American Idol Results – Gina Glocksen Eliminated

April 04, 2007 08:34 PM by Joe Blackmon

Gina_glocksen_eliminatedSurprisingly, host Ryan Seacrest opened the American Idol top nine
results show without making any reference to Sanjaya Malakar’s hair.
For the American Idol Ford Music Video, the remaining finalists
performed “One Love.”  Afer the Ford Music Video, Seacrest announced
that the American Idol songwriters contest started today and would last
for the next two weeks.

For this week’s elimination, the American Idol top nine finalists were divided into three groups of three on stage.  The group of Jordin Sparks, Melinda Doolittle, and Lakisha Jones was the first group announced as safe.  The group of Blake Lewis, Chris Richardson, and Sanjaya Malakar was the second group announced as safe.  The group of Phil Stacey, Haley Scarnato, and Gina Glocksen was the bottom three.

After a reminder about Idol Gives Back, Ryan Seacrest revealed that Tony Bennett would not be performing because he came down with the flu.  Instead Michael Buble performed “Call Me Irresponsible.”  After his performance, Michael Buble asked Ryan Seacrest if he was wasting his votes by still voting for Antonella Barba, and Seacreast said “No, I do the same thing.”

After a commercial break, Phil Stacey, Haley Scarnato, and Gina Glocksen stood alone on center stage.  Ryan Seacrest sent Phil Stacy back to safety, so it came down to Haley Scarnato and Gina Glocksen.  When asked for his opinion, Simon Cowell said “I’m not surprised.”  After just under 33 million votes, Gina Glocksen was eliminated from American Idol.

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for American Idol
news.  For other great American Idol news, please also check out
SirLinksALot: American
Idol
or SirLinksALot: Gina Glocksen.

Topics: American Idol |

101 Responses to “American Idol Results – Gina Glocksen Eliminated”

1. Kevin Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 8:41 pm

This show is bulls.hit. Its too bad that these talented singers are going to lose to this idiot sanjaya. I think at this point, American idol needs to be voted on only by the judges, or the studio audience only. Fu.ck what america thinks, they are so willing to go along with a stupid website, and a stupid DJ that stopped being funny years ago, that the show needs to change this week. No more audience votes! Gina should have made it farther.

2. eh Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 8:41 pm

oh well. go lakisha and blake!

3. c Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 8:41 pm

Good – she was not that good and I, personally, got tired of looking at that tongue ring when she sang. Quite disgusting …..

4. Lakisha Jones official fan site Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 8:41 pm

Finally!!!! The show just improved 100%!!!

5. Leo Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 8:50 pm

I think either Phil or Sanjaya should go home next week because Phil made his appearance in the bottom 3 for the third time and Sanjaya is still the worst. I encourage people around the world to stop voting for Sanjaya and let votefortheworst.com to be discontinued!

6. Janet Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 8:51 pm

This is total B.S. Sanjaya NEEDS to go home, he can’t sing, looks like S-it and the other contestants are NOT getting their fair shake because these idots that are voting for him are teenyboppers who THINK they love him. Give me a break! AMERICA wake up, this is a SINGING, yes SINGING contest not what hairdo are we going to have next week. I am to the point that I don’t even want to continus watching Idol!!!

7. nickadams Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 8:56 pm

I know how Sanjaya could be slain. All it would take would be for Simon to call him “Sandy, the Singing Vagina,” just once, and no one would be able to take the little homosexual seriously again. Was it me, or did the gayest moment in Idol history occur two weeks ago, when Simon told Sanjaya that, “There must not have been a mirror in your dressing room” (in reference to the pony-hawk), to which Sanjaya responded (while doing a ghetto-style ‘girlfriend’ head-bob), “You’re just jealouth you can pull it off.”

8. ... Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 8:57 pm

No way…Gina was booted?!

You’re kidding! She’s been doing rather well these last couple of weeks (not the best, mind you, but she’s still held her own!).

There is only one positive…Gina may’ve begun to suck in the next rounds, making her the next Nikki McKibbin…but why does that even matter when we still have Sanjaya on the show?!

9. Thomas Van Zandt Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 8:57 pm

I would just like to take the time to share with you a personal opinion. I know that this competition is decided by America, however, Sinjia is making a laughing stock of your show. He sucks…. Everyone knows it and you are losing a bunch of talented singers too early in the competition because nobody on the staff of the show has the balls to tell him to bow out. I will no longer watch your show until he is gone….

10. suns Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 8:58 pm

GOOD… DOO-LOT AND LAKISH NEXT… THEY ARE BOOOOORRRRIIIIINNNGGGG… NEED SOME ORGINALITY…. PERSONALITY….
    CHARISMA…..

11. nickadams Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 8:58 pm

12. Kevin Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 8:59 pm

Gina was one of the better ones…so what if she had a tongue ring? Sanjaya kills my ears, and his hair looks atrocious. Not to mention, his ego is crazy. “Welcome to the world of Sanjaya!” is what he screamed back to Simon. Give me a break.

13. Anonymous Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:00 pm

I know how Sanjaya could be slain. All it would take would be for Simon to call him “Sandy, the Singing Vagina,” just once, and no one would be able to take the little homosexual seriously again. Was it me, or did the gayest moment in Idol history occur two weeks ago, when Simon told Sanjaya that, “There must not have been a mirror in your dressing room” (in reference to the pony-hawk), to which Sanjaya responded (while doing a ghetto-style ‘girlfriend’ head-bob), “You’re just jealouth you can’t pull it off.”

14. Anonymous Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:00 pm

Yeahhh Sanjaya!!!

I vote for Sanjaya because –
    (1) He sings well – YOU just won’t listen and have made up YOUR minds already
    (2) He seems like a nice guy
    (3) because some feel like they can tell ME WHO I SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT LIKE/VOTE FOR! I vote for whomever I please – not because of Howard Stern or VFTW (these are the excuses haters give instead of allowing others to have an opinion)

I am not saying he is the BEST singer – I just like him and DO NOT like others bashing him (or any contestant) each and every season! Remember JPL, Kevin …. each and every season this happens.

But – I WILL vote for whomever I please … and you do the same! Have a great day.

15. nickadams Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:01 pm

16. chris dukes Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:01 pm

Gina had i think one of her best weeks……..this is ridiculous an di think we all know this. She was so under-rated. To me melinda is way over-rated! No doubt Sanjaya has stayed 3 weeks to long !!!

17. TJ Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:03 pm

People died so you have the freedom to vote.

SO VOTE SANJAYAH!!!!!!! Vote for the worst baby!!!!!!!!

18. cmill Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:03 pm

i THINK HOWARD STERN IS DOING A GREAT THING, SHOWING AMERICA THAT OFF OF POPULAR VOTES THAT THE RIGHT PERSON WILL NOT WIN. THEY NEED TO START DOING WHAT THAT DANCING WITH THE STARS SHOW DOES, HAVE THE JUDGES GIVE EACH PERFORMANCE A RATING, THEN SAY USE THAT AS 50% OF THE SCORE, THEN USE AMERICAS VOTE AS THE OTHER HALF OF THE SCORE. WAY TO GO HOWARD, SHOWING THAT ELECTIONS CAN BE FIXED.

19. Anonymous Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:05 pm

Opinions
    are
    assholes ….

EVERYBODY HAS ONE.

20. sue croft Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:05 pm

Gina out? That stunk! She’s got a really nice voice and just enough of an edge for mass appeal. We were robbed tonight.

21. Joe A Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:06 pm

Do not fret! Gina will make it big singing in a good band and make millions! So, keep on voting for the best singers. It does not matter who wins, the talent will be rewarded.

22. suns Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:06 pm

WAKE UP PEOPLE… THIS IS NOT ONLY A SINGING COMPETITION… THIS IS SHOW BUSINESS… ENTERTAINMENT YOU… JAYA HATERS.. CAN’T HACK IT… THEN PACK IT…. GOOD DON’T WATCH ANYMORE… WHO NEEDS YOU ANYWAY…
    LONG LIVE USA THE LAND THAT LOVES… UNDERDOG!!!!!!!! YES LOVE U-N-D-E-R-D-O-G…

23. RonthestinkinFed Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:09 pm

The whole issue could be solved if the voting system was changed to allow America to vote off the worst contestant. That way, the vast majority would get rid of the individual with the least talen = Sanjaya, the singing hairdo.
    Thats the only way the show can regain its integrity.

24. Sanity Check Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:13 pm

YOUR HALF RIGHT, YOU ARE REFERRING TO “DOGS”. NO TALENT DOGS, AND IDIOTS LIKE YOU THAT DEGRADE THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF THE SHOW.

25. Simon sez Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:13 pm

Sanjaya needs to grow up and realize that he truly sucks, and step down. Enough said.

26. Karen Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:16 pm

Kevin, Actually Sanjaya said to Simon, “Welcome to the universe of Sanjaya,” which is even worse (he was making fun of Simon’s comment that Sanjaya was in his “own universe,” but I think his ego is getting as puffed out as that mop of his!

Is it just me or has this season turned into way too many “you look good” comments from the judges? I mean Paula always threw a contestant a “you look beautiful tonight” comment when she didn’t want to hurt that person’s feeling (Paula’s way of saying, “you really sucked tonight”). This season, though, has turned into more about what they are wearing and their “image” rather than concentrating on the singing. I think it started snowballing with Clay Aiken’s transformation, but it just seems that it’s really getting out of hand lately.

Can’t we just get back to the singing?????

27. Jessica Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:18 pm

If you dont like the way someone sings thats one thing. To display your ignorance, intolerance and hated is quite another.

28. emily Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:22 pm

Lakisha should be eliminated first! She is way too fat and ugly!

29. suns Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:23 pm

IN-SANITY CHECK… CHECK YOUR SANITY FIRST… GET IT… THIS IS NOT JUST A SINGING COMPETITION.. THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT AT ITS BEST. SHOW BUSINESS… VOCAL IS ONLY A PART AND PUT IT IN YOU PEA BRAIN.. MEANS YOU MUST CREATE A MUST SEE… SHOW, NOT A BOOORRRIIIINNNGGG.. LIKE YOU!!! LIKE I SAID YOU CAN’T HACKED IT PACKED IT!!!!

30. glo Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:23 pm

Think of Sanjaya in this way…Without him on the show it would be a very boring time.He may not have the best voice,but he is one chrismatic kid.

31. ashley Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:23 pm

Oh My God. Gina Was My Favorite And Who Cares If She Had A Tongue Ring! She Was Her Own Person And She Sang WAY Better Than Sanjaya Or Haley EVER Will. The ONLY Reason Haley Stays Is Because Shes Beautiful And Thats The ONLY Good Thing The Judges Say About Her. Yeah, She Sings Okay But Not Good Enough To Win Idol. And Sanjaya Cant Sing For ANYTHING! People Vote For Him Because Of His DUMB Hair And It Makes Me So Mad. Sanjaya Wouldnt Have Even Made It To Hollywood Last Year!American Idol Is Not The Same As It Use To Be And I Hope They Do Something Different Next Year..

32. k&l Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:25 pm

No matter who you vote for, It look like a another reality show.

33. Emily Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:25 pm

I had no idea why Lakisha is still there, she is way too ugly to be a singer! I do not care whoever is going to win as long as they are not as ugly as lakisha “Fat and Ugly”

34. shane Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:26 pm

if you hate american idol so much why waste your time and money voting. for you out there who vote for sanjaya because you like him. THIS IS A SINGING CONTEST!!!!.

there are people out here who enjoy the show. so if you dont like it simply change the channel

35. Gaby Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:27 pm

I think this will be the last of idol for me after this season I am DONE ! Its really all a big joke at this point . we all know that sanj cannot sing ! So i think its not even worthwhile to watch anymore . Take all the 10 yr olds cell phones .of course the moms probably think its cute ! Its not its Stupid !

36. Howard Stern Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:29 pm

Haha! Go Sanjaya! I personally voted over 100 times for the little Jawah. I own Idol now, say goodbye to your crappy little show! Haha! Is it just me or did Buble seem wacked out of his gourd?

37. emily Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:32 pm

why everyone in here commented about Sanjay only, what about Lakisha? do you people like to watch an ugly and fat woman singing on the stage? uggggh!! I agreed that Sanjay cannot sing as good as other contestants but at least he is very entertaining and didn’t look as ugly as Lakisha!

38. Donna Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:42 pm

PRAISE GOD!! Look what JESUS can do!! Thank you, LORD!!! He has had ENOUGH!! The devil-girl is GONE!!! Finally smited by the hand of the LORD!!! And now He will finish off that shameless no-talent hussy who dresses like a two-bit gutter SLUT with her saggy boobs hanging out and her short whore dress with her private parts probably exposed to the audience!!! YES!!! THIS IS A SIGN, PEOPLE!!! GET BACK TO MORALITY, AMERICA!!!!!!!

39. Don Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:43 pm

Well, to be honest, this show is very crazy this year. There are always problems with every season. Take last year’s season when Taylor Hicks won. Of all people! Kat, Paris, Chris, or Mandisa were all better than him and had more of an overall package to sell reacords and be a true idol. He’s already fizzled out. Damn shame. What a waste of an entired season to have it topped off with that gray-haired mess!
    Well, all I can say now is, as long as the top three singers (Melinda, Lakeisha, Jordan) never get in the bottom three and end up being the last three remaining then the show will be a success for me. Sanjaya, no doubt, is going to spoil it for a few other singers and send them home early before this season is over with. I predict that, sadly, he may be around for about two or three more weeks.

40. Kevin Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:44 pm

Sanjaya even forgot his lyrics at one point…how can you expect to be in the top eight when you can’t remember your lyrics?! (Gwen Stefani week).

Also, while millions will vote for Sanjaya…not that many will actually buy and support his merchandise…seriously. As the contestants are weeded out, Sanjaya will eventually be eliminated, it’s inevitable.

41. Kevin Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:46 pm

Emily, you are in dire need of a reality check. Maybe you went to “Jesus Camp”?

42. I'M A GENIUS Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:46 pm

OK I have a solution to the VFTW dilemma…Charge $1.99 per call. You can bet your bottom dollar people will not send in hundreds of votes for Sanjaya if it costs them big $$$ to do it. Howard Stern/VFTW problem solved. Donate the money to that Idol gives back charity so something good will come out of it.

Oh, and can someone please explain to me what the thrill is in voting for some talentless hack? I fail to see the humor. It seems rather juvenile to me.

43. Kevin Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:46 pm

Emily, you are in dire need of a reality check. Maybe you went to “Jesus Camp”?

44. Anonymous Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:46 pm

I just knew that Haley and Phil would be in the bottom 3 but I didn’t expect Gina to be the one who was booted. I’d be okay with either Haley or Phil going home. They have little talent and big attitude and are to me, much more annoying that a certain 17-year old!

45. Lori Thompson Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:47 pm

Gina, you did not deserve to be kicked off. You were good and you were getting better each week. Do not be discouraged.

AS FOR ALL YOU AMERICAN IDOL WATACHERS KICK WHAT’S HIS FACE OFF. HE SUCKS THE BIG ONE.

SEATTLE, WA

46. Alex Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:48 pm

Everyone complain about sanjaya because people are racist. They see aasian kid first time on tv and it seems alien to them. American media pouring fire on this hate. If he is bad , just laugh your arse off and enjoy. Why people hate?. Simply because they think american idol is about black and white people’s property. Suddenly semi brown boy getting votes puzzle them.

For me i don’t like sanjaya and no one in this year. Last year i voted for taylor hicks every week.
    This year contestants lacks charisma.

for me sanjaya sound and act gayish.I can’t hate people for what they are.

It is just a show.

47. Anonymous Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:50 pm

Aw, please, people like Emily and that Donna Lane are not Jesus followers. They slam others and invoke Jesus’ name just to stir up anti Jesus and anti Christian feelings.

Did they go to “Jesus camp?”. The answer is No. They went to SATAN CAMP.

48. 8gurl Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:55 pm

Gina was top 5 material…of course Sanjaya SHOULD have gone home, but due to the corrupt voting….he slithered through to make a mockery of AI one more week…aside from that I really feel that Phil should have gone home…Haley next, she is using her appearance, flaunting her body to get more votes and that is just wrong….then Melinda and LaKeisha, they are not pop stars they are church singers…and I’m so scared that one of LaKeisha’s boobs are gonna fall out on live televisions….EWWWWWW…don’t wanna see it….plus they both need to SERIOUSLY see a dentist….Blake and Jordin should be in the finals…PERIOD

49. Katrina Chesome Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:58 pm

OK, first of all, Gina did not deserve to get kicked off. Is America blind? Why kick off Gina when there’s even worse people like Haley Scarnato, Phil Stacey, and, oh, let me think, SINJAYA!!!! He should have gotten kicked off long ago. He didn’t even deserve to be on the show in the first place. Ok, remember this peeps, this is NOT a hairdo contest. This is a singing contest, and, quite frankly, my 6 year old sister could do better than him. I mean, come on! He kicked off Stephanie, Gina, and everybody else WHO DESERVED TO BE ON THERE. I thought this chose the best singer as the winner, not the worst freak!!!!! I think what Simon said about how nothing the judges say even matters anymore, because if you are a true fan of the show, and LISTEN TO THE JUDGES, you would hear that they do NOT like him. I can’t even hear him when he’s singing because he sings too quietly. Is this the kind of person we want to win? Compare him to Carrie Underwood, Taylor Hicks, and KELLY CLARKSON. He does not even compare to any of those, and I don’t even like Taylor Hicks. Please do NOT vote for this idiot.

50. jimmmy Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 10:05 pm

Now this is funny. Eric the midget rejoice. Bubba bouy Bubba bouy. This will give Howard something to talk about and will keep Richard and Sal from being sick.
    Bubba Bouy to ya all

51. Donna is a lesbo Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 10:09 pm

Donna, you are a cun.t Kill yourself, no one cares what an ignorant slut like you has to say. Gina has more talent in her pinky than you will ever have in your entire life.

52. joe mama Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 10:09 pm

Sanjaya rules. No really he doesnt but since idol is a popularity contest instead of a talent contest its so funny that we are all voting for someone who apparently isnt the best singer. I voted about 50 times for him this week and hope to vote 100 next week God willing. Have fun and dont take yourselves so seriously.

Oh Yeah BUBBA BOOEY

53. Anonymous Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 10:11 pm

Okay Sanjaya is one of the worst. Gina was an okay singer, but she was like a wannabe rocker. She really wasn’t going to make it all the way to the top 5 anyway.

54. Howard Stearn Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 10:13 pm

If life were fair Sundance would still be here.
    Idol smidle chill out you living vicariously freaks.
    BUBBA BOOEY TOOOEY YOOEY

55. wenona Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 10:23 pm

Jessica, I don’t think fat and ugly have anything to do with winning a singing contest. There’s A LOT of famous singers that are big but it didn’t seam to matter. Lakisha can belt out a tune and she’s good. I take it your probably a skinny ass girl whp has nothing better to do than belittle people for what they look like and not for what they can do. And the answer to your next comment is, no I’m not fat. I just don’t beleave in making people feel bad. Now, as for Sanjaya. Yes, he has charm and I’m sure all the kids love him but sharm can only get you so far in a singing contest. I agree with some of you who say that the voting should change. I like the one someone said about voting for the worst singer to be voted off not for who you like the best. Whatever it is it does need to change because the way things are going now I don’t see people being interested in the show much longer. Because when good singers start going and the bad ones are staying then somethings wrong.

56. lucylou Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 10:25 pm

EVIDENTLY HOWARD HAS A HARD ON FOR SANJAYA!MABE SANJAYA WILL HULA FOR HIM!HOW MANY CDS HOWARD GONNA BUY?FORGET IT HOWARD THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD COME OUT EVEN IF YOU COULD GET IT UP IS ALL THE WRINKLES!SANJAYA IS JUST A 17 YEAR OLD KID,LEAVE HIM ALONE!

57. marilou Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 10:29 pm

STOP VOTING FOR SANJAYA!!! He can’t sing. He’s always out of tune. He doesn’t deserve to be in the top 8. It’s not fair for the rest. See what happened to Gina, Chris, Sabrina and the others who can sing way, way better than him. I just hope Blake, Jordin, Melinda and Lakisha won’t be voted-off next week.

58. marilou Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 10:29 pm

59. etn Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 10:31 pm

god i cant stand sanjaya! THUMBS DOWN!…

60. Anonymous Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 10:44 pm

The show always stunk…Paula Abul has to comment about everbody elses opinion…I personally think it’s funny if sanjaya wins.

61. popfab Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 10:46 pm

I’m glad Gina is gone…she seemed too one-dimensional and the tongue piercing was distracting and disgusting. She was trying to make a point and paid the price. Sometimes moving a bit more into the mainstream isn’t necessarily a bad thing. She didn’t show enough versatility–and certainly didn’t have enough humility. But more than anything, I’m so glad I won’t have to look at HER TONGUE for one more week!!

62. Rick Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 10:50 pm

Well, I’ll never get those 10 minutes of my life back. I can’t believe I was stupid enough to sit here and read all of your comments. Am I the only one left in the free world who proof reads something before posting it?

Punctuation and proper spelling never hurt anyone America!

63. Kevin Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 10:50 pm

Emily, you are in dire need of a reality check. Maybe you went to “Jesus Camp”?

64. TNT Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 10:53 pm

Hey face it the gay Paki will be around for awhile.I`m sorry but Melinda needs a neck and Lakisha is UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.Sorry for saying it but Melinda and Lakisha don`t and will never look like stars.The only one that has a star factor is Blake he kinda reminds me of Justin Timberlake

65. TNT Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 10:57 pm

Man i hated Gina.She had an attitude problem.Good she is out now to get rid of no neck (Melinda) and the bushwaker (Lakisha)

66. Donna is a lesbo Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 11:00 pm

OH CHRIST FORBID GINA HAD A TONGUE RING. WHO GIVES A GOOD GODAMN. SHE COULD SING AND SHE LOST TO A FAGGET. ENOUGH SAID. ANYONE HERE SAYING SANJAYA IS GOOD NEEDS TO SEEK THERAPY BECAUSE YOU ARE SERIOUSLY MESSED IN THE HEAD.

67. Penny Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 11:01 pm

I agree the AI needs to change the way the votes are tallied. I think the 3panel should decide who goes on to the top 12 like they do. After that…a panel of 50 Artists, sound people, producers, musicians, etc..people in the music industry…vote and pass on until the final night…on the FINAL night… let America vote!!!

68. Anonymous Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 11:03 pm

Is it just me or did Michael Buble forget the lyrics? Maybe it was just me, lol.

69. Penny Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 11:06 pm

I think DONNA has watched the movie “Saved” too many times…LOL!! Hilary Faye re-incarnated!!!!

70. kat Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 11:06 pm

i wish that she did not go home i liked her and i thought that she was good i wanted phil stacey to go home and i got mad that sanjaya was not on the bottom three he is not good and i will be mad if he wins he needs to be voted off all the good ones are going home america is not voting for the best singer oh well can not do anything about that one

71. mj Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 11:15 pm

The truth is Sanjaya put on a better show than Gina. At this point in the competition, it’s not only about how well you sing but also about how much of a crowd pleaser you are. For all the people saying that Sanjaya can’t sing all I can say is there’s a reason why he made the top 24…

72. sanjaya Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 11:33 pm

Yes Im still here. Keep voting for me. I love it, your daughters love me.

Bubba Booey

73. Ruthie Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 11:34 pm

Oh my gosh! So many people have voted for that loser, Sanjaya? Reminds me of the last presidential election.

74. Adolf Oliver Bush Says:

April 4th, 2007 at 11:39 pm

Gina you wanna hook up

I love the tounge stud

Im a stud IM SANJAYA

77. Kevin Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 11:41 pm

Emily, you are in dire need of a reality check. Maybe you went to “Jesus Camp”?

78. Artie Fattyboy Lang Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 11:42 pm

wwaaaaaa sanjaya suckz

wwwaaaaaaaaa leave idol alone

wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    my life revolves around american idol and i only exist thru it

wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

79. emily Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 11:44 pm

Emily, you are in dire need of a reality check. Maybe you went to “Jesus Camp”?

stop it just stop it

get him jebus
    get him jebus

80. doublebubble Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 11:45 pm

Emily, you are in dire need of a reality check. Maybe you went to “Jesus Camp”?

hey emily sanjaya love you

81. katherine Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 11:57 pm

There are 3 good singers in the competition, lakisha, melinda and Jordin. Please people no name calling and Jessica you need some serious help girlfriend not to mention glasses because if you think Lakisha is ugly maybe u were looking at yourself in the mirror.

82. MN Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 12:01 am

The show started going wrong last year when Ayla B was eliminated and people voted fo Kevin. Now the show is just the same because some good singers(Sabrina,Sundance) are gone and peoples are votin” 4 Sanjaya. How Bizarre is That?

83. Anne Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 12:04 am

I have always enjoyed watching the talent on American Idol, but it should come as no surprise to the producers of this show as to why the ratings are down. We really have noone to blame but the audience-that would be us who are voting for these contestants. I can no longer watch this show when I see contestants with so much talent get kicked off when Sanjaya is still on. I actually feel bad for this kid because he’s young and his feelings will get hurt. People do you realize what you are doing to this 17 year old. You’re voting for him when he is not in the same calibre as the other contestants. If we wins this competition, noone will buy his CD’s. We are doing an injustice to both Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood by allowing him to win this competition. They aren’t even in the same league. If you are voting for someone because they are the worst, then you don’t have an ounce of integrity.

84. Ros Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 12:12 am

Hey, what’s wrong with many of you? Why are you incessantly bashing Sanjaya? For better or for worse, leave that innocent soul alone! Why are you guys teaming up to have him kicked out of the competition? Hello, it’s only a competition and a game! So what if he keeps getting through to the following week. It’s not like he’s going to win anyway, not even Gina or Phil or Haley for that matter. Are we forgetting? There can only be ONE Winner, and it certainly will not be Sanjaya! SO GET REAL, LEAVE THAT POOR KID ALONE! After all, why are you not at American Idol singing if you think that you are better than him in the first place.

85. Rok Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 12:33 am

Unless we are forgetting the rule, it’s always the talented and talent that get rewarded. Gina is comparatively a good singer, with an individual style and a great personality. I have to admit, it’s so unfortunate and so hurtful to see her go so early. But that is not the end for her. Look at Clay Aiken and Chris Daughtry for example — talent does matter! Ray Romano did not win the talent contest during his time, but look at him now. So Gina Glocksen, don’t let the result let you down. If your talent is genuine, I expect to see more of you in the years to come! All the best!

86. HOWARD STERN ISN'T FUNNY Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 2:28 am

Howard Stern is a 55 year old immature jackass who hasn’t been funny in 20 years and his moronic followers are dumber than the average Jay Walker. Can you imagine what a loser you have to be to sit in front of a phone for 4 hours dialing in for someone you think stinks? When you think about it, it’s kinda sad.

87. Big ED Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 5:28 am

Come on….. the fix is in! Gina was way better than Phil and not even in the same class with Haley.

Sanjaya aside, this contest has become a popularity contest not a singing contest; much like Dancing with the Stars.

I knew Haley and Phil would be in the bottom but I wasn’t expecting Gina, she’s top 5 material….what a shame.

Bottom line: Haley is a hot Piece of A$$….just look at those legs and body….heck I would jump her bones in a heartbeat and my wife knows it…. but the girl can’t sing….. I don’t see her as anything more than a nighclub singer…. but in the end….the hot legs got more votes than the steady voice!

88. Larry Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 5:50 am

HELP!!!!! American Idol: PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY!!!!! Wednesday’s episode of American Idol raised many questions, perhaps the biggest one being, ‘America, why do you still watch – and care about – this piece of crap show?//// READ THE REST OF STORY HERE.. http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/news/82-04042007-1325453.html

89. Larry Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 5:56 am

BREAKING NEWS!!! SANJAYA QUITS AMERICAN IDOL. Last night, according to AI sources, Sanjaya….see, even the thought of him gone makes you jump with joy! Proves my point, nobody wants him there. Period. So why is he still there?? A monster conspiracy…. what else explains it??

90. fedup Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 7:03 am

So, How Are You Doing In Your Middle School English Class, ashley? You Might Want To Study Up On Proper Capitalization…..

This Sanjaya farce can’t go on much longer. He might outlast Phil and Haley, but when it gets to the five after that, I don’t see it continuing. It’s not about being racist or homophobic at all, he’s just creepy.

91. Anonymous Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 7:53 am

It isn’t Sanjaya’s fault he is still there. He never asked to be there nor to keep him in the competition. It is the producers’ fault and the people who vote for him. If anything, the people are voting right because they got the top 3 women right last night!! You people are forgetting about the fact that people recognize the great talent of Lakisha, Jordin and Melinda. So even though Sanjaya is still in the competition, he still didn’t get the top 3 votes.

92. M Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 8:04 am

************
    ATTENTION:
    *************

The entire premise of the show and the voting is that ….

YA GET TO VOTE FOR WHOMEVER YOU WANT TO!!!!!!!!
    **************************

So who the hell are YOU to tell anyone else to ‘vote for’ or ‘not to vote for’ ANYONE???? Shut up … and vote for your favorite.

93. M Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 8:08 am

P.S.

To those who say ” I’m not gonna watch AI anymore ” ….

Liars … you will, too. That is empty and immature.

Opinions
    are like
    assholes ….

Everybody has one.

94. hammer87 Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 9:00 am

America…..

You vote for the contestants that you want to stay on the show. You do not vote for the one you want to eliminate. Oh come on America, please stop making AI a circus act. Please remove Sanjaya. DON’T VOTE FOR SANJAYA ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!

95. CbOy Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 10:57 am

I have finally figured out why MR. Mohawk is still there. YOU see its not Howard Stern behind all this. Its Michael Jackson. Think about it. Sanjaya is young and tiny and he acts gay. Just what Michael dreams about at night. Hes behind it all

96. JAMES Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 11:43 am

Wake up people!!!!!! You know, I agree with you about Sanjaya… HE IS THE WORST SINGER WHO GOT INTO THIS SEASON’S FINAL 12. But we can’t blame his so called “FANS” for voting for him (EVENTHOUGH HE HAS THE WORST VOCALS). He is an entertainer… But not much of a singer.

Let’s give the kid a break. It’s ok to vote for him ya’ll. But please….. DON’T PUT HIM IN THE FINAL 3 BECAUSE THAT WOULD JUST BE THE STUPIDEST THING THAT YOU COULD EVER DO. Those 3 spots should go to the most deserving SINGERS. SINGERS!!!! Ok?

So America, prove to rest of the world that you are SMART.

MY PREDICTION: The top 3 spots will have JORDIN, LAKISHA and MELINDA.

AS FOR BLAKE… “DUDE, WIN OR NOT YOU’RE GONNA BE A STAR…” I’m gonna wait for your album.

97. Denise Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 2:29 pm

This show has become a joke. Gina deserved to stay way more than Sanjaya, Phil, and Haley do. I hate it. After this week, I’ve given up watching American Idol.

Sanjaya sucks. At what point do the producers step in and say this is enough and get rid of him?

98. Gina should have stayed. Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 3:46 pm

Gina should have not left. It should have been Haley because Gina was way better then Haley and I feel so bad for Gina because she went home and she is a very good singer and Haley is not good at all.

99. Senator Phil Gramm (R-TX) Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 3:50 pm

Guys, I believe we could see a repeat of Steve Westly and Phil Angelides in the 2006 CA-Gov, Dem primary with Lakisha and Melinda both destroying each other, if both early-favorites get sent packing early, look for Jordin to easily win the competition in a landslide, because people better be careful what they wish for with Melinda and Lakisha, just ask Chris Daughtry, who was the odds-on fav to win last year.

If it comes down to Jordin-Haley in the Final 2, look for Jordin to crush her by an 84-14 massive landslide.

100. Gerry Grant Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 6:16 pm

Pick a conspiracy for American Idol results.

“Sanjya Malakar was staying in the competition because the India call centers were calling for him. A phone technology company was selling dialing software that kept him in play. Howrad Stern’s comparatively little audience was voting for him. Someone was on a grassy knoll voting for him. He is popular with pre-teen girls who will re-dial forever. Wait that one might be true!”
    Read more at My Entertainment News http://my-entertainment-news.com/archive/american-idol-conspiracy-results/

101. Donna Mills Lane Says:
    April 5th, 2007 at 11:37 pm

Gerry Grant is a racist hillibilly. GO SANJAYA! Make these whiny AI fans cry!

Comments