Celebrity Fit Club Men Vs. Women Premieres Tonight

April 22, 2007 12:01 AM by Joe Blackmon

Celebrity_fitclub5Get in swimsuit shape for summer with your favorite celebrities with an
all new season of “Celebrity Fit Club: Men vs. Women.” VH1′s popular
fitness, nutrition and drama series is back for a fifth season
premiering on April 22 at 9 PM ET/PT.

This season we’re shaking things up by pitting the men against the women on “Celebrity Fit Club: Men vs. Women.”   This season is more about getting fit than shedding pounds as none the cast is more than 40 pounds overweight but that doesn’t mean the drama is any less weighty.  This season’s cast includes Maureen McCormick (The Brady Bunch), Dustin Diamond (Saved By The Bell), Tiffany (pop star), Cledus T. Judd (country music artist), Da Brat (Hip Hop Artist), Ross “The Intern” Mathews (The Tonight Show), Kimberley Locke (American Idol) and Warren G (rapper). This spring will have them embarking on their own grueling fitness journeys while also working together to reach their fitness goals.

The cast for season five of “Celebrity Fit Club: Men vs. Women” is our fittest yet so drill sergeant Harvey Walden IV has plans to work them harder than ever.  Also back are nutritional & diet expert, Dr. Ian Smith and host ANT and this season we have a new psychotherapist, Dr. Stacy Kaiser.

Topics: Celebrity Fit Club |

13 Responses to “Celebrity Fit Club Men Vs. Women Premieres Tonight”

1. arkansas chick Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 1:32 am

Dustin aka screech! he’s is such an ass whole out this world, he needs to be kicked off the show, he has a serious attitude, he makes me sick to my stomach! I cant believe he grew up to act the way he dose! and what happen to all the money he made over the years? did u guys see the lil bity house that he live in now? oh my gosh becky! U would think that after all thouse years of acting on saved by the bell~ he would be living in a big nice brick house out in hollywood by but anyway, dustin i just wanted u to know that you are the biggest jerk on television and I hope u sit back and look at yourself on tv and see how much of a fool u are!

2. Kristen Rico Says:
    May 18th, 2007 at 11:31 am

I really think Da brat and Kimberly Make a cute couple. They have both made great progress and need to keep up that good work!! When I see Da Brat I look up to her as a insporation and want to achieve the things she achieved in her life!!!-
    Your girl
    Kristen

3. Alisa Says:
    May 21st, 2007 at 3:01 am

Sgt. Harvey Walden IV had a few choice words for Dustin after he challenged the Sgt to physical combat.
    My favorite…
    “PartTime Cartoon Mind”
    Oh, what a comedy hour!
    I think Dustin’s CartoonAss was a little shaken, especially after the Sgt let him know he would lay his ass out like carpet.

4. ERICA Says:
    May 21st, 2007 at 12:09 pm

SCREECH aka DUSTY DUSTIN gets on my last nerves. I can’t stand him and his immature ass ways. He’s just like the SCREECH character. Annoying. He never gets the point and I think Harvey should kick his ass. He was all shook up when Harvey got with him. I guess he thought the TRAINED KILLER would keep quiet. NOT!!! lol..lmao.. That was too funny.

5. ERICA Says:
    May 21st, 2007 at 3:03 pm

Yes I agree, Da Brat and Kimberly do make a cute couple. Da brat is sooooo sexy.

6. urallidiots Says:
    May 26th, 2007 at 5:30 am

DD is a chap! You are only seeing what the network want you to see! Half the time DD is provoked because he has a short temper and they know it makes good TV. Maybe you lot should be more pissed with VH1 for backing Dustin into a corner so he lashes out and gets on your nerves in stead of Dustin for sticking up for himself. FFS it wouldn’t be entertaining if they only showed Dustin getting along with people! Don’t judge the man before you read his side!

7. Brandi Says:
    June 17th, 2007 at 10:34 pm

In my opinion Dustin was a very selfish insecure egotistical satanist. Nothing positive ever came from his mouth and he always thought about himself. He is one who can not accept constructive critism and thinks the world is always against him.. Instead of dealing with life he caves into being offended and is always the victem. I have no respect for those types they create disasters and form nasty vendettas for people who dont agree with there actions.

8. McStypes Whimptom Says:
    June 19th, 2007 at 2:25 am

Da Brat? What is the answer you may ask or wonder now! Da Brat is so freaking fine, hot, sexy, fine, hot and sexy, and oh did I mention fine, hot and sexy yo man… I mean dat girl is so whicked fine, hot, and buttery smooth sexy it is not even slightly funny and should be against the law for a gal to look as good as she does; especially for how fine and buttery hot, sexy she looked in the final episode fo “Fit Club!” I would so love, I mean absolutely love to have sex with Da Brat even just once, even compared to the second most hot woman a dozen times or twice a dozen for that matter… This is how damn fine and so hot and so sexy Da Brat is foe real sonz… Keepin it real sonz, never whack foe real yo, and Dustin Diamond is a whack butt poundin’ fooh yo, foe real sonz and I wish they would have let Cledus smash Dustin’s face and everyone else shat on it! Peace Be It, McStypes

9. Dustin Cocker Says:
    June 19th, 2007 at 2:49 am

Dustin Diamond is Gay Sex!

10. Judiana Says:
    June 20th, 2007 at 11:17 pm

I just watched the finale of Celeb Fit Club. Congrats to Maureen and all the others for their respect and encouragement to each other. Seeing the sincerity Maureen was showing really relit an admiration towards her.But that Dustin is truly an ass through and through. It is obvious he has some serious anger issues lying deep inside for him to be such a scmuck. There is no compassion within him just alot of hate.
    Poor skreach, sadly thats all you will be remebered for since you now choose to be something so gross.

11. deez Says:
    June 24th, 2007 at 1:21 pm

Ummmm Da brat and kimberly are not a couple. Da brat is extrenmely sexi this is true. But she and kimberly are clearly just friends. Besides she cant date anyone real until she has meet me lol.

12. Christine Says:
    December 23rd, 2007 at 8:14 pm

When does the new season of Celebrity Fit Club begin?

13. Joe Says:
    December 27th, 2007 at 5:45 pm

Unfortunately, the Celebrity Fit Club 6 premiere date has not been announced yet, but stay tuned to this site and we will have info when it ir released.

Comments