Amazing Race Results – Uchenna & Joyce Eliminated

April 08, 2007 08:45 PM by Joe Blackmon

Uchennajoyce_eliminatedFor the eighth leg of the Amazing Race All Stars, teams had to fly to
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.  Charla & Mirna got on the first flight and
managed to get some help with directions, and they established a
good lead on the other teams.  Uchenna & Joyce took a chance on a
flight that didn’t allow much time to make the connection flight and
wound up missing their connecting flight.  In Malaysia, teams had to take
a train and a bus to Batu Caves.

At Batu Caves, teams received a clue directing them to the Kampung Baru Mosque.  At the Mosque, teams encountered a detour choice between “Artistic Expression” and “Cookie Confection.”  In “Artistic Expression,” teams had to duplicate a pattern on a 45 square foot piece of cloth.  In “Cookie Confection,” teams had to search through 600 boxes of Malaysian cookies to find the one with the black licorice center.  At the detour, Dustin & Kandice yielded Eric & Danielle.

After completing the detour, teams traveled by taxi to the neighborhood of Taman Sri Hartamas.  In the neighborhood, teams encountered a roadblock called “Part-Time Job.”  For the roadblock, one team member had to drive around a neighborhood on a bike and buy enough old newspapers to make a stack eight hands high.  After completing the roadblock, teams traveled to the mansion Carcosa Seri Negara, which was the pit stop for this leg of the race.

Dustin & Kandice arrived in first place, and they each won a retro scooter.  Charla & Mirna arrived in second place, Eric & Danielle arrived in third place, and Oswald & Danny arrived in fourth place.  Uchenna & Joyce arrived in last place, and they were eliminated from the Amazing Race All Stars.  Joyce said “Having never been eliminated before, it’s a strange feeling, because this is it for us.  This is the end of the road in this race.”

Reality TV Magazine
is your source for
Amazing Race news.
For other great Amazing Race news, please also check out
SirLinksALot: Amazing
Race

Topics: Amazing Race |

20 Responses to “Amazing Race Results – Uchenna & Joyce Eliminated”

1. Karen Says:
    April 8th, 2007 at 9:12 pm

I am glad they are out of the race. I was shocked last week when they tied with Oswald & Danny and they didn’t even hestitate when O&D offered them the 1st place prize. I thought for sure they would have said, “No you guys have it, WE’VE ALREADY WON A MILLION DOLLARS.” Huh? They took the prize away from O&D and didn’t even hestitate 1 second? They should be able to afford a trip with their freaking million dollars. That was WAY beyond selfish!

2. Mick Says:
    April 8th, 2007 at 11:17 pm

Wow, could you ignore Uchenna and Joyce for the whole episode? They’re a class act. When someone gives you a gift like O & D did for them, you accept it graciously. Hopefully karma will pay off for O & D. I just don’t want Eric and Danielle to win.

3. Denise Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 12:27 am

Did anyone else notice that the instructions were to travel BY FOOT to the detour and Charla and Mirna took a taxi????

4. totoo Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 2:34 am

Thanks Mick.. I thought I was the only one who caught that too..

5. Lucy Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 3:44 am

A couple of things to point out to Karen. First of all Danny and Oswald willingly offered the prize to Joyce and Uchenna. Second, it would have been rude not to accept it. Third, The Cha’s already won a trip in a previous leg hence it only felt fair on their part to give it to Uchenna and Joyce as a Thank You gift for working with them on the Intersection. Is goodwill such a hard thing to understand? It doesn’t matter whether U/J won a million or not. Don’t condemn them for accepting a gift. It would be worse if they rejected. That is a sign of BAD MANNERS.

6. Einez Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 3:52 am

The big bad BQ’s have finally come out of hiding. The really were the team to watch out for. I’m sure Eric and Danielle will be watching their backs. I hope Dustin and Kandice will remember the phrase payback is a bitch. Personally Kandice is the annoying one and has a bigger mouth. :)

7. Phaoe Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 5:08 am

Both Dustin and kandice are annoying, I hope they won’t be in the final three.

8. RealityTVLover Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 8:38 am

I too thought they were supposed to go on foot Denise and totoo….that should’ve been a penalty….

9. Mike C Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 9:25 am

Not a bad episode and thanks for the Charla/Mirna error. But at least they are still in the race. My hope is that Eric/Danielle nor the Beauty Queens do not win.
    And for the first time, our Charla didnt have a horrified face or look out-of-breath!! Wonderful!!! Did they cheat?
    Maybe-should there be a penalty?
    Yes, they have 30 minute penalty assessed this coming week but it probably wont happen.
    Loved the Yield on Eric/Danielle!

10. Mike C Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 9:26 am

Maybe-should there be a penalty?
    Loved the Yield on Eric/Danielle!

11. Penny Ramsey Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 12:56 pm

That is the funniest thing that I ever read. Joyce laughs like a hyena when Romber brags about lying to Charla/Mirna. When the cousins came to tell their side of the story, U/J put on their “I feel your pain” face. Sure, they thank Team Cha, it was right after they gave them the” Gee thanks suckas” look

They are so boring that the producers do not even bother to use the “storyline of Uchenna and Joyce being previous winners is an issue with the other teams” or even recycle their lame “I want to have a baby.” Hell, they were not even in their elimination round.

I guess this should please Boston slob’s teenybopper fans that Infertile is out of the race.

12. Charla and Mirna our bitches Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 1:01 pm

I can’t stand those two obnoxious bitch cousins. I’m not sure who’s worse…the inept midget or the irritating loudmouth attorney. Here’s to hoping they get eliminated in the next episode and a finale pitting the BQ’s and the Cha Chas!

13. Charla and Mirna are bitches Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 1:45 pm

Definitely the most annoying team in Amazing Race history.

14. Mike C Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 2:48 pm

I am shocked that anyone could call Charla a name of any kind! As a tall person, her height has nothing to do with her winning this “Amazing” Race(is right!) Mirna’s screaming is horrid but so is some of the crappy comments from Eric and Danielle. And the Beauty Queen seem plastic, Republican, and fake.
    ! Lets forgive Charla and the Cha-Cha boys and hope they win and split the money!

15. Amy Says:
    April 10th, 2007 at 12:41 am

Rob and Amber and The Guidos said that Charla is a “very sweet,” person. It’s Mirna they couldn’t stand.

16. RealityTVLover Says:
    April 10th, 2007 at 11:32 am

Joyce and Uchenna also said it was Mirna who drove them crazy…
    I would love to see Danny and Oswald vs the “Barbies”…It’s funny how people grow on you…I didn’t like D & O during their original season but I love them now…and even those of you who don’t like them gotta admit the girls have broken the Beauty Queen stereotypes…

17. Evonne Says:
    April 11th, 2007 at 9:53 am

Why the beauty YIELD at Eric & Danielle ?? What wrong with them??? I hated Charla & Mirna!! So happy to see they coming to Kuala Lumpur….my country!! Welcome !!

18. Reez Says:
    April 11th, 2007 at 8:14 pm

Wow, i was so excited to watch the latest episode of Amazing Race which was held in Kuala Lumpur.

As the citizen of KL for 7 years I was pretty much proud as the producers gave a whole 1 hour slot to be held in the city. It was so funny for me to hear the contestants pronouced the local places in the city like “Kampung Baru”, “Taman Sri Hartamas” and “Carcosa Seri Negara”.

Its nice to see the locals gave sincere helping hands for the contestants particularly in the getting the “surat Khabar lama” or old newspaper.

So guys this year is a “Visit Malaysia 2007″ year.

see u around with the warmest welcome

19. Lita Says:
    April 14th, 2007 at 6:54 am

I noticed Danielle the only one saying “surat Khabar lama.” Wasn’t sure if Kandice or Mirna did.

20. My TV Musings Says:
    April 14th, 2007 at 4:02 pm

Amazing Race

Well, time was up for Uchenna and Joyce, one of my favorite teams on Amazing Race. Im still rooting for Danny and Oswald to win this thing but, as long as the all-female teams DONT win, Ill be happy! Not that I have anything agai…

Comments