I Love New York Reunion – Tango Dumps New York

April 15, 2007 09:17 PM by Joe Blackmon

New_york_reunionOn the I Love New York reunion, all of the guys returned except for
Rico, Jersey, and Pootie.  According to the host La La, they couldn’t
make it to the reunion because one had some issues, one was on
crutches, and one was in jail.  Romance was the first guy to talk to
New York, and he pulled out a stack of magazines that he had appeared
in and threw them on the floor.

12 Pack and Heat revealed that they had their own act and had started touring the country as the Party Boys.  Heat’s mom and YaYa (grandmother) videotaped a message chewing out New York, and New York responded by saying his grandmother needed a respirator and his mom needed Jenny Craig.

Mr. Boston’s identical twin tricked New York into giving him a kiss, before the real Mr. Boston showed up.  Mr. Boston revealed that he had been training since the show and he felt that he could take Chance in a boxing rematch.  Chance’s response was “Should I knock him out right now?”  Mr. Boston also revealed that he had a new celebrity girlfriend, who turned out to be Pumkin from Flavor of Love.

Tango got into a yelling match with Chance, and the two had to be kept separated by security.  When Tango reunited with New York, he gave her a passionate kiss.  New footage was played showing what happened after Tango proposed to New York.  New York tried to hide the engagement ring in her mouth, but her mother found it and said it was too small.

When host La La asked Tango if the proposal was for real, Tango revealed that he had a change of heart when he watched some of the things that New York said during the show.  Tango said “I’m done with New York.  I  proposed to Tiffany, but I got New York.  I sat back and watched New York disrespect me, and I watched New York disrespect my mother, and that can’t fly.  Ain’t no engagement for me.  It’s over.”  Tango walked off the set, while New York yelled some heavily bleeped words at him and appeared to be indicating that some part of his anatomy was only two inches in length.

Reality TV Magazine is
your source for I Love
New York
news.  For other great
I Love New York News news, please also check out SirLinksALot: I Love New
York

Topics: I Love New York |

217 Responses to “I Love New York Reunion – Tango Dumps New York”

1. Nikki Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 9:42 pm

New York needs another show, with the help of Chance. Very entertaining. Tango was real and had every right to smack the sh$% out of her for what she said.

2. Kelly Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 10:05 pm

New York and Chance need to be together, they look real together, besides you can see in her eyes that she has love for that guy. Yeah Tango had the right to be upset but New York called it how she seen it and you cant hate her for that. New York go get your love!

3. LaWanda Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 10:11 pm

New York got what was coming to her, u never disrespect a MAN”S moma, I guess she thought tago and his people wouldn’t see that, and he would be ok with it. I love New york, but she need CHARM-SCHOOL her self, I knew chance was the man for her they fit like a hand and glove, well i guess we’ll see I LOVE NEW YORK 2.

4. B Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 10:12 pm

HE HAS A RIGHT TO BE UPSET, BUT IF HE WAS REALLY IN LOVE WITH HER, THAEY COULD HAVE WORKED IT OFF CAMERA. HE HAS NO HEART TO BREAK HER ON NATIONAL TELEVISION. SHE IS WHO SHE IS, HE CAN’T EXPECT HER TO CHANGE INTO SOMEONE ELSE!

5. B Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 10:13 pm

6. everton Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 10:14 pm

hey y’all bigup to my dude tango for standing up for his mom cause when all’s said and done she did disrespected her and no man should be with someone who got no luv mom’s….besides new york was only a piece of ass…better luck at the strip club

7. Chris Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 10:18 pm

That was too funny!!!! New York got what she deserved…can’t say that I feel sorry for her at all. You don’t talk crap about someone on tv and think that it won’t come back to bite you in the ass….and what’s up with her boobs?!?!?

8. wanda brown Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 10:30 pm

Tango did right by his mother. Never disrespect a man’s car, his anatomy, or his children (if he has any). Above all, NEVER disrespect his mother. As a woman, I feel New York’s pain. However, there is only so much a man can take.

9. liz Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 10:58 pm

TANGO WAS WRONG!!!!! DEAD WRONG FOR WHAT HE DID!!! A REAL MAN WOULD HAVE DONE THAT OFF CAMERA. HE SHOWED TONIGHT WHAT KIND OF COWARD HE REALLY IS! AND I HOPE SOMEBODY CAUGHT HIM ON THE PARKING LOT WHEN THE SHOW WAS OVER. DOING SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO A WOMAN ON NATIONAL TELEVISION IS EMBARRASING. NEW YORK IS A STRONG WOMAN THOUGH SHE WILL BE ALRIGHT. SHE DOESN’T NEED COWARDLY MEN ON HER TEAM ANYWAY. SHE SHOULD JUST BE WITH CHANCE HE SHOWED TONIGHT THAT HE REALLY HAD LOVE FOR NEW YORK.

10. charlie Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 11:02 pm

i enjoy new york as much as the next person, but she was dogging his mom for no reason at all. she was a nice lady. and not only did she talk sh!t about tango and his mother, she also flat out disrespected her at the luncheon. it was uncalled for and i can’t fault tango for what he did. i did feel bad for new york though. this is the 3rd time a man has rejected her publicly.

11. Carey Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 11:24 pm

TANGO WITH HIS NINJA TURTLE LOOKING ASS, IS SO UGLY, HE NEEDS TO GET A DERMABRASION. HE WAS FAKING IT ALL ALONG, EVERYTIME THEY HAD TO DO ANYTHING PHYSICAL HE’S SHOULDER WAS HURTING.
    LIAR AND A FAKE NINJA TURTLE!!!!!!

12. Steve Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 11:25 pm

Good for Tango. Let’s face it – Tiffany is trashy and her mom is an overbearing bitch. Most, if not all, of the girls from Flavor of Love and Charm School are trashy. That’s what makes watching this crap so entertaining.

13. Demi Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 11:28 pm

New York got exactly what she deserved. It was obvious immediately after Tango proposed to her that it was not what she wanted. Her facial expression told the story. If he had not dumped her on the show, she would surely have dumped him sooner or later. Truth be told, New York “truly” wanted to choose Chance. They are both wild, childish and ghetto. Whether people like it or not, New York and Chance are a perfect match. As for Sister Patterson…….I always felt that New York was ugly but her mom is beyond ugly. She truly look like a bald headed man with a wig on but the wig has slid to the back of her head.

14. McKinzi Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 11:30 pm

I think New York should get with chance, chance has love for her, and she loves chance back, i love her attitude. and they are perfect together. she will do wats right.

15. mo-fo Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 11:45 pm

I think tango was right for what he did to new york . how can he date a woman that’s going to disrespect his mother on national tv. new york disrespectfull ass got exactly what she deserve d a full dose of reality s@”ht for doing that to his mother .

16. FranKAY Says:
    April 15th, 2007 at 11:53 pm

New York got what she deserved, Tango brought it real on the show tonight. New York is as fake is it comes, so is her mother, damn shes ugly. she needs to pull her wig forward. Oh yeah and charlie come up with your own stuff, you hear Chance call Tango a ninja turtle, come up with your own stuff, loser!
    Peace

17. Gigi Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 12:04 am

New York was doing too much that is why she was dumped the first two times by freakin’ ol’ ass flava flav! I thought she was going to be close to righteous!
    She got what she deserved from Tango – Tango could whip all those dudes asses- See he came back with a vengeance!

You reap what you sow NY biaaaaatch! Who is the boo boo coo coo fool now!

18. SventhHeaven Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 12:17 am

Still…Tango..that was so mean to do. I was surprised, you are a gentleman, you shouldn’t have done it that way.
    And I was so impressed with Chance telling her not to cry..what a true gentleman–and he’s not even from the South!
    ha
    Tiffany you will find love!

19. Dyme Piece Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 12:19 am

Yeah, what Steve said!

20. Rebeca Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 12:49 am

wow…I thought I was trippin when I saw all the comment for TANGO. LOL!! I have to admit some of yall chicks sound so desperate…LOL! I mean I like Tango just as much as you do but I’m not going to kiss ass and lick feet to get his attention either. And if he did contact you…you’re lucky…YOU seen it on TV…don’t get stupid!!..LIKE NEW YORK!!

On the real I hate that bitch…she LOOKS like a man for real..IF DRAG had a FACE it’s NEW York’s…LOL. Tango did the right thing leaving her ass!! He didn’t get TIFFANY he got a girl dressed up in woman’s clothing…LOL!

Stay BLESSED!!
    6one7

21. M.Groove Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 12:51 am

TANGO WAS TRYING TO SAVE FACE BY DUMPING NEW YORK. CHANCE WOULD BE GOOD FOR HER. ITS OBVIOUS HE CARES FOR HER. HE COULD TAKE WHAT EVER SHE PUTS OUT. I TRUELLY HOPE THEY GET TOGETHER. IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE. MG

22. Rebeca Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 12:53 am

i take that back the desperate part..but I know yall are out there….LOL!!

23. dee dee Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 1:00 am

I was sad to see it end like that…I really liked Tango and was surprised that he did it that way after cozying up with her in a tongue lock?Was that all for good television?well it wasnt good Tv..It made me sick.Tango went on the show knowing that she was who she was if he watched the Flavor of Love!What attracted him to her in the first place if he didnt like”new York”?/He had to see how bitchy and crazy and low class she acted and then he let her go for being New york,when actually she seemed much more changed because of him…more Tiffany to me…

24. Anonymous Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 1:11 am

Well I should have known that Tango couldn’t go through with it, after he really got the chance 2 see what went on behind his back.. Roll tape, He was laid, and played.. New York (Tiffany),U open your mouth and of course, u put your foot in it again, u don’t think before u speak, Tiffany u will never get a man if u keep giving the milk away free.. Why should Tango buy the cow when he can get the milk free, your Momz should have taught u that….

25. MARILYN MONHOE Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 1:18 am

i REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE POINT OF EVERYTHING IS BECAUSE I READ THE ARTICLE WHERE TANGO HAD SAD HE HAD FORGIVEN NEW YORK FOR TALKING ABOUT HIS MOM. I DON’T FEEL SORRY FOR NEW YORK AND DON’T WANT TO SEE HER GET ANOTHER SHOW BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE SHE IS NOT REAL IN THE FACT SHE KNEW SHE SHOULD HAVE PICKED CHANCE. SHE NEEDS COUNSELING BEFORE SHE TRIES TO GET A RELATIONSHIP. BUT I THINK A SHOW WHERE HER AND CHANCE TRY TO SEE IF THEY CAN FORM A REAL CONNECTION WOULD BE FUN. SHE WILL HAVE TO MAKE UP FOR NOT PICKING HIM. I THINK THEY COULD BE AN ENTERTAINING COUPLE.

26. Ann Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 1:18 am

It was so wrong what Tango did to New York. He was speaking as if her just found out that New York had disrespected his mother. New York had disrespected his mother when they had lunch after the tango lessons by being rude and ruining the lunch. He sat there and took it. If he was any kind of man, he would have said something right there and then. But he didn’t. Even Tango’s mom was OK with it if that’s what Tango wanted. She said so. New York had always been honest about herself. Why did he give her this big long kiss at the reunion when he was just going to dump her a few minutes later? It had nothing to do with pride or being disrespected. He wants to be remembered as the one who won and the one who dumped her. Just like Pumkin wanted to be remembered as the one who spit on her.

27. MARILYN MONHOE Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 1:21 am

P.S. I HOPE TANGO’S RAP CAREER DOES NOT TAKE OFF. HE ACTED LIKE A BITCH ON THE SHOW. AND HE WAS CONSTANTLY LYING AND PUNKING OUT. HE IS NOT WHAT I WANT TO BELIEVE IN WHEN I THINK OF A RAPPER. HE IS NOT GANGSTER.

28. Sharise Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 1:29 am

i love new york but i was wondering how tango would feel when he heard the things she said. she was wrong to disrespect him and his fam like that. then the way she put himon blast with chance on the last episode. if she was embarking on a relationship with him or anyone else they should be able to trust that she wouldnt run and tell everything they said. she was wrong and i hope she can learn from this and build a better tiffany.

29. Crystal Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 2:17 am

DOES ANYONE THINK THAT VH1 PAID TANGO TO BREAK IT OFF SO NEW YORK COULD HAVE ANOTHER SHOW??????

30. Atish Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 3:33 am

POOR NEW YORK… thats the THIRD time she got her heart broken on national television. It was so obvious Chance had love for NY, and vice versa. Chance was so laid back, he seemed hurt to be involved in the whole thing. They just need to get together and make a show about it

31. little lu (not so little anymore) Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 4:43 am

CHANCE CHANCE CHANCE

Not TANGO

I told New York that a million times and she just wouldnt listen. LOL

But…..it was a game and Tango knew how to play it. Saying and doing all the right things from the beginging.

Chance on the other hand was, along with his brother were the two most honest, appearing guys…

Would love a sandwich with them WOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOO

32. DANIELLE Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 4:46 am

I THINK IT WAS ALL STAGED A SET UP. I THINK THEY WANT TO DO A I STILL LOVE NEW YORK 2 LIKE FLAVA OF LOVE 2

33. malo Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 5:08 am

i think tango was fake from the start , tango probably talked about somebody’s mom n what goes around comes around i love tifanny haters will be haters this is the thrid time new york change ur act dont listen to ur mom she is bad news but god bless u got ur money u a star so enjoy ciao bello Muah

34. MISS BOSSY Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 5:37 am

I too believe it is a setup, New York’s show had the highest rating in VH1′s History, so you think they wouldn’t pay Tango off so New York can once again parade around and attempt to find Love once again. Let’s get real everybody is looking to get paid! Stay tuned for I love New York 2!

35. charlie Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 5:49 am

first of all Frankay, you must be reading the comments incorrectly because Carey made those ninja turtle remarks. and all this crap about tango not really loving her because he embarrassed her is bull. if she was really feeling him, she would not have went on a verbal attack on his mother of all people. can anybody tell me what that lady did to new york? and all this “chance wouldn’t do that to her crap”, B-U-L-L! if chance heard new york blatantly disrespecting his mother just as she did to tango’s, he would have thrown an even bigger temper tantrum than he threw at the final dinner. best believe.

36. charlie Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 5:51 am

and i also think it’s somewhat a set-up. vh1 looks for any excuse to keep this flavor of love/new york franchise going. they’re not letting go of it with “charm school.” there will be another flavor of love and another i love new york. you can count on it.

37. Shawty Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 5:55 am

PEOPLE PEOPLE.. IT WAS A SET-UP.. STAY TUNED FOR SEASON TWO.. LOL

38. little lu (not so little anymore) Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 7:38 am

For the person who thinks that new york should not have talked that way about tangos mother if she really loved him…..DO ANY OF YOU HAVE A MOTHER-IN-LAW????? I love my husband, I married him…not his MOTHER and he knows it!

39. Anonymous Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 8:07 am

I like new york but she was wrong. I thought tango was a good guy but i knew long before the reunion that he would have flipped out on her after he got the chance to see the show. She tored his mother up and that was terrible. She need to learn when to speak and what to say. Onix called her mom fake on the show and she sent his ass packin cuz she felt disrespected and now she got the nerve to talk about somebody else’s mom. she got what she deserved she need to grow up and learn that the world does not revolve around her.

40. CandyApple Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 8:30 am

This is to Marilyn Monhoe…I was thinking the same damn thing when he said that on the show.I even texted it in.He just got his butt back to Tampa and the fame and women blew his freakin mind.I used to love him for being a standup guy.Now I will he would get run over by a truck.That was so cold and uncalled for.NewYork has always been herself.She did not try to cover up.And yes,I saw that interview also.He’s a punkass b***h

41. Michael Richards Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 8:38 am

She’s a NIGGAA!!!
    NIGGERIZE That Fool!

42. MeMe Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 8:51 am

YET AGAIN NEW YORK HAS EMBARRASSED HERSELF AND TRYIN TO BLAME IT ON TANGO. TANGO DID THE RIGHT THING BY DISSING NEW YORK, NOT ONE TIME EVER ON THE SHOW DID TANGO DISREPECT MRS. PATTERSON AND FOR NEW YORK & HER MOM TO DISREPECT TANGO’S MOM WAS NOT COOL AT ALL, SO THAT IS WHAT SHE GETS AND AGAIN SHE HAS BEEN MADE THE BUTT OF THE JOKE. SHE IS A WALKING, TALKING , BREATHING EMBARRASSMENT.

43. Nancy Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 8:53 am

Ok….New York, i dont get it, why cant u just find a man?? Why cant u control wat u say?? U think when u were talkin all that stuff about Tango’s mom, he wouldn’t find out? Come on u guys have’nt seen each other for 4 months, i mean of course every 1 in the show are gonna watch all the episodes. As far as im concerned Tango never disrespected ur mother. All he showed u was honor and respect and he acted like a real gentleman. If u guys did get married, Tango wouldn’t feel comfortable with his mother hating you for what u said about her on national television. It would sort of be like a disfunctional 2 faced family cuz both u and you mom were talkin about her, so if i was Tango i would have done the same thing. I understand now why he did it on national television, he wanted to embarrass u just like u embarrassed his mother. And how come u never listen to your mom??? Dont u kno that ur she’s alright right? First she told u to leave Flav cuz he’s not gonna pick u and guess what? He didnt! Then she told u to pick Real. Real is the total package: he’s sexy, funny, playful, truthful. Listen to your mom from now on!!!

44. Bree Bree Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 8:56 am

I feel that both New York and Tango were wrong. She was wrong for disrepecting his mother, and he was wrong for not handling that off camera. IF he was going to break it off with her, why not before the reunion?? Better yet, if he had nothing else to say to her (“I am done with New York.”) then why show up at the reunion at all?? They both needed to be more adult about the situation.

45. tam Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 9:07 am

Oh well good luck finding a woman with a two inch dick Tango. And this ain’t the first time she clowned him about his size she also clowned him two months ago in King magazine. In the magazine she said the guy she picked she really liked but he had a small you know what so she put his size on blast twice but she still picked him small **** and all

46. Vickie Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 9:09 am

New York does have a nasty mouth and she was wrong for saying mean things about Tango’s mother and she also talked about his skin as well. She said he needed micro dermebrasion. I’m surprised they didnt air that part. But Tango should have broke it off with her before the show aired like Hoopz and Flav did. Then when they came on the show instead of causing a scene, they could have explained that things just didnt work out. But New York is too much for anyone to handle. SHe has a horrible attitude and so does her Mom. I agree with Delicious from last season. She said “I cant see someone seriously wanting to be with her.”

Although Tango could have handled the situation better, New York doesnt know how to respect anyone, so she’s going to draw people around her that act just as nasty as she does.

47. Ashley Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 9:11 am

All of that was bs. He used the disrespecting his mother thing as a cover up because he didn’t want to admit that he used NY to get himself out there and to get himself in the rap industry. Dude has a cd coming out soon! I knew he wa fake from the start. All that talking about the stallionaires and he was the one in it 4 the deal. Plus he still had a girlriend the whole time!

48. Montana Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 9:12 am

I don’t want to see ” I love New York # 2 ” I think that is too much stress for New York. Why does NY want to put her heart out there again? Is she that crazy? I think, and I hope New York takes my advice, as I am old enough to be her Mother…Just give Chance another try. Yes he seemed imature…But he will grow up. Don’t do another show…no money is worth another heartbreak, don’t let them use you like that!

49. charlie Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 9:48 am

little lu, there’s a difference between having a dislike for your husband’s or wife’s parent(s) and insulting the mother (whom you just met) of a guy you’re sort of seeing about her appearance and age ON A POPULAR TELEVISION SHOW.

50. Tasha Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 9:57 am

Shes so stupid she should of picked chance but she didn’t thats ok

51. Tasha Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 9:58 am

Shes so stupid she should of picked chance but she didn’t thats ok

52. Tasha Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 10:00 am

Shes so stupid she should of picked chance but she didn’t thats ok every thing happens for a reason

53. no name Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 10:10 am

New York u knew u wanted chance why didnt u choose him.ya motha shouldnt be talkin cause she ugly and old herself. u should of followed ya heart and not ya mothaz.tell ha i dont like ha. chance u do what u do sexy u and real !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

54. no name Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 10:10 am

55. Mskizzy Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 10:24 am

Tango should be mad but at the same time he should not have proposed to her because she was being disrespectful during their whole lunch date. Her mom was the one that put her in her place, but sh!T the reunion show was funny as heck.

56. Ms Kendra Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 10:24 am

Tango is a punk he was just trying to front before the cameras. If he knew she so called dissrespected his mother than how come he was trying to fight with Chance and Real and saying how he won and they lost. He knows how New York is. He knew what he was getting into when he decided to do the show. He was just trying to cover his ass cuz it’s all on the internet how he had a girlfriend through the whole show. He is such a hoe. New York keep ya head up try to holla at Chance again.

57. Mskizzy Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 10:24 am

58. Jahma Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 10:38 am

I read an interview on VH1.com about New York and Sis. Patterson apologizing to Tango and his mother for the comments they made. This was just after the season finale so WTF Tango??? New York is who she is I love her for that jus being who she is “Flaws and All” As for Tango he was played up from the get go from the “I want to get to know Tiffany” comment to the arguement onver his ex girlfriend being invited there. Then there were rumors that he had a girlfriend the whole time. He was paid to act like he was into her paid to propose to her and that outburst of his was so fake did you see the way he tried to distance himself on the sofa a bit… come on now she put her heart on the line and VH1 stomped on it Word of advice to New York girl take Chance and don’t ever look to TV again to find love

59. Na-Na Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 10:58 am

I am sorry but NY and Chance do not need to hook up! She had her CHANCE with CHANCE and she blew it..what she needs to learn is how to control her mouth and her mothers’ mouth and I say this because if she would have been more mindful of what she was saying not to mention RESPECT she would have Tango. But that’s only if he was not doing all of this to promote his rap career?

60. bkboy Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 10:59 am

Tango did the right thing, but he’s corny, she should have picked chance. Tango is a punk like when 12 pack hit him in the face and he grabs shoulder, GET REAl! or when something anit going his way he grabs is shoulder. He’s wack

61. Tyni Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 11:10 am

This is a true reality check for all of you “females” that believe Tango was wrong for what he did. First, a “female” is one who curses up a storm and shows her anatomy to anyone she feels. Does not have any self-respect, nor grace. A “female” is one that allows every type of man to kiss and feel on her for 10 weeks straight. A “female” is one who will disrespect someones mother in public. Now, a “woman” is one who carries herself with class and dignity. That does not allow every man under the sun to kiss and feel up on her to make herself seem desirable. A “woman” is one that will not sit at a table for the first time (nor anytime) and use profanity in front of ANYONES MOTHER! Is that enough clarification for you? New York should NEVER be catagorized as being a strong woman. Placing yourself in the position of only being known as a stupid, rude, no-class female that has been dumped 3 times on National TV….does not constitute her for being strong. That constitutes you for being a fool! She is disrespectful in front of her own mother! C’Mon people. Tango did not need to take her aside and break up with her. For what???????? He sat there and watched her disrespect him and his mother. Did you see the look on his face? He did the right thing to her, because she brought it on herself. What makes all of you think that it is cool for her to talk to anyone any type of way, but noone is suppose to call her on her BS? Wake up people! Maybe you agree with NY because you are or know someone like her. So sad. by the way. It takes a “real” man to stand up for his family. It doesn’t matter how it is done….as long as it is done. It takes an a**hole to not take up for his family, and unfortunately, thats what some of you “females” desire. Thats why you are always gettin’ booted. Grow up already!!!!!

62. Ieshea Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 11:15 am

I think Tango did the right thing…I knew he was a better man than that…No man wants to be humiliated…let alone by the person you choose to spend the rest of your life with…Tango is a real man with real feelings and values…As sexy as that brotha is he will not have a problem finding true love with a woman that will love and respect him as well as his family…If u are looking for candidates lok a sista up…I’ll be good to you…

63. Muffyn Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 11:21 am

Tango did have a right to be upset but hey New York will be New York!!! She should have chosen Chance from jump. But oh well, it is what it is. And Tango, you of all people need to go sit down somewhere because I heard that you also have a girlfriend in Florida, so WHY did you do the show to begin with???? And what type of woman would let their mate kiss all over another woman on national tv anyway?????

64. naledi Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 11:25 am

I don’t want to put NY down, but you should never disrespect a man’s or anyone’s mum.. I have so much love and admiration for Tango, he showed that he’s real man. It’s unfortunate he had to do it on TV, and off course some people think he should have done it during the lunch when she disrespected his mum. I’m sure staying till the end guaranteed him a bigger pay check than if he had walked away.. All the best to Tango, that’s a REAL MAN…

65. Vanessa G Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 11:36 am

I dated Tango 2 months after the show ended and he wasnt allowed to talk about anything too important, but he was so busy trying to book appearances on other shows and being seen in public that it got ridiculous

66. Waddie G. Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 11:40 am

New York is a disrespectful and got what she deserved from Tango. She deserved Chance’s homothug ass.

White Boy is a punk who is trying way too hard to be black…Tango would have demolished him if a fight really popped off.

67. PrettyBrownGirl Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 11:45 am

New York got what she deserved. She is ugly on the inside and even uglier on the outside. Tango wasn’t the finest thing walking the earth, but even for New York to stoop as low as to date that ignorant behind Chance….well he is just below any women’s worth!
    ohhhhh lawd Chance is just about the most ignorant person I have EVER seen on national tv. His momma should be upset with herself!
    But you see how New York’s mother covered up her “BUTTHEAD” with a new wig! GREAT!!

68. tamia Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 11:46 am

I just wanted to say she should have chose Chance in da first place someone who could handle her because ninja turtle was a fake. She told Chance she should have chose him why not apologize to him and ask him to be hers anyway. I am thinking she wants a second show.

69. Mezzie Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 11:47 am

I didnt get to see it and I was very upset. But from what I hear it was the S@%*

70. SOLA Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 11:49 am

I FEEL LIKE NEW YORK GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED. A FEMALE NEVER TALKS ABOUT A MAN’S MOTHER. NEW YORK WILL NEVER FIND LOVE. SHE IS SO IMMATURE AND CHILDISH. SHE GOT THE EGG THREE TIMES. STUPID CHOICE MAKING WOMAN. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE TANGO AS MY ROCK. I WOULD TREAT HIM LIKE A KING. NEW YORK WAS A PIECE OF MEAT FOR HIM. I HOPE SHE ENJOYED THAT MEAT SINCE SHE LOVE SEX SO MUCH. TANGO IS A REAL MAN AT HEART. HE NEEDS SOMEONE TO RESPECT HIM AND HIS FAMILY.

71. NOLA22 Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 11:50 am

First of all NY disrespected his mom on national tv so in turn he dissed her on tv. she wouldn’t stand for someone to diss her mom so why should he i think she got what she deserved

72. Sell Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 11:52 am

I did not watch the show because I can not financially or spatial support a woman like New York but I did catch the last moment of the break up while flipping channels. To much like a Jerry Springer show. I do wonder if it was set-up. At any rate if she did disrespect the man’s mom she was wrong. He did right to put her on blast on TV because that how she rolls. Please don’t do another show.

73. Naledi Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 11:55 am

Tyni, thank you for the great posting. Real men don’t let women run all over them, real men don’t let someone disrespect the woman who brought them into this world. Women come and go, but you only have one MOTHER… written by a woman looking for a man who loves and respects his mama, like Tango.

74. mzR0CKY Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 12:36 pm

UMMM WAS I THE 0NLY 1 WH0 NOTICED THAT WEN TANG0 WAS G0ING OFF ON NEW Y0RK DA TAPE WAS EDITED AT THIS PART WEN HE WAS LYK HE D0NT WANT HER…WTF!!! IT SEEMED S0 FAKE 2 ME…DIS WH0LE “REALITY” BIZZ IS S0 FAKE 4 U PPL WH0 ACTUALLY THINK NY WILL FIND TRUE L0VE 0N HER SH0W R S0 CAUGHT UP IN DIS BS…YES IT IS ENTERTAINING BUT AT DA SAME TIME ITS S0 FAKE THEY G0T T0 KEEP THE SH0W G0ING S0 DRAMATIC FAKE SHYT WILL CONTINUE 2 HAPPEN…WELL N E WAYZ TANG0 ACT LYKED HE NEEDED 2 C THE SH0W 2 REALIZE H0W NEW Y0RK DISSED HIS MOM…CUM 0N NA WEN THEY WERE HAVING LUNCH NY WAS ACTING S0 RUDE F0R N0 REAS0N…LYK SUM 0F U SED AB0VE THERE WILL B A I LOVE NEW YORK SEASON 2….STAY TUNED!!!!!!

75. mzR0CKY Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 12:43 pm

O0O YEA VANESSA G…U SED WHITEBOY IS A PUNK ND TRIES 2 HARD 2 B BLACK…WELL IM FR0M MIAMI ND THAT’S H0W S0ME WHITE 0R SPANISH PPL ACT D0WN HERE…THEY DRESS TALK ND ACT LYK BLACK PPL…

TANG0 SAYS HE B N MIAMI…PLZZZZZ…THEY D0NT SHOW HIM N0 L0VE HE FRM TAMPA…S0 HE AINT SHYT…N E WAYZ CHANCE ND WHITEB0Y ALWAYS B HANGING OUT ON S0UTH BEACH ND CLUBS D0WN HERE…THEY GET ALOT 0F L0VE!!!!

76. Stacie Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 12:52 pm

Tango was a big fake!!!! He knows that he was never in love with New York and he disrespected his mother himself when he exposed her to that show!!!

77. Jessica Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 12:58 pm

New York come on now u knew u should of pick Chance.

78. happy Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 1:12 pm

COME ON YOU ALL…

SHE NEEDED TO PICK BOSTON!!!!
    hehehehehehe

79. happy Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 1:13 pm

get it PICK!

80. Anonymous Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 1:17 pm

People this is a reality show. They are paid to do this.

81. gboost Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 1:28 pm

Tango was right, what if the role was reversed and he disrespected New Yorks mother.And he was right doing it in front of National T.V..You got to have a sense of morality and consideration she got what she deserves. She wouldnt last with Chance anyway all of them are HOT GHETTO MESS!!!

82. gboost Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 1:33 pm

Why choose a bunch of losers on a t.v. show unless you are a loser yourself. All this keeping it real gansta badboy mess is for simple minded women (New York and her Mom) who cant control a real man.

83. IndiaDior Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 2:07 pm

Dang!!! Everyone keeps talking about how Tango did New York wrong on the Reunion Show and how ugly he is because he looks like a Ninja Turtle. Personally, I watched every last show and New York got what she deserved. I am GLAD that Tango dissed her publicly just as she did him and his mother. Yeah, yeah, yeah, everyone thinks she should’ve chose Chance, and maybe she should have because they both are childish, ghetto, and ignorant, but Chance showed his true colors on the last show when he also publicly DISSED her ugly ass and said she was a hoe because he tapped that a$% in Mexico. Truly speaking and in reality, no man wants a HOE like her as a HOUSEWIFE, so I am happy for Tango and what he did. She thinks that whatever she has between her legs is gold, but obviously it ain’t s$%t cuz Flav dissed her….twice, Chance dissed her, and now Tango. Just judging her character on the Reunion show, on the interview of HOT97 when she LIED and said she graduated from Syracuse University, and what she said in King Magazine about Tango being small, she ain’t nothing but TRASH and a HOE. So if she knows that he is small and they haven’t seen each other in months, Chance was RIGHT about her being a HOE because she had to f$%k both of them in Mexico!!! New York, I hope you learned a valuable lesson after being dissed 4 times: Hoes don’t get TRUE LOVE!!!

84. D A RULA Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 3:11 pm

CHANCE SAID HE WOULDNT DO NEW YORK LIKE THAT. BUT THE WAY HE CRY LIKE A BABY WHEN HIS MOM CRIES. HE WOULD’VE SLAPPED NEW YORK. ANYWAY IF CHANCE SO HARD Y WHEN TANG CALLED HIM OUT CHANCE STARTED SAYIN HIS UNCLE & BOYS IN THE BACK A REAL MAN GOES DOLO. TANG STAY TRU TO FAM THATS WHAT MATTERS

85. U right Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 3:13 pm

I was going to post a comment but Tyni said everything I wanted to say.

86. Dapstylz Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 3:20 pm

Tiffany Patterson AKA New York now thats one Nappy Headed Ho

87. VALERIE Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 3:58 pm

I know a lot of this stuff is sort of staged. However, NY was clearly hurting. It’s Tango who couldnt separate tiffany from ny. if it was tiff who he wanted and ny who dissed his mother. why leave tiffany lol.

i think tango had every right to break up with her. but she had no clue. he didnt have to do it that way. he could have called her. there was about 4 weeks between when the mothers show aired and the reunion taping. she was wayyyyyyy to surprised. he intentionally tried to humiliate her. when reallyyyy he does love her.

i just wish instead of her going hard. she should have gone with, i know i was wrong and im reallllllly sorry. i was caught up in the show. im sorry.then gave him some. that would have trumped his mother anyday.

im looking forward to i love ny2, or “take a “chance” with me, or tango and ny get back together and move in together because they had realllllllll emotions.

88. Reen Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 4:16 pm

I think new york needs to go and be with chance but if she doesn’t can you give me his number.

89. smith son productions Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 4:22 pm

Come on now, who kisses someone “passionately” if he is so disgusted with them? She wasn’t even wearing the ring when she first came out. I think VH1 did a poor job of not being consistent and at least making an attempt to show that the characters had some type of veracity. then again, I see they must have succeded because many of the comments i’m reading are speaking about it as if these people were truly legit. I’m sure when I Love New York 2 comes out, it will hook the same people. Not me!

90. NIki Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 4:22 pm

Tango dumped New york so he didn’t have to deal with new yorks crazy a*** mom.

91. Anonymous Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 4:24 pm

the dude tango is a punk and last night i saw that chance was a punk also she should have picked white boy or real. everyone else was lame

92. Chris Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 4:38 pm

i’m glad Tango did what he had to do… cause if i proposed to a woman and later found out that she was talkin about my momma in a negative way… hell i would have embarrassed her on national TV 2!!! Tango do ur thing!!! u kno New York is a cheap floozie lookin for a thrill

93. Lexi Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 4:38 pm

I am so glad that Tango came to his Wright mind, cause NY is just a ho. She said he had a small one but her azz still excepted his ring.

94. Deena Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 4:51 pm

I didn’t expect him to act any other way. She was wrong!!

95. Pretty Young Thing Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 5:16 pm

I think that Tango was correct in the way that he handled New York. She feels that she can say whatever she wants to say and get away with it. She needs to take this time to reflect on herself as a person and not try to embark on any relationships until she gets herself together. She has nothing to offer anyone else except for sex and that must be whack cause these men are steady dissin her. Her mother needs to “pray” for her daughter to get some respect and some class about herself. She can’t expect to get a good man if U are ugly inside and out. Her and her mother both need some stylists and some human hair!…

96. M0DESTii Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 5:35 pm

WELL PERS0NALLY i LiKE NEW Y0RK, SURE SHE`S RUDE, & WiLD BUT iT MAKES F0R G00D ENTERTAiNMENT WHiCH iS iT`S iNTENDED PURP0SE ALL AL0NG. i THiNK iT iS DiRTY H0W TANG0 DiD HER 0N NATi0NAL TELEViSi0N, I FELT REALLY BAD F0R HER. BUT HE WASN`T WR0NG BECAUSE SHE DiSRESPECTED HiS M0THER & HiM B0TH 0N NATi0NAL TELEViSi0N, LiKE THE 0LD SAYiNG G0ES AN EYE F0R AN EYE. BUT YEAH EVERY W0MAN DESERVES TRUE L0VE & i H0NESTLY FELT LiKE NEW Y0RK F0UND THAT iN CHANCE i MEAN THE CHEMiSTRY THERE WASN`T FAKE AT ALL. i`M VERY G00D AT READiNG PE0PLE & EVEN AT THE REUNi0N ( BEF0RE TANG0 DiSSED HER ) i C0ULD SEE THE PAiN 0VER THE FACT THAT SHE L0ST CHANCE, DUE T0 CH00SiNG TANG0 & LiKEWiSE WiTH CHANCE. i THiNK HER PURP0SE F0R CH00SiNG TANG0 WAS BASiCALLY T0 SATiSFY HER M0THER. i H0PE THAT THERE iS AN i L0VE NEW Y0RK 2 + A FLAV0R 0F L0VE 3 BECAUSE i AM M0ST DEFiNiTLY A FAN 0F B0TH SH0WS.

97. Evette Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 5:44 pm

Tango did not know that NY said about his she said his mother would need to be rolled out in a wheel chair by her mom as a relationship between his mom and her mom and then NYs mom said that Tangos mom was way older than herself. Then NY said she look like she spend a lot of time in the kitchen and she said in so many ways that she do not look like a lady who can apply make up but Chances and Reals mom did. Forget NY she should not have picked him after saying all of that negative stuff about him in the first place because of course he was going to find out. She should have picked Chance because she never said anything mean about him.

98. Susann Dokes Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 6:04 pm

I was really hoping that she would have picked chance but she messed up

99. nadj Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 6:22 pm

NAH, I LIKE NEW YORK. TANGO’S A B**** FOR THAT. HE KNEW HOW SHE WAS. SHE SPOKE HER MIND. NEW YORK GOT AT TANGO MAD TIMES. HOW COME HE DIDNT BREAK OFF WITH HER THEN? I THINK HE IS AN ASPIRING ACTOR. THAT WAS HIS GOAL TO GET SOME FAME. HE DID LOOK LIKE A NINJA TURTLE. LETS BE 4REAL. AND HIS MOMMA WAS OLD AND FAT. TANGO COULDNT ACCEPT THE FACT THAT NEW YORK WAS RIGHT. OH WELL..WUT COME AROUND GO AROUND. TANGO GOIN GET WUTS COMIN TO HIM. I GUESS THERE GO BE I LOVE NEW YORK SEASON 2!! CANT WAIT….

100. irockjordans Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 6:40 pm

Wow!! people are you serious?!?! man, this show is about as real as Real’s fake diamond I love New york chain. this was a setup from jump just like everyone knew there was going to be flavor of love 2… new york is a horible actor but I cant knock her hustle for playing this part into the ground. I mean for real
    she got her face on tv and her lil tities done can we just have part 2 of the show and call it a rap.. I mean these shows are kinda like car accidents, you know that its bad and shouldn’t look but damit gotta watch. Yall cats need to go read to your kids and support positive black shows not this bull$h!t
    also im from tampa tango is not getting any play or hype anywhere here!
    you gotta reply hit me @ irockjordans@gmail.com

101. Bon Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 7:58 pm

Tiffany, if you are reading this you should give Tango another chance. LISTEN, he(Tango) said, he’s done with New York not Tiffany. When you see Tiffany, tell her to get with me. He was not dissing Tiffany but New York’s personality. Give him another chance. You give Flavor Fav a second change. Remember, you said, love never chances, it may shift a little. You two need to cool off, then call each other up and have a talk.

102. msKita Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 8:45 pm

I don’t think Tango was wrong. You not suppose to let anybody talk aobut your mom. NY allowed Chance to disrepect her mom continuously, i think that it’s karma coming back to hunt her. TANGO DO YOUR THING!!!! I love NY but she is fake at times she has to learned that she can’t talk about everybody, cuz i believe he loved her. AnD TANGO NOW THAT YOU IS SINGLE HOLLA AT YOUR GIRL MSKITA!!!!!!!!!!!!

103. DrMDL Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 9:50 pm

NY should not diss Tango mama. She git what she deserve. HEAT and 12packs look like they in love. Romance been rape by skunk. Chants is pro goat rider. Checkout link for pic of Chants riden one of he goats from brokeback mountain ranch.

104. SD Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 9:55 pm

You can’t be serious. Why are some of you actually writing to these actors…like they gonna respond to you?!?! THIS…IS…TV. It is all about ratings. Will some people ever learn? Anyway, if it was true, some of you females claim you want a real n!@@a, and ya’ll think Chance is real? Plz, he do 2 much talkin’ 4 me, if you gonna do sumthin’ do it. Some of ya’ll like them fake thugs, you can’t handle a real one. And put yourself in Tango’s shoes(again, if this was real). Would you actually let somebody talk about your moms? If you would, you fake, and fake people don’t last in the REAL world or the streetz.

105. andrea Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 10:00 pm

I thought tanyo was not the man for newyork, but whenshe picked him i could see the reasons why. Tanyo was wrong for rejecting NY because he knows how ignorant she can be. Next time tango leave mommy at home,

106. Tiana Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 10:01 pm

I think New York got exactly what she deserved! Someone said it best by saying she is a walking and talking embarassment! She talks all kinds of stuff about people but she can’t take it when she gets called out on it! I mean she disrespected Tango and his mother on national tv and then when he confronts her on it, she resorts to mentioning his “small” anatomy, like thats suppose to make her look better. That just made her look worse! If she was “real” she wouldn’t go around claiming the persona of “New York.” She would just be Tiffany Pollard or Patterson or whoever she is. If she was so real, why did Miss Jones, a New York radio DJ, catch her lying about going to college and had the nerve to say she went to the college that the host went to (which of course she didn’t know) and studied a major the college doesn’t even offer? If she is so confident, why does she hide behind 10lbs of make-up, fake eyelashes, fake hair, fake boobs, a fake name and a fake attitude? She is an embarassment, a disgrace, and degradation to all women! She needs to grow up, stop trying to be famous for chasing and getting dumped by men, find her a stylist with sense, pray to Jesus to change her ways and sit down! Tango was already in the music industry in Florida before he went on the show. So what if he has an album coming out..He’s capitalizing on an opportunity as anyone in his situation would. New York got “famous” for being Flavor’s Flav twice dumped slut and what do you know, she got a TV show out of it…go figure! And she didn’t have an agenda! People its TV…its not that serious! Don’t be so quick to buy into these people and their lives. And for those of you that wanted her with Chance, did you not hear him curse out her out and call her a two-faced ho and her mother the devil when he wasn’t picked…Yeah what a great guy to fall in love with! lol

107. Tiana Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 10:03 pm

108. Missy Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 11:05 pm

First off that BITCH got it and she got it good. She thinks that she’s bad and she can say whatever she want’s and no one is gonna do anything. I’m happy Tango did what he did, it was about time. He got my respect, who does she think she is. How in the world did she think this man was gonna be with her after all that crap she said about his mom? Personaly he did what any real man would do, he stood up for his mom and it was over due. He should have did it on the date but he didn’t. I don’t feel sorry for NewYork, she diss ole guy for talking about her ugly ass mom she got what she deserved! And as far a chance I hope he dosen’t feel sorry for her ass and run back to her. He may be loud,rude,silly, and childish at time but that man is sexy as hell, and personaly I think he can do better. If NewYork really wanted him she should have picked him the first time.And for him to act the way he do he really showed that he can be civil and look the other way when somethings get out of hand. Miss NewYork good luck the next time.And best believe if she get’s another show I’m going to tune in to watch her make an even bigger ass of herself her and her mom/lol

109. Tanita Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 1:30 am

Tango if you read this I totally respect what you did. New York disrespected your mom and there is an no tolerance policy for that. She treats her mom like a queen on a throne and so should you. Plus New York if your reading this a man treats his woman like he does his mom so respect him for demanding respect for her.

110. Tanita Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 1:32 am

111. marcella ellis Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 7:34 am

He did the right thing. New York should learn to control her mouth and realize that she is hurting someone else by saying negative things. She isn’t the only one with feelings and she should have shown more respect for his mother. What if the shoe was on the other foot. By the way Please come see me for a better looking weave! Thank You
    Celebrity Weaves! Super Model Extensions!

112. shorty2klassy4u Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 7:55 am

Yall are killing me with this “Poor New York, I feel so sorry for New York” bullshit and I’m sure its mostly females saying that crap. What about poor Tango. How would you feel if you had put your heart on the line and got the dude that you wanted, but later find out he was talking about you and your mother, disrespecting you worse than the competition and he was showing the competition more love than he was showing you? Bottom line is you wouldn’t like and would do exactly what Tango did. Maybe she should have chose Chance. What better combination than a “sweet” man to be with a drag queen. I don’t care what nobody says the only thing that was straight about Chance was his hair on the finale show after that awful relaxer. And for those who are slow, yes I am saying that I don’t believe Chance is heterosexual, he acts just like a Homo-Thug.

113. Christine Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 8:34 am

Honestly, i really liked the show, but i cant stand her. I’m glad she got her heart broken 3 times, she deserved every single one. Yeah it sucks that Tango did that on national tv, but hey, karma’s a bitch. Don’t expect to talk crap on tv and not have it come back around and bite you in the ass. I think she should’ve chose chance. Because they both have some psychological issues.

114. THE DIVA Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 9:51 am

IF YOU GO TO TANGO MYSPACE PAGE YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO HEAR HIS MUSIC. IT SOUND GOOD TO ME, REAL GOOD. BUT WHAT HE DID TO MY GIRL NEW YORK WAS BAD. I GIVE HIM LOTS OF LOVE. BUT NEW YORK SHOULD BE NEW YORK ON TV AND BE TIFFANY IN PERSON.

115. THE DIVA Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 9:53 am

I AM SO GLAD THAT NEW YORK’S MOTHER, SLAPPED THE HELL OUT OF PUMKIN

116. punkin Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 10:07 am

I think new york is a b!and i dont think she deserved tango. or chance.she dont know how to treat a real man.and her mom is a god damn devil.i’ll spit on new york again!411 TANGO AND! CHANCE STAY THE HELL AWAY! FROM NEW YORK.!

117. punkin Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 10:08 am

118. punkin Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 10:08 am

119. shapaula Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 11:31 am

new york you are a bitch a glad tango dumped your ugly ass

120. Justin Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 12:08 pm

Tango really did have the right to have done what he did on the show. If it was a vice-versa situation New York would hae been pissed off and would’ve said something crude eveyone knows that. But maybe she’ll find a right guy soon. Her and Chance should be together anyway they really connected it seemed like to me.

121. KAMARIA Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 1:19 pm

TANGO ALREADY HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!! THAT IS WHY HE DUMPED HER!!!!

122. Gina Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 2:15 pm

Tango hooked up with one of my girlfriends and she said all he kept saying is how he loved hittin a white b**** She said he was a gentleman and was PACKIN down below!!!!!!

123. Gina Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 2:16 pm

124. AJ Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 2:44 pm

I watched the show beginning to end and I really wanted to believe that Tango was geniune but all reality shows seem so fake and phony to me anyways. I mean who gets on national tv and act like that. I guess the right amount of money will make people do anything. I think Tango could have done things differently but was it all for more publicity anyways. I think New York is what she is and Tango knew that from day one. You can’t change a ho into a housewife and his mama of all people should have told him that. Just like Deelishis and all the rest of them they did what they did for there own personal gain not to find love. More then likely there will be a part two and the ratings will be even higher then the first season. That’s what VH1 was banking on.

125. Anonymous Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 3:07 pm

FIRST OF ALL NEW YORK SHOULD OF CHOSEN CHANCE SEXY AZZ FROM THE START AND SECOND OF ALL SHE AINT NOTHING BUT A UGLY AZZ HOE AND TANGO IS UGLY AND WEAK HIS-SELF AND HE ALSO IS A PUNK .. A REAL MAN DOES NOT WEAR TUSSY DEODARANT THAT IS FOR WOMENS ONLY BUT TRULEY I HOPE HER UGLY MASECARA WEARING AZZ DO FIND HER TRUE LOVE!!SSOOMMEEDDAAYY

126. DANYELL BARNES B.K.A. POOH Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 3:12 pm

127. Talicia Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 3:26 pm

I personally liked Whiteboy, but I did feel like it was wrong for New York to talk about Tango’s mother. She should’ve shown respect for someone who could’ve been family and for her man. I do agree with the majority: I think Chance is her perfect match.

P.S. — Tango should have beat the s**t out of her.

128. Diane Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 4:47 pm

TANGO, you knew who she was before you met her, what did you expect? You could have talked her about it off camera, if she really loved you and it was meant to be, you two could have worked things out…

129. CAMECIAH Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 4:53 pm

WELL TIIFANY GOT WHAT SHE DESERVE AND TANGO GOT WHAT HE DESERVE. IF YOU HAVE TO HAVE A T.V. SHOW TO FIND LOVE, THEN YOU LOOKING IN ALL THE WRONGS PLACES. TIFFANY IS FAKE. TRUE MEN LIKE CLASSY NOT TRASHY. IF YOU SET YOURSELF UP FOR THE WORST, THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU’RE GONNA GET. AND OMG SIS.PATTERSON, WORDS CANT EXPLAIN THAT WOMANS LOOKS OR BEHAVIOR. I DO UNDERSTAND WHERE TANGO IS COMING FROM, BUT HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS GETTING HIMSELF INTO. AS FOR TIFFANY, GROW THE F@CK UP AND REALIZE BEHAVIOR AND ATTITUDE AINT GONE GET YOU A DECENT MAN!!!

130. Diane Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 4:57 pm

New York is a fraud, lied about being educated and tried to lie on her My Space saying her mom was a college professor. Her mom is a fraud and if her dad really is a pastor and she is not lying about that too, he must be ashamed of her cling-on looking ass.

131. Bibi Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 5:01 pm

NEW YORK LOOKS LIKE the LAMB CHOP puppet and her mother looks like a clingon from Star Trek!

132. THE DIVA Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 6:33 pm

PUMKIN YOU ARE A UGLY WHITE BITCH. THAT IS WHY NEW YORK’S MOTHER SLAPPED YOUR UGLY WHITE ASS. STAY BEING A HOE YOU WHITE BITCH

133. THE DIVA Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 6:34 pm

PUMKIN AND ALL YOU FLAVA OF LOVE BITHCHES LEAVE NEW YORK ALONE.

134. aba Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 7:00 pm

well, marcellis ellis? i am a woman and i too think tango did the right thing. maybe his package is not small but, her part is out of shape from all the dp action!! and for those that say he knew how she was, yes he probably thought she was a bit obnoxious but not that she would personally attack his mother verbally. she reminds me of one of those chicks in high school always running their damn mouth and when they get their ass kicked wanting to act like some innocent victim. pls as someone stated earlier she kicked off onyx for saying he thought her mother was performing. no matter how clueless she is she doesnt want it done to her creature mother,dont do it to someone else’s. the editing wasnt very good, did yall see after tango told her they showed her stand up then went to a nother angle and showed her standing up again? tango didnt talk about his career, chance and real couldnt shut up about their group. im sorry but this hurt the stallionaires cause i will never view them as real rappers. before i go, did anyone notice punk ass chance accidently got mr.boston good. check out the slow mo, that boy can not fight, got lucky. mr.boston may be physically weaker but, he got heart, he wasnt like “i got my fam out back” i respect that.

135. Shellz Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 9:32 pm

I can’t believe it..but I actually kinda felt sorry for New York, I mean 3 times she got her heart broken & she was really looking for love. But I knew in the end her mouth was gonna catch up with her, she was wrong for what she said about Tango’s mom. But New York did pick Tango so he could help her be more “adult” and maybe he could have taken what she said into consideration about her wanted to be more mature, Tango was the better man for her, I don’t think Chance was really looking to settle down, he’s not really mature, but who knows, maybe they could have grown together. Either way, I think she should have a season 2.

136. geegee Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 10:28 pm

Poor New York but Tango was an a**, he was a snitch and a punk and New York would have been better off with Pootie than him. I really didn’t want him to win and in the end I guess he didn’t want to win either

137. romance Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 10:50 pm

Love cannot be taped and nurtured in front of cameras. New York was stupid too many times to believe that it could happen. Tango was dumb for signing up. Reality is fake. They all need to get a reality check and a LIFE!!!!

138. vernatonya Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 10:53 pm

i figured tango would have a change of mind after he saw how new york talked about his mother. she was wrong for that. she better hope she lives to get old one day. and her mother should not have engaged in that but she suppose to be so religious

139. vernatonya Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 10:56 pm

i heard some of tango’s music on his myspace. straight garbage. on the other hand, i heard chance and his brothers the stallionares please believe they are jamming!!! what does anyone else think

140. Veronica Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 11:09 pm

Hell Yeah! Girlfriend got what she deserved. You never under any circumstances diss a man’s mother. What was she thinking by talking about that man’s mother. I don’t blame him one iota, I would have dumped her on national television as well. She also stated that he needed a skin derm abraision. She need to get her money back for the boob job cause it’s too much for her frame and somebody really needs to tone down the make up. Oh Yeah! I truly believe her mother use to be a man and perpetrating a woman that’s my story and I am sticking to it. How in the hell can she talk about somebody’s mother.

141. Veronica Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 11:12 pm

142. Alexandria Says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 11:25 pm

Damn skippy! She got what she deserved and hell no I do not feel sorry for her. First rule, Never ever diss a man’s mother on national television. He never said anything bad or disrespectful about that thing, she calls a mother in DRAG! especially when she was in church. I truly believe her mother is her father playin dress up. It is a SHIM! and that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

143. Ann Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 2:11 am

As probably NY would say WTF does this mean “I’m done with New York. I proposed to Tiffany, but I got New York.” Did Tango not know the name of the show? It was “I love NY” and not “I love Tiffany.” He did not care at all about his mother being disrespected. He had an agenda all along just like he had an agenda at the reunion show. NY may have a tough exterior but she let everyone know she was vulnerable because of what Flav did to her. Like I said before she disrespected his mother at the lunch date and what was his response? He laughed and said “Mom, meet my girlfriend.” He was fake not NY. Did he not watch her on the two Flav shows? He deserved what he got. He was saying he loved her when he really didn’t know her or had spent time with her. He was just trying to win the competition. He knew she was vulnerable. And if his mom can’t even stand up for herself, then she got what she deserved too. NO WAY would I let my son’s date treat me that way. I would have said some words and left. She didn’t because she wanted her son to win the competition also.

144. Johnetta Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 6:33 am

No one should get embarrassed the way N.Y. did on National T.V. I think that should have been done in a different way. However, N.Y. did get what she deserved. She is loud, inmature and bossy just like her mother. She think she is so hot…and she looks a hot mess. I was amazed how she was able to get the handsome men that she did to audition for the show and to be honest why would she think any man want her and cant see the real her. I mean without all the horse hair and fake lashes, fake boobs, dramatic attitude etc…what would she really look like. I would want a man to see me as I am without all that mess so there wont be any surprises when she wakes up with a man in the mornings.

Tango was wrong in the way he did things but what do you expect anyone would have had that kind of reaction when you view someone talking about you mother (of all people). My mother is a jewel to me and if it had of been me sitting there on that stage and a man said that to me I would have smacked the living hell out of him. It was hurtful. I dont recall him disrespecting N.Y. mother not once on the show so why would she do that to his mother?

N.Y. needs to get some class about herself and she would be very surprised what she would acheive in finding a good man. If I was a man I would never take N.Y anywhere where classing people go.

145. Sara Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 7:49 am

Oh please! Save me the “she shouldn’t have talked bad about my mama crap”. First of all, Tango knew what he was getting into when he went onto the new york show. If you have ever watched her on the Flavor of love, the chick is loud, rude, and talks about EVERYONE…including her own d@mn mother so that isn’t flying for me. Second, that man is so fake! Taping took like 10 weeks to do, and there is something seriously wrong when a man tells you he loves you after like 3 weeks of taping…and number 3, why does he care if new disrespect his mother? She disrespected his mother while they were out at dinner, and if this b!tch didn’t say nothing then, why wait until the reunion and try some ole’ bullsh!t line? I guess one good thing came out of this…he got his record deal!

146. WAKEUP Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 7:53 am

I feel bad for new york

147. WAKEUP Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 7:54 am

I feel bad for new york

148. Tiffany Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 9:07 am

I also think that it was a set up because I seemed fake. They just wanted the show to have a little more spice to it. It’s funny because even La La said”stay tune in because there are somethings that you won’t believe that will happen.” How did she know? VH1 paid Tango to dump her. Now they have this SORRY ass show called “Charm School.”

149. staholly Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 11:59 am

New York got what her hand called for. She disrespected him AND his Mother. He had to disrespect her on TV. He had to let his Mother, family and friends know that he has his Mother’s back at all cost. What better way than on National TV. What type of man allows his Woman to disrespect him let alone his Mother in public.

New York is Nasty check out the real show on VH1.com.

150. Ms. Brittany's Word Is Law!! Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 12:56 pm

AYO! It’s true Tango shouldn’t have said that stuff on cam during the show, but the man had every right to! New York, as much as I love her, she is VERY disrespectful!! She is definitely spoiled and she deserved that s***! Sooner or later she WILL learn that you get love as soon as you give love…. she wanted a man to basically worship her and kiss her ass! True, Tango knew what he was getting, but how was he supposed to be sure when she did nothin but put on a SHOW around him…. Down South, we dont play that s***! You don’t disrespect a Southern Man’s mama or that was ya ass! And look at what she did…. she went too far and get dumped! Up North Women are too damn Vulgar!! Serves her right to get dumped she went to far… Word :)

151. Erica Martin Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 1:29 pm

New York is a hoe. She got what she deserved. Tango was a great man all she had to do was keep the pace. But she had to talk about the man’s mother. I would have gotten mad to because hey that’s my mother. All she want is a thug anyway. That’s what Chance was. She wants a man for his money not for his love.

152. BAM Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 1:40 pm

People…please remember that this was all for television. New York wants to be an actress, Tango is trying to be a rapper, Chance and Real are trying to get their record company off the ground. And don’t get me started on 12 Pack, Heat or Romance. Does anyone else smell a part 2?

153. chandra Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 1:50 pm

new york is a slut and a bitch. This show was a joke and so was flavors.
    ITs a waste of time just like all of reality tv.
    Jez get a freaking life

154. Anonymous Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 2:36 pm

NY is very disrespectful person. I hope the real Tiffany is nothing like the character New York. But if so she will never learn from this. No man will want a woman who would attentionly disrespect him, his mother or anybody else for sake of making them self look good. And her mother is no better (she is suppose to be a Christian woman?)What church do she attend?I wish Tango and NY the best of luck in finding true happiness.

155. Anonymous Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 2:38 pm

156. diamond Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 3:12 pm

DAT BITCH DESERVE DAT SHE LUKS LIKE A FUCKIN DUCK WIT DAT BIG ASS
    SAGGY ASS LIPS BITCH

157. Angela Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 6:06 pm

Tango is a wonderful man that can offer a woman the world! New York lost a good man….

158. Jennifer Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 6:15 pm

Does anyone believe that what happened on the show isn’t purely for entertainment value so there COULD be a part 2? I have a hard time believing it wasn’t. If is was real, then NY got what she deserved. She’s a two faced psycho who needs prozac herself. So is her mother. Just look how that crazy bitch acted on Flav.

159. staholly Says:
    April 19th, 2007 at 3:10 pm

I think if u see the uncut version on VH1, you will believe he was real. What was on tv was pieced together. I also think when she was disrespecting his Mother at the table, that was pieced together as well. The uncut version was so much better than the show. Especially when Pumpkin shows a picture of her and New York making out along with a text New York sent her.

160. faiz Says:
    April 20th, 2007 at 1:00 am

yall niggas is losers jus shutup

161. pumpkineater Says:
    April 20th, 2007 at 1:49 am

I think that Tango has a way with words and all but I know New York is mean at times but she does have a nice side too, but doing it on National Television is just wrong. If they did it in private or not even on National Television it could’ve been handled a lot better. Tango did that because she disrespected his mother and him and maybe like 2 percent so he can go back with his ex. Advice for New York is she should find love without the world watching her.

162. denise Says:
    April 20th, 2007 at 10:24 am

I DONT THINK NEW YORK HAS A THIRD EYE IF SHE DID SHE WOULD’VE SAW THAT TANGO WAS GOING TO DUMP HER ASS.

163. Bunifa Says:
    April 20th, 2007 at 10:37 am

Well If she did not dissed him so much a dn his mama he would not have done it.. cuz ERRY one can see he luved that girl … why she ain neva dissed tango or his mama ???

164. Bunifa Says:
    April 20th, 2007 at 10:38 am

165. Jenn Says:
    April 20th, 2007 at 12:37 pm

I only caught the final 10 minutes of the reunion show. I’m anxiously awaiting a repeat so I can see all the juicy action that everyone is talking about. First, when Tango started the whole “dumping conversation” with New York—I had NO IDEA what he was trying to say. Then, when he got to the “I proposed to Tiffany but I got New York” part–what???—I was still a little confused–as were New York and Lala…and, then, what happened next–I was still confused. Get what I’m saying? That was the most confusing “dump” I’ve ever seen. Once I really “got” what he was doing, I thought it was a complete JOKE, but not so. On one side, I can see that he proposed to her and hadn’t seen the footage of her saying some pretty unpleasant things about his mother–on the other side–hey, it’s show biz, and she’s feeding to the camera her “real” thoughts. That’s reality television, correct? But, I BELIEVE, he knew that when he went on the show? (Again, I only caught the last 10 minutes.) So, some can say it’s unfair what he did on National Television–but if he was that p-o’d about what was said about his mother and him on national tv–then he’s going to do the same in return. Do his thing on tv, as well. I think it takes NY a lot of courage to expose herself on television, be just who she is, knowing that there are going to be a lot of judgemental people out there. But, hey…she did her job, and VH-1 got some HUGE ratings off of her show, right? The largest debut in VH-1 history? That says a lot. Go, NY! I think you’re awesome.

166. jafreicy Says:
    April 21st, 2007 at 8:18 am

i tink chance n new york make a great couple i dnt knw y he pick dta fat asa turtle. chance love her n he did look FINE at the final.new york u should have pick chance

167. rena Says:
    April 21st, 2007 at 12:31 pm

it was crazy who would thought tango turtle neck ass did sumthing like that it was crazy but i was so upset when he did her like that but it was wrong 4 her saying that but she was boring n i see chance n newyork 2 gether n the future but new york u would find true love just wait god will send it 2 u soon be patient love jarena davis holla at ur gurl om myspace

168. rena Says:
    April 21st, 2007 at 12:32 pm

169. MZSWEETEE Says:
    April 21st, 2007 at 3:01 pm

After Tango dumped new york she told tango that she was just keeping it real. Well I guess chance was just keeping it real after eliminations when he called new york a 2bit whore. chance told new york that he would not have done that to her but yet after he was elimnated he called her a 2bit whore. And after seeing how close chance is to his mother i’m sure he would have dumped new york if she has said those ugly disrespectful things about his mother. Putting all conflicts aside, chance really should understand why Tango dumped new york. Is New york looking for love or a porn contract? Her attitude and attire does not give an impression of a person looking for real love.

170. LISMAH Says:
    April 21st, 2007 at 9:54 pm

I love NewYork. I am a big fan of hers. She keeps it real. She has her ways just like we all do! Hers are just broadcast all over America! New York was wrong and Tango was wrong too! You never talk about anyones momma. When she was sayin those things I cringed! I knew it would come back on her. Still there is always a better way to do things. Tango and her had been talking the whole time the show was airing, when he saw that show he could’ve called her and checked her then! If he knew he was going to dump her, he shouldn’t have been kissing her when she came out. They could have worked it out. He didn’t even give her a chance! He didn’t have to walk out on her like that like a little ass boy! She was wrong too. Even though I am a fan, she still needs to grow up and know that you can’t say EVERYTHING that’s on your mind!

171. Shatara Says:
    April 21st, 2007 at 11:29 pm

I don’t see how anyone could be a fan of New York…She is a character and a slut. She got what she deserved. People say Tango shouldn’t have done that to her, but the way I see, she got that because she has said a lot of disrespectful things about others and been conniving to get what she wants. I mean this is TV and it is fake but I wouldn’t wanted to go down in history as the loud 3 dumped slut of reality tv. No real man wants to deal with that!

172. Shatara Says:
    April 21st, 2007 at 11:29 pm

173. Nikk Nice Says:
    April 23rd, 2007 at 9:55 pm

I think NY got what the hell she deserved. The bitch needs to keep her legs & mouth closed and find herself! Thats her problem. She also needs to keep her mother out of her life of relationships cuz if NY one day does wise up & grow up, her mother is always gonna ruin it for her. Who does she think she is telling Tango the ring is too small? She should be happy & feel privileged that someone was just about to be crazy enough to give her moon faced ugly ass daughter the time of day anyway! Tango’s mother said if he’s not prepared I want him to run as fast as he can to the border!” Listen to yo mom man! The reason that woman sat so quietly at lunch is because she didnt like NY or her mother and really didnt have too much to say to either of them chicken heads! She probably had nothing nice to say to or about them so why say anything at all? Tango should’ve dissed her ass a long time ago but the brotha wanted to have the last laugh on national TV thats all. Her mother needs to ask herself “where did I go wrong?” cuz I do believe in like mother like daughter so NY really can’t help it. Her mother probably was a rude obnoxious arrogant bitch too when she was her age. So NY was destined to be a chickenhead from birth. I wonder what kind of man NY’s step father is to be able to live with two witches? He probably has no say in nothing whatsoever but who cares about him. My advice to NY is girl keep yo momma out yo damn business or u will be alone for the rest of yo life! And get an attitude adjustment why dont u! My advice for Tango, good luck with yo rap thing baby and make sure u find a woman that will luv u and yo momma! Hey the bigger the package, the more there is to luv!

174. Nikk Nice Says:
    April 23rd, 2007 at 9:55 pm

175. Lacey B Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 3:28 pm

New York had what was coming to her. First off, she says that her mother, “Sister Patterson” raised her with good morals… she knows what is good for her… blah blah blah… if she raised New York with “good morals” why was New York KISSING DIFFERENT GUYS AND THE SAME NIGHT??? No wonder why her lips are so darn HUGE… she probably caught something kissing all those guys… she practically screwed Chance at the table… So much for having respect for yourself. If you ask me, I think New York looks like PAM from MARTIN… and just like MARTIN said… PAM LOOKS LIKE A MAN!!!! Tiffany Patterson is DIRTY, NASTY, UGLY and has no self respect. You and that little Mike Tyson CHANCE should be together. you’re both ugly. TANGO… I GIVE YOU CALI LOVE FOR WHAT YOU DID!!!!!!

176. Anonymous Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 3:29 pm

k well i think that tiffany needs to get with chance and her mom needs to get the hel over i t.. its ur daughters love not yours bitch so u need to go fix that weeve neways tango is a ass for doing that to new york she needs to be with a real guy like chance not fake..

177. Anonymous Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 8:56 pm

I LOVE NEW YORK U ARE SOO COOOL AND I WISH I MEET U SOME DAY I LOVE U !!!!!!!!!!!

178. Cee Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 9:14 pm

I think, whether people like it or not, Tiffany was gonna dump Patrick Hunter aka Tango anyway … she wanted him to make her grow up. No one can make someone grow up. They gotta do that on their own. I think Patrick shouldn’t have done that on TV. He could’ve waited after the show aired or before. But no, he had to do it right then and there and that was messed up. I feel for her but she wanted Kamal Givens aka Chance. We all know this and I hope they did end up together but his pride might be in the way and reject her also since she did the same to him. So .. that’s just my opinion … Who knows .. maybe they should make another “I Love New York” show like they did for Flavor Flave. I’m out! Peace!

179. alexandra britman Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 5:38 pm

i am glad Miss N.y got dump

180. lee Says:
    April 26th, 2007 at 5:47 pm

jeez. this whole thing is stupid and rigged and you all know it! do you honestly believe any of what you saw was real? Reality TV was the very first real world, since then its been realized that the concept of presumably real people doing stupid things is profitable so they script it and fabricate it and make it something like a flesh and bones cartoon.

But if we are going to debate ethics, what tango did was kind of silly. like new york was really all that loveable anyway..he knew what he was getting himself into. besdies that, they said the show was taped over teh cours of 10-12 weeks. How well can you possibly get to know twenty different guys over that time span. NOT VERY. If she said anything about him or his mom…who the hell cares? she didn’t really know him and probably still didn’t at the reunion. Everybody talks bad about people or expresses their opinions about people they meet…its just that not everyone has a camera in their face while they do it.

They’re all obviously characters though. Chance was not that gold hearted on the show. tango was the hero. the renunion did the reversal because it was crying to be watched and its obvious to any internet junky that chance gained quite a following.

also it was obvious from the beginning that they’re planning another I Love New York. When the show started la la even said “welcome to the FIRST EVER I love new york reunion”

181. Deana Says:
    April 27th, 2007 at 9:14 am

I think that New York got exactly what her ass deserved. When they played the comments on the show she never once had anything nice to say about Tango. The comments about his face and his mother was uncalled for. Someone should tell her to take that wig off and those railroad tracks that she calls eyelashes, take off those 15 lbs of make up and please could we loose those boobs and lets see what the hell she looks like. We won’t even get into her mother, “This ring is too small.” She should be glad that someone would even look at that daughter of hers. She should have picked J.J. Evans (as Tango said) and been done with it, they were made for each other two ghetto m.f. with no class and of course they are both UGLY!!!!!!!!!

182. Anonymous Says:
    April 27th, 2007 at 12:53 pm

hmkojmukmkimikm

183. meme Says:
    April 28th, 2007 at 5:18 pm

omg, i think fricken tango broke her heart. so she can be a bi@#$ sumtimes but thats just her. if u dont like her dont propose. she sais negativ stuff bout everybody.

184. Anonymous Says:
    April 28th, 2007 at 5:21 pm

i think ny is awsome, she would be an awsome big sister, ilyy

185. sandra Says:
    April 30th, 2007 at 3:26 pm

Ok so you all say new york got what she wanted, how can you say that , she doesn’t have her man. new york is new york and if tango couldn’t handle that then he was faking all along, or apparently he didn’t watch flava of luv. new york as usual kept it real she will dis you and whatever else dem nessasary at that time, to me she should have chose chance simply because they were alike but i respect her decision for thinking she was choosing someone that can stablelize her. next time all you fake men don’t sign up for the show if you can’t accept new york for who she is!!!!

186. BIGDADDY C Says:
    May 1st, 2007 at 11:16 am

ms new york is a beautiful woman.she dont need tango to make her look good she got it going on.tango is not a real man ,tango is a punk.a real man wouldnt never do a beautiful lady like that,and than make it so bad he done it on tv thats not away a real man wouldnt have done that.ms new york is better off by herself,if she feels she needs to be with mr.chance than she will have to be the one to to pick him not the peoples.she dont need to ask her mother mother because i feels she dont respect her husband,what ms.new york need to do is talk to GOD he will show her the way to go.not the peoples and not her mother but GOD.HE NO WHO SHE NEED.

187. BIGDADDY C Says:
    May 1st, 2007 at 11:25 am

MS.NEW YOU YOU DONT NEED TANGO BECAUSE TANGO NEED JESUS CHRIST IN HIS LIFE.YOU NEED TO SEEK THE LORD JESUS CHRIST FOR YOURSELF AND NOT FOR YOUR MOTHER.DONT GET ME WRONG YOUR MOTHER IS A BEAUTIFIL WOMEN I WISH I COULD MEET HER FOR MYSELF.I LOVE THE WAY SHE PRAISE THE LORD IN HER WORSHIP.GOD BLESS HER .BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO TALK TO THE LORD MS.NEW YORK FOR YOURSELF AND NOT FOR YOUR MOTHER OK TANGO DONT NO WHAT HE DONE DONE WHEN HE DONE THAT TO YOU ON TV.HE HAS A GIRL FRIEND THATS WHY HE DONE WHAT HE DID.AGAIN I SAY HE IS NOT A REAL MAN.YOU A A REAL MAN TALK TO GOD HE WILL SHOW YOU WHO YOU NEED BOO.GO NOW AND BE BLESS.YOU ARE A REAL BEAUTIFUL LADY MS NEW YORK.MUCH LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER.

188. BIGDADDY C Says:
    May 1st, 2007 at 11:27 am

189. sugar Says:
    May 2nd, 2007 at 9:59 pm

all i can say is that this whole thing was staged and fake

190. Ashley Says:
    May 4th, 2007 at 1:07 pm

Tango was right 2 do that- i mean lyke NY and all but Tango is kinda too gd 4 her- and she did diss him thro the whole show lyke she didnt want him

191. lovely Says:
    May 4th, 2007 at 7:38 pm

hi, people tango and new york are all fake ass bitches they are as fool as a goat and dam as deaf they are all fools. chance was the best man for her.

192. teasha Says:
    May 7th, 2007 at 3:03 pm

tangos stupid ass was fake from the begining i told you ny to pick chance but u didnt listen i think you went along with ur mom.
    Although u talked about his mom that way he didnt have to dump u on national television.Screw mom cause she already lived her life now its time 4 you to live urs

193. Smiilez Says:
    May 12th, 2007 at 11:05 am

Well I think Tango did what he had to do because it was obvious NY didnt really want him. Tango to good for NY anyway. And her mom looks like a DINOSAUR!

194. janayrsesa Says:
    May 19th, 2007 at 9:05 am

hi yo damn????????????? talk about
    dumper tango every her mother upset tell her lying gang ghost so funny doing moqunie charm school funny larissa anger brooke
    say white bitch laughter LEnicne
    cry baby so ugly china people not like her ugghhh so brooke spit
    soo oohhhh crap ??????? so man
    her date brooke so laughtr freak it out

195. Jessica Says:
    May 19th, 2007 at 4:04 pm

I really think new york made the wromg choice by picking tango he’s not that cute, CHANCE IS TOTALLY HOTT!!! I would pick him over tango any day. I think they should get together and if not I want him….lol, seriously! love ya’ll,
    Jessica
    I got LOVE for you CHANCE!

196. JESSICA Says:
    May 19th, 2007 at 4:09 pm

CHANCE IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!
    YOU BLOW MY MIND BOY!!!!!
    I LOVE CHANCE!!!!!!!!!

197. Jess Says:
    May 19th, 2007 at 4:37 pm

CHANCE DONT LET PEOPLE DIS YOU LIKE THAT YOU WERE THE ONE FOR NEW YORK NOT TANGO BUT SHE DID WHAT SHE DID AND YOUR FINE AS HELL DONT LET ANYONE PUT YOU DOWN!!!!!!! LOVE YA!

198. janaeshiyra Says:
    May 20th, 2007 at 11:03 am

hi daiane so what up wrong with her mememe so her did new york 2
    say tell daddy her mom like sweet
    man uh- uh- ok really serious so not dude so ok dump her not say
    my friend’s say people not cool
    you you you daiane so talk at you not you oh bellwood like her boy
    black young hot damn so like me so
    party yestdray so tried durnk me
    crazy me talk to me balh blah blah
    ha ha ha laughter kick her ass so girl upset her who me it my boy so say ugly white so ha lugther
    black people say hate white bitch

bitch cry people white say bitch
    white so

200. Brandi a.k.a Sexy B Says:
    May 21st, 2007 at 10:34 am

201. Brandi a.k.a Sexy B Says:
    May 21st, 2007 at 10:37 am

New York u should of picked Chance cuz Tango look like a turtle for real and Chance to sexy if u would of picked him he probably would of changed sence u didn`t pick Chance tell him 2 get up wit me

202. Rodrigues Cortez Bell Says:
    May 21st, 2007 at 10:42 am

I dnt like u hoe u need to keep ur mutha fuckin legs close and u need to stop fuckin dudes that is just goin to leave u stupid ass bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to make another ass out of ur self bitch!!!

203. Rodrigues Cortez Bell Says:
    May 21st, 2007 at 10:44 am

204. Dimepiece Says:
    May 21st, 2007 at 1:50 pm

DANG..I THYNK IT WAS ALRITE 4 TANGO 2 DO DAT CUZ NY IS A CRAZZZY ASS BITCH SO WATEVA ITS HER FAULT HE DNT WANT HER…&& I THYNK REAL WAS THE BEST OUTTA ALL OF ‘EM NI99AS!!!

205. TENEShA Says:
    May 29th, 2007 at 9:09 pm

i THiNK THAT NEW YORk SHOUlD HAVE PiCKED ChANCE AND tANGO KNEW HE WAS WRONG FOR lEAVING THAT GIRL ON NATiONAl T.V AND SHE AND ChANCE HAS A REAl CONNECTiON AND i THiNK THEY SHOULD BE TOGEThER

206. Kimberly Says:
    June 2nd, 2007 at 11:36 am

I love tango an i wish i had the chance to be with him but a bitch like new york got him tango if you see this im a good woman http://www.kalipb6@yahoo.com I LOVE YOU TANGO

207. kaydian Says:
    June 18th, 2007 at 8:39 am

I LOVE NEW YORK AND A MEAN TANGO IS GREAT, CHANCE I LOVE YOU (CRAZY LIKE ME) YOUR COOL BUT I BELEVE THAT REAL HE IS THE MAN FOR HER. A MEAN HE IS CUTE AND ALL, NEW YORK YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE WHEN YOU SEND HOME REAL GIRL WHO DONT KNOW WHEN A MAN LOVES YOU.

208. Kissy Says:
    June 18th, 2007 at 10:35 am

New York was really pissed when Onix direspected her mother, yet she thinks that she can do that to someone elses mother, and what she did was way worse than what Onix said. And if NY had any respect for herself or her fiance she would not comment about a mans pennis on national t.v. I thought the whole thing seemed fake from the get go, that is not how you find love and not a one of those men really cared about her.

209. Bree Says:
    July 17th, 2007 at 8:31 pm

Damn! That was some crazy ass reunion!! I swear it’s so much more entertaining than the bachelor. That’s so sad, I mean, sure New York is a real b@#$%, but still, no one deserves to be dumped on national television THREE times! Looks like there is gonna be an “I Love New York 2″….. Good Luck New York.

210. Michelle Says:
    July 29th, 2007 at 11:33 pm

I love me some Tango and Have since I laid eyes on him. I like his look, his swag, and that teenage ninga turtle look (smile). He is sexy and I wan thim to know that. I knew she would pick Tango even though I wouldn’t mind having him for myself. You need a real woman and believe me Tiffany was not it and will never be real because she is a prop that Flavor Flav has prop up to more thatn she really is! Now real women don’t disrespect themselves on national television.

211. inga halbeisen Says:
    September 18th, 2007 at 11:15 pm

the best was Mr.Boston

212. summer Says:
    October 6th, 2007 at 11:41 pm

I think Tango is so cute and she have never said that about his mom

213. pamela Says:
    October 21st, 2007 at 11:27 am

her FAKE ASS SHULDA PICKED REAL OR CHANCE SHES A PROFEESIONAL OTT LITLE BITCH.SHES TRYNA GET AN ACTING DEAL BUT I THINK NO AGENCY WOULD LIKE HER FAKE ASS

214. bereal Says:
    November 7th, 2007 at 9:45 am

Reading all of these comments I can’t believe you guys are feeling sorry for New York. The girl was a drama queen and both her and her mother spoke bad about the guys in the house. This show was nothing but an act anyways. Those guys ended up being dumb and New York was nothing but trash. Tango had all right to diss her on National Television. Real or Chance didn’t deserve her anyways.

215. Bolivianita Says:
    November 7th, 2007 at 4:56 pm

WHITEBOY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!I LOVE WHITEBOY HES HOT!!!!!!!!!

216. Bolivianita Says: