Survivor China Will Be Fifteenth Season Of Survivor

May 14, 2007 01:14 AM by Joe Blackmon

Survivor_chinaAt the end of the Survivor Fiji reunion show, Jeff Probst revealed that
the fifteenth season of Survivor would take place in China.  Probst
described China as “where the modern world meshes with five thousand
years of colorful history.”

According to Probst, Survivor China will be “the first time a major American television program will shoot an entire series on location in the heart of China.”  Probst also revealed some details on the exact location, describing the adventure as playing out “in the shadows of a sacred mountain on the shores of a remote lake.”

While Survivor has often played up the presence of rats, snakes, and bugs on various islands, Probst pointed out a whole new set of concerns for the castaways of Survivor China.  According to Probst, Survivor China castaways will face a land known for “tigers, giant pandas, snow leopards, and ancient traditions.”

Reality TV Magazine is
your source for
Survivor news.  For
other great Survivor Fiji news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Survivor
Fiji

Topics: Survivor |

12 Responses to “Survivor China Will Be Fifteenth Season Of Survivor”

1. Flo Says:
    May 14th, 2007 at 7:13 am

This was by far the worst Survivor yet! Far too many rule changes and such. Yau-man made a very bad mistake in making a deal with the devil. Dreamz was shown to be a lier all the way and everyone knew it, but failed to vote him off. Dreamz was most likely be best player ever on Survivor, but with him not living up to the “deal” sealed his fate. Can’t wait for China!!!

2. Anonymous Says:
    May 14th, 2007 at 9:47 am

i wonder if there will be any good twists for the new survivor?

3. Danny Vollmer Says:
    May 14th, 2007 at 11:14 am

I’m very disappointed. I wanted Alex to win and once he got voted off I lost interest. So after the 33rd day i lost interest. Yau Man made a mistake, but Dreamz shouldn’t say stuff about his unborn child and make promises like that if he wasn’t going to pull through. It is very disgusting. Yau Man deserved to win, him and Alex were the best strategists up to a point. Either one of them should have won, Earl and Dreamz shouldn’t have. That’s all I have to say.

4. Anonymous Says:
    May 14th, 2007 at 4:05 pm

i was disgusted by the way alex and lisa acted towards cassandra during the final tribal council. they were just jealous that she worked less and got farther, its a strategy, she was a great, non manipulative nice lady. i think lisi and especially alex should be ashamed of themselves

5. Kelly P Says:
    May 14th, 2007 at 4:23 pm

This season of survivor was for sure the worst. 1st of all, no hot guys and no cool people. Earl played the game too easily so he was liked a lot. boo was my favorite untill he got voted off. i know everyone saw it comming but i think he played a fair game, unlike mookie, alex, and dreamz. i did not like any of the final 3, but if i had to pick the 1 too win, it would be dreamz. even though he lied. Lisi and alex were very strange with their questions too dreamz and cassandra. i hope the 15th season will be filled with hot guys and lots of drama

6. greg Says:
    May 14th, 2007 at 9:15 pm

You guys look into this reality show at all?

7. Richman Says:
    May 14th, 2007 at 10:10 pm

They need to do Survivor: Antarctica…that would be fun! No more tropics!!!

8. Anonymous Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 12:48 pm

I didnt really like the begining of Survivor Fiji because it was unfair (and because Jessica got voted out) :( I hope in Survivor China there will be more action, romance and hot guys

9. Channy Says:
    June 23rd, 2007 at 12:16 am

I have been a Survivor fan since the first season and I really miss the rawness of it all… I can’t remember where I read this but supposedly the casting for the last season was based more on ethnicity then players who actually really wanted to play the game. By watching the footage of Lisi on Survivor Live, I believe it! She did not even want to be there and said that some of the stuff she did or said was to add drama… Most of the cast from last season came out of California… looks like actor wanna be paradise to me! I didn’t like Lisi at all on the show, she was mean, she was whiny and she was too weak (mentally and socially) to be on Survivor. I think she would’ve been the first one out if she had been on the other beach, I wish they never do a luxury camp again! I just hope they go back to the basic and even though every body knows that editing is a big part of Survivor, I just want them to make it as real as they possibly can.

10. Lakeisha Burnett Says:
    August 13th, 2007 at 5:24 pm

I will like to buy all the survivors. I have seasons 1,2,7,8,9,10. Please find out when the other seasons will be available.

11. lenn dawn Says:
    October 26th, 2007 at 2:31 am

frosti is so cute..
    maybe he’ll win……how i wish!!!i love u frosti zernow!!!!

12. lenn dawn Says:
    October 26th, 2007 at 2:34 am

please put the pictures of the cast of survivor china in the internet…..especially those of frosti.

Comments