Amazing Race Results – Oswald & Danny Eliminated

April 29, 2007 08:15 PM by Joe Blackmon

Oswald_danny_allstarsFor the eleventh leg of the Amazing Race All Stars, the teams had to
fly to the island of Guam.  At the airport, Oswald & Danny were the
only team that missed the earliest flight, but they managed to make the
same connecting flight as the other teams.  In Guam, teams had to drive
to Andersen Air Force Base, where they had to climb to the top of an air
traffic control tower.

At the top of the tower, teams encountered a detour choice between “Care Package” and “Engine Care.”  In “Care Package,” teams had to fill boxes with 500 pounds of essential supplies and board a cargo plane to participate in an air drop training exercise.  In “Engine Care,” teams had to clean the engine pod of a B-52 bomber.

After completing the detour, teams had to drive to the U.S. Naval Base Guam.  At the Naval Base, teams encountered a roadblock called “Search & Resuce,” where one team member had to use a GPS to locate a pilot, who would give them the coordinates to a landing zone.  When Oswald saw Charla running in her military gear, he quipped “The Teletubbies go to war.”  After completing the detour, teams had to drive to Fort Soledad, which was the pit stop for this leg of the Amazing Race.

Dustin & Kandice arrived in first place, and they each won an all terrain vehicle.  Eric & Danielle arrived in second place, and Charla & Mirna arrived in third place.  Oswald & Danny finished in last place, and they were eliminated from the Amazing Race All Stars.  Oswald said “I’ll tell you who we want to win.  We would love for Charla & Mirna to win.”  Danny added “Absolutely, because I sincerely feel that those ladies are a class act.”

In an interview segment after their elimination, Danny said “To be able to go through this and survive it twice leads me to believe that I will have Oswald in my life always.  He will be pushing the wheelchair as I’m going into the home, the gay nursing home that I’m going to open up.”  Oswald added “And hopefully by then, he won’t speak so much that he’ll be interrupting me every time I say something.”

Reality TV Magazine
is your source for
Amazing Race news.
For other great Amazing Race news, please also check out
SirLinksALot: Amazing
Race

Topics: Amazing Race |

20 Responses to “Amazing Race Results – Oswald & Danny Eliminated”

1. ED Says:
    April 29th, 2007 at 8:35 pm

Congrats to Eric’s team on winning the million! It was a pity that Danny’s team couldn’t be in the finals. BQ getting 2nd is definitely welcomed over the other one. Would be great if all could celebrate with the 2 still racing … …

2. Anonymous Says:
    April 29th, 2007 at 10:52 pm

get off the BQ!!
    hate them!!

3. Anonymous Says:
    April 29th, 2007 at 10:59 pm

how do you know Eric wins the million?

4. RealityTVLover Says:
    April 29th, 2007 at 10:59 pm

I’m trying to figure out if the “We would like Charla and Mirna to win” statement was a joke because calling them a Class Act is HYSTERICAL!! Mirna has got to be the MOST irritating person to ever be on Amazing Race…

5. Einez Says:
    April 29th, 2007 at 11:37 pm

To Reality TV Lover. Danny and Oswald bonded with Charla and Mirna on a lot of legs. They got along with them to know how to handle Mirna personally. They know more about Mirna then we do. To you she may be irritating but to them she is a friend. That’s something we can’t comprehend beause we don’t know her. We only see what see and hear.

6. ED Says:
    April 29th, 2007 at 11:55 pm

Just like how I knew Danny’s team wasn’t in the final leg. What a pity. In case you didn’t know, you can click on my nick/name to be link to EW where I already posted that last week. :-)

7. M.K Says:
    April 30th, 2007 at 9:22 am

It would really suck if Eric & Danielle won.They haven’t haven’t won a single leg, they’ve arrived at the pit stop last TWICE, and they’re not even a real team!

First Romber, Erikka/Boogie, and now these two. The only way that you can win all-stars if you have fake dating relationship.

8. M.K Says:
    April 30th, 2007 at 9:23 am

It would really suck if Eric & Danielle won.They haven’t won a single leg, they’ve arrived at the pit stop last TWICE, and they’re not even a real team!

9. Karen Says:
    April 30th, 2007 at 2:06 pm

SPOILER: DON’T READ IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW WHO WINS THE RACE

This was posted months ago at http://www.dingorue.com/2007/03/11/amazing-race-11-all-stars-winners-revealed/ and has been absolutely accurate so far so no reason to doubt the winners:

Order of elimination:

1. John Vito & Jill
    2. Kevin & Drew
    3. Dave & Mary
    4. Rob & Amber
    5. Teri & Ian
    6. Bill & Joe
    7. Uchenna & Joyce
    8. Danny & Oswald
    9. Charla & Mirna
    10. Dustin & Kandice

And the winners of the Amazing Race 11 are: Eric & Danielle

Yuck! I wanted the BQ’s to win.

10. Annia Says:
    April 30th, 2007 at 4:04 pm

I am so disappointed that team Cha Cha Cha didn’t make the top 3. They are the most entertaining team, ever!

If it’s true that Eric & Dannielle are the winners, then I have nothing to gloat about. They are annoying to the core. Eric is chidish & dumbass to have made cruel comments about the BQ & D/O. It’s a game for peace’s sake & the yield signs were there to be used. If I were in D/O’s situation, I would have done the same thing.

The BQ are sneaky, but Kandice’s nice gesture to paint the little girl’s nails for free tugged my heart string.

Yes, I do want Mirna & Charla to win, if possible, but I know the odds are against them. Mirna, many times made me want to throw something at the TV, but she was fun to watch, irating, nagging, pushing & screaming at Charla. But one could see they both really love each other. I wish my cousins and I are this close. You go Charla, you have nothing to prove to us. Do your thing, honey!!

NO, Eric & Dannielle are not the same as Zack & Flo. Zack was cool & not at all childish. Dannielle, though she cried & whinned, but she came off a bit more likeable than Flo.

Go Charla & Mirna!!!

11. sanjaya sucks Says:
    April 30th, 2007 at 6:26 pm

I am glad Eric and Danielle win. The BQ are evil. And I hate them with a passion. I hated them in the first race and I hate them now. So Congrats to Eric and Danielle, I can’t wait to watch you win the race next week :D .

12. greenie Says:
    April 30th, 2007 at 8:19 pm

I like the BQs. I think they’re really nice people in ‘normal life’ but then you’ve got to do what you have to do to get ahead in a race.

13. Jill from Western Australia Says:
    May 1st, 2007 at 2:00 am

We are sooo far behind the telecasts in Western Australia…however….I have been disgusted that this race geared up for Charla & Mirna. Totally understand that this was for TV! THE PRODUCERS MAY AS WELL PROMOTE CHARLA AND MIRNA FROM DAY ONE!!!!
    IF WE ARE TO HAVE A NEW AMAZING RACE…DONT DO THIS AGAIN!!!!!
    Charla “preyed” on her size throughout the race…Mirna remained totally obnoxious. I am all for equality….this was disgraceful!

14. James Says:
    May 1st, 2007 at 10:36 pm

This was a sad show… I will miss D/O. They were great fun. I wish they would have put a little more energy into running and keeping up. I don’t know if it is editing, but sometimes teams are portrayed as not putting their best into the performance. The BEST OF EVERYTHING TO YOU D&O!!!! The bad thing about this season is that we know who the winner’s are already. When will the next show come out? I am so looking forward to it already. This is my family’s favorite show on TV.

15. Einez Says:
    May 4th, 2007 at 3:22 am

To M.K. The all female team of Jo Jer and Zabrina of Malaysia won the Asian edition of TAR and they never won a leg. It’s not the legs won but the team who crosses the finish line first.

16. M.K Says:
    May 6th, 2007 at 1:08 am

My point is that the best team never wins. Eric did more bitching than race well with his partner. I just hope that the final race doesn’t come down to an Ez or some crap like that.

My problem is that neither E/D was popular or entertaining in TAR9. They should have came up with a better hybrid team.

17. Coolie Says:
    May 6th, 2007 at 5:26 am

To M.K. Ah well. You’re just going to have to write the producers give them a piece of your mind regarding Eric and Danielle’s casting. Unfortunately they were asked and that is final. You’re probably going to bitch as much should they win anyway and more so.

18. Paul Says:
    May 6th, 2007 at 5:28 am

Au contraire M.K. If Eric wasn’t “popular,” then why did the producers choose him and Danielle and not The Hippies?

19. MK Says:
    May 7th, 2007 at 12:43 pm

Who the hell knows why Eric/Danielle were pick? The producers wanted another shitty showmance couple to win. As for popularity, Danielle didn’t get a phone call from her former teammate because No one knew who the Double Ds were. What did she do in her season besides “Where is the Boys?”. The Bq hate is the only reason Eric gets a pass for his sexist/homophobic comments.

Let’s face it, put Colin/Christie, Chip/Kim, Zach/Flo, Kris/Jon, BJ/Tyler (and the list is not stopping there) in the All-Star and Eric/Danielle would have been eliminated a long time ago

20. M.K Says:
    May 7th, 2007 at 12:52 pm

Bitch please, I know that it’s final. If the fans on this board allowed to bitch about how mean the Evil beauty queens were to poor widdle Eric/Danielle

Comments