Jaslene Wins America’s Next Top Model

May 16, 2007 09:47 PM by Joe Blackmon

Jaslene_nextmodelTwenty year old Jaslene from Chicago, Illinois is the winner of the
eighth cycle of America’s Next Top Model.  Jaslene beat out fellow top
model contestants Natasha and Renee in the America’s Next Top Model
finale.

Renee was the first of the three final contestants eliminated, because Tyra Banks said the judges thought she looked older than she was.  Jaslene and Natasha battled it out in a final runway showdown that had the theme of evolution.  The judges thought Natasha came out with it originally and lost it, while Jaslene didn’t start with it but ended with it.

After Tyra Banks announced Jaslene as the winner, Jaslene broke down in tears of happiness.  Jaslene said “Every little girl has a dream to be something.  My family believes in my dream just as much as I did, and to be here, I overcame so much.  I didn’t make it the first time, but now look at me, I’m America’s Next Top Model.”  For her prize, Jaslene receives a modeling contract with Elite Model Management, a six page spread in and cover spot on Seventeen Magazine and a $100,000 contract with CoverGirl cosmetics.

Reality TV Magazine
is your source for America’s Next Top Model
news.  For other great America’s Next Top Model news, please also check
out SirLinksALot: America’s Next Top
Model

Topics: America's Next Top Model |

23 Responses to “Jaslene Wins America’s Next Top Model”

1. Anonymous Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 9:58 pm

Hooray! She’s definitely my favourite! Congrats Jaslene!

2. brianna Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 10:26 pm

jaslene is the bomb, so glad she won. renee was an old looking 20 year old who at one point said she thought her life was over when her son was born. whoa. and natasha, well, come on, can a mail order bride be a cover girl?? go jaslene, you’re hot!!

3. Deniisha Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 10:33 pm

I wanted renee to win! Crap…

4. Anonymous Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 10:48 pm

i just feel myself as an american

5. Jacob Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 11:30 pm

I loved her. She’s very down to earth & she’s representing latinas!

6. Fan Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 11:34 pm

Hell yeah Jaslene deserve the win YOU GOO JASLENE

7. bummer Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 11:35 pm

Another so-called reality show decided by execs for marketing purposes. They got rid of the Black girls early and axed the talented white girls too. What a sad way to influence people for material ends. All reality shows are a BIG joke. Do your dirt in public eye and really please the devil, aka your master. America is a joke and will now last long.

8. Al Says:
    May 17th, 2007 at 12:13 am

In the end I thought Jaslene was using her heritage as a gimik to help garner her more support in the competition. When she did speak in Spanish–only in the last episode–her Spanish was patchy and didn’t seem to flow. I think she was trying to counter Natasha’s strong sense of self and culture. Jaslene did deserve to win, but Natasha put up a great fight. It could have gone either way.

9. Anonymous Says:
    May 17th, 2007 at 12:33 am

Jaslene doesn’t have a body to show…flat on the top, and flat on the bottom.

10. Stephanie Caicedo Says:
    May 17th, 2007 at 1:28 am

you go girl omg a latina you represent us mami………………Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo VIVA LAS LATINAS!!!!!!!

11. Stephanie Caicedo Says:
    May 17th, 2007 at 1:29 am

12. Anonymous Says:
    May 17th, 2007 at 3:28 am

How does she represent Latinas? Latinas have a great and gorgeous body. She’s too flat. Also she kept saying how her spanish was pretty bad when in fact, she has one of the worst accents in the history of America’s next top Model…I just don’t get it!

13. Judi Says:
    May 17th, 2007 at 11:31 am

So much for Tyra and the show pretending to be concerned about models being too thin.

14. tnt Says:
    May 17th, 2007 at 2:54 pm

Lets be real, it could have gone either way between natasha and jaslene, they at antm are not going to pick some one who is a wife and mother, look at how many wives and mothers were on the show, did any of them ever win?????

15. Jackie J Says:
    May 17th, 2007 at 3:58 pm

Congrats to Jaslene- you deserved the win.

The other two ladies had husbands who could support them you were a single female who grow up with little. I hope you use your money wisely. Again Congrats to you.

16. Bla Says:
    May 18th, 2007 at 11:32 am

I’m never watching this show again

17. Macy Says:
    May 19th, 2007 at 11:31 pm

Jaslene kept on sayin how she had to go through therapy and stuff, she was tryin to receive pitiness from the judges. how stupid! i wanted natasha since she had a much better personality. Jaslene is mean, and her accent is so bad! same with her teeth

18. janaeyreshaika Says:
    May 20th, 2007 at 1:20 pm

hi deniisha what up dude like her
    tyra not cool they life me youtube
    funny www. youtube.com ok babe so
    realx you not prove walk it out
    and noodie soup chicken and buy a
    drink a yes ah yeah hot you for
    you call you maybe not cool check
    it snap it fingera gang ganz you
    in hella yeah my are girl you due
    wrong go with you party yestdray
    hella how many my friend’s best boy my boy hella yeah funny ha ha sorry you feel famoous girlx yeah dream you full love it leave
    it you heart you self beging so popin why not youtube dance poping
    butt you ass your asswhup so come in oh baby promise me ok thank you god you girl hotttt????????????

19. Jaun Estrada Says:
    May 30th, 2007 at 9:43 am

I am soooooooooo glad that jaslene won , I am so tired of everyone just hating, natasha and renee i bet thier good people but jaslene was destined to win beacuse she is a star.
    go JASLENE.
    Always. jaslene’s#1fan me juan Estrada

20. Anonymous Says:
    November 1st, 2007 at 10:20 am

you are a bitch

21. Anonymous Says:
    November 11th, 2007 at 10:39 am

Jaslene look like if she was mexican because of her acent but we all know shes not she desorves to win.

22. Luis Says:
    November 26th, 2007 at 7:14 am

Well this is all I have to say, Jaslene was a girl who knew what she wanted she kept it cool and she desreved to win 100% It was time for a Latina, Renee was actually my favorite, I dont know about Natasha she just seemed way fake andtrust me I see the encore on VHI and MTV all the time…. Enjoy you THRONE MAMA…..GO MAKE SOME CASH AND REPRESENT LATINAS….Not all lATINAS ARE BOOTILICOUS, everyone is build different….I LOVE HER BODY…..

23. Luis Says:
    November 26th, 2007 at 7:15 am

Well this is all I have to say, Jaslene was a girl who knew what she wanted she kept it cool and she desreved to win 100% It was time for a Latina, Renee was actually my favorite, I dont know about Natasha she just seemed way fake and trust me I see the encore on VHI and MTV all the time…. Enjoy you THRONE MAMA…..GO MAKE SOME CASH AND REPRESENT LATINAS….Not all lATINAS ARE BOOTILICOUS, everyone is builT different….I LOVE HER BODY…..

Comments