American Idol Top 6 Performance Show – Jordin Sparks Closes Strong

April 24, 2007 08:15 PM by Joe Blackmon

Sparks_top6For the Idol Gives Back theme night, the remaining six American Idol
finalists performed “Songs That Inspire.”  Chris Richardson sang
“Change the World.”  Randy Jackson said “And tonight dawg for the first
time in a long time for me, you’re in it to win it.”  Paula Abdul said
“I’m really proud of you to see your journey from the beginning to
where you are now, it’s really exciting.”  Simon Cowell said “It was a
good vocal, it kind of had much more soul in it, it was a kind of a
more sexy performance, I think you did really well.”

Melinda Doolittle sang “There Will Come A Day.”  Randy Jackson said “You have arrived, Melinda is here.”  Paula Abdul said “Melinda, there’s no one like you.  You’re magical.”  Simon Cowell said “What I loved about that performance was it wasn’t a copycat performance.  You took a song, you absolutely made me believe that you had recorded it originally.”

Blake Lewis sang “Imagine.”  Randy Jackson said “On the performance side dude, it was just kind of alright for me.”  Paula Abdul said “And it’s the first real sensitive, emotional performance from you Blake that I’ve seen, and I think that goes a long way.  I really enjoyed it.”  Simon Cowell said “It felt sincere, you sang it, the only problem was that it didn’t go anywhere, it was a little bit like that (making a flat motion with his hand) throughout.  I think the most important part probably was the fact that you sang it with sincerity, so good.”

Lakisha Jones sang “I Believe.”  Randy Jackson said “I don’t think it was your best performance, but I did like it though.”  Paul Abdul said “Even though Fantasia hasn’t been around a long time, but she is so undeniable and wonderfully and magnificently unique, and I just have a hard time getting past Fantasia.”  Simon Cowell said “I kind of think I know what Paula was trying to say, which was that she preferred the Fantasia version.”

Phil Stacey sang “The Change.”  Randy Jackson said “You’re back again this week with another strong performance on a very nice vocal on a very great song.”  “I feel like you’ve really found your comfort, this was fantastic, this was your best.”  Simon Cowell said “Phil, you know what, I really like you, you know, and I’m glad that you had a good week last week, and you’ve come back with spring in your step, confidence.  I thought it was a good choice of song, the only thing that I would advise you on is that last week we heard more of a kind of country tone in your voice, which I think suits your voice much, much more than the way you sang it tonight.”

Jordin Sparks sang “You Will Never Walk Alone.”  Randy Jackson said “I think that’s one of the best vocals by any contestant ever on this show, ever in six seasons, and it’s from someone that’s seventeen years old.”  Paula Abdul said “You sure picked an amazing song to close the night.”  Simon Cowell said “Well, unlike Randy, I thought you were fantastic.”

Who will be going home next?  Well to state the obvious first, Jordin Sparks should definitely be safe.  Also, for the second week in a row, Phil Stacey appears to have sung himself a reprieve.  In fact, vote for the worst should pull their endorsement of him after his last two performances.  Melinda Doolittle and Blake Lewis also should be safe based on past performances.  Our prediction is that the bottom two will be Chris Richardson and Lakisha Jones with Lakisha Jones going home.

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for American Idol
news.  For other great American Idol news, please also check out
SirLinksALot: American
Idol

Topics: American Idol, Jordin Sparks |

62 Responses to “American Idol Top 6 Performance Show – Jordin Sparks Closes Strong”

1. mei Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 8:43 pm

lakisha will go home….pls pls pls

2. mei Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 8:45 pm

i think chris richardson wil be safe, bt i am kinda worry abt blake..coz he;s in the bottom last week.

3. E Martin Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 8:47 pm

I find it very interesting they are pushing Jordin.Her Performance
    was good,not spectacular like they said.It was okay.I feel they are pushing her as she will sell
    more records for them.Clearly,Melinda is the more
    polished one.Actually,like Chris last year it would be better for Melinda not to win.She will have
    more freedom as a artist.No matter what happens we all know
    Melinda will get a recording
    contract.Even Bucky got one.
    Lakisha or Chris R will be voted
    off this week I feel.
    Melinda’s My Funny Valentine is
    still far and away the best
    song on Idol I heard this year
    hands down.

4. bob Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 8:52 pm

LAKISHA HAS TO GO!!!!
    I hate her
    she ruined 2 beatiful past American Idol’s original songs from my favs Fantasia and Carrie.
    VOTE HER OFF!!!

5. mei Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 8:58 pm

dont vote for lakisha
    she has a good voice but don know how to use it

6. suns Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 9:06 pm

THIS WEEK IS BOORRIINNGG… SEEMS LIKE THERE IS A MISSING IGREDIENTS… OPPSS WHERE IS SANJAYA? NO WONDER IT IS A BORING SHOW… WHAT THERE IS A LONG LINE FOR HIS AUTHOGRAP? DURING THE WHITE HOUSE CORRESPODENCE DINNER, WHAT GOVERNOR OF NEW YORK TOO? WHERE ARE YOU NOW COWBELL??? ARE YOU SIGNING AUTHOGRAP? BETTER HOPE THAT PEOPLE ARE STILL WATCHING YOUR AI. COWBELL MUST GO… BOOT HIM OUT…AND BRING SANJAYA BACK…

7. suns Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 9:08 pm

8. matt Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 9:33 pm

i say blake or chris leave tommorow

9. dan Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 9:42 pm

Melinda is the best. Jordan is 2nd but her appearance will make it a close race..she could win.

10. mei Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 9:43 pm

nah, blake and chris wil stay

11. betty Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 9:44 pm

lakisa has to go she shows off to much of her body and her singing has gone down hill

12. coi Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 9:46 pm

I think Melinda is superb. She is the BEST american idol this season. BEST vocals, best performer, best singer and just like Simon says: it’s so hard to criticized her. American Idol is pushing Jordin to be the next IDOL obviously. Melinda should be the next IDOL because she is simply the BEST.

13. Anonymous Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 9:51 pm

nooooooo!!!
    jordin is far way better than that horrendous no-neck monster called melinda dolittle. Jordin has the vocals, the appeal and all that has and american idol
    and for this week lakisha should definitely go
    she deserves that after two continous horrendous performances

14. Tyler Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 10:05 pm

I CAN’T STAND JORDIN F**KING SPARKS ANYMORE!!! notice how more people loved Gina until she got the boot and Jordin was like a sidekick. Jordin is SOOOO unoriginal and FAT to boot!!! Melinda can beat her ass in singing ANY day! someone needs to take the food away from LaKisha and Jordin so poor kids we’re trying to help tonight can actually eat something! all in all Chris, Blake, and Melinda should be the top 3 with Phil in fourth. Jordin Sparks needs 2 take her fat, unoriginal, screechy, voice back 2 Arizona and get some riddilin while she’s at it for that ADD she has. GEEZ!!!

15. mr showbiz Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 10:41 pm

Here’s the way it went down tonight:
    1-Jordin
    2-Melinda
    3-Phil
    4-Chris
    5-Blake
    6-LaKisha

Eventual winner…..Jordin…..who now appears to be unstoppable! She deserves it!

16. Anonymous Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 10:46 pm

Jordin is a great singer, but she is famous because her dad is famous.

17. Penny Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 10:58 pm

Jordin is good, but Randy’s comment that her performance tonight was the best by far on ANY Idol performance in the history of the show??? cmon’…get real. I can think of many others who were better than Jordin…Fantasia alone has had at least 4 better performances than Jordin had tonight.

18. Guadalamera Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 11:14 pm

Rank:

1. Jordin
    2. Melinda
    3. Phil
    4. LaKisha
    5. Blake
    6. Chris

Bottom 2 tomorrow: LaKisha and Chris. Hopefully Chris will go home with the real competition finally getting started. Chris is no match with the rest.

19. Tim Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 11:17 pm

Jordin and Blake were hot again this week, even though their performances made me teary-eyed. Luckily, I voted for them more than twice so I am contributing to the fight against poverty.

20. Nath Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 11:19 pm

hey guys, don’t be so hars like that. they’ve tried to do their best!

But yeah Lakisha has to Go!
    Going Down!
    Down Town!

(yeah i’m a nerd..)

21. Older & Wiser Says:
    April 24th, 2007 at 11:36 pm

Jordin is by far the most talented singer and performer of this year’s idols. She also has class, poise and beauty. Jordin Sparks shines above the others! Melinda is a great singer but lacks appeal and has annoying mannerisms. Phil, you are admirable also! GO JORDIN!!! I hope you win–you deserve it.

22. cobbi Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 12:07 am

See the “fans” of Sanjaya are still watching AI and vote for the worst is at lost right now because they’ve picked the wrong person in place of Sanjaya, should’ve been Chris R. instead of Phil. Inspirational songs are good for the soul and heart and not for the tiny brains of Sanjaya “fans”! Jordin is still the perfect for Ai because of her vocal and star quality.

23. mei Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 1:27 am

Guadalamera…as if…chris is one of the best!

24. suns Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 1:27 am

COBBI WHOEVER YOUR NAME IS…. I DID NOT WATCH THE AI YOU FOOL… CAUSE NO MORE ENTERTAINMENT…. IT IS BORRRRRRRING… AND I DID NOT VOTE…. NOBODY DESERVE IT LIKE YOU… THE REST OF THEM ARE BORRRRRRRRING…

25. Melinda_fan Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 1:28 am

I think Jordin fans need to chill!.. they are so insecure they have to resort to personal attacks! ;; hey Coi how the hell do you get off calling Melinda a no-neck monster… hunny like Randy said she is the resident pro at American Idol.. Melinda is in her own league… your lil gurl Jordin is cute.. but when she takes one step forward Melinda is 10 steps ahead of her.. so bounce!

26. Kerr Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 2:01 am

Chris is sang very good and he looks so fantastic tonight. Melinda is still invulnerable. Blake oh my oh my you’re good pal even though it’s not a very good vocal but still the most important thing to sing a song is to have a sincerity on your heart I really like your performance. Jordin my goodies your GREAT. Phil Stacey its up to your fans now bye bye. Lakisha pack up and go home.

This weeks RANKING:

1. Jordin
    2. Chris
    3. Blake
    4. Melinda
    5. Phil
    6. Lakisha

Bottom two will be Phil and Lakisha.

27. Anonymous Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 4:45 am

I think that they are just trying to get rid of LaKeisha beause she is big and thats wrong. She has a wonder voice,

28. Heather Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 4:58 am

Melinda is incredible !!! AND SAFE !!!! Now who should go? Uh…. Phil or Sorry to say Lakisha. She didn’t do too much with the Carrie song on Country nite last week either.

29. mei Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 5:44 am

lakisha so flat….

30. sam Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 6:16 am

phil stacy must go home,he has no good voice,he sings like so boring and not interesting…unlike melinda so great,jordin could be,blake must be stay may finalist,chris must stay may finalist,lakisha could be..she has wonderful voice,very nice voice that could compet on…BUT PHIL MUST GO HOME..NEEDS MORE PRACTICE AND WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON…

31. SAM Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 6:26 am

MAY FINALIST MUST BE…

MELINDA,BLAKE,LAKISHA,JORDIN,CHRIS

AMERICA MUST VOTE WISELY..MUST LOOK AND LISTEN THE WAY THEY PERFORM…THE NEXT AMERICAN IDOL MUST HAVE EXCELLENT VOICE,EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE AND MUST FRIENDLY AND HUMBLE LIKE MELINDA……PHIL STACY IS NOT DESERVING TO BE AMERICAN IDOL..HE MUST GO HOME AND NOT STAY LONGER IN MAY FINALIST…..

32. Al Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 6:30 am

Chris is probably getting the boot tonight. Dialidol.com has gotten it right each of the last 3 weeks and, on that website, he is significantly lower than all the others this week.

33. mei Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 6:43 am

phill is good…hw dare u say he no good. lakisha is bad,, u can say tat

34. Ashley Trull Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 7:03 am

LaKisha did worry about what everyone else thinks you are hot fire baby you just keep up what you are doing because you rock. i will vote for you tell i can not vote no more. jordin you are only 17 and you rock me ouy of this world. When i listen to you and LaKisha sing it just hits and makes me fall. Just fight because i know know you can do it.

rank:
    1-……………Jordin
    2-……………LaKisha
    3-……………Melinda
    4-……………Blake
    5-……………chris
    6-……………Phile

sorry phile but you are not geting my vote really sorry. chris will stay one more time. blake me and my friends say you are soooooooo hooooott. stay on few more weeks.

35. Ashley Trull Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 7:04 am

rank:
    1-……………Jordin
    2-……………LaKisha
    3-……………Melinda
    4-……………Blake
    5-……………chris
    6-……………Phile

36. Mike C Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 7:17 am

The worst show since the Diana Ross mess.
    No inspiraational songs. Sorry, folks. Yes, Jordin tried to blast out an old standard and she wasnt bad but she didnt Cook!! She simmered.
    Latisha has quickly become the same old blast of stale air. Emotional voice but NO emotions.
    Phil drones and this leaves only Blake, Chris, and Melinda to save the show.
    The dont. Even Melinda’s choice of a song was stale. What was it?
    She sings with more emotional than the chunky Latisha or the robotic Jordin but the show didnt impress this Idol fan.
    Melinda wins it all anyway.
    Phil or Latisha must go tonight.
    End Lakisha’s torment now!!

37. Mike C Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 7:17 am

The worst show since the Diana Ross mess.
    Phil drones and this leaves only Blake, Chris, and Melinda to save the show.
    The dont. Even Melinda’s choice of a song was stale. What was it?
    Melinda wins it all anyway.
    Phil or Latisha must go tonight.
    End Lakisha’s torment now!!

38. Dana Diaz de Leon Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 7:39 am

They are all good at this point. I put them in this order at this time though. Jordin, Melinda, Blake, Chris, Lakisha, Phil. I am glad that Phil sang with less smiling. It makes him more beleavable. Smiling is good but only when it fits the song. I feel that Lakisha has a problem performing in front of a croud. I think she would do great in a recording studio though. She needs to feel the songs in her heart more than her head. Let go Lakisha an feel that bible belt soul that got you in the compitition. That is what Jordan and Melinda do. They give the words of the songs meaning. Thats the BIG DIFFERENCE that sets them apart from the others. Blake will do well also. He will not win but it does not mater. He has a likeable creative style that sets him apart. He is a man with a plan and we will hear from him. He is the next Chris D. I loved Chris D. also. Original.I pick Jordan to win. She is the one I play back most often because she moves me. Thanks for singing a little lower this time Chris. It sounds much better that way. I like the run things that you do with your voise. I agree with Simon, the meany, that you can be nasaly. I like you very much when you seem to try not to be. You do have a unique sound also. Phil go country. I’m a Texas gal and you do it well. Please not to twangy though. You are all great! Love to all!

39. Terry Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 7:42 am

As Simon said in an earlier show, American Idol is about being a musical talent show. Not a popularity contest of who is “hot” and who is not. Voters should be mature and honest basing their votes on the talent. I certainly hope it is not based on someone with alot of time to sit and hit redial on their phone voting for who was the best dressed, weight appropriate, etc. I believe that show would be more suited for Top Models. Please make this a mature honest vote of who has the best voice and performance. You lose the interest of older working american public if it is not.

40. Terry Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 7:47 am

Melinda is the most consistent performance with the ability to choose appropriate songs for her voice regardless of which theme the week holds. If you forget this is a talent show for a minute and just listen you can believe that she is already a top artist when she performs. Jordan is fantastic and right behind Melinda.

41. Cathy Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 9:40 am

I really dont understand all the excitement about Jordin’s song last night. It was OK, but by no means the best ever. Katherine’s “Somewhere Over the Rainbow”, and Fantasia’s “Summertime”, still have that honor. I thought Jordin was a tad flat through the whole song. She never quite made it to the right note. I’ve been a Jordin fan, but not last night.

42. Anonymous Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 10:07 am

My prediction – Kiki is toast. She butchered great songs from two beloved IDOLS. Kiki is a strong singer, but she is a weak performer and has limited artistic interpretation of the songs she chooses. She has dismissed the coaching guidance on multiple occaisons, and this has been her downfall.

43. NJE Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 10:23 am

I agree with the article when they say VFTW shouldn’t support Phil anymore. He did well on the first night without Sanjaya!

This week’s ranking:
    Worst)Chris Richardson (might go home)
    5)Lakisha Jones
    4)Blake Lewis (voice slip cost him 3rd)
    3)Phil Stacey
    2)Jordin Sparks
    Best)Melinda Doolittle

44. Julie Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 11:23 am

Jordin will win this seaeon! Lakisha needs to go tonight. She started off as the one to beat but is fading fast. It’s sad to watch.

45. tsilver Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 11:58 am

Lakisha has done a wonderful job. She has song some music that doesn’t agree with her voice but overall she represents. I appreciate the way she cares herself and sings. I would love for her to sing at my wedding. Lakisha continue to represent the full figure women respectfully, VA

46. tsilver Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 11:59 am

47. bill parcells Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 11:59 am

My predictions:
    6. Chris R-GOING HOME
    5. Phil
    4. Lakisha
    3. Blake
    2. Jordin-runner-up
    1. Melinda-winner

Sadly, race does play a factor in who goes home tonight, just ask Tom Bradley in 1982 CA-GOV race.

48. Snoopy840 Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 12:14 pm

Bring GUTSY SANJAYA Back..Sanjaya Rulezzzzzzzzzz

49. Don Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 12:55 pm

Well based on last night’s performances I think the rankings should be:
    1. Melinda
    2. Jordin
    3. Chris
    4. Phil
    5. Lakisha
    6. Blake
    Sorry, but I can’t find any real justification to ever put anybody left in the competition above Melinda. She’s just too good for second place. Jordin may have had her best night last night Melinda was still there being the great singer she has been all competition long. I honestly don’t see the excitement about Blake. He’s always stairing blankly at the camera and what was up with him putting his head down after every verse. That was extremely annoying. Lakisha has consistantly now chosen the wrong songs for her voice week in and week out. I would not be surprised if she left tonight but I still think her talent should keep her here longer than Blake and the other two guys.

50. I think Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 1:28 pm

I thought everyone did a good job last night. I LOVED IDOL GIVES BACK!!!! I was in tears when they showed where people live. Chris was amazing this week. Melinda was fantastic, Blake was amazing, Lakisha was great, Phil was good and Jordin was terrific. I think this is how my ratings would go. Have no clue who is going home though.
    6) Phil
    5) Lakisha
    4)Chris
    3)Melinda
    2)Blake
    1)JORDIN!!!!!

51. Annie Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 2:01 pm

Grrrrr. What IS it with this season? As much as I want to obsess over a contestant, I cannot seem to summon up any real enthusiasm over any of them. Melinda is amazing, but for some reason, I find her lacking…..something. The closest I am to a favorite would have to be Jordin. In all previous seasons (with the exception of season 3), I had my favorite, and followed their Idol career like a crazed stalker. This year…..not so much. This is quite disappointing to me, as I really want to have a clear favorite. Does anyone else have this problem this year?

52. Anonymous Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 2:37 pm

Tyler-methinks you have some anger issues. I’ll be laughing at you if Jordin wins.

Anyway, c’mon people. This season isn’t that bad. In fact, I think the Top 6 of this season beats out all of past seasons except for 5 (best season ever).

My rankings of last night’s performances are-

The Best:

1. Jordin (not THE best performance on the show ever, but easily among the best this season and probably a contender for Top 10 best performances ever)

2. Melinda (VERY close second, DialIdol had better be wrong about her being bottom 2)

The Good:
    3. Phil (very nice job this week, I hope he keeps up the good performances)
    4. Chris R. (he did a good job with the song, but will be save himself from the whole Virginia Tech comment backlash? DialIdol has him as next to go…)

The So-So
    5. Blake (gutsy song choice, but how much could you have done with the vocals to make them your own?)

The Bad-
    6. Lakisha (did you NOT learn from last week that singing an American Idol winner’s song is a really bad idea. Guess not, and it hurt her. I was really disappointed; I was expecting this week to be her comeback)

Who Should Go-Lakisha
    Who Will Go-One of the Three Boys Left (:()

53. Ted Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 2:55 pm

For those who wonder why the judges are so dead set on plugging Blake and Jordin more than their performances rate, I would guess that Fox realizes that the voting numbers show that Melinda is head and shoulders above the rest. Even dialidol always lists her several percentage points above second. My guess is they are trying to keep this from being as obviously runaway as possible. By hyping the second and third most popular, they are trying to keep it a competition with some spark of interest. Without it, people would lose interest (and ratings would drop).

As for last night, Chris’ time has finally come. That was yet another dreadful nasal painful rendition of an otherwise decent song. It is definitely time to put us out of our misery. If you had to listen to that without watching him, it would truly be painful. Or as Simon put it “if I heard that one the radio, I would turn it off; it was so bad…”

Lakisha has turned in yet another lackluster performance. Great voice, poor performance. Her disdain for any advice from anyone is so apparent. Unlike Melinda, she doesn’t have close to the professional atitude. She is a gifted amateur, but she needs some work to clean up her performances to do this professionally. And there have been plenty of big stars who have been there and made millions (even some that were less gifted than her, but more successful) and she just ignores what they say. Either she has to grow up or she’ll have a truly mediocre career. Of course, if she is only trying to make a better life for herself and her child, then she’ll be able to do that on a mediocre career, but she really should pay attention and learn from the professionals who have all been there, done that, and succeeded. In my mind she should pay even more attention to the ones like Stefani and Lopez who are less talented because if they can be less talented but that successful, then they must know how to sell what they have and make the most of their talents to be good entertainers. Learn from that.

And although Blake is probably the most popular guy from this season, he just isn’t in the same class as the women and another emotionless lackluster performance won’t help his cause. This cover was boring. His weak enunciation (can he sing a “p”? I kept hearing “imagine all the beeble…”) and lack of emotion (this is a truly heartfelt song that should tug at the heartstrings, instead it tugged at my fingers to hit the remote and change the channel) all made it one of the bottom three performances.

54. Schmuck Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 3:06 pm

I think that in a physical competition, Jordin the giant would squash the munchkin Dolittle like a grape inside of five seconds.

55. Don Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 3:24 pm

but since it’s not a physical competition…Melinda is still head and shoulders above Jordin. What a finale that would be: Melinda vs. Jordin.

56. donna brooker Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 3:55 pm

blake has come along ways.melinda has been good all the way.phil has has good songs. chris has been good to .laskisa is ok .jordan she has alot going for her but shes young i say give someone else a chance for their dream to come true.i say melinda she is the oldest or phil

phil

57. Richman Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 5:45 pm

The reason Stefani and Lopez can have less talent and be successful is that both of them are HOT. Lakisha is NOT. I don’t want to hear the arguement about representing full-figured women or how big Reuben was, it’s different for a big woman than a big man. Reuben has lost about 100 pounds anyway since the show. I also think the gospel singers will always have a hard time because that genre of music doesn’t sell that well in the grand scheme of things, plus, I’m getting tired of them singing about Jesus and looking up or pointing to the sky all of the time…Fantasia will be the last gospel singer that will win AI.

58. abdiel Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 5:58 pm

Jordan’s performance is the most overrated thing I’ve ever seen on AI — she couldn’t hold a note without shaking, her screaming at the end even annoyed my cat! What are people thinking? Maybe the producers already made their pick — even the usually rational Simon came off like a prostitute judge. It’s a shame that a real talent like Doolittle might not win because of a stacked deck.

59. Sen.Phil Gramm (R-TX) Says:
    April 25th, 2007 at 6:30 pm

Bottom 3 Predictions:
    Lakisha Jones
    Chris Richardson
    Phil Stacey

GOING HOME: Chris Richardson, he will NEVER win ever, this is a girl’s year. I do think the producers are going to pull a George Deukmejian on Melinda sooner or later, by having people lie to the pollsters when they say they’re going to vote for Melinda, but vote for Jordin OR Blake in private-you watch.

60. katy Says:
    April 27th, 2007 at 3:07 am

O i simply LURVE JORDIN!!! I’ll be voting for her all the wayyyyyy..
    melinda has a really good voice, no doubt she cud sing but still, im rootin for JORDIN! shes simply the best!

O, personally, i hope PHIL will go off. I cant stand his bald head. :P

61. E Martin Says:
    April 28th, 2007 at 6:06 pm

Been reading this weekend
    Dialidol.com said both
    Melinda and Chris have the
    lowest amounts of votes going into this week based on their
    software tracking of busy signals.
    Heck,I really believe strongly
    Melinda should win this,but
    Bucky last year for example
    was voted off and he is a
    Country Star now.I will not
    watch if she is voted off before the top two,yet I know she will
    yet recording contracts and venues either way.She is Awesome,
    Alot of folks know that,voters or not.I said before it may work to her advantage to go early,she will have more creative freedom if she does.They continue to push
    Jordin.Jordin is okay,not anywhere
    near as polished as Melinda though.In the End,Melinda may
    not just like Taylor sell the most records,yet she will establish a solid career out of this no doubt.

62. www.lake-shore.co.uk Says:
    October 11th, 2007 at 10:01 am

Guadalamera…as if…chris is one of the best!

Comments