Amazing Race All Stars Winners Are Eric & Danielle

May 06, 2007 08:06 PM by Joe Blackmon

Eric_danielle_winFor the Amazing Race All Stars finale, the teams had to fly to
Honolulu, Hawaii.  Charla & Mirna managed to find a connecting
flight that arrived earlier than the flight the other two teams were
on.  In Honolulu, the teams took cabs to Kamaka Air Hanger to catch a
helicopter flight to Lanai.

In Lanai, teams drove jeeps to Kaumalapau Harbor, where they encountered a detour choice between “Under” and “Over.”  In “Under,” teams swam under the rocks into an underwater cave.  In “Over,” teams paddled on a paddleboard to a buoy.  After completing the detour, teams drove to Shipwreck Beach.  At the beach, teams had to kayak out to a buoy to retrieve a clue.

The clue directed the teams to their final destination city of San Francisco.  All three teams traveled on the same flight to Oakland.  In Oakland, teams caught taxis to San Francisco, where they had to find the Old Mint.  At the Old Mint, teams had to answer questions the same way as their partner in order to get a four digit code to open a vault containing a clue.  Only Eric & Danielle managed to open the vault before the ten minute time limit, which gave them a head start on the other teams.

After opening the vault, teams received a clue directing them to the Botanical Garden, which was the end destination of Amazing Race All Stars.  Eric & Danielle arrived in first place and won the Amazing Race All Stars and the one million dollar prize.  Dustin & Kandice arrived in second place, and Charla & Mirna arrived in third place.

Eric & Danielle were given a Sprint phone in order to call their family to tell them that they had won the Amazing Race All Stars.  Eric’s best friend and Amazing Race 9 partner Jeremy answered the phone.  Upon hearing the news, Jeremy said "Yeah, yeah, I’m rich, beeyatch."  Jeremy also said "Dude, I’m going to give you some spankings when you get home, that’s awesome."

Reality TV Magazine is your
source for
Amazing Race news.  For
other great Amazing Race news, please also check out
SirLinksALot: Amazing
Race

Topics: Amazing Race |

53 Responses to “Amazing Race All Stars Winners Are Eric & Danielle”

1. Karen Says:
    May 6th, 2007 at 8:12 pm

YUCK … what a pair.

2. Anonymous Says:
    May 6th, 2007 at 8:58 pm

GOOD, I didn’t want to the BQs to win.

3. Caroline Says:
    May 6th, 2007 at 9:03 pm

At least Charla and Mirna didn’t win it! PHEW!

4. Luqmanul Says:
    May 6th, 2007 at 9:57 pm

yahooooooo .. love ‘em .. Eric especially! didnt want the BQ to win anyway.

5. Einez Says:
    May 6th, 2007 at 10:04 pm

I’m glad Jeremy wasn’t asked back.
    I think he’s far more juvenile than Eric. Congartulations to Eric and Danielle on their win. Now party! You both earned it.

6. marisa Says:
    May 6th, 2007 at 10:12 pm

i’m so glad that those sluts didn’t win!! glad that Eric and Danielle won

7. Anonymous Says:
    May 6th, 2007 at 10:35 pm

The beauty queens didn’t win so that made my day! I don’t like Eric so much, but congrats to him and his partner!

8. Andrea Says:
    May 6th, 2007 at 11:25 pm

After the hell they went through I’m so glad they won and not The BQ’s. Eric and Danielle weren’t exactly perfect but their tenacity got them to the Finish Line in the end. That’s what counted foar more than winning lots of legs.

9. Allbck Says:
    May 6th, 2007 at 11:44 pm

No!! I wanted the BQs to win.. Oh well.. at least they’ve got a lot of toys in their hands already..

10. sanjaya sucks Says:
    May 7th, 2007 at 12:04 am

Hehehe yep but in the end the BQ were to big losers. They won stuff yeah but they did not get what they really wanted which was to become the first female team to win the amazing race (america) . Reason why I say america, because in Asia they already had an all female win the amazing race asia. I am so glad the BG did not win. I hated them last season and I hate them this season. All I can say is good riddance, I am so glad I do not have to see them on another Amazing Race. I am glad Eric and Danielle won they deserved to win after all they went through. I am also glad Charla and Mirna, for they are annoying.

11. Anonymous Says:
    May 7th, 2007 at 12:05 am

Eric and Danielle ROCK!
    The Comeback Kids win!

12. Anonymous Says:
    May 7th, 2007 at 12:06 am

All hail the winners: Eric and Danielle!! Way to go guys!

13. Paul Says:
    May 7th, 2007 at 12:10 am

Jo Jer and Zabrina winners of The Amazing Race Asia must be relieved. They are STILL the first female team to win any franchise of TAR. Sorry Dustin and Kandice.

14. Anonymous Says:
    May 7th, 2007 at 2:19 am

hmmmmm amber and rob should be jelous about it.

15. Jessica Says:
    May 7th, 2007 at 10:42 am

I wonder what they’re going to buy with their share-Hair plugs, boob jobs, booze, and maybe a gentleman of the night for Eric??

Sheesh, Donald Trump and Rosie O’Donnell have more chemistry than these two.

16. Soultrance Says:
    May 7th, 2007 at 11:43 am

Would have been slightly more exciting had I not know they were going to win a few months ago.

Oh well, maybe next season will redeem the series. Here’s hoping!

Soultrance

17. Megan Says:
    May 7th, 2007 at 12:48 pm

I’m glad that this season is over. I don’t want to hear about Yield Karma, ROMBER, and Brokeback/Hooters again.

18. Beauty Queens Rock! Says:
    May 7th, 2007 at 3:55 pm

Too bad the BQ’s didn’t win. But I’m happy for Eric and Danielle, even though I’m pretty sure that airhead Danielle will be dumping Eric in the near future.

Dustin and Candace will be fine.

19. Anonymous Says:
    May 8th, 2007 at 12:10 pm

Did you check their Post-race interviews? Danielle said that their relationship is nonexistant. Eric spend it on a lavish gay wedding.

20. Anonymous Says:
    May 9th, 2007 at 2:01 am

Danny and Oswald said Eric is not gay. Quit making stupid innuendos about that. As for the non-existent relationship between Eric and Danielle, wasn’t that surprised they broke afterwards.
    The race is not good for dating couples who question whether they should be togther or not. It’s tough and in the end the results are not always good.

21. Callie Says:
    May 9th, 2007 at 2:04 am

I’m proud for Charla. She made a great effort even if it means putting up with Mirna. i would’ve wanted them to win but with teams like Eric and Danielle and The BQ’s
    in the final 3 is going to be tough.

22. Anonymous Says:
    May 9th, 2007 at 12:23 pm

If you think that Eric is straight, I have a bridge to sell you. The only reason Eric and Danielle said that they are a couple is get on the race. The producers won’t allow him to race with his boyfriend Jeremy.

The Gudios: We think that most of those gay comments were probably more of an indication of where he’s coming from, rather than ourselves. When you say stuff like that, generally you’re trying to hide something. I used to say stuff like that too, when I was hiding things.

23. James Says:
    May 10th, 2007 at 8:45 pm

Does anyone know when/where/how etc the next TAR will be? I loved this season… but whoever disclosed the winning sequence should be totally fired! That ruins the show. I bet that is the same kind of person who told all the other kids about Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Bush, etc.

24. To the idiots who think Eric is gay. Says:
    May 12th, 2007 at 5:55 am

Seriously people: GET A LIFE.
    Eric is currently dating and his girlfriend’s name is Nicole.

25. To the idiot living in a box with the lid sealed shut. Says:
    May 12th, 2007 at 11:15 pm

Uh-huh, and her name is Nicole. Are you talking about a real woman or the blowup doll in his closet?

26. To the previous poster who's a moron. Says:
    May 14th, 2007 at 6:27 am

Eric and Danielle introduced their new significant other on Regis and Kelly. Nicole is a real woman. He even thanked her on The Finish Line video on CBS. There’s photo of her in Eric’s MySpace page. In other words unseal your box buddy…unless Eric is your type.

27. Hi Nicole! Says:
    May 14th, 2007 at 1:49 pm

I’m glad that you’re annoyed by me calling Gest and Liza Minnelli out. Why did Eric callled Jeremy instead of his real girlfriend at the season finale? Or a family member? Unless your head was buried under the sand, you could see that Danielle/Eric was acting.

Team Brokeback/Hooters suck so much that Sprint refused to ackowledge them as winners.

BAHAHAHA

28. To the people bitching about the Yield: Says:
    May 14th, 2007 at 2:03 pm

The Yield is an offical race device. Don’t sit on your high horse and tell me that you won’t use it.

I don’t where Eric/Daneille’s fan base is coming from. Who the hell is Danielle? Eric is a total homophobe AND a misogynist and pretty much owes all gays AND WOMEN on this planet an apology.

Contraguilations Chip/Kim!-SPRINT

29. To Hi Nicole. Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 3:06 am

Phil gave the phone to Eric. Eric was exepecting a family member and not Jeremy. It was a joke from the producers.

30. To bitch who posted To the people bitching about the Yield Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 3:11 am

The Dirty Hooker comment is from Will Farrell’s Anchorman movie. You might as well bitch at Mr. Farrell as well. Eric and Danielle does have a fan base. Unfortunately you’re too busy being being bitter to even notice.

31. Anonymous Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 3:16 am

Wow. So many nasty comments regarding Eric. What a shame there so many petty folks out there who don’t see his tenacity to hang on and win the race with Danielle. You people are shamelessly cruel.

32. Louise Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 3:25 am

To Hi Nicole. Eric met his current girlfriend Nicole after the race. And for the record Eric did NOT call Jeremy. Phil handed him the phone thinking it was a family member on the other line. It was a joke for Eric courtesy of the producers.

33. Paul Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 3:28 am

To Hi Nicole. You seemed to be obsessed about Eric. I think he is your type because you are trying TOO hard in lambasting him.

34. Carl Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 3:48 am

To Hi Nicole or whoever the hell you are. Hey, it’s obvious you like Eric. Why else do keep insisting he’s gay?

35. Andrea Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 3:52 am

To Hi Nicole. Maybe it’s YOU who should come out of the closet. Come on admit it! Get it off your chest that you like Eric!

36. Kendra Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 3:55 am

Honestly I am glad Eric and Danielle won. Who cares what people think of them especially Eric. They won and laughed all the way to the bank.

37. Kenny Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 10:32 am

Really, Eric is a gay? I love him, he’s just handsome sexy man, but I never thought that he was. And really Jeremy is his boyfriend? That’s great!!

38. Shirley Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 9:08 pm

To Kenny. Don’t be fooled by the gay BS coming from detractors. Eric isn’t gay but he is hot. :)

39. Lorna Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 9:10 pm

Oh my God. Eric is HOT, HOT, HOT!!
    No wonder a lot gays are insisting he’s one them… To be he ain’t since he’s got a new girl.

40. Maria Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 9:17 pm

I love Eric and Danielle! I’m SO glad they won instead of the insipid beauty queen’s Dustin and Kandice. The winners went through a lot in this race. Unfortunately some posters prefered to look at their bickering instead of their strengths. A couple of posters have gone too far with the gay innuendos to the point of being downright insulting and very cruel and hurtful. I’m glad my favorite team won.

41. Cameron Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 9:21 pm

To Kenny. Eric isn’t gay. He has a new girlfriend. Those who insist he’s gay only WISHES he were.

42. Mel Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 9:22 pm

To Hi Nicole. Eric gay?? In your dreams!

43. Taryn Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 9:29 pm

I would like to thank the Eric and Danielle critics on this website. It was because of you I have found a lot of sympathy for Eric and Danielle after reading all the tacky attacks especially on Eric. It goes to show that your sour graping has offended a number of people me included. I used to like the BQ’s but thank you for changing my mind.

44. To the Clay Aiken-like fans. Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 9:15 am

The only reason I brought up that “Eric is gay” is because this fake shomance couple never showed any affection towards each other on the race. There is the added bonus of annoying the fat housewives and teenage girls on this board.

Nobody gives a damn that Danielle didn’t even get a phone call at the finale. HAHAHHA.

45. ERIC GAVE ME A BJ Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 9:24 am

You people are delusional like the Clay Aiken fans. 5 weeks from now, he is going to dump that stripper and hooked up with Oswald and Jeremy.

46. Anonymous Says:
    May 18th, 2007 at 2:23 am

Sounds to me your are very bitter because Eric likes girls and not you. HAHAHAHA!!!

47. To the "delusional" dude obsessed with Eric. Says:
    May 18th, 2007 at 2:26 am

The Race is over. Move on and get a life or get help. You sound like one sick puppy who needs a shrink.

48. To the freakazoid in love with Eric. Says:
    May 18th, 2007 at 2:29 am

Freak, freak, freak. See a shrink will ya!

49. To Eric gave me A BJ. Says:
    May 18th, 2007 at 2:34 am

Sorry us “delusional,” people have more important things to do than waste our time listening to your campaign that Eric is gay. Besides you are the one that keeps bringing it up. Proves you want the man.

50. Kevin Says:
    May 22nd, 2007 at 2:09 am

Nice one. I would have been pissed if those two blonde chicks or the guidos won. The midget team was annoying at first but they grew on me by the end.(no pun intended!) Danielle was hotter than either of the queens as well, those were some seriously perfect tits…god damn. I would have liked to see Ozzie and Danny win as well but after they sold the yield I changed my mind. Couldn’t really have happened to a better team. Nice outcome.

51. Nancy Says:
    May 22nd, 2007 at 4:59 am

How very true! Sad that Danny and Oswald sold their Yield and their souls plus trashing Eric in their post Race interviews instead of being diplomatic. It shows their true character away from the cameras

52. Luke Says:
    June 21st, 2007 at 6:01 am

YAY GOO ERIC & DANIELLE !

THATS MY TEAM

ALL DA WAY

Thank-god the BQ didnt win

ERIC & DANIELLE R DA BOM

53. Dawney Says:
    July 17th, 2007 at 9:04 am

Hi All…PLEASE HELP ! I am a total fan of Amazing Race, my friend and I were beting all the way thru etc..I taped the final and OH NO…the tape cut OUT! I searched friends and family, finally got a tape, sat down today with my friemd…AND THERE WAS NO END OF THEIR TAPE ALSO !!AGH !! WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD OR EVEN GET ‘TO SEE THE LAST 10MINS?’..PLEASE HELP…THANKS DAWNEY FROM DOWN UNDER (AUSTRALIA)

Comments