Amazing Race Results – Non-Elimination Leg Saves Eric & Danielle

April 15, 2007 08:05 PM by Joe Blackmon

Amazing_race_kungfuFor the ninth leg of the Amazing Race All Stars, teams had to fly to
Hong Kong.  Oswald & Danny were the only team to make it out on the
earliest China airlines flight.  Charla & Mirna and Dustin &
Kandice made the second Malaysian airlines flight, while Eric &
Danielle were stuck on the latest flight.

In Hong Kong, teams raced to Sun Wah Kiu dry cleaners, where they encountered a fast forward.  For the fast forward teams had to complete a high speed movie stunt.  Oswald and Danny claimed the fast forward and were able to bypass all remaining tasks and go straight to the pit stop.

The remaining teams faced a detour choice between “Kung Fu Fighting” and “Lost In Translation.”  In “Kung Fu Fighting,” teams had to climb up an eleven story bamboo scaffold while avoiding kung fu fighters.  In “Lost In Translation,” teams had to locate a specific store sign that matched a photograph.

After completing the detour, teams had to travel by ferry to Hong Kong Island and find the Old Police Headquarters.  Instead of taking a ferry to Hong Kong Island, Charla & Mirna mistakenly had their cab driver take them to Hong Kong Island and then caught a ferry away from Hong Kong Island.

At Old Police Headquarters, teams encountered a roadblock called “Kick Down Doors.”  In “Kick Down Doors,” one team member had to kick in doors until they found the next clue.  After completing the roadblock, teams raced to Victoria Park, where they had to pull a minature boat carrying a gnome without tipping it over.  Teams then received a clue directing them to the Hong Kong jockey club, which was the pit stop for this leg of the Amazing Race.

Oswald & Danny arrived in first place, and they won a trip back to Hong Kong from Travelocity.  Dustin & Kandice arrived in second place, and Charla & Mirna arrived in third place.  Eric & Danielle arrived in last place, but it turned out to be a non-elimination leg of the race.  However, they were marked for elimination, meaning they have to arrive in first place on the next leg or incur a thirty minute penalty.

Reality TV Magazine
is your source for
Amazing Race news.
For other great Amazing Race news, please also check out
SirLinksALot: Amazing
Race

Topics: Amazing Race |

11 Responses to “Amazing Race Results – Non-Elimination Leg Saves Eric & Danielle”

1. Mike C Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 9:06 pm

Wow!! Way too much monkey-shines in the airport dragged this show.
    Couldnt wait for the planes to take off, thought theyd all never get on the planes!
    Charna and Mirna and the Cha-Cha’s continue to do well and what about Charna’s great climb up the Kung-Fu Wall.
    The Beauty Queens continue to bore and Eric and Danielle slip through once again.
    As usual, Charna’s horrified looks save this episode!

2. Mike C Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 9:07 pm

Wow!! Way too much monkey-shines in the airport dragged this show.
    As usual, Charna’s horrified looks save this episode!

3. Reez Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 9:37 pm

Wow…cant wait to see tonite…we have to wait…hehe (A fan frm Kuala Lumpur here)

Good for Eric and Danielle…im fine as long as the eventual winner didnt win in their last races

Im rooting for Charla and Mirna…they are annoying but they saved a boring all-star edition

4. Einez Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 12:23 am

I thoroughly enjoyed the teams going around Hong Kong a city I love to visit. So far this is my favorite episode of the season.
    I had a hard time trying not to laugh at Charla kicking down doors. Eric was trying not to laugh as he kicked down doors. Cool that he remembered how to pronounce Tsim Sha Tsui right.
    I guess he and Jeremy did use the HK trip prize they won on TAR9.
    I’m also glad he admits that Danielle is right because it is so easy to get lost there. The city seems to love Danny and Oswald. I’m sure behind the scenes they remembered their last visit in TAR2 where they went shopping and cool that they won a trip there for the Chinese New Year. I love these two!

5. Maria Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 6:33 am

Wow, wisdom from the BQ’s saying they just want to be loved and yet they admit this is a game. What did these airheads expect from the other teams? Compassion?? I just hope Eric and Danielle survive the 30 minute penalty and kick their butts like Eric and Charla did with the doors.

6. Phil's Eyebrows Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 7:12 am

Why does everyone consider using the Yeild as dirty play? It is part of the game. Now calling a taxi company and cancelling someones taxi or stealing their taxi is dirty play. I wish teams would get over the whole yeild thing.

For an All-Star edition, I am left feeling bored. None of these teams seem to have that fire they did the first time through. I am still not convinced that Eric and Dainelle are actually dating.

7. Charla and Mirna, the loud mouth bitches Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 5:17 pm

Here’s to hoping for a Beauty Queens vs. Danny and Oswald final. Eric and Danielle are too dysfunctional to win and Charla and Mirna are definitely the annoying bitches of the season. I was hoping one of the ninjas could knock one of those two off the building….that would have been a great laugh!

8. Martha Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 5:38 am

Loved this episode! Also loved the night time view of Causeway Bay where Victoria Park is located.
    If anything the city of Hong Kong shines. Did Dustin say “karate chop,” when it was clear she used her leg to fend off a fighter?

9. dceb Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 4:39 pm

Well, I have to say that I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see who would arrive last. I agree that Charla & Mirna are bitchey but you have to give Charla credit for everything that she has accomplished. Plus, I have them in a pool at work so have to root them on for the win! I would love to see then win or see Danny & Oswald win! Both teams are fun to watch. The BQ’s get on my nerves & are boring. Eric & Danielle fight way too much for me & they need to go!

10. Lorna Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 7:08 am

Actually Eric and Danielle’s bickering is very entertaining. :) The BQ’s? FAKE, FAKE, FAKE.

11. Gina Says:
    April 27th, 2007 at 2:38 pm

Actually Eric and Danielle’s bickering is very entertaining. :

^ Please. Eric is a bitter bitch. I want to plug my ears when he complains about the race not going his way.

Comments