May 15, 2007 08:09 PM by Joe Blackmon

Dooittle_jacketFor the American Idol top three performance show, the remaining
finalists sang three songs each.  The three songs consisted of one song
selected by the judges, one song selected by the producers, and one
song selected by the finalists themselves.

For Jordin Sparks’ first song, she performed “Wishing On A Star,” which was selected by Simon Cowell.  Randy Jackson said “That was a very good vocal.”  Paula Abdul said “Simon picked a good song for you.”  Simon Cowell said “Even though I chose the song, it wasn’t actually one of your better performances.”

For Blake Lewis’ first song, he performed “Roxanne,” which was selected by Paula Abdul.  Randy Jackson said “All in all, I’ve got to give you an ‘A’ on that.”  Paula Abdul said “It was fresh, I really loved it.”  Simon Cowell said “It was good, it wasn’t great.”

For Melinda Doolittle’s first song, she performed “I Believe In You And Me,” which was selected by Randy Jackson.  Randy Jackson said “That was hot, you blew it out the box.”  Paula Abdul said “I think one of your best performances this season.”  Simon Cowell said “I think it was your best performance in the last four weeks.”

For Jordin Sparks’ second song, she performed “She Works Hard For The Money,” which was selected by the producers.  Randy Jackson said “Very nicely done.”  Paula Abdul said “Jordin, you worked hard for the money tonight, I thought you were fantastic.”  Simon Cowell said “Actually, it was a very good performance.”

For Blake Lewis’ second song, he performed “This Love,” which was selected by the producers.  Randy Jackson said “Very nicely done.”  Paula Abdul said “This is a good night for you.”  Simon Cowell said “Actually, I preferred that one to the first song, Blake.”

For Melinda Doolittle’s second song, she performed “Nut Bush City Limits,” which was selected by the producers.  Randy Jackson said “I liked that.”  Paula Abdul said “We love, we love you, and we love you.”  Simon Cowell said “I thought it was actually again another brilliant performance.”

For Jordin Spark’s third song, she performed her own selection of “I Who Have Nothing.”  Randy Jackson said “I think that was your best performance of the night.”  Paula Abdul said “You just sounded really great.”  Simon Cowell said “I wasn’t loving it as much as I should have done, because it’s an incredible old-fashioned song and a performance, so I actually wish you had chosen another song.”

For Blake Lewis’ third song, he performed his own selection of “When I Get You Alone.”  Randy Jackson said “It was alright.”  Paula Abdul said “I think you had three great songs, three great performances.”  Simon Cowell said “I actually really liked that.”

For Melinda Doolittle’s third song, she performed her own selection of “I’m A Woman.”  Randy Jackson said “You can sing anything, the phone book, whatever.”  Paula Abdul said “Melinda, you’re fantastic.”  Simon Cowell said “If I’m going to award a place in the final to the person who has consistently delivered week after week, it’s you.”

So who will be going home next?  We agree with Simon Cowell’s last comment about Melinda Doolittle consistently delivering, and we think she will be one of the two in the final.  However, it’s going to be a toss-up between Blake Lewis and Jordin Sparks.  We’re going to give a slight edge to Blake Lewis, because we think he had a slightly stronger night.  Our prediction is that Jordin Sparks will be eliminated.

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for American Idol
news.  For other great American Idol news, please also check out
SirLinksALot: American
Idol

Topics: American Idol |

78 Responses to “American Idol Top Three Performance Show – Simon Cowell Endorses Melinda Doolittle”

1. Senator Phil Gramm (R-TX) Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 8:16 pm

Dial Idol voting results:

1. Melinda-66%
    2. Jordin-64%-HANGING IN THERE, she needs LaKisha’s votes to join Melinda in the Final 2.

3. Blake-59%-the good ole boys are coming out in droves in honor of Jerry Falwell after tonight’s performance.

2. nick Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 8:19 pm

I think Jordin and Melinda should be in the final 2. If Blake were to make it, then definitely one of the other will win American Idol. So its better to have a Jordin-Melinda showdown because then it will be a competition. No offense to Blake, he has done tremendously this far, but i think he hasnt done enough to be the winner of American Idol

3. Anonymous Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 8:21 pm

I think Jordin will be eliminated. Even though she can sing pretty well, she just isn’t original. Blake has gotten better and provided originality and more fun.

4. Senator Phil Gramm (R-TX) Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 8:25 pm

DIAL IDOL VOTING RESULTS:

1. Melinda-60 percent
    2. Jordin-58.04 percent
    3. Blake-55 percent

It is too damn close to call here.
    I agree with Randy Jackson, we will see two girls in the Final 2, KiKi’s votes will go to Jordin.

5. Flower Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 8:36 pm

AND I PREDICT MELINDA AND JORDIN IN THE FINALS. BLAKE IS FAR BEHIND THEM IF IT COMES TO REAL GOOD SINGING AND GOOD VOICE. BLAKE IS NOT OF THE SAME CLASS AS THE LADIES. AND AMERICA KNOWS THAT.

6. Senator Phil Gramm (R-TX) Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 8:36 pm

BREAKING NEWS
    Dial Idol voting results:

1. Melinda-56 percent-she’s obviously getting the Harold Ford, Jr., vote and the State of Tennessee vote.

2. Jordin-52.60 percent-Arizona is one hour behind TX, so it’s now 7:32 in Phoenix, she really needs a big boost from her home state and she also needs LaKisha’s votes BAD.

3. Blake-51 percent-Jerry Falwell’s supporters are voting like mad for the beat-boxer, and I really want to see two African-Americans in the Final 2.

I’ll be back with more results from Dial Idol.

7. Priscillia Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 8:37 pm

It’s not regret that all the
    audience over the world, outside
    America agreed that JORDIN is
    the 1st and BLAKE is 2nd.
    One thing, that the two stars can
    easily sell their album to the world.

8. Senator Phil Gramm (R-TX) Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 8:39 pm

Flower, I have the feeling that Jerry Falwell’s supporters are voting for Blake because they are SCARED TO DEATH of seeing 2 African-Americans make history by going to the Final 2, like they were scared of seeing Tony Dungy and Lovie Smith battle each other in the Super Bowl last year.

Jordin needs to BIG boost from her home state of Arizona and with the Suns winning last night in San Antonio, she also needs LaKisha’s votes-KiKi’s fans are mad that Blake is still there.

9. Senator Phil Gramm (R-TX) Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 8:42 pm

DIAL IDOL BREAKING NEWS VOTING RESULTS:

1. Melinda-52 percent
    2. Jordin-48 percent
    3. Blake-47 percent

10. Anonymous Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 8:42 pm

BELIEVE THE BEST IS JORDIN & BLAKE, AMERICA PEOPLE MUST KNOW
    THE MEANING OF “american idols”,
    people outside of America can
    see and comment AMERICA PEOPLE MUST CHOOSE ONE OF THEM, TO SATISFY THE AUDIENCE.

11. Jan Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 8:49 pm

I agree with Randy, Melissa could sing the phone book, no matter what it is she can sing it. She deserves to win over the other two. Jordan does a lot of screaming in some of her songs and I dont think Blake is American Idol material. Thanks

12. Senator Phil Gramm (R-TX) Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 8:53 pm

Dial Idol voting results:

1. Melinda-49 percent, doesn’t mean she’s safe none of them are.

2. Jordin-44 percent
    3. Blake-43 percent

Too Close to Call, where is Jeb Bush when you need him to kick Blake out.

13. Senator Phil Gramm (R-TX) Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 8:58 pm

Dial Idol voting results:
    1. Melinda-47 percent
    2. Jordin-43 percent: hanging in there (LaKisha’s votes will be crucial here)
    3. Blake-42 percent

Zaba Search still has Melinda going home, but let’s see until the two hours is over.

14. cobbi Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 9:03 pm

Judges comments are their own opinions, whether Americans will believe on that or not. But based on their performance, Melinda may have the best vocals but sometimes she’s too loud (not pitchy). Good thing that Blake didn’t beatbox this time while Jordin is still adorable. Race must not be the factor of being an AI winner (Ruben and Fantasia were proof of that). Still, my opinion is this, Jordin has the total package of being an AI winner. Jordin has a broader market than the other finalists.
    Its either Melinda or Blake should go home this week.

15. Senator Phil Gramm (R-TX) Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 9:05 pm

Dial Idol voting results:

1. Melinda-44 percent
    2. Jordin-41.31: by a thread
    3. Blake-40 percent

Come on Arizona, for the love of God, send Jordin to the Final 2 with Melinda so history can be made with 2 African-Americans duking it out.

LaKisha’s fans-if y’all want any justice, VOTE FOR JORDIN and get rid of the Great White Hope.

16. tayler Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 9:06 pm

jordin should win american idol, but i’m not sure who will be in the top two. i was hoping blake and jordin but i think it’s going to be melinda and jordin. poor melinda though. i can not see her winning it though.

17. Richman Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 9:13 pm

Who cares about race? I care about originality (except for Taylor) as the best singers don’t always win. S-1 Kelly crushed Justin, although Justin could really sing. S-2 Clay should have beat Ruben, S-3, the worst season..two crappy finalists. S-4 Carrie is probably the best winning Idol. S-5 Kat sang circles around Taylor but everyone was jealous because she was hot..this year, who knows? Best singer or best entertainer?

18. chris Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 9:17 pm

i cant believe the people who once said Diana DeGarmo was horrible, are actually voting for Jordin. Seems a little hypocritical.

19. Anonymous Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 9:22 pm

Jordin is too stuck. The fame went up to her head and she already thinks she’s the youngest in the top 3. If she didn’t sing good, I would really wanted to see her go. Comparing her to Blake, Blake is more original, but Jordin has a stronger voice.

20. Roger Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 9:24 pm

According to DialIdol, the votes between Jordin and Blake are way too close. Chris’s votes definitely went to Blake and I think Kiki’s votes went to Melinda. It wouldn’t surprise me if Jordin went home.

21. Shut up Airheads Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 9:25 pm

Can someone please tell me what an AFRICAN AMERICAN Is? Last I heard Jordin and Melinda were born in AMERICA not Africa. And what the hell is this Jerry Falwell crap? Yeh, America is so racist that’s why all the white people under 30 buy 90% of the RAP Cd’s. MORONS.

22. Richman Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 9:33 pm

Why does Jordin have to be black? Her mom is white. She could call herself white if she wanted to. The same way that Tiger Woods is the best Asian golfer…

23. Anonymous Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 9:46 pm

I think it’s better to mention both heritages. For example, she is American, but of white and african descent.

24. Anonymous Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 9:51 pm

Come on Melinda! Melinda won every round tonight hands down! She gave Blake and Jordin a lesson in each round. She showed what making a song your own is. She is no copy cat. All original with raw energy on stage. Vocals to die for. She showed so much versatility tonight also with all three songs. They were all so very different. I’m so happy for Melinda becuase she, above everyone else, deserves to be in this final. One of the most humble contestants ever with the amount of talent she posesses. Go Melinda! I would really like to see Jordin in the final too because Blake should have left last week instead of Lakisha. It should have been a top three with nothing but divas!

25. Vic Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 10:13 pm

I thought tonight was a great show, all three of them gave everything they had. Blake cut down on his beatboxing. Jordin was her diva like self. Melinda added loads of pizzazz and style to her already awesome vocals. I think it’ll be Melinda vs Jordin. Blake did all he could. He’s not in their class. That’s for sure.

26. Jeffrey Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 10:15 pm

Latest dial idol:

Melinda: 30.97
    Blakes: 27.72
    Jordin: 27.67

SO CLOSE!! with the west coast yet to chime in

27. Anonymous Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 10:22 pm

Looks like Lekisha’s fans weren’t actually fans of Jordin afterall. I think they left when Lekisha left. I wouldn’t blame them though. I Jordin will just have to hope that she takes California by the end of voting on the West Coast or she is toast! It would suck though if she didn’t make the finale because Blake wouldn’t stand a chance against Melinda. Nobody would really but Jordin would be able to put up a better fight.

28. kerr Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 10:33 pm

Hmmm? For ms. jordin sparks nicely done the three songs that u sang is good but not great. I think u will be eliminated.
    Blake Lewis I like ur version of THIS LOVE!!! I think ur deserving to be in the finale.
    Melinda DooLittle UR THE BEST FOR TONIGHT I LOVE U DOOLITTLE!!!!

29. TJ Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 10:34 pm

I think that Melinda and Jordin are both very good performers and singers. I am rooting for Jordin, and Blake is good at what he does, I just don’t feel he is as strong a singer as the girls. I hope to see Jordin and Melinda in the finals, and I really want to see Jordin win. I feel she is well qualified and an excellent singer, especially for her age. She is very smart and giving and a beautiful girl in every way. I don’t believe anyone should be posting judgement about race or any other things of that sort. People need to grow up and learn to love all, as we were all born in this world together.

30. Anonymous Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 10:36 pm

what was the hype about in I Believe In You And Me

I think

Jennifer Hudsons version a million times better!!!

31. Anonymous Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 10:55 pm

are you kidding me? melinda sucked tonight, one of her worst ever…just because its so close to the finals and she’s the favorite the judges praised her anyways. her whitney song was horrible! go blake and jordin. leave old melinda behind.

32. JIMMY CENTENO Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 11:11 pm

MELINDA DOOLITTLE WILL WIN SHES THE BEST..I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!

33. Steve Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 11:11 pm

Latest dial idol:

Blakes: 29.76
    Jordin: 27.41
    Melinda: 23.97

34. Cassie Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 11:15 pm

I think blake is the best and is the hottest and he did reallt well tonight and i also think that jordin is really good however i do not like melinda she has a weird voice and i think that the final 2 should be blake and jordin

35. Cassie Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 11:15 pm

36. Rebecca Ludlow Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 11:27 pm

Melinda and Jordin are both wonderful. They are both very talented performers. I think they should be in the finals.

37. Becky Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 11:28 pm

Where in the world are u guys getting these poll results from? No way is Blake winning!!!!!!! And for all u racists out there,
    all races r represented: Melinda – black americans, Blake _ caucasians, and Jordin, BOTH!!!

38. choc Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 11:38 pm

…from the starting blocks to the tape–melinda should be victorious!!

39. betty lopez Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 11:41 pm

The only question to ask is—if the 3 come out with albums….who do you think will sell the most ?

I definitely think its Blake. No need for you to ask who sings better. An idol has to combine voice and star quality. Amen to that

40. Richman Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 11:54 pm

Agreed about Blake. He is young and fresh. I think he will sell some albums. The two divas will have such a narrow audience like Ruben had, they won’t sell to most of America. Simon is still kicking himself for having to give Taylor a million dollar recording contract.

41. Anonymous Says:
    May 15th, 2007 at 11:58 pm

Melinda and Blake will sell more records than Jordin. That’s for sure, so I think Melinda and Blake should be in the top 2. Also I think it would make the finale way more interesting than if it was between Melinda and Jordin. Jordin is 17 yet she is trying to be 30.

42. Maria West Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 12:00 am

I agree that Blake would sell the most albums. A singer needs more than just a good voice, he needs charisma and uniqueness. Blake is definately that. I think Jordin is too much the same all the time. Melinda also.

43. OLD FARTS VOTE FOR JORDIN Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 12:08 am

Blake was awesome tonight, he sang the most difficult songs. I would love to see Jordin or Melinda try to do Roxanne LOL. Blake’s 3rd song was BETTER than the original. Melinda was good tonight too but Jordin came off like a Karaoke singer. She didn’t excite the audience like Blake and Melinda did. Blake is totally hip and fresh, he will sell more than anyone regardless of where he finishes. Let the old fuddy duddys watching idol vote for the old fogey singers…won’t matter, they’ll disappear in a year while Blake will be going strong for years and winning Grammys.

44. Elaine Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 12:22 am

Melinda’s version of “I believe in you and me” doesn’t even come close to Ebony Jointers (the rollerskating Carhop from Frisco’s restaurant who really sounds like a young Whitney Houston)when she sang it for her audition.Melinda’s version was FLAT.Melinda is over rated.She is ok But nothing spectacular.I hope Jordan and Blake make it in the finals.

45. Antoine Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 12:22 am

Melinda and Jordin are both Going To be In the Top 2 Blake is to make like Justin Timberlake but he will sell more records but he will not last Melinda is the Best singer and She will Last!! For a long Time. Blake go home!!!

46. Will Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 12:24 am

I think Jordin and blake will in the final 2. and jordin will win american idol.

47. Rohaya Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 12:28 am

Personally Blake and Jordin should be in the finale ‘coz eventhough Melinda has great vocals she is not going to be a successful artist as she does not have originality just only a great voice so what?????there are plenty of singers who have great vocals who are even better than her but who wants to go see them perform????

48. Antoine Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 12:28 am

jordin hurts my ear!!!!

49. Who really sounds like Whitney????? Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 12:29 am

Listen to contestant Ebony Jointers version of I believe in you and me at http://www.friscos.com and then tell me who sounds like the real Whitney Houston.Roller girl Ebony blows Melindas version right out the door.I think Melindas version was terrible.I think Randy picked the wrong song for her.

50. Anonymous Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 12:32 am

Real people wants to go see them perform not fake like blake & jordin (Rohaya)

51. rez Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 12:38 am

yeah real people like yourself so how come great singers are not the ones topping the charts today huh?????great musicians do..not great singers…(who really sounded like whitney)

52. Deb Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 12:40 am

Blake will win this whole thing!
    Every time he performed tonight I was dancing on my bed and smiling BIG. He had me sold and I would love to see him in concert! The others… I would never even buy their music! It comes down to that!! Bottom Line!!!!!!!!!!!!

53. james Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 12:45 am

Jordin is pretty good singer i just want to know if that young seventeen year old ha ever swallowed a massive load yet

54. Antoine Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 12:47 am

Ok Will (rez) their is mariah carey And whitney is Coming back !!! and Is these Day And Age People Your more in to hip hop music Not the Real music And is more for teens so who needs 2 grow up?

55. james Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 12:48 am

you would pay to see blake in concert have you seen that nose you couldny pay me to look at blake in a mirror…big nose….I still wonder has jordin ever swallowed a big cum load

56. james Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 12:50 am

Let me ask this will Melinda sell alot of records it would have to be a great album of songs…..maybe….blake would he no way…Jordin she could she has to drop 35 lbs she would be hot

57. antoine Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 12:50 am

and Those songs do not last long when they go #1 do they no!

58. james Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 12:52 am

jordin needs to do the following things drop 35 lbs…get a tit job, get together with clive davis, and make a album…

59. antoine Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 12:52 am

NO I would pay to see blake in concert

60. james Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 12:55 am

Melinda needs some good looking people to lip sync her songs and have them tour with her songs, and she could be a star

61. james Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 12:56 am

antoine your the same loser who voted for taylor hicks and diana degarmo and bo bice, get the hint you suck ,,,,,

62. antoine Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 1:00 am

lol That funing james I did not vote For Those loser And grow Up Lil boy!

63. tina Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 1:27 am

so what if blake won? so what if he has a big nose? is that what american idol is all about? every year the judges say they want someone new and different, well now we have blake. i love them all but he is the most unique.

64. pritti Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 2:11 am

VOTE FOR JORDIN & BLAKE !!!!!
    JORDING HAS BEST PERFORMANCE AND
    BLAKE HAS UNIQUE VOICE ARRANGMENT,
    GOOD FOR SALE TO THE WORLD.

65. william Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 4:40 am

Melinda is untouchable,she is the next American idol

66. kerr Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 6:52 am

watta james u r the loser hahaha!!! if blake is short and had a big nose. and jordin is fat and a teeth problem. so how’s ur melinda? she’s very ugly hahaha

67. Kenny Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 6:56 am

DialIdol says that Blake is going home!
    Melinda – 29.671
    Jordin – 27.738
    Blake – 27.152
    It was soooooooooo close

68. Mike C Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 7:03 am

They all did a fine job last night and the songs were just right for most of the final three.
    But its Melinda’s to lose. She consistantly chooses the best songs and changes up her performances.
    Blake was fine too, but noboy, sings “I Who Have Nothing” like Jordin. She gives me chills with that song folks. Her other tunes were ok.
    Jordin’s problem is song choices. Her “Works Hard for the Money” sounded awful lame to me.
    Still, a good show.
    Final Two: Melina and Jordin.
    But Blake still becomes a star!

69. Mike C Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 7:04 am

Still, a good show.
    Final Two: Melina and Jordin.
    But Blake still becomes a star!

70. Jessie Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 7:21 am

Was it just me or did Melinda say ‘Thank you Randy Johnson’ when she was told what song Randy picked for her???? I could have sworn I heard Randy Johson…!!

71. Steve Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 7:40 am

My hunch on things is if Blake goes home tonight, it’s Jordin’s competition to lose. I really expect most all of Blake’s votes to come over to Jordin.

If Jordin goes home, I think Melinda has a shot. Not a great shot, but a shot nonetheless.

Keep in mind when looking at Dial Idol results- they do not include any text votes. You’d figure almost 100% of those would go to Jordin and Blake, so Melinda might not even MAKE the finals quite frankly….

72. kg lee Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 9:53 am

“This is American Idol!” So says Ryan Seacrest week in & week out. And if this is truly a singing competition, then Melinda Doolitle should have been the best of the best, hands down! Consistancy. Professionalism. Versatility. And last but not least, a class of her own! She deserves to win.

73. Tina Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 10:29 am

I think they all deserve to win for different reasons. They are all obviously great or they wouldnt still be here. Melinda is consistant, Jordin is fresh and Blake is unique. I say good luck to you all. All of you have given us great entertainment and no matter what, we know this is just the beginning for all 3.

74. Steve Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 10:44 am

The thing about Idol is- it’s like the singing industry- it’s not just about who can sing the best. You’ve got to have the entire package. Jordin has it, Blake has a good amount of it. But, Melinda while she has the voice, she doesn’t have the it factor.

75. Joseph Episcope Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 1:44 pm

My name is Jospeh Episcope and I want Blake Lewis to win the next American Idol season 6 (2007).

Joseph Episcope
    Sacramento

76. NJE Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 2:16 pm

Tonight was, in my opinion, the best night of the season! Whoever leaves tonight is definitely going out on a high note!

This week’s ranking:
    Worst)Jordin Sparks 3 (way better the first time)
    8)Blake Lewis 1
    7)Jordin Sparks 1
    6)Blake Lewis 3 (glad he, unlike the girls, picked a new song)
    5)Jordin Sparks 2
    4)Melinda Doolittle 3
    3)Blake Lewis 2
    2)Melinda Doolittle 1
    Best)Melinda Doolittle 2

77. Nathley Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 5:02 pm

Malinda all the way, hold on she has the best she has voice control, she rocks the boat each night, she is my Gal to win, she is the next american idol.

78. Anonymous Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 8:31 pm

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments