The Apprentice Results – Trump Fires Heidi & Kristine

April 08, 2007 10:19 PM by Joe Blackmon

Heidi_kristine_firedFor week twelve of The Apprentice Los Angeles, Trump’s assistant called
and told the teams that there would be no more sleeping in tents and no
more project managers.  Trump’s assistant also said that Trump wanted
the remaining six candidates to split into three teams of two.

The candidates paired off into the follow three teams: Nicole & Kristine, Frank & Heidi, amd James & Stefani.  For this week’s job assignment, Trump asked the teams to fly to Las Vegas and develop an advertising campaign for one of his new buildings.  Trump said he and his son Don Jr. would make the decision on which advertising campaign was the best.

James & Stefani came up with the theme “The Height of Luxury.”  Nicole & Kristine came up with the theme “Las Vegas Turning Gold.”  Frank & Heidi came up with the theme “World Class Amenities.”  James & Stefani and Frank & Heidi both hired professional photographers to take video and photos of the building.  While Kristine worked on the video and brochure, Nicole took a nap.  Frank became aggravated that Heidi couldn’t come up with what she wanted in the brochure.

During the presentations, James & Stefani impressed Trump right off the bat.  However, Nicole & Kristine had trouble getting their presentation to work.  Even worse Nicole & Kristine put the wrong phone number on their brochure.  Equally as bad were Frank & Heidi who didn’t state their theme in their video and didn’t have a picture of the building in their brochure.

After the presentations, Trump said James & Stefani did an excellent job and it was highly unlikely that they would be fired.  Trump also said he was thinking about firing one person from both of the other teams.  While Trump said that Nicole & Kristine made a major mistake by putting the wrong phone number on their brochure, he also said that Frank & Heidi’s brochure and video were worse.  Nicole called Kristine out for getting the phone number wrong, and Frank called Heidi out for writing the brochure and dropping the ball on the presentation.

After a heated argument with Frank, Heidi said “If you wanted to fire me solely based on this task, I would 100% agree with you.”  Trump said “Heidi, you’re fired.”  Then Trump added “Kristine, you’re fired.”  Kristine protested that she didn’t even get a chance to defend herself, but Trump said “You picked the wrong number.  You admitted it was your fault.  Kristine, you put the wrong phone number down in the brochure, you can’t defend yourself.  Kristine, you’re fired.”

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for The Apprentice
news.  For other great The Apprentice news, please also check out SirLinksALot: The
Apprentice

Topics: The Apprentice |

20 Responses to “The Apprentice Results – Trump Fires Heidi & Kristine”

1. Anonymous Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 12:19 am

ding dong
    THE WITCHES ARE GONEEE!!!!!
    YEEPEEEEEEEE!!!!

2. Dave Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 9:35 am

Well lots of people will stop watching now these two were the top ones and all that is left are a bunch of loud mouth idiots with the exception of Stephanie.

3. Autumn Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 9:38 am

Does anybody remember back to Randell’s phone number mistake? Not only did Trump overlook it, he hired him as the next apprentice! Seems like a double standard to me!

4. ML Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 11:43 am

What the heck happened with Heidi???? She has been such a well-presented and TOGETHER professional up until now??? Man did she blow it and fall apart!!! WoW!! He should have fired Frank and Nicole as well and left the final two as James and Stefani.

5. Autumn Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 1:27 pm

Just looked it up…Randal had made an error during his time on Apprentice…he indicated the wrong Channel number promoting and XM station….and I guess that since it was not a Trump business, it was an okay thing to do….surprising, because to me that is just as grave an error as a wrong phone number…with a wrong number, directory assist will give the correct number, for the XM station, one would have to search the net….hmmm….do you think Trump has a new favorite candidate?!?

6. Gracie Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 2:05 pm

Comparing with Nicole & Kristine’s performance during the project, Nicole should be fired. She did not spend a lot of time and energy on it. Actually, as a team, both of them had a responsibility to do the thing right, not just a person who taped wrong number; so I think Trump had made a bad decision firing Kristine a hard-working person and keeping Nicole a lazy lady.

7. Anonymous Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 4:45 pm

Wow

I figured Heidi had this thing pretty well wrapped up

- until the last 2 weeks

- she totally CHOKED last night!

8. ds Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 6:40 pm

i cant believe that Heidi choked- she looked good all through but i suspected her ability- but even i didnt anticipate such bad show. but i feel frank or nicole should have been fired with her instead of kristine. in fact, kristine and stephanie have been the best.

9. Mike B Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 7:26 pm

It will be an interesting two weeks in the job interview process. I am dissapointed that Heidi will not be among the final four. I think that she was weaker in the past few exercises. But, I think that if all goes well in the next excercise it will be Stephanie’s time to shine and I think she will go all the way.
    Frank, James and Nichole are good, but I think they are not what Trump is looking for.

10. Joe Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 10:34 pm

Wow. Was not expecting Heidi to be fired. bUt she made a huge mistake when she agreed with trump to fire her. SHe had a good chanc eof winning too.

11. jen Says:
    April 10th, 2007 at 12:04 am

Mmm… dun like the final 4 at all but having to choose among them, I guess I have to choose Stephanie. Although I think she has been flying under the radar but it might not be her fault with the ‘stay-on PM’ system this season. Overall, she did well being a good player, worker on most projects and most important she is kind of ‘classy’ and poised at all times. She is really really good during all the presentation.
    As for the remaining 3 – I dun understand why they always ‘shout’ when they need to express themselves. They always speak at the top of the voice when they are exchanging views, speaking to the camera and in the boardroom. They are never calm!!

12. Nate Says:
    April 10th, 2007 at 12:30 am

Here is my ranking of the final 4:

1) James:

Only leader of the 4, can project himself well, can get along with anyone, and has Furtune 500 experience.

2) Stephnie:

Good speaker, decent teamate, will probably make top 2, but has not shown any leadership

3) Frank:

Real estate background, cana rticulate well, paqssionate, from the Bronx

4) Nicole:

Not sure how she got on the show, but seems like a nice person, might sneek in the top 2 if she interviews well, but has 1% of winning.

BTW: Hiedi was not the best – last 6 events her team lost many times, and can’t ovisily present under presure.

Kristine – not sure what all the fuss is about, she might be talented but the fact is, she didn’t get along with other talented peopel, and she got fired over a phone number, unfurtunate but telling.

Final 2 – Stephanie and James

Winner … James, if he can keep quiet long enough, which I think he will.

13. Retta Says:
    April 10th, 2007 at 1:51 pm

Trump did the right thing. Heidi chocked in the ninth hour and Kristine is a witch. She really thought she was better than “God”. Remember the comment she made when Mona was reading the bible.Kristine had a poor attitude and Karma bit her in the ass (her attitude toward Mona showed her true character). The only possible person Trump could hire is Stephanie. She has class and has finally shown some leadership skills. Also, she is a nice person, hardworking, smart and easy to get along with.

14. lewis Says:
    April 11th, 2007 at 7:38 am

My Apprentice pick is Stephanie.

Frank and Nicole don’t show the qualities to be a manager in the Trump organisation. Nicole needs to step up and stop being lazy, Frank needs to come back down to earth from cloud 9.

James is good, he plans well, but I think he talks to much to a point he gets to you.

Stephanie presented well, she featured the team as if they were actually marketing live, whilst the others spoke directly to Mr. Trump.

Go Stephanie!!!

15. Packs Says:
    April 11th, 2007 at 8:21 am

I saw it coming. Heidi showed some leadership at the beggining, but she’s not a fighter,as she agreed to be fired 100%. Kristine never showed good karma. I never liked her. Frank was always a little loud to my taste, bu everybody agrees he fights really well. Nicole is in a bad position now. She has not shown leadership. She just works hard. James and Stefanni were my favorites from the beggining. I am really glad they have a great chance of making it to the finals, but who knows woth these decisions Trump is making. I think Trump likes the fact that Franks is from the Bronx, and that’s why he’s survived last boardroom. So I would suggest Stef and James to be very careful. I would be happy if either of them won. James is a leader and Stef has not had the chance to show herself, but man she’s so smart, classy, sofisticated, articulated. And beautiful, as a bonus.

16. Camila Says:
    April 13th, 2007 at 12:59 pm

Heidi not only chocked during the presentation, but she contradicted her self too many times. I don’t think it was only about the number in Kristine’s case. I think it was about her attitude on the previous show. Her comments about God and the bible where bad and Trump is a good man, he thanks God for a lot of his fortune, that probably didn’t suit him well. It has been nothing but surprises this season, so my prediction for the winner is James. Even though he is loud, he is intelligent and outgoing.

17. Camila Says:
    April 13th, 2007 at 1:02 pm

18. John Says:
    April 13th, 2007 at 9:16 pm

It’s funny. These final four were originally on the same team. The loosing team!!!

19. Justin Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 7:16 pm

From my point of view,and I am a Romanian guy who just likes The Apprentice and has a start=up enterprise, I think that Heidi and Frank were the best candidates (actually, Frank still is). Heidi had a nice rounded attitude that it’s perfect for a strong business woman and if you want to take it to the results she is a a star. My theory is that she likes to work with really professional people and Frank has a different attitude – that’s why she was so unbalanced. Can’t wait for th next episode. Oh..and I forgot. F##k off NBC for not allowing non US residents to watch the episode on their site. Thank God Yahoo is not so demanding.

20. Jess Says:
    April 20th, 2007 at 11:31 am

Did anyone else see that Kristine is going to be in the June issue of Playboy? TMZ broke the story this am.

Comments