making one for New York and Tango.
    its called “New York, I love you.”
    I saw it on imbd and i heard about it when they were asking new york questions on the radio.

42. fee Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 6:56 pm

Ny is UGLY, FAKE, and annoying. She looks like a drag queen. and smokes a whole lot of cigarettes..I dont know everyone was kissing on her. she and her weave gotta have smelled like a stale ashtray.

43. Anonomyous Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 7:05 pm

New york is a nasty ho she slept with everyone in the show ask the her punany is probably so loose and she calls it making love that is postitution ho fake drama queen skank if i was delicious i would have beat her down

44. mica Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 7:47 pm

to shorty2klassy4u; i believe you are right it is a setup.

45. Sharon Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 7:59 pm

Finga Waves Freddie got dumped and Ninja won hands down! That’s how it should be cuz the Ninja always destroys the weaklings and Chance is a homo thuggish fairy who got ADD problems. He forgot to pack his meds.

How can someone claim to love somebody then called them bitches and hoes a few minutes later? Then say he should have took that 10K.

Chance needs his azz whip ten times over. I wish Tango had punched the shyte out of Chance in his bird chest!

46. ms rere Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 8:12 pm

WTF!!!!! I thought NY was wrong for picking that rock head tango…what was she thinking…Tang was wrong for saying that chance was there to promote his album…if he was, I think he would have taken the 10 G’s sister patterson was offering him to leave the show…just my opinion…I like chance…he is a real bad boy (in his own way)I wonder what will happen next…maybe we will see tango on that Proactiv commercial…LOL

47. Monica Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 8:37 pm

Please everyone, the show is phony and all of the other shows (Flavor of Love, Charm School, etc.) are fake also. This is VH-1′s promoting of it’s channel and their doing a damn good job! New York and all the rest of ‘em are ACTING-not professional actors, but ACTING! Tango or Chance will have their own show next, just wait and see-that is how VH-1 will keep the saga going………

48. Monica Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 8:44 pm

I think Tango is sexy and a smooth dresser, the comments about his skin are so ignorant! Obviously his skin is sensitve on a small part of his face, the rest of his skin is flawless. Regardless, New York looks like Lamb Chop and Chance looks like Prince’s little sister!

49. kimberly Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 8:53 pm

i dont think that NY really wants 2 marry Tango. i think she said yes because she wuz in shock. her face expression told it all. she dont wanna marry him at ALL!!!!

50. Miss313 Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 9:11 pm

Tango looks like he lives in 1 bedroom apartment furnished only with a futon and 20 inch television and it looks like his breath stinks so i think him and New York are made for each other. Also Chance exit was hilarious

51. Kreed Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 9:21 pm

I think that Tango is too good for whoever the hell new york really is….send him my way…

52. Vbaby Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 10:05 pm

I think the show was phony. If yall check some sites you would see that Tango has apparently already mover on with another chick. And yall know Chamo, her gay assistant. He was in date movie. U know the part when the girl goes to meet the boys parents and Chamo was the babysitter.

53. sean Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 12:05 am

The show is fake… I saw the guy who said he was worth a 100 million dollars in Brown Sugar.. They are all actors. The guy was a stand in during the engagement party for ole girl when the NBA player propose to her..

54. tneetiny Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 12:15 am

So many haters, its real sad.

55. mia Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 12:28 am

good or bad, real or fake we gave the show the chance and made it number one by tuneing in each week.

56. ANGIE Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 12:51 am

fake or not the show was the bomb, everybody I know was watching… now we all want to know what will happen next…. can’t wait to see New York I love you. Personally I think the producers made her pick Tango because they knew he brought that ring, I can hear cash registers ringing….just hope my girl ny is cashing in.

57. Anonymous Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 3:01 am

what rep can you build if you gonna come on TV and cry every show, chance was there that long cos the other guys be boring as hell- But chance gotta take it easy the way h’s balling his eyes off even when his momma told him and his brother not to hold any grudge, he still freaking cried, man those are some surburb gangsta/low budget actors.

58. hi Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 11:54 am

WHO CARES???!!! The show was fake I am glad she did not select chance. Chane is TOO good for her…Tango wa a complainer, lair etc. He & New York deserve each other, It want last!

59. ALLDAY Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 1:40 pm

YO,THAT DUDE TANGO IS FAKE AND A SNITCH. IM NOT HATING ON HIS LOVE FOR NEWYORK. LET THEM SHARE THEIR RETARDED LOVE. SHE WAS ON THE SHOW STATING HOW SHE NEEDS A REAL MAN AND A THUG LOL… HE CAN’T EVEN TAKE A SPLINTER AND HIS BITCH ASS WAS TOO SCARED TO PLAY BALL AGAINST A FEMALE AND ALL HE DID WAS RUN BACK TO HER HORSE LOOKING MOMS AND POP SMACK ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE. THE ONLY THING HE CAN DO IS SUCK ON HER FAKE CHEST WITH HIS SNAKE ASS. CHANCE IS GOING TO GET HIS OWN SHOW AND MR. BOSTON IS GOING TO DO BIG THINGS. POINT BLANK TANGO IS LAME!!!! YOU HEARD IT FIRST.
    P:S AND THAT DUDE WAS A STRIPPER IN NEW YORK WITH HIS GAY ASS!!!

60. mz305 Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 4:36 pm

DA SH0W IS FAKE..I ALREADY KNEW TANG0 WUZ GUNA WIN B/C I LIVE N MIAMI ND WHITE B0I ND CHANCE WERE 0N 99JAMZ(RADIO STATION)CL0WNING ON THE PPL ON DA SH0W ND NY…ND DIS WUZ B0UT 1 M0NTH AG0…S0 ONCE I SEEN DAT TANG0 ND CHANCE WERE DA LAST 2..I KNEW TANG0 W0N..WHITEB0I ND CHANCE R ALWAYS N S0UTH BEACH HANGING OUT…ND AT DA CLUBS…THEY G0T ALOT OF FANS D0WN HERE L0L…THEY FUNNY 2GETHA…AZZ FA NY ND HA MAN…GUD LUCK MAKIN M0NEY…CUZ VH1 KN0 WAT THEY D0IN..NY DRAMATIC SELF BRINGS S0 MUCH VIEWERS..WHICH WE ALL SEEM 2 LUV 2 WATCH HA ND WAT SHE IS UP 2 NEXT..ND NY D0ES HAVE BREAST IMPLANTS..SHE WUZ 0N JIMMY (D0NT KN0 HIS LAST NAME) SH0W…ND I THINK I SEEN HA 0N THE S0UP WITH HA NEW BREAST..

CHANCE 0NLY LAST DAT L0NG ON DA SH0W CUZ HE DRAMA…BUH WAT EVA THIS N0T EVEN “REALITY T.V”

61. Peace4lly Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 5:09 pm

Tango is too mature for NY. She is definitely not going to marry him and if she does, it won’t last.Tango wise up and find you a woman that is as mature and worthy of your gentle soul. Chance was the “NY” of the show. The producers and editors would have nothing to edit or really produce without him. NY is doing her thing…It’s absolutely not the “ladylike” thing but she’s more less doing what flav did to revive his career; act like a damn fool! I guess foolish money is better than no money. In reagrds to her mother..
    That man is crazy!

62. mochasweet Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 6:21 pm

I am glad she chose Tango it was a mature decision. I believe Chance would have won but he could not be tamed. If he were really there for NY when she was asking him to calm down and come here at the dinner in Mexico he would have done so. Lets face it no one wants a bad boy u cannot tame at all. Chance needs “Ridalin” as Mr. Boston stated he was cute but he was retarded and U really would not be able to take him anywhere. (LOL) Although, his comments after being dumped were funny as hell!

63. MsMulatto Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 8:20 am

First and foremost Tango is too good for that creature.I have met in him in person.My cousin and him grew up together.He is a genuine guy.Sexy too! She is so ugly, she looks like one of the muppet babies.Everything about her is ugly.He said himself that her attitude makes her look cavewomanish.And the proposal, well that was just a part of the show.I believe he has a show of his own coming up.

64. Anonymous Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 8:33 am

65. Anonymous Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 8:34 am

First and foremost Tango is too good for that creature.I have met in him in person.My cousin and him grew up together.He is a genuine guy.Sexy too! She is so ugly, she looks like one of the muppet babies.Everything about her is ugly.He said himself that her attitude makes her look cavewomanish.And the proposal, well that was just a part of the show.I believe he has a show of his own show coming up.

66. crazytay Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 2:35 pm

New york is so dam ugly, her mom looks like darkvador, she looks like a fragil rock, and all the men that came on that show had problems and was ugly to. I HATE NEY YORK, I hate ughy bitches that think they are cute. But she is making an effort she got her breast done now she can start on her face. And her mom needs some hair on the front of her head.

67. Creme o' da crop Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 8:06 pm

New York DOES look like Lamb Chop!!!!!!!! My sisters & I were trying to figure out what she looked like. Whoever said that she looked like Lamb chop hit the nail on the head! Anyone who would even pretend that NY was wife material needs a psych eval! She overeats, smokes too much, drinks too much, curses too much, is too dramatic and is too argumentative! And to top it off she’s a HO! Who in their right mind would want THAT to be the mother of their children? Imagine what she is going to look like after a couple of kids and her metabolism slows down! I hope that she stops moonin people! More power to Tango!

PS Is Chance the gay rapper of 2007??

68. camille, puerto rico Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 8:35 pm

I LOVE TANGO HES THE BEST !!!
    HE´S THE ONLY ONE THAT REALY FELL IN LOVE WITH NEW YORK…. SHE NEED TO APRECIATE HIM BECAUSE THEY DO NOT COME LIKE THAT OFTEN..
    HES ELEGANT AND HE RESPECT HER EVEN IF SHE DOESNT…

I LOVE TANGOOOOOOOOO!!!

69. JAZZGOT2MUCCLASS4UHOES Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 10:19 pm

I THINK CHANCE WAS TOO FINE TO BE WITH NY, AS FOR TANGO HIS ASS WAS FAKE WITH HIS SNITCHING ASS HE WAS ON THERE FOR SHOW AND TO GET MONEY!!! NOW NY REALLY GOING TO BE THINKING SHE THE HBIC! LOL

70. JAZZGOT2MUCCLASS4UHOES Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 10:20 pm

71. dorian Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 10:47 pm

All yall Motherfuckers who dont like NY can go to hell yall do not have to like her thats the point but u dont have to hate because she is getting her 15 mins of fame hell if thats the case dislike those other hoes on flavor of love they just as fake they all wanted fame no one goes on a reality show for love come on i mean u barely know these people but everyone wants to hate on NY because she keeps it real and she can dress to kill BITCHEs

72. Danelle Says:
    April 6th, 2007 at 11:22 pm

The show I LOVE NEW YORK WAS ALL ABOUT SEX THE ONLY REASON SHE WANTED A SHOW WAS SO THAT SHE COULD HAVE SOME D**k lol….you know its true!!

73. Danelle Says:
    April 6th, 2007 at 11:22 pm

74. Shannon M Says:
    April 7th, 2007 at 1:41 am

I think shes a self involved bitch, I would hate to be with her. Tango is gonna be her wipped little bitch

75. DC Says:
    April 7th, 2007 at 2:39 pm

BlAH

76. pauline Says:
    April 8th, 2007 at 10:00 am

If new york had shown some class and carried herself like a lady, then maybe dudes would’nt be clowning her..chance may not have been saying all that mess before, but i can guarantee you he was thinking it the whole time, just like the majority of the contestants. Do u really think men respect women like that? You can’t act all loose and slutty and think you’re gonna gain respect. Why do you think flav did’nt want her? Even Heat and onix mentioned that new york’s behavior was enough to turn any man off. They even mentioned that the other guys did’nt say anything about it, they just played along. It’s a competition, so dudes are gonna do whatever to win. chance was just saying what i bet the rest of america was thinking.

77. mimi9153 Says:
    April 8th, 2007 at 9:04 pm

I think that newyork is a ugly person. she must think so herself if she has to get all of that surregy deone. Which gives her another ay not only to be mentally and emotionally fake she is phisically fake.

78. mimi9153 Says:
    April 8th, 2007 at 9:05 pm

79. Shane Says:
    April 8th, 2007 at 9:15 pm

new york is a bitch and doesnt deserve any man at all

80. Monica Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 7:17 pm

Is new York dead

81. Anonymous Says:
    April 10th, 2007 at 1:14 am

Y YaLL aInT GoT No PiCz Of Chance..I ThInK He ShUlDa WoN…ThEy LoOk BeTtEr 2gether….

82. Anonymous Says:
    April 10th, 2007 at 1:14 am

83. kreed Says:
    April 10th, 2007 at 9:29 am

Have yall checked out Tango’s myspace page???He is too fine…I just hope that New York does not corrupt him…Sis. Patterson reminds me of Baboo from the Jungle Book….

84. ShayShay Says:
    April 10th, 2007 at 1:18 pm

Honestly, I wanted REAL to win.. did u see how he was all emotional when he got cut? that is hella cute. Honestly i didnt want chance to win out of tango and him I am glad tango won. do i think they will get married? NOT A CHANCE IN HELL! New York is to big of a whoe to settle down. and did u see the episode where she met the moms wtf she was hella dawgin on tago’s mom for being a lil older. anyways when it comes down to it I give tango and her a couple months max. hopefully tango will realize he is with a big drama queen that needs to get checked!

85. kk Says:
    April 10th, 2007 at 2:07 pm

you so @$#% stupid for pickin tango with his ulgy @%%.well i guess you goin to have 2 do another show

86. kk Says:
    April 10th, 2007 at 2:08 pm

87. elainec7791 Says:
    April 10th, 2007 at 6:05 pm

new york is so fake!she is the biggest drama queen. she is spoiled rotten and stuck up at that!tango is to good for her.she should have picked chance because he was just as big a drama king as her.they both look like they got hit with the ugly stick!

88. bre'anna jordan Says:
    April 11th, 2007 at 7:19 pm

i think that tango was the right man for you because chance was bossy and he was going to take the money if you didnt say anything to him and he waas playing you so that he can get famous off your show because when yall was in mexico he got mad when some body called him fake and said that he was going to cut tango up that is how i know because he got mad when u told him that and by the way i think you picked the right man and the only one who would take care of you and feed you before everybody listen to me thought

89. Anonymous Says:
    April 14th, 2007 at 3:46 am

NEW YORK JUST SHOULDVE CHOOSEN CHANCE.

90. Jessica Says:
    April 14th, 2007 at 3:48 am

New York shouldve picked chance

91. ny girl Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 4:08 pm

I can stand new York’s mother. She is fake. She tries to say and do things for shock value but she only looks stupid. she also tried to be intimidating to the guys on the show but she only looked like an idiot. Shes just so annoying, everything about her. you can even tell New York cant stand her sometimes. If you look at her facial reactions you can see that shes only putting up with her cause thats her mother.

92. CC Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 10:58 pm

Anyone who can’t see that Chance is a down low brother is stupid. That’s why most of you women catch your dudes sleeping with other dudes. Didn’t anyone see how he was carrying that tote bag in Mexico. If you think that’s normal then you’re really stupid. Tango is a better man than Chance but I think Tango is too good of a man for New York and I think he knows this also because all of this is being done for TV/entertainment.

93. Bonnie Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 11:13 pm

Hello All,

I never read, respond or generally never watch this type of foolishness on TV. But, becaue I have two teenage girls they trapped me into this mess. I say “mess”, because I was trapped into believing that there was some validity to this joke. Many of my daughter’s friends told me that is staged and I should have listened. I was suckered into believing that there were some good “solid” young men who were sincere. When I say sincere I am talking about Tango. He really roped me in and I was giving a standing ovation to his mother for raising a stand-up African-American young man. However, after watching the finale I learned that he is just another joke. I was actually using him as a platform to show my daughters what a good man looked like. I am directing this comment to the show producers and network, “You should be ashamed of the trash that you try to push down the throats of our children? I, for one, am going to try to picket this kind of filth from reoccuring on VH1. Let’s raise our children to be doctors and lawyers and not hoodlums. What’s wrong with showing our young people what quality is and the true stars they should aim”. This is directed to Tango,”I am truly ashamed of you. You know that you didn’t want the lady. This was all about you and your desire to break into Hollywood. This is why there is so much devisiveness in the Black community and specifically between Black women and men. I agree that she could have handled things differently; however, you portrayed herself as a man above reproach and could have handled things differently, as well. Instead, you came off as a “hood-rat”. As a mother and a woman, I am ashamed of your actions. Trust me when I say you did not come off as the Winner, instead, you lost in more ways than one. Clean up your act, young man”. I hope that this is a lesson to young women, don’t trust just what a man says, but follow his total actions. Obviously, he was there for the camera. And any cudos he receives from his boys and attention from the women will be short lived as the camera fades. However, this will scar him for life. Women, when you see him, run the other way! He wants nothing and is only interested in himself.

Tango, I look forward to your reply.

94. Bonnie Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 11:14 pm

Hello All,

Tango, I look forward to your reply.

95. lilc Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 12:34 am

newyork made the wrong decision by picking dat nijan turtle looking dood tango chance was cool and he had the same name as me on the show so does that meen i get a chance newyork siiiiiiiiiiiiike i wouldv`e liked you better if wouldv`e picked chance.

96. tae Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 4:09 am

tango, you know you should have walked away when she showed her ass at the lunch’in with your mother. i will say that love comes in all shapes, sizes, and as a bitch in your case.

97. tae Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 4:17 am

98. Shell Shell Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 6:33 am

Tangos Real name is Patrick Humnterhe is a rapper from the Tampa bay area in Florida, the show is not real it is all acting T-weed is a actor who appears on the movie school for scoundrels.There is a newspaper article in Florida that says breakout rapper tango aka patrick hunter is to star on I love New York, to boost his career. check it out for yourself I know I live in Florida!!!! Never believe everything you see on T.V.

99. MsShayB Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 9:11 am

I wish them the best with Ms. New York ,because she is letting these men know what they have to deal with on a regular basis. I hope they both make the right decision. Marriage is forever.

100. Sarah Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 10:06 am

Man tango should leave her for real they way she dogged his mama. Please let me get a chance with tango i would treat him they way he needs to be loved not by her she needs to be with chance…….

101. new and chance would be so cute 2gether Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 10:19 am

i think new york should of picked chance because like when new york and chance was swimming with dophins chance made her get in i think tango would of justbeenlike if she dont want to do it dont make her do it i believe that chance was more willing to take more chances and tango was i really couldnt see his personality because he would try to act like a gentlemen one day and then yell and want to leave the next day. Chance was always his self no matter what thats wh yshe should of choose him and they would of been cute together 4real

102. new and chance would be so cute 2gether Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 10:19 am

103. danielle Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 11:33 am

does anyone else think new york got breast implants? they were looking HUGE lastnight at the reunion. not in a good way, it was gross.

104. Nurca Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 1:14 pm

I wanted to say this everyone needs to learn that new York st heself up for failure. I can’t understand how you kiss and lick every man that comes around you. Tiffany’s mother should have raised her better than that. It’s up to us to tell our kids what’s right and wrong not the TV. I know Tango could have left her in a better way but be real can you say you have broken up with people in the correct way? It only matters cause it was on TV and she got her face crack. I hate she got her feelings hurt but that man took somuch disrespect from her and then to disrespect his mother. I feel he should of refused to come to the reunion but it is wat it is a mess.

105. Mookie Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 2:35 pm

You should have choosen chance stupid that’s why you got played

106. Anonymous Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 5:27 pm

Password New York

107. Ronny Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 6:49 pm

New york is a scandalis ass bitch bc she cant get no man i dont know why any man would want her with her ugly ass she look like a damn grimlin and her mama is a beast with her wig on that head she is a Man and that was messed up when she said that tango had a 2 inch d**k at the reunion bc bitch Flav is ugly as f**k and he didnt want u so u cant be talking with wit yo fake ass u stupid hoe!! tango is a cool dude and u better be lucky that someone wanted to be yo man.why dont u take out those fake breats and get a life u skanky as Bitch!!

108. Ronny Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 6:52 pm

New york is a scandalis ass bitch bc she cant get no man i dont know why any man would want her with her ugly ass she look like a damn grimlin and her mama is a beast with her wig on that head she is a Man and that was messed up when she said that tango had a 2 inch d**k at the reunion bc bitch Flav is ugly as f**k and he didnt want u so u cant be talking with wit yo fake ass u stupid hoe!! tango is a cool dude and u better be lucky that someone wanted to be yo man.why dont u take out those fake breasts and get a life u skanky as Bitch!!

109. resa Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 9:51 pm

In a way am glad she choose Tango, but what goes around come around, she was in the wrong for talking about his mother. he did a good thing but leaving her. She didn’t want Onix or any one talking about her mother then why talk about some one esle mom. but she allow chane to disrespect her an her mom. She was did do a good thing by picking tango but, he was smart to for leaving her for talking about his mom. Tango fine.

110. Missy Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 2:07 pm

I think that my boo chance should have won because he keeps it real.
    He the gansta type he keeps it hood. 2 my baby chance I LOVE U.
    But on the other hand TANGO he aight but nothing 2 brag over.He thinks he 2 much.He thinks he better than the other ones but (NOT).New York u shoulda went 4 Chance yall was made 4 each other. Tango straight but he think he is 2 much.But CHANCE he kept it reall no doubt!!!!

111. Missy Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 2:08 pm

I think that my boo chance should have won because he keeps it real.
    He the gansta type he keeps it hood. 2 my baby chance I LOVE U.

112. Keshay Conner Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 2:12 pm

Hey Dis Ya Gurl Keshay A.K.A. Shay.
    I feel dat New York should have chose CHANCE because he is fine wit some pretty azz hair and deserve a female like new York. Tango cool but he wasn’t for her.

113. Keshay Conner Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 2:13 pm

Hey Dis Ya Gurl Keshay A.K.A. Shay.

114. princess Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 3:11 pm

I LOVE NEW YORK maybe one day shell find a man… crazy ass BITCH

115. Miss Carrington Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 12:32 pm

I’m glad Tango did leave her nasty ass. How can she kick ppl off the show talking bout her ugly ass mother but she turns around and talks about Tango’s mother. You would’ve been better off with Chance he’s sexy as hell and jus as dramatic as u r.

116. shavaza Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 1:40 pm

I think someone should beat new york up because she is a dumd girl. And her mom looks like a monkey ha ha ha!!!

117. latiina4u Says:
    April 22nd, 2007 at 12:56 pm

chance was 2 cute for NewYork she is so damn UGLY!!! just like her mom..anyways tango was MAD UGLY !!he was so fake tryin to be gangsta knowin he NOT!!! his clothes was OD corney!!!and his head stayed on a lean 24/7..but she aint got no room to be talking about somebodys mom..

118. Ashley Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 9:39 pm

sereously , tango is so hottt but thats not the point is 12 pack really gay

119. Ashley Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 9:40 pm

sereously , tango is so hottt but thats not the point is 12 pack really gay

120. Anonymous Says:
    April 27th, 2007 at 1:07 pm

WHY DID YOU PICK TANGO CHANCE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FINER THAN HIM

121. Ronny Says:
    May 1st, 2007 at 6:26 pm

Ny u a fake ass hoe and i dont know why anyone would want u as they woman and you was born by the devil herself and Tango was tripin when he propose to u so bitch take yo ass to hell wit yo fake as momma and burn!!

122. sherry Says:
    May 1st, 2007 at 9:23 pm

tango i hope you read this comment why are you and ny acting this way? ny is not all bad its good and bad in all of us. but we have to learn how to control our emotions sometimes. all this disrespecting. who cares about your private part whatever the size is God was in charge of that. tango ive been trying to e-mail you.i really would like to converse with you on a mature level. at the end of the day we all are looking for that special someone. love is unconditional once we stop loving uncondtional everything falls apart. i relate love to singing a song. a song a person sing has to be a part of them. have you been through what you are singing about. you know what i mean. being natural is being beautiful. how can you be yourself when you have body parts that God didnt give you. you have to add on to what the creator has done. you have a good mother tango. i believe she could of helped tiffany in so many ways. wisdom we all are liking in our lives. should isay we dont apply our wisdom to our decision making. 2 wrongs dont make it right. being popular at what cost? I watched you on i love ny. i watched you on the reunion show. i was moved with dissappointment. i took you to be the bigger person. sometimes silence will make a person think. what did i do wrong to this man.

123. Anonymous Says:
    May 3rd, 2007 at 9:32 pm

hey you should of picked chance

124. johnn Says:
    May 4th, 2007 at 4:44 pm

does n e one kno wut part of mexico they staed at when they were out there???

125. Wanda Says:
    May 4th, 2007 at 9:24 pm

That was ashame New York showed off a little too much in front of the cameras, letting out how she really felt and it caught up to her. She should’ve realized one day all of those men will see the re-runs of her show. And that one day Tango would see the comments she made about him and his mother.There is no excuse she said it, I would be mad too, at least he knew how she really felt about his mother. My advice to New York is, it is what it is. I did feel for you because that was something how he got you back. But in the future please don’t speak boldy about them guys behind their back,unless you know for sure who you are going to pick. OK

126. ASHLEY Says:
    May 8th, 2007 at 9:04 am

NO CHANCE WAS REAL AND 4 ALL YALL WHO HATE KEEP ON KUZ DNT NOBDY WANT TANGO HE JUS LET NEWYORK RUN ALL OVA HIM AND JUS BECASUE HE WANTED TO GET FAMOUS NOW HE BOUT TA HAV A T.V. SHOW SO HES FAKE AND EVERYBDY ON HIS SIDE MUST B JUST AS FAKE SO HOES FALL OFF OF HIS NUTZ!!!

127. lala Says:
    May 20th, 2007 at 6:08 pm

NEWYORK YOU ARE SO CRAZY AND I THINK YOU SHOULD ENVITE CHANCE ON I LOVE NEWYORK2.com

128. shanerica Says:
    May 22nd, 2007 at 2:38 pm

look here chance was good to her but Ny start to much shyt and so she let the good man go oh yeah that fine ass man go

129. ashley Says:
    May 27th, 2007 at 4:03 pm

hi i love your show

130. ashley Says:
    May 27th, 2007 at 4:12 pm

hi NY spit-Pumpkin is a slat you wer rait not to pick her dirty ass!!! she spit on someone on jarm school to. did you know that?? will now you do you’r girl ashley

131. ashley Says:
    May 27th, 2007 at 4:12 pm

132. fatoumata Says:
    June 9th, 2007 at 9:48 pm

Tango was a good men for you new york, but you make him live because you say something that was not good.You have to respect other people don’t be selfish

133. ashley Says:
    June 16th, 2007 at 8:29 pm

I think she should have picked chance. Tango was too much in love with her. change is better for tv. He is soo much like NY. They are perfect for each other!
    too bad you had to loose chance!!!

love goes out to chance

134. Anonymous Says:
    June 24th, 2007 at 1:00 am

new york is a ugly want to be pretty no getting flavor two times after he did not pick you thin brought yourdump ass back and still did not pick you ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

135. Roland Says:
    July 9th, 2007 at 11:20 pm

The fact that any of you could even stand “Chance” is just sad. The guy is a psycho, and I hope he gets shot–it would do the world a favor.

I can’t believe any of you think anything of that idiot. If that’s how it is, then we’re all screwed.

136. Leon'Dra Says:
    July 11th, 2007 at 8:19 pm

i dont like ney york why did she pick tango chance is so much finer than him

137. Anonymous Says:
    July 24th, 2007 at 11:49 pm

IF I WAS A BOY I WILL HATE TO KISS YOU BECAUSE YOU WAS KISSING EVERY BOY ON THE LIPS.

138. Anonymous Says:
    July 24th, 2007 at 11:49 pm

139. Vanessa Says:
    August 15th, 2007 at 10:35 pm

chance should have won.

140. Anonymous Says:
    September 11th, 2007 at 2:17 pm

OMG she needs to get her face sorted outor sumin. cnt belive tango even asked her to marry him eeeeeeeerrr man.

141. Sonya Bennett Says:
    September 19th, 2007 at 7:11 pm

Why is everyone so stuck on stupid it is not about the looks of an person,but how you connect,but now i do think Ny was totally not for Tango because he probally had an little more goin for him in the personaity department,but NY is bruetiful and what is wrong with an mother loving her daughter and wanting the right thing for her,though i don’t know how god will take some of ny moms put down of people and maybe this time for ny what goes around turns around,no one mother is thought of as better then the next,Hello!

142. nakeicia Says:
    October 27th, 2007 at 8:07 pm

my name is nakeicia and i am ur biggest fan.

Comments