Click On VH1 To Search For Next Great Fashion Photographer

June 27, 2007 12:11 AM by Joe Blackmon

From the producer of “America’s Next Top Model” and “Pussycat Dolls
Presents: The Search for the Next Doll,” “Click!” will give 10 amateur
photographers the chance to live out their wildest fantasies in pursuit
of their ultimate dream: to become the next great fashion
photographer.  Our cast will live and work together in a downtown L.A.
loft while being guided by world-renowned fashion photographer Russell
James.

These aspiring photographers will embark on a series of photo shoots meant to challenge their creativity and expose their individual weaknesses.  For the first time in their lives, the cast will work with supermodels and high-end professionals, while traveling to exotic locations – all to capture that one perfect shot.

Whether it’s shooting on the deck of a schooner in the midst of a storm, or trying to get a supermodel to cuddle up to a Siberian tiger, our cast will face daunting tasks and obstacles that will test their talent, desire and drive to be the next great fashion photographer.

“Click!” is executive produced by Ken Mok for 10 X 10 Entertainment.  Jim Ackerman is executive producer for VH1.

Topics: Click |

52 Responses to “Click On VH1 To Search For Next Great Fashion Photographer”

1. Egan Foote Says:
    June 27th, 2007 at 8:54 am

I’m not sure I’ve ever heard a more boring idea for a reality show.

Egan, out.

2. Warren Says:
    July 10th, 2007 at 8:54 pm

I got a call back today and am going to the casting for this show. Personally, traveling to exotic locations and working with supermodels doesn’t sound boring at all!

3. Timothy Becker Says:
    July 12th, 2007 at 5:36 pm

WHERE CAN I FIND THE CASTING IN NYC! Egan….where did you find the castings?

4. Timothy Becker Says:
    July 12th, 2007 at 5:38 pm

Opps….I mean Warren.

Anyways…please help!

5. Carla Johnson Says:
    July 17th, 2007 at 7:32 pm

Has any one heard anything about this new show Larissa aka “Bootz” is going to be hosting its call “INTERRACIAL LOVE A SEARCH FOR A BLACK QUEEN”. it all over the internet. Let me know if you heard of this show.

6. James Buckley Says:
    July 19th, 2007 at 3:13 pm

Larissa aka “BOOTZ” to host a new reality show “Interracial Love”.

Yes I heard that Larissa was going to be the host of this new reality show “Interracial Love” it going to be on Vh1. Its about a white guy that is looking for his black queen and his sons are going to be on the show. His sons are half black and half white. Here is the Link where I saw the page about the show. This Whiteboy is fine also, let this sister get on the show. I can’t wait to see this show.

Link: http://www.myspace.com/207983320
    copy and past to your address bar.

7. Wanda McNeal Says:
    July 19th, 2007 at 3:19 pm

VH1 I SUPPORT THIS SHOW AS A BLACK WOMAN ITS ABOUT TIME YOU HAD AN MAN THAT LOVES HIMSELF SOME BLACK WOMEN NO MATTER WHAT COLOR HIS IS!

I just saw the myspace page for this new show “Bootz” is going to host this whiteboy is fine and his sons I am not even going there. I can’t wait for this show. Brothers can always find time to date a white girl its time for us sister to try something different. I must say this man takes care of his sons. Which are half black that means this is not his first rodeo with a sister. Nothing but love for you Whiteboy. I found the link to the shows myspace page just by going to Google and putting in “interracial love a search for a black queen” it was first one on google. Vh1 I support this show. its about time.

Wanda

8. James Buckley Says:
    July 19th, 2007 at 3:20 pm

Larissa aka “BOOTZ” to host a new reality show “Interracial Love”.

Link: http://www.myspace.com/207983320
    copy and past to your address bar.

9. James from the Bronx Says:
    July 19th, 2007 at 3:43 pm

“Interracial Love”

I can’t wait to see this show this is going to be the next great reality show. I am so excited to see a show of this subject. why to go VH1 about time you get it right. Rock of love was a joke! Where can I see this page your talking about I want to see the father and sons of this show.

Jame from the Bronx

10. Lakesha Says:
    July 19th, 2007 at 3:45 pm

Give big up to “Interracial Love” the next great reality show. I have to say this show is going to be off the hook. Thanks for the link this looks like one down whiteboy. How does a sister get on this show?

11. Lakesha In Boston Says:
    July 19th, 2007 at 4:13 pm

“Interracial Love”

Much respect VH1 a sister loves where you going with this show. I love Larissa aka “BootZ” she is going to keep these sister in check for this whiteboy. I just saw the photos this guy and his sons are going to have black woman lined up around the corner to be on “Interracial Love”

Lakesha

12. Malik Says:
    July 19th, 2007 at 4:42 pm

Whats this about “Interracial Love the new reality show”? I have been getting hit up on all the blogs about this new show. Is Larissa aka “BOOTZ” hosting it? Is it going to be on VH1 and when? Help a brother out I want to know the inside scoop. I bet this is going to be great. I agree VH1 about time you get it right. That damn “Rock of Love” is some garbage. Any one find out Halla back at your boy.

Malik

13. Lamont J Says:
    July 19th, 2007 at 10:00 pm

I just got out of a chat room that confirms Larissa Bootz will be on this new reality show on VH1 coming sometime in January 2008. Its call “Interracial Love” it about this white guy that only dates black woman and has two sons by his ex-wife which is Black. They say his sons are beautiful kids. I am about to do a google to see if they have a web page.

14. Bronx Love Says:
    July 19th, 2007 at 10:04 pm

Yeah I heard the same thing about this new reality show “INTERRACIAL LOVE”. I also heard its will be the first of its type. I can’t wait to see this show. I am hyped about it. I saw the page the guy and his sons are so cute. I can see why any sister would want three in her life. sign me up I would love to meet them. I think its going to be bigger and better then Flavor of Love. Us sister in NYC got nothing but love for you “Interracial Love”

Bronx Love

15. Natasha Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 1:30 am

I can’t wait to see this new reality show. Its about time black woman stop being dissed. why to go “Interracial Love” I love the name of this reality show. It rolls right of the tongue. I bet this is going to be bigger then “Flavor of Love” Go find your queen Whiteboy! I am not mad at you.

Natasha

16. Mike from Philly Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 12:55 pm

Thanks for the info on that new show “Interracial Love” I am a product of a White dad and Black mom so I am down with this show. I think its about time and so cool that VH1 is putting this show on the air. Do you know when it will air? Someone tell me something. The youngest of the two sons looks like i did when I was his age. I saw the page what a nice looking family just missing their black queen. I do have a question do you think they will cast any mixed females because my sister has Two sons as well and she would be great for the show. I really hope every one supports this show no matter what color they are. I really think this will open some eyes.

Mike

17. Lauren Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 12:58 pm

Mike,

I agree with you about this show, I think Interracial dating in love have been going on for a long time but I feel White America has wanted to push it under the table. I want to say good for you VH1. What seems so real is this man is raising his sons. This is so good for America to see. I am a white woman and date outside and inside my race. I am very touch after seeing the photos of this man and his sons. America is truly going to fall in love. VH1 you got this one right. Rock of Love on the other had I don’t think so!

Lauren

18. Mika Queen NYC Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 1:00 pm

I am so happy that this show is taking place. I was so shocked to here that there will final be a show about an interracial family and love. Is this not what America is about? Thanks for the link this man and his sons are very lovable. VH1 thank you from a Bi-Racial woman for doing something that is long over due.

19. Mika Queen NYC Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 1:01 pm

20. Lamar J Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 1:03 pm

I have to agree with all you people why is it ok to see a brother lick myself with a white woman and has been like that for years. Let a sister try something new. I support this show Interracial Love. VH1 you hit this one out of the park great job. You have the support of Tulsa Ok

21. Mike from Philly Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 1:04 pm

Any of you heard when this show is coming on? Is it true it will be on VH1? I am so happy to see this show and can’t wait.

22. Wornika Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 1:07 pm

I know thats right about time VH1 gets it right. I just want to support this family and this show. I am so tired of seeing things that are not real. This is the most real reality show I have heard about. A white man raising his sons. I feel its time for this man to find his queen no matter what color she is!

23. James Lovely Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 1:09 pm

I think this show is some a bunch of bull. Why should he get to pick his queen what is so great about him and his sons. I saw the page I support his son because they have black in them but I don’t support this white man. I am not going to lie I would watch the show just because its something never done before.

24. Thomas James Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 1:19 pm

Everyone I just confirmed through a source that I have at VH1 they are going to be the first Network that will have this show “Interracial Love A Search For A Black Queen”. A friend of mine works in programing and this show is a lock. There is still not a lock on the Host. The lock is on the family. It is a father that is white and his sons are half white and half black. I heard through my source it could be either Mo hosting or Larissa aka “Bootz” can you imagine Mo and Larissa competing for the same Job. Thats a laugh in it self. My source says this show is a lock they feel its going be bigger then Flavor of Love

25. Mika Queen NYC Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 1:22 pm

James,

How reliable is your source? I mean come on like someone is just going to confirm all that. How do you know this person. I believe it going to happen however how long will they put it on the shelve before releasing it? I think this is the best reality show to come along in a very long time.

Mika

26. Thomas James Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 1:26 pm

I am very sure due to that fact this is an assistant to the Director of Programing for VH1, I have been friends with this person for over 12 yrs and every time this person gives me the 411 on something they are right on. I heard it will be televised sometime in early 2008. Let it be none my information is always on point.

TJ

27. Mike from Philly Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 1:27 pm

Tj,

Thanks for the 411 on Interracial Love and give ups to VH1!

28. Mika Queen NYC Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 1:28 pm

TJ,

You the man or should I say the operator for getting the 411 on this show. I agree big up to Interracial Love and VH1!

29. Lauren Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 1:29 pm

TJ,

When you get the date for release hook this blog up. Much love for Interracial Love. VH1 you did you thing finding this man and his sons.

30. Jessie Hartford CT Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 3:00 pm

I just saw posted on a Blog that MO is going to be hosting this new show Interracial Love to redeem herself from not helping the women of charm school. I heard she wants to help this man and his sons find their black queen.

Jessie
    CT

31. Mika Queen NYC Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 3:01 pm

I just saw the same blog on myspace, It was coming that VH1 was doing the show and MO was hosting it. Are you talking about the reality show “Interracial Love”?

32. Jessie Hartford CT Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 3:04 pm

Jessie
    CT

33. Jessie Hartford CT Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 3:04 pm

Jessie
    CT

34. Jessie Hartford CT Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 3:06 pm

Yeah thats the blog I saw it on as well. Yes the show was this new one we been talking about. Monique is going to help this guy and his sons find their black queen. I think she will be great on Interracial Love because them women did not want help at least this father with his sons are looking to better their lives and bring a strong black woman into their life.

35. Thomas James Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 3:07 pm

I agree Monique is going to be great on this show and she can help this man find hist Interracial Love and his black queen.

36. Bronx Love Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 3:08 pm

So you telling me there has been announcement that has confirmed it is offical that Monique is going host Interracial Love?

Bronx

37. Thomas James Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 3:10 pm

thats whats every one is saying Monique Is going to be the new host of this show Interracial Love. Ups to Monique and VH1 because Larissa would mess this all up for this man and his kids. You go Monique this is a man that wants your help. I am of full support of Monique being the host.

38. Nj Sutton Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 4:22 pm

Monique to be the host of “Interracial Love a search for a black queen”

I just want to support this show Interracial Love. I did not like the idea of putting these two boy on a show with Larissa however know that Monique is hosting I am all for it I think she can see the value in this reality show a single dad raising his two sons looking for their queen. I can’t wait it been to long they need a show like this.

Nj Sutton

39. NaNa Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 11:31 am

What is this I just heard? Monique from charm school is hosting a new reality show. Whats it about and who is on it? If any one has any info let me know I love Monique I hope its a better show then Charm school that was not good for her image.

Nana

40. Jessie Hartford CT Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 11:35 am

Yes it is truly Monique is Hosting the first all black women cast the show is call “Interracial Love” its about a white guy that has sons that are mixed black and white. I think that the father and sons are searching for their black queen. Monique can put her name on this. I think this my be the biggest reality show to come along in quite sometime. I also heard its the first reality show about Interracial Love. Go get you black queen whiteboy I am not mad at you.

Jessie

41. NaNa Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 11:42 am

So it is true then Monique is hosting this new reality show “Interracial Love” go ahead girl. I was watching that stupid Rock of Love last night and had to turn it off. I am so happy VH1 is doing quality with this show. I must say I am really looking forward to this show. Its about time VH1 but on something real not fake. I also saw this man and his sons. I have one word for these three Beautiful, they are simple a lovely family. Monique you should be so proud to help this man and his sons find their queen.

Nana

42. NaNa Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 11:42 am

Nana

43. Thomas James Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 11:56 am

It’s true VH1 is going to be the network for this new reality show “Interracial Love”. I just got down a blog party about this new show Interracial Love. It is true that VH1 is doing this show. I heard sometime in 2008 it will be on TV. I am so excited to see a Interracial family on TV. I was raised with my parents being black and white. I always felt there was never anything on TV to compare to my family. I am so happy thank you VH1!

Tom James

44. Lanette Says:
    July 25th, 2007 at 11:53 am

VH1 to host new reality show “Interracial Love”!

Wow! thats all I really have to say. It’s about time they have something real on reality TV. I can’t wait to see this man and his family looking for their black queen.

Lanette

45. Shalonda P Says:
    July 25th, 2007 at 11:54 am

I know thats right! Big up for “Interracial Love” the next great reality show. I can’t wait to watch thank you VH1 for something with substance.

Shalonda p

46. NJ Says:
    July 25th, 2007 at 10:14 pm

I know that right I am so tired of seeing stupid shows like “Rock Of Love” it is about time VH1 that you put a show on with some real substance. I am so happy the “Interracial Love” will be on in 2008 it give a reality TV junky like me something to look forward to. I am so glad there is a big rally around this show. I saw the sons they are so cute I can’t wait to see who they pick out for their dad. VH1 I am so supportive of this show. Big up to “Interracial Love”,

NJ

47. Vern Franks Says:
    July 26th, 2007 at 8:47 pm

I just heard on a blog that VH1 is going to be the Network for “Interracial Love”. I was told that this show is going to be on TV sometime in early 2008. I am going to love this show.

48. Frankie Norstad Says:
    July 27th, 2007 at 1:33 am

I just heard about Click! yesterday… does anyone know how I can find out more info? I am a 24 year old awesome female photographer. I would LOVE to be on that show! Any information would be sooo greatly appreciated!

frankienorstad@gmail.com

49. Lynn Says:
    July 29th, 2007 at 2:06 pm

I just wanted to respond to your new reality show that is going to be on VH1 “Interracial Love”. I fully support this reality show. We have already started a Interracial Show Club. This club wants to know what day and time this show will be on. I hope you pick Sunday night at 9pm. We have 17 woman in this club that is going to watch Interracial Love every week. Please let me know when this show will air.

50. Lynn Says: