American Idol Winner Is Jordin Sparks

May 23, 2007 09:11 PM by Joe Blackmon

Jordinsparks_winsOn the American Idol finale, Blake Lewis and Jordin Sparks kicked off
the musical performances with a duet of “I Saw Her Standing There.”
Next up was Gwen Stefani via a satellite feed from her concert tour.
Stefani performed her new single “Four In The Morning.”

The original American Idol winner Kelly Clarkson returned to the Idol stages to sing “Never Again.”  In the first of the night’s comedy segments, Ryan Seacrest presented a Golden Idol Award for Best Presentation to Big Bird impersonator Margaret Fowler.  The top six American Idol male finalists performed “Ooh Baby, Baby,” and then were joined on stage by Smokey Robinson to perform “Being With You” and “Tears Of A Clown.”

Blake Lewis and Doug E. Fresh performed “The Show.”  After Blake’s performance, Ryan Seacrest presented the Golden Idol Award for Most Original Vocal to Sholandric Stallworth.  The top six American Idol female finalists performed “I Heard It Through The Grapevine,” and then were joined on stage by Gladys Knight to perform “I Feel A Song In My Heart” and “Midnight Train To Georgia.”

Tony Bennett performed “For Once In My Life.”  Ryan Seacrest presented the Golden Idol Award for Best Buddies to Jonathan Jayne & Kenneth Briggs.  Melinda Doolittle and Bebe & CeCe Winans performed “Hold Up The Light.”  In the Ford music video, the American Idol finalists performed “Time After Time.”  After the video, Seacrest presented Blake Lewis and Jordin Sparks with two brand new Ford Mustangs.

American Idol 4 winner Carrie Underwood performed “I’ll Stand By You.”  Clive Davis presented an award to Underwood for achieving six million sales on her debut album.  After the African Children’s Choir gave a special performance, Sanjaya Malakar and Aerosmith’s Joe Perry performed “You Really Got Me.”  Green Day performed “Working Class Hero.”

American Idol 5 winner Taylor Hicks performed “Heaven Knows.”  Jordin Sparks and Ruben Studdard performed “All I Need to Get By.”  Bette Midler performed “Wind Beneath My Wings.”  Former American Idol winners Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, and Ruben Studdard performed a tribute to The Beatles Sgt. Pepper with the American Idol 6 finalists.

Before the results were announced, Randy Jackson and Simon Cowell predicted that Jordin Sparks would win, while Paula Abdul refused to make a choice.  Ryan Seacrest announced that after a world record 74 million votes that Jordin Sparks was the winner of American Idol 6.  An emotional Jordin Sparks said “I can’t thank you for keeping me around, and thank you so much for everything.  Mom, dad, I love you.”

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for American Idol
news.  For other great American Idol news, please also check out
SirLinksALot: American
Idol

Topics: American Idol, Jordin Sparks |

107 Responses to “American Idol Winner Is Jordin Sparks”

1. matt Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 9:16 pm

why wasnt tasia there?

2. Richman Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 9:18 pm

Here are my thoughts from tonight’s show..first, I’m glad I was home to watch since it ran 10 minutes over. After listening to Gwen Stefani, that proves you don’t have to have a good voice to be a star. Tony Bennett can still sing! Kelly can really sing, as well as Carrie. Ruben sings good low. Fantasia was invited but couldn’t read the invitation. I’m tired of seeing the African kids, should we send money again? If Blake would have sung the beat box song during the season, he would have won. Taylor is still ridiculous, how did he beat Kat? I would rather see a concert with Kat, Clay, and Blake over Ruben, Jordin, and Taylor…oh well, until next January!

3. cesar quipuzco Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 9:19 pm

Excellent choice
    Jordin Sparks is our new american idol season 6

4. CESARE Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 9:25 pm

Gracias por este año tan bueno gracias por presentar a dos interpretes dignas de quitarse el sombrero Lakisha JOnes y la gran Melinda Doolitle, ha sido una de las mejores temporadas felicitaciones a Jordin Sparks lo mereces niña espero verte triunfar, felicidades a todos los 12 aspirantes a las buenas a los malos y a los pesimo Hello Sanyayan!!! Nos vemos el proximo año

5. hammer Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 9:34 pm

congratulations to jordin. you were clearly the better singer than blake.

blake, you deserved your place in american idol. good luck on your singing career.

6. Anonymous Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 9:35 pm

This has got to be the FINAL season of American Idol. I am sure of it. I mean, Simon’s already going of to judge that band competition, so what else is there left for American Idol? They obviously have delievered enough untalented and undeserving winners. So enough already, pack up and leave. Let Paula get out of the lime light, and finally realize that her stardom career is over. (Not that she ever had one). Good bye American Idol, GOOD BYE!

P/S: It’s not that I have anything against Jordin’s winning, she obviously deserved it, and being so young, she will definitely be around long, and will break millions of amazing records. Still, I also hope Blake gets offered a recording contract, because I’d like to hear more of his beat boxing and how he turns a dull song into something fantastic!

7. Idlefan Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 9:44 pm

What happened to Kat? We never saw her this season…any thoughts?

8. Brian Klecker Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 9:51 pm

Truely the best singer Jordin won the night but we loved Blakes originality. Good luck to all the idols.

9. Julie Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 9:52 pm

Well I’ve been a Blake fan for almost the whole season, but I won’t be a sore loser. Jordin deserves to win, with her incredible powerhouse voice. I think the votes are right. But I will be buying Blake’s album along with countless other fans!

10. Coolieoh Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 10:00 pm

I think that Jordin absolutely deserved to win tonight. She has great personality and has a beautiful voice. Blake is also incredible as well. And i think that this situation is a win win situation. Both stars will get tons of fame and hopefully continue to make great music.

11. whatever Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 10:03 pm

BOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! melinda should have won the competition. jordin’s good but hello, she is no match for melinda.

12. cobbi Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 10:07 pm

Simon has still 3 more seasons with AI along with the other two judges, so brace yourself. Congratulations to Jordin who from the beginning I predicted to win this season even against with a lot of talented contestants (although some are less talented, can you name them?). Over all, this season has one of the most original singer, Blake and made that far. Then this youthful, talented singer Jordin who possessed the total package as AI winner. To all who made the Top 12, you’re great (not all though), wishing you all at least to have your dreams come true. Til next season.

13. Jenna Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 10:09 pm

Congrads Jordin! http://maplejuice.com/2007/05/23/jordin-sparks-crowned-this-years-american-idol.aspx

14. Rosie Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 10:13 pm

Cool – Now all us big girls have a shot at the big time!

15. realitytvmagazineReader Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 10:18 pm

I didn’t see it as my Tivo cut off at 10:00. The show must have gone beyond it allocated time slot. Thanks Fox!

16. Ticked Off Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 10:18 pm

I Keep hearing the best singer won, but melinda dolittle was kicked off a week ago, just goes to show you that american idol is a popularity contest, and the only reason why blake didn’t win was because he proved that he couldn’t sing last night when he sung that crappy song from the contest winners and the maroon 5 song. he is a horrible singer and just like taylor he is nothing but a gimmick. jordin is definatly a great singer but her voice doesn’t hold a candle to ms dolittle. but thats okay because she they will all make millions of dollars from stupid americans who buy there crap because the T.V. tells us to (yes i am american before there is a racist rant, born and rasied in the U.S. Of A baby) but that is a rant for a whole nother forum :P

17. Tracey Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 10:25 pm

How dare they run over like that? I taped it and had to come on here to find out who won. Very disappointing. Way to go American Idol. I was very happy that Jordin won. Congrats!!!!!!

18. tom and john Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 10:25 pm

Way to go Jordan! you are a true star. We wish all of the Idol contestants good luck in the future.

19. Davood Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 10:26 pm

Thank God Blake was booted off. I really dont get it why this man has made it so far here to the finale. This is a singing competition not a circus!

20. kissnjazz Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 10:31 pm

From the auditions, I thought Jordin was really good and could win this season. But, I thought that it would be between Jordin and Melinda. With the choice between Jordin and Blake, I think America picked the obvious winner based on singing ability.

21. Julie Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 10:33 pm

I thought that all he performances tonight were GREAT!!!! I wanted Jordin to win and YAY SHE DID!!!! Thankyou AMERICA for making the right decision!!!

22. Julie Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 10:33 pm

23. Bored with AI Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 10:33 pm

Oh boy…just what America needs – ANOTHER pop princess! I’ll bet Beyonce’s mom vote for Blake!!!

24. Michelle Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 10:34 pm

Congrats Jordin, you did it!!! You won it, you deserve it!!!! What makes this even better – my husband and I picked our 3 favorites at the begginning of the show and you were my # 1 pick and his got voted off before mine…so sorry honey, guess you’re not quite the talent scout like me!!! love ya!! Not happy with FOX for going over though…TIVO was cut off… :(

25. Uggh Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 10:35 pm

Im just glad it is over. what a joke this season was.

26. Anonymous Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 10:36 pm

Paula is really wasting her time as a judge. She is so dumb to say the least.

All her comments to the idols are so faked, “I love you” “You look beautiful tonight”, etc.

Worse, when asked to pick a winner, she can’t even venture an educated guess.

She should be out….get another judge.

27. Idolfan Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 10:36 pm

Although I have been a Blake fan since day one, and I think that Melinda should have won, Jordin does have a great voice (especially for only 17!!!) and I’m sure that all three of them will hit it big. Blake should definitely do something with his beat boxing because it is an amazing talent! I loved him and doug e fresh tonight. props to all of ya! Love you guys!

28. Denise Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 10:37 pm

I taped the show and missed the ending and came here to see who won. Very irritated that the show ran over. My favorite was Melinda. But, I’m very happy for Jordin because she is a powerhouse singer. Congratulations!

29. AI is a cliche Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 10:42 pm

Jordin the Amazon Pop Princess can cry all the way to the bank! She’s the most one-dimentional and unoriginal AI “winner” yet! How predictable and how, ho-hum, cliched IS she!!!

30. IdolFanz Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 10:42 pm

Hellloo! Before you criticize, you should realize that Fantasia is busy performing on Broadway tonight! She is starring in The Color Purple and she is fabulous!
    Great show tonight, I’m sure she would have loved to be there, but she’s busy working!

31. ugghhh Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 10:47 pm

Hmmm…I WONDER who will sing the National Anthem at the next Super Bowl. Gee, could it be Phillipi Spark’s daughter?! Spare me the saccharin and scripted tears!!!

32. starbuck Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 10:59 pm

Glad it’s over. For now that is but I’m still relieved we don’t have to see Jordin crying her eyes out everytime, or on the rare occasions talk back to the judges just cos she sucked. Anyone remember Paris Bennett? She was about the same age back then and had a good voice too..but why didn’t the producers pimp her up??

33. BLAKE IS THE REAL WINNER Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 11:06 pm

Blake proved once again that he is the real STAR on that stage. Jordin may have a stronger singing voice but Blake electifies a crowd like no other idol before him, he just has that Star quality about him. I have said it before and I will say it again, one does not need a particularly great vocal range to be a superstar, you just need that special something on stage that makes people excited to see you and Blake has that. Madonna started her career around the same time as Whitney Houston and look where Whitney’s career is compared to Madonna’s. Jordin will put out some boring ballads that will be successful but Blake will sell more concert tickets.

34. calie Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 11:37 pm

Jokes are on us when Jordin won! What a flake!Melinda is the star

35. yoyo homo Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 11:38 pm

Jordin will not go far..amateurish and bloated literally

36. annie Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 11:39 pm

Who else would the judges choose? They have practicallly eaten their own vomit—Jordin!

37. Eric Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 11:43 pm

I would have rather seen Blake win. His beatbox with Doug-E-Fresh was killer.

Want more celebrity gossip, visit http://britneyspearsandfriends.blogspot.com

38. asdif5423 Says:
    May 23rd, 2007 at 11:59 pm

jordan deserved her #1 spot, boo hoo about melinda she just wasnt as powerful a singer, blake deserved his spot too, hes very origial and just cool

so what the heck was up w/taylor? he shouldnt’ve won, carrie and kelly and ruben were good

and to the idiot that posted the comment about paula..im not a fan of hers but seriously she didnt say who she thought would win b/c she “cant even venture an educated guess”, you retard, it was because she was trying to be polite and not pick favorites…

overall good season (except for sanjaya) and glad the its over for a while…

39. Amanda Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 12:00 am

Jordon, I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU

40. Dorothy Little Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 12:12 am

I came home from work excited to watch the finale only to find I didn’t get to see the winner! Congratulations to Ms. Sparks for winning but I think the competition this year kind of went down hill once some very good singers were voted off so early and they kept the mohawk boy around for so long….Looking forward to buying Ms. Dolittle’s album since she was the absolute best singer ever to grace the idol stage and I think she upstaged both of the finalist tonight with her song with BB and CC Winans -

41. Dorothy Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 12:14 am

FOX! I didn’t get to see the ending- thanks a lot – this season was funny but unfortunatly the best singer did not win – Melinda, cant wait for your album girl!

42. WCK Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 12:19 am

I got a question, who cares about this overrated popularity contest? It’s always a popularity contest, it’s never been all about the talent in singing. Any competition where the winner is based on votes is 100% a popularity contest. They were giving out awards to the people with the worst god damn auditions, that is 1 example of many that you don’t have to have any talent to gain a lot of popularity on american idol, or to win it.

43. Sanjaya Sucks Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 12:23 am

Congratulations Jordan for deservingly winning American Idol. Melinda Should have been the real winner and not you, but that is because American Idol voting systems sucks. I look forward to seeing Melinda have a career of many hits while you will not do much when it comes to the music business. Hopefully next year they will change the voting system where people have to vote through the computer and have to enter in 2 confirmation codes to vote and the Judge’s get a 50% say in the voting too. That way there will be no more dial Idol and no more speed dial and no vote for the worse. American Idol needs to change there show so the truly talented people win not jokes.

44. Anonymous Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 12:40 am

Well, just because she won AI, doesn’t mean she will become a legend. She can easily be forgotten if the rest of the Idols release good albums.

45. Cool Person Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 12:46 am

Jordin really deserved to win. Blake was very origianal, but i still think that jordin was better. Imagine the felling that you would get to be american idol! WOW! I wanted Melinda to win, but she will get a contract, and so will phil!

46. kiwicat Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 12:50 am

SO glad I didn’t set a timer or I’d have been pretty bummed to miss the end!! I agree that the voting is messed up, but then how could they brag that so many millions of votes came in if they realistically limited the votes. Other shows limit each phone # to 5 calls, which works fine.
    In the end, it doesn’t matter so much who wins. The ones with the talent and drive will end up successful. Melinda can sing, but I don’t feel any charisma from her. Blake’s originality is great, esp. loved how he gave new life to old songs. For all of you grumpy, critical people……why do you watch???

47. Nickie Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 12:55 am

Invested all those weeks and didn’t get to see the Tivoed Final. Thanks, Fox, no wonder Dancing with the Stars won their time slot.

48. Sanjaya Sucks Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 3:51 am

“Jordin really deserved to win. Blake was very origianal, but i still think that jordin was better.”

Jordin did not deserved to win, Melinda did. Simple as that. American Idol has become a joke. It is no longer who is a good singer it is who I can vote for the fastest to keep in the competition. I really hope they change the vote system next year.

49. Esskay Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 6:56 am

I actually stopped watching after the first Golden Idol and turned the TV back on around 9.55 to see the results. The woman was obviously mentally ill. She should not have been made to humiliate herself internationally, she needs help instead.

I am disgusted with what Fox will do for ‘entertainment’.

50. Mel Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 7:46 am

While I believe Melinda has winning material, come on people: she didn’t didn’t have the charisma to secure all of our votes. If she did, Ryan would’ve annoucned her name.

I’m personally a Jordin fan so I’m ecstatic that Jordin won and she deserved it. At seventeen and such an amzing singer with personality? Come on! I am also a Blake fan and even though he wasnt crowned the idol, let’s face it – he’s proven to us that he is an amazing star. Either way, being viewers of Am Idol, why are some of you guys begrudging the show and belittling Jordin and Blake and picking on nitty gritty details of the show?

Jordin is a deserving Idol.

51. Judi Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 7:47 am

I guess I see things differently. I don’t think Jordin was the best, or Blake either — but I do see that a lot of young talented people were given the chance to introduce themselves to us and to showcase their talent. It will give all of those with the right stuff to become stars the jump start they need. Being a star has always been about popularity since it is the public who adores them and buys their records/tickets to their shows.

52. Jeanne Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 8:31 am

Congrats to Jordin! I knew she would win had her picked from the start. In answer to the people who thought Melinda should have won…Melinda has awesome talent and she doesn’t need the American Idol crown. She will make it big just like Jennifer Hudson did. You do not need to be the American Idol to get that record deal or to prosper in the business. American Idol is the biggest audition for all contestants for every record producer to watch for talent. I wouldn’t worry about Blake or any of your other favorites. Jordin is young and will be very marketable, they have alot to work with. Blake is good in his own right, but beatboxing won’t get him very far. Beatboxing tends to go towards the 12 year old crowd as my daughter is 12 and every single one of her friends voted for Blake. Whereas Jordin appeals to all ages. In the end, it really doesn’t matter who wins it is what they do with their national exposure that matters and if they are managed correctly. Good Luck to all of them and I look forward to Jordin’s debut CD and look forward to seeing them all in concert!

53. Kim Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 8:39 am

AI is a travesty NOT a singing competition. How many bubble-gum singers do we really need?? Pop music could use some infusion of real talent like Melinda. Jordin et al. were all generic so called singers who are good for mall shows.

54. Kim Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 8:39 am

55. Richman Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 9:10 am

The problem with Melinda is that she would not be a pop singer. She would be more like Kimberley Locke and her songs would be on the WARM/LITE/R&B style stations. The mainstream would never hear her songs. Only Kelly, Carrie and Chris play on pop stations. Even Clay had limited exposure on pop stations. Ruben and Fantasia never! I actually don’t think she sounded that great when she sang with her former backup singers…

56. Cee Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 9:55 am

I agree with the previous comments that AI is a platform for talented singers to be heard. Remember what the music industry was before AI? There was rampant nepotisim because big named singers were pushing their family memebers, friends, and MONEY to get recording contracts for no-talent wannabes, (Think Paris Hilton). AI has given us some incredibly talented singers, and I for one am so glad to have the opportunity to get to hear some amazing talent via AI. The judging is what it is. To degrade, insult, nit pick these people because you personally do not like them is so juvenile. It shows lack of respect for yourselves. Congrats Jordin, you did excellent. I am proud of all of all of the contestants. Nice thing is that they behave much better at their getting booted off the show prematurely than some of the people commenting here

57. Julie Cannon Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 11:27 am

Yeah Jordin! How come Katharine McPhee didn’t come back to perform this season?

58. Marcedes Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 11:52 am

Yeah, like Blake and Sanjaya could outsing Gwen, go take some aspirin.

Tony Bennett can still sing!

No Kidding, what a revelation!

Kelly can really sing,

I didn’t care for her performance last night!

as well as Carrie.

She is great!

Ruben sings good low.

Ruben can still sing!

Fantasia was invited but couldn’t read the invitation.

Bullshit! Fantasia is on broadway asswhole, and is doing great. Try being truthful instead of belittling her!

I’m tired of seeing the African kids, should we send money again?

If wasn’t for the explotation of gasp Americans and other Euro countries in the past. Africa would not need our help! We have all benefited from the resources of Africa. You forgot to mention that while you were being tired. Moran!

That was the problem, Blake incorperated to much beatboxing, when he just sang, it was evident that he could not sing that well!

Taylor is still ridiculous,

Taylor could supercede all Idols, if he gets the same marketing as Doggatry and better producers who cater to his gendra. Taylor did not get that, as Kelly, like Carrie and like Chris. You forgot to say that! I believe Clive Davis said as much last night.

how did he beat Kat?

Easily, he was the better singer!

I have agreed with all the winners, only Melinda should of been in the final two not Blake. Had that happened and Jordin still won, then it was what it was. Melinda will have a stellar carreer, so I am not worried.

Congradulations Jordin, for your win.

Let’s not be so sour about the winner. It is what it is!!!

59. Anonymous Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 1:36 pm

Jordin Sparks rocks!!!!! So does Blake, but I am happy with Americas pick. JOrdin you shine and you are so awesome.

60. Mike Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 7:06 pm

Did you see Melinda w/her group? 29 Year old Pro! I’m glad Jordin won! Jordin connected with more people who voted (regardless of age), she made you feel as if you were watching a person become a star before your eyes! I did not get that feeling with Melinda. However, many believe she is the better singer. I would say a better technical performance, which would also come with a more mature seasoned singer like Melinda. How can you not like Jordin? She’s a freggin KID! CONGRATS JORDIN! BRAVO! Melinda, you’re a class act. Too bad some of your sore fans are not!

61. Sanjaya Sucks Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 7:53 pm

How can I not like Jordan because she sucks and does not deserve her win. It a joke the best singer did not get picked this year. Melinda is the best singer and a 1000 times better than Jordan. While Jordan will become a big joke of the music industry, Melinda will be doing multi platinum albums. Just wait and see.

62. Mike Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 8:30 pm

To Sanjaya Sucks,

Perhaps its just a matter of taste for some. 1000 times better? Wow. I’m not one to rub salt into a wound but along with my wife who also liked Melinda, I admire and appreciate your passion and loyalty……but lets get real. Melinda should have competed with another age group! Even with that said. I personally think Jordin was the better singer. In addition, maybe many people next time would make sure they vote!

63. Jordin won deal with it Says:
    May 25th, 2007 at 1:21 am

Did you see Melinda w/her group? 29 Year old Pro!

Daughtry had a group, Latoya had a group, Bo Bice had a group, Constantine had a group, what is the issue? Melinda was not with her group, she was singing with Bebe and CeCe winans, she sang backup for Cece Winans. The Winans sing gospel.

The fact that Melinda can sing anything shows why she should of won.

No, at the end we the Melinda fans had no choice. hhhmm let’s see, Jordin or Blake. LOL, it was not to hard to pick! Not much of competition between Jordin and Blake.

She may of made you feel that way hotpants, but she did not make all of us feel that way. Melinda made us feel that we want to buy her CD.

I did not get that feeling with Melinda.

Gee! I wonder why?

However, many believe she is the better singer.

Many had no choice for the sake of saving American Idol, a show we all enjoy.

I would say you are wishing!

How can you not like Jordin?

How can you not like Melinda?

She’s a freggin KID!

Melinda is a star! She should of won!

CONGRATS JORDIN! BRAVO!

Been there done that, sent out my congrats to Jordin. I am glad it was her and not Blake, but wish it was Melinda and not Jordin.

Melinda, you’re a class act.

yes she is.

Too bad some of your sore fans are not!

To bad Jordin and Blake fans couldn’t stop gloating when Melinda was booted from the competition. You should stop putting the Melinda fans down, because we helped Jordin win by voting for her.

Mike you have a big mouth, you are should think before you post.

Get over yourself Mike!!!!!!

64. Yea right Says:
    May 25th, 2007 at 1:35 am

The problem with Melinda is that she would not be a pop singer.

Lmao another revelation. Let’s see, Carrie Underwood did not sing pop, and she made it just fine! Kelly Clarkson did well and then became spectacular when she was able to sing in her gendra and range in rock. Clay Aiken is more of a folk singer. Ruben Studdard and Fantasia are more soul and Gosple as Taylor Hicks.

Do you think Richman if Chris Daughtry put out a album of pop instead of rock, that he would of been successful? Do you think that Carrie would of been as successful if she did not sing Country?

American Idol has to learn to allow those winners to sing on their level, then they will have a array of stars.

American Idol does not mean just pop music to me, it means that the winner is talented and will be successful singing music that they are confortable with.
    She would be more like

Kimberley Locke and her songs would be on the WARM/LITE/R&B style stations.

There is no such thing as warm/lite R &B.

The mainstream would never hear her songs.

With the right producers Locke has the voice, talent, personality and could be very successful.

That is quite a large assumption since all of those you mentioned are played on many stations. Depending on the state you reside in.

65. Mike Says:
    May 25th, 2007 at 7:30 am

Bo Bice, Latoya, etc. All those you mentioned…did they win? That was my point idiot! “Hmmmm” lets see….who really has the “Big Mouth here?” Think before you post? Who the hell are you? I’d kick your little silver spoon fed ass…jerk!!!!!

66. Anonymous Says:
    May 25th, 2007 at 9:06 am

To Stupid uneducated Mike

Your going to try and kick my ass, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. You little mutant dwarf! Puleezzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Just when I think, “Surely this person has reached and encapsulates the limits of Internet tedium” you go and push the boundary even further.

Maybe you wouldn’t read like such a pathetic loser if you weren’t so dumb that even blondes tell jokes about you

In conclusion, why don’t you go away and play Russian roulette with all chambers fully-loaded?

In closing, I helpfully suggest that you support your local Search & Rescue Unit, and get lost.

67. Mike Says:
    May 25th, 2007 at 8:16 pm

Hey, who ever you are. You’re reading too many comic books! It really dosn’t matter what we think, or if we are really impressed with your big words. The main thing is that YOU believe that you’re a Super Hero! How about ‘SUPER JERK!!” You sound like a Career Student living off of mommy and daddy with nothing to do but insult people. Well that’s what my spidy sense tells me. Hope I spelled everything right Doctor.

68. Richman Says:
    May 26th, 2007 at 12:12 am

Marcedes, first, learn how to spell..second, I like Gwen but she is not a great singer and I didn’t compare her to Blake and Sanjaya..third, I can’t complement Tony Bennett without getting grilled for it? Fourth..Fantasia sucks as well as Taylor, and Fantasia is a single mom that can’t read…what a great role model. As far as Africa, if you think it’s problems are because of the USA and Europe, then you better read your history. That country has gotten over a trillion dollars of support from the entire world in the past 20 years and it has gotten worse year after year. A country could build an entire infrastructure with that much money. Africa’s problems begin with it’s people and culture. The USA had only been around for 231 years and look what we’ve accomplished. African (as well as the Middle East)cultures have been around for thousands of years and refuse to change. The average African woman has seven kids….SEVEN! Why? The mothers are starving so why bring seven more kids to the starving world? I don’t want to hear about “there is no birth control” How about not having sex? Especially since 40 million Africans have AIDS. Sure there are warlords still there but America had our own Civil War but we have kept the “United” in the United States while most of the rest of the third world has constant conflicts over land and religion. So if you don’t like this great country, I’m sure the Peace Corps will be glad to take you to Africa to volunteer. Also, YEA RIGHT and whatever names you are using to post, in my town there is a Warm format radio station, a LITE format as well as a couple R&B formats so what in the Hell are you talking about? And what is wrong with Mike’s first post? He expressed his opinion like all of us here and explains his positions and gets jumped on? GROW UP! Mike, there seems to be a lot of uneducated kids out there and it scares me that they are the leaders of tomorrow. They can’t even spell moron right (moran)

69. Mike Says:
    May 26th, 2007 at 2:01 am

One reason American Idol is so popular is that not often can a whole family of ALL ages sit down and have an interest in a T.V. show. No vlugar rap. No killing or news about war. It’s interesting how this show has brought so many other issues to the table (especially here). Who is being superficial when we right away assume that Jordin won because she is pretty? I come from a music family. Have a great Aunt that played in Hollywood, cousins in the music business and myself played various musical instruments for over 34 years. Many times went to “winterland” in San Francisco in the late 60s early 70s. Santana, Blue Oyster Cult, Eddie Money, Led Zep (Oakland), too many to list. Seen Temptations at the Circle Star, Gladys Knight, Neil Diamond and Johnny Mathis at other places. I LOVE ALL MUSIC. It seems like we are rooting for football teams. Lets not take our ball and go home because our favorite did not win. Melinda is a pretty women with a great personality. We should try closing our eyes when people sing. I know I’m all over the place here, but I defend American Idol. It’s great show!

70. To Richaman Says:
    May 26th, 2007 at 12:12 pm

You should check your own grammatical errors before you boldly try to correct anyone else.

” Ruben sings good low” huh

LMAO

Example

71. To: Stupid Mike Says:
    May 26th, 2007 at 12:16 pm

Your ignorance is stunning! Have you considered suing your brain for non-support?

You must have a very large brain to hold such a vast amount of sheer ignorance!!

You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

You live and learn. At any rate, “you live.”

72. Richman Says:
    May 26th, 2007 at 10:19 pm

Yup, nice comments…you can’t even spell my name right. Sorry if I said “good” instead of “well”. That was my bad. What is not my bad though is your lack of intellegence. Your parent (not parents) must be really proud of kind of raising a special ED child that obviously is in the bottom of the class.

73. To richman Says:
    May 27th, 2007 at 8:25 pm

Has it ever dawned on you stupid!! that I think so little of you, that I could not be bothered to spell it correct?

What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or interesting to read?

Most repair manuals are far more interesting than you, and far less turgid to read.

Did I spell that right? LMAO

Look over your Gibbering Moronese once more. Your grammer is pitiful.

74. Mike Says:
    May 28th, 2007 at 12:41 am

Must have hit the nail on the head! Just curious to see your response. As usual, your lashing out with your usual insults confirms it. Little angry boy at home with his Dictionary and Blow-Up Doll sitting at his computer, Mommy and Daddy sleeping while he stays up late (past 11 pm, because he’s a rebel) and surfs the internet. It will be Ok little bootie! Hang in there!

75. Mike Says:
    May 28th, 2007 at 12:56 am

Oh…one other thing. How do we address you? You can call yourself anything. Just stick to one?!

76. To stupid Mike Says:
    May 28th, 2007 at 2:34 am

You are not just curious, your thrilled that somebody is paying attention to you!

You have that certain nothing.

At least I know how to use a dictionary, can you same the same stupid!

To sum up: you are about as smart as your rubber bow tie and two left shoes suggest, Bozo. Now, go curl back up in your corner, and continue chewing on your toenails.

77. Mike Says:
    May 28th, 2007 at 9:16 am

Have to admit, your creative comments are funny (at times) Have a good life. Hope you find a job soon.

P.S. and a Girl friend!!

78. Richman to stupid chicken poster Says:
    May 28th, 2007 at 10:28 pm

There you go again! Embarrassing yourself with absolutely no concept of…well, anything. As you are a leader of tomorrow all I can ask you is “can I get mustard on my Big Mac” when I come into your restaurant. So you admit you can’t spell my name but spelling “grammar” wrong really takes the cake. (or in your case it takes the welfare check). Hey I thing Goodwill is hiring, wait, your aren’t qualified.

79. Richman to stupid chicken poster Says:
    May 28th, 2007 at 10:34 pm

You are rubbing off on me moron…about Goodwill…YOU aren’t qualified. No matter how I say it however, the meaning is still there.

80. To Stupid Mike Says:
    May 29th, 2007 at 1:45 am

I could say the same thing about you. You seem to be on all the message boards, sticking your big nose in everyone’s business.

Get a life, a boyfriend and a job that doesn’t involve bee Keeping.

If ignorance were a disability, you’d get the full pension.

Anyway, this started when you thought you had something to say about my post to someone else.

I was not talking to you at the time or even taking your little thoughts under consideration.

81. To Rich dumpster Man Says:
    May 29th, 2007 at 1:55 am

LMFAO- Just as Rich laid up ole man corrects me,He mispells a SIMPLE word like “think” ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, he he he, Now who is the fool?????

The local garbage dump is looking for you. Hurry and apply, you will be the first in your generation to actually have a job! Working with the small of garbage will leave you in your daily element. No doubt you smell like sewage.

I used to think that you were a gibbering idiot. Now, after reading your latest post, I have a much lower opinion of you.

You have the warm personal charm of a millipede and about as much class as a bucket of mucous lodged on top of a dumpster.

You are an absolute jerk and have a face like a bulldog chewing a stinging nettle while taking a constipated dump in a heat wave.

heh heh

82. Richman Says:
    June 1st, 2007 at 11:42 am

Nice. If you ever have kids, they would be the kids with flies for eyebrows and big bellies, like you. You were born with a hangar in your head, as you were the abortion that lived. You chewed your way out of your mom’s stomach like the alien did in “Alien”. Take that. Actually, you did nave a few funny insults on your last post…good job! (for an moron) You are probably an idiot savant without the savant part.

83. Anonymous Says:
    June 5th, 2007 at 10:25 pm

Blow yourself Richman, you are an idiot. Apparently having the last word is on your agenda and on the blog owner’s agenda.

I am censored and rich hag is not. Oh yea, very fair of you.

Have a good life; there are other bogs to rock and roll with richag.

See ya

84. Richman Says:
    June 6th, 2007 at 6:20 am

You are probably censored because of your room temperature IQ…or maybe it’s because you can’t even spell IQ. You weren’t as funny this time. Funny looking yes, witty, no.

85. To: Richhag Says:
    June 8th, 2007 at 6:35 am

You seem to misspell many words yourself. My IQ is just fine thank-you!

How about yours? You seem to thrive and hang on my every word. If you were so beyond my scope you would of ignored what I had to say! Yet everytime I post, your waiting for me!

You amaze me! I didn’t think it was possible for one person to possess such a vast reservoir of undiluted gibberish!

To respond to your abortion quip, “you were an accident that should have been flushed!”

You were sired by puke drooling giggling beasts that killed themselves in recognition of what they had done! Your alleged birth into this world. You are the moral equivalent of a leech!

I am embarrassed by the knowledge of your own existence. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same human species as you!

If your brain matter were axle grease, there would not be enough in your head to grease the dynamo on a lightening bug’s ass.

FYI, I represent a group who are anti Rich Hag, you know those people who you insist on annoying all the time! Think about it. You can think or is that way to much to ask, to have you think about the those person’s you have mistreated online!

86. Richman Says:
    June 8th, 2007 at 10:22 am

Finally a good insult or two. They must be some that your mommy, daddy, step-daddy, and foster-parents told about you when you were little. Actually, you are still little mentally. BTW, you keep messing up “your” instead of “you’re”, nice going Einstein. If ignorance is bliss, you are the happiest person in the world. I’m glad I have such influence over you and your Neo-nazi followers. If you are their leader, it would be like having the ugliest house on a bad street. Back to AI, you would probably go out with the fat lady in the skin tight yellow outfit in the finale….oh wait, that is probably you!

87. To: Rich Hag Says:
    June 8th, 2007 at 5:54 pm

I gave you more then a good insult or two. Of course, you are so unaware, that you thought my insults were praising you. The old saying is true. Once a parasite always a parasite.

You seem to dwell on social causes, such as welfare, abortion, step- parents.

I am quite positive you could only be describing your miserable life. You seem to have much knowledge on those topics, and you cannot seem to get it out of your posts.

You have the physique of a hippo; you spend your days with your big gut hanging over pants that fit you when you were an infant. You spend your days, picking the nits out of your hair.

ohh you want to get into the fat insults. Oh, okay!

You are so fat that folks exercise by jogging around you!

You are so fat that NASA has made plans to use you to shore up the hole in the Ozone layer.

You are so fat that you make Olympic sumo wrestlers look anorexic.

You rich hag are so fat that when you pass gas you launched yourself into orbit.

The bird woman in the yellow is probably your girl!

Here’s a tip: no one will ever know that you’ve had a lobotomy if you wear a wig to hide to the scars; stop posting your drivel on message boards, and learn to control the slobbering.

No doubt, your life is so dull, that you can actually write your diary one week in advance.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

88. Richman Says:
    June 13th, 2007 at 10:20 am

Funny, for you…you were so fat as a kid that when you were lost your picture was on all four sides of the milk carton…you are so fat that your blood type is Ragu…you are so fat that you use bacon for a band aid…you are so fat it took flesh-eating bacteria 3 weeks to eat you…how could NASA keep a person suspended in mid-air? Besides, it would be impossible for someone to be 100 miles in circumference. BTW, your feet smell so bad that your odor eaters ate for for an hour and threw up!!! Ooohhh, SNAP!

89. You are soooooooooooooo fat richhag Says:
    June 15th, 2007 at 9:01 pm

LMAO, it took you five days to come up with these one two insult for dummies insults. I am very disappointed. Just as I thought we were bonding and on the same wavelength. To say your insults suck would be an understatement. Where was the thunder? Where was the lightning?

It is just as well you can type, for if you had to speak your mind, you’d be speechless.

Oh little one, I will have to train you better! There’s a good boy, now sit! Thata a boy! and learn!

You are so fat, rich fat hag that that you make Free Willy look like a tadpole!

You are so fat that the last time you saw Beverly Hills 90120 was when you weighed yourself!

You are so fat that when you went to purchase a waterbed they put a blanket over Lake Michigan.

You bad breath hag are so fat that your waist size is equator!

You are so fat dullard hag that you had to go to Sea World to get baptized.

You are so fat rich hag that when you tripped and fell on 1st street you landed on 42-second street.

You are so fat that your clothes come in three sizes, Extra Large, Jumbo, and Oh-My-God-It’s-Coming-Towards-Us!

90. Richman Says:
    June 19th, 2007 at 9:15 am

Gee, so you’re saying you can insult people better than me, your foster parents must be proud. That will be a cross I will have to bear….
    You are so fat it looks like you ate Ruben and Mandisa for lunch and came back for Lakisha for dinner (did you like the AI references?)
    Your breath smells so bad that when you exhale your teeth duck!
    You are so ugly that when you walk into a room the mice jump onto chairs.
    You are so stupid that the last crossword puzzle you did had 14 down with three “z’s” and a “4″ in it.
    You suck so bad that Hoover is using your face for it’s next vacuum cleaner.
    You are so stupid you put a quarter in a parking meter and waited for a gumball.
    Your mom is so ugly that Bill Clinton wouldn’t sleep with her…
    SNAP!

91. To RichHaggarth- Snap Says:
    June 27th, 2007 at 6:12 am

Gee, so you’re saying you can insult people better than me

Oh, I am sorry, were you saying something?

Yes, I am saying that I can insult you! better then you have had before. If I had not insulted you, you would have ignored me. You have not, every time I can count on you to reply.
    Not only are you replying you are trying to outdo me, though, I see you have struggled with this and made sad attempts to come up on top.

your foster parents must be proud.

Here is a good lesson for anyone that is reading our exchange. What rich hag is doing, is trying to solicitate information out of me. He throws out fragments of what he hopes is the truth and would like to see me respond in anger, denial or defence. As we have all witnessed rich hag has failed miserably.

That will be a cross I will have to bear….

Ohhhh the dramatics. So sad!

You are so fat rich hag that when you have your picture taken all that you see is your bellybutton.

You are so fat that when you stepped on the scale to weigh yourself you said say, that is my phone number!

You are so fat rich hag, that when you say you try to exercise you take a 30-second jog around the bathroom.

You are so fat richag that when you jumped in the ocean the Whales started to sing “We are family”

You are so fat Rich Hag that when you tried out for American Idol the stage started to sing A-B-C-D-E-F-G-get this fat Hag off of me.

You are so fat that when you fell you made the Grand Canyon.

Your breath smells so bad, that One dragon’s breath is bad enough, but five?

You breath smells so bad that it likened to road kill.

Your breath smells so bad that you were named Vapour breath.

You are so ugly Rich Hag that my dog’s bowel movement looks better then your face.

You are so ugly rich hag that when the Terminator said “I’ll be back he left running.

You are so ugly rich hag that you make blind people cry.

You are so ugly rich hag that your reflection in the mirror ducks.

You are so stupid Rich Haggard that you stuck a battery up your butt and sang I got the power!!

You are so stupid you don’t know the number to 911
    You are so dumb you were locked in a grocery store and starved to death!

Your mom’s soooooooooooooooooooooooooo ugly, I mean really uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy that everyone on the planet feels debased just knowing that she exists and she produced you.

Your mom’s soooooooooooooooooooooooooo uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy that only a rotweiller will sleep with her!

I was going to suggest a lobotomy, but then I thought, My God! Rich haggard has already had five!

Snap, Snap, Snap!!!

I would of responded sooner, but I was I no hurry to further humiliate you!

92. Richman Says:
    June 27th, 2007 at 11:30 pm

wow. i’m speechless. you must have been a court jester in a past life. you really can serve up the insults. yup, you can serve…in fact, the Waffle House must be proud to have a server like you! You must practice your insults upon weary, drunk guests late at night after the bars close and they file in to your tables. I think your previous job before the Waffle House was a rodeo clown that got hit by the bulls too many times…YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO GET OUT OF THE WAY!! Hey, Jerry Lewis called, he wants you for the next poster child. He says don’t look so stupid though, Oh wait, you can’t help it. Hey, I saw your baby pictures, weren’t you the one one with the big belly and flies for eyebrows? Or was that your mom? I bet your mom has a loud bark! She’s also so fat, when she hauls ass, it takes her 3 trips…she is also so fat, the horse on he Polo shirt is real. You are so ugly, a bank robber gave you his mask to wear. You are so ugly that when you were born your mom screamed, “IT ISN’T MINE”. Your breath is so bad, people look forwards to your farts. You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ugly, the Grinch smacked you with his 39 1/2 foot pole….Quadruple in your FACE….SNAP! OH, that felt good!

93. Anonymous Says:
    July 4th, 2007 at 10:18 pm

Hello

94. Anonymous Says:
    July 7th, 2007 at 2:21 am

Your post was pathetic, it was really grasping at straws, You did not even come close to insulting me, it was more trying to follow my lead. .

The Anti-Moron software on my PC went crazy when I started to read your post. You never seem to type a post without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge.

To sum it up: I’d rather pass the world’s largest kidney stone than read another post from you.

You are weary, flat, stale and unprofitable. You have all the appeal of rabid snake.

95. Anonymous Says:
    July 7th, 2007 at 2:22 am

You are so wide and grotesque that the Brooklyn Bridge collapsed when you tried to go Bungee Jumping off it. You are so fat that the elephants throw you peanuts at the local Zoo.

96. Anonymous Says:
    July 7th, 2007 at 2:23 am

You are so huge that people think the Grand Canyon is a ditch once they see you.

Your breath smells so bad that even dogs run away whimpering.

Your breath smells so bad that everyone automatically thinks somebody puked and had the diarrhoea at the same time.

Your breath smells so bad that in comparison, I’ve come across decomposing dog carcases that are less offensive to the senses than your bad breath.

97. Anonymous Says:
    July 7th, 2007 at 2:23 am

You don’t even have a face that your mother can love; you are so ugly that your mom had to get well and truly, drunk before she could breast-feed you.

You are so ugly you have a face that would give Freddie Kruger nightmares. You are so ugly that Freddie Kruger denied he was your father.

98. Anonymous Says:
    July 7th, 2007 at 2:25 am

Your mere is a dumbwitted, stray dog-humping, panty-licking, clitoris-munching, zit-nibbling, shieeeeeeeeeeeeet -brained dingbat! It is the only conclusion I could come to, when she birthed you.

99. To Richag Says:
    July 7th, 2007 at 2:26 am

This is no battle of wits between you and me. I never pick on somebody who is unarmed.

Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your twelve-year-old computer turning greener, and chewing on your toenails .

Dullard Hag, do yourself and everyone else a favour: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

In closing, I suggest the next time that you feel an urge to embarrass yourself and bore others, that you summon all your might, and resist.

Your post makes slugs and other invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners.

Snap, Snap, Snap and Match!

Had to break up my reply to get this on.

100. Richman Says:
    July 14th, 2007 at 11:12 pm

I think you have wwwwaaaaayyy too much time on your hands! Such a beautiful summer, and you’re trying to no avail to out-snap me. Waiting, aimlessly, wanting, for my witty reply. If you had half a brain, well, you would have half a brain. Did Corky from Life Goes On give you your so-called insults? My spider plant has better insults than you. Oh, your mom says hi. I did pass the world’s largest kidney stone and it was you. You’re so stupid you think Taco Bell is a Mexican phone company. You probably got fired from the M&M factory for throwing away all of the W’s. You’re so stupid you sold your car for gas money. You’re so stupid you bought a solar powered flashlight. You’re so ugly you entered an Ugly contest and they told you “sorry, no professionals” Take that, you amateur!

101. Buh bye Richhaggarth Says:
    July 16th, 2007 at 12:24 am

(((( yawn))))

If that is all you can muster up, then I will have to say buh bye. You are a bore, and a very dull one at that. I just can’t go on deriding your ignorant statments or any of the rest of your drivel.

It is a beautiful summer, this is the reason it usually takes me so long to reply to you.

Don’t you ever have a point beyond giving your fingers some exercise by dancing them randomly over the keyboard? You don’t know to much, but are the the one person who lights up the message boards and web forums when you leave it.

You have validated what we have thought of you all along, that all the waste from human reproducation was poured into every fiber and cell of your being. You are a waste of flesh.

“It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.”

102. I won richhaggarth Says:
    July 16th, 2007 at 12:27 am

One last thing, I won the battle of words, you were not even a close second. There there, lizard face, we know you always finish last, you simply have to accept that is your destiny and place in life.

The match was won, you lost, deal with it.

103. Richman Says:
    July 16th, 2007 at 6:06 pm

You are finally right about one thing Moose Breath, I wasn’t a close second, I was sooooo far ahead of you I lapped you and was coming up behind you when you gave up this battle, like a coward! My destiny is to whip morons like you into descent shape to defend itself in a battle of words. So far, you have failed miserably. I guess I couldn’t expect more from you since you are possessed with a room temperature IQ, and you live in Alaska. I heard one of your brain cells died…what will the other one do? Anyway, go out and play. Don’t forget to wear your helmet. SNAP!

104. Rich naggarth Says:
    July 16th, 2007 at 7:50 pm

(((((((((((( Yawn))))))))))))
    Coward! Are you talking about the many times you were run off of message forums, banned, made an outcast and laughed at?

Your reply just proved what I have been saying all along, your to stupid to know when to bow out and leave it alone. No Lizard Vomit breath, you just couldn’t leave it alone. You much prefer to try to have the last word. Everyone hates you and you know it.

See ya you worthless bag of filth. You are boring, dull, not up to my standard of competiveness.

FYI, we took turns at the insults because we all hate you so much. Have a good life ( smirk)

105. Richman Says:
    July 19th, 2007 at 9:24 pm

What in the world are you babbling about, Monkey-Face? (sorry if I insulted any monkeys out there) I’ve never been banned, censored, of kicked off ANY board. Show me one…if you dare! You must hate losing, even though you do it so well! (last word, locked and loaded), I know you will respond, because your small, micro-brain tells you to. POW!

106. ha ha ha ha ha - Loser Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 12:45 pm

Oh what a gorgeous day. I had such a great week, I just didn’t feel like replying to you right away. I thought I would let you check every day to see if I DARED to respond. You have only proven what I have stated all along, you have no life, if you did you would of ignored my posts, you have not! You virtually want to have the last word even if it means making an ass out of yourself. Very well done Richaggarth.

You were banned, kicked off, censored, virtually told to shut your hole. What? You don’t remember several of those groups that you caused a commotion on.

You know what I am talking about. I would post the name of the groups but in the interest of privacey, I shall not. You know it happened, you can deny, pretend, LIE, but you are nothing more then a troublemaker on several groups.

Have a good life, I will not be responding to you, asshole, because, well, you don’t have anthing refreshing to say to us. You just continue on with your parnoid babbling about nothing.

Pow, BOP, SMACK, LMAO, once a loser always a loser! You Richhag live in a fantasy world with nothing but the insects to talk to.

If you choose to keep replying, then so be it! You and your friends the cockroaches can have a party talking to yourself. I imagine even the cockroaches will get bored and say adios butthole.

107. dilieria Says:
    July 27th, 2007 at 1:25 am

How do you do…
    [url=http://fioricet–ok.blogspot.com
    The Pleasing text and design!
    [url=http://tramadol–dol.blogspot.com
    Forgive that beside You was little ed!
    [url=http://no-faxing-payday–loan.blogspot.com
    Good stuff, very nicely done.
    [url=http://adipex–db.blogspot.com