The Bachelor Results – Danielle Eliminated

May 14, 2007 10:18 PM by Joe Blackmon

Danielle_eliminated_bachelorOn the seventh episode of The Bachelor An Officer And A Gentleman, Andy
Baldwin brought the three remaining women to his current hometown of
Hawaii.  For their date, Andy took Tessa for a ride on a zip line and
on a picnic.  At dinner, Andy invited Tessa to spend the night with him
in the fantasy suite, and Tessa said there was nothing in the world
that would make her happier than to spend more alone time with Andy.

For their date, Andy took Danielle on a catamaran ride and scuba diving.  On the catamaran, Danielle told Andy that a fortune teller had told her that her third serious relationship would be the man that she was going to be with.  At dinner, Andy had a psychic reader come talk to them.  Andy invited Danielle to spend the night with him in the fantasy suite, and Danielle said that she would love to.

For their date, Andy took Bevin hiking, kayaking, and swimming.  At dinner, Andy and Bevin participated in a luau and watched fire dancers.  Andy invited Bevin to spend the night with him in the fantasy suite, and Bevin accepted the invitation in hopes of continuing the conversation so they could get to know each other better.

At the rose ceremony, Andy gave roses to Bevin and Tessa.  Danielle was eliminated from the competition.  Danielle told Andy, “You really kind of have set the bar for me for the kind of person that I want to be with.  You deserve to be happy.  You’re an amazing guy.”  In the limousine ride away, Danielle said “When I lost my boyfriend I didn’t think that I would ever find love again or be happy again.  At least, I got a little bit more closure than I did the last time.”

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for The Bachelor news.
For other great The Bachelor news, please also check out
SirLinksALot: The
Bachelor

Topics: The Bachelor |

9 Responses to “The Bachelor Results – Danielle Eliminated”

1. Anonymous Says:
    May 14th, 2007 at 10:50 pm

ok, now i am sure he’s going to pick Bevin. I like tessa better, but u know what, Bevin wants to be with him more than tessa does. Any thoughts otherwise?

2. Eggbert Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 12:02 am

I think you are all queer.

3. Anonymous Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 1:00 am

did anyone else notice that he kissed bevin in the preview and only hugged tessa?

4. RealityTVLover Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 1:01 am

I don’t agree that Bevin wants to be with Andy more than Tessa does. I think that Tessa is just more reserved than Bevin and does not wear her heart on her sleeve. Tessa’s a better match for him. I was sad that Danielle was sent home as I would’ve like to have seen Danielle and Tessa in the final two.

5. pat Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 2:40 am

One thing I noticed is that Andy always says, “Tessa will you Please accept this rose.” He doesn’t use please with Bevin.

With Bevin the conversations seem somewhat forced. She is bubbly, and he is quiet. Chemistry gets them thru. It is more quiet and balanced with Tessa.

Tessa is slow to warm up, yet doesn’t have baggage. It seems to draw him in.

6. Carol Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 7:25 am

If he picks Bevin for the final rose, he is making that decision with his “male” brain and not his real brain!

7. Judi Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 9:29 am

Andy is cute and sweet, but BOOOORING. Married a man like him once and time never went so slowly.

8. allison Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 10:43 am

tessa wins…..they are planning the wedding right now

9. jackie Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 12:59 pm

I must say, I agree with Carol…..boring. He is cute, but, he analysis every single moment. Personal experience, analysising turns to critizing…..

Comments