America’s Got Talent Ten of Twenty Semi-Finalists Perform

July 18, 2007 12:05 AM by Joe Blackmon

Agt_kashifTen of the top twenty acts performed in front of the America’s Got
Talent judges.  Even though the decision is now in the hands of the
viewers, the three judges were still able to offer their feedback.

The ten acts that performed were Johnny Lonestar, Julienne Irwin, Kevin James, Robert Hatcher, Jonny Come Lately, Kashif, Butterscotch, Sideswipe, Manuel Romero, and the Glamazons.

Some of the most interesting feedback from the judges was directed at Bollywood dancer Kashif.  After Kashif was put through to the top twenty, some viewers protested that Kashif and fellow top twenty semi-finalist Boy Shakira were not as talented as several of the other contestants that were passed over.

After Kashif’s performance, judge Piers Morgan said “The reason I buzzed you is that,to be honest, Kashif, don’t take this personally, but I mean you have no talent.  You’ve got the personality of a flat pancake, and frankly you dance even worse than I do.”  However, Sharon Osborne disagreed and said “I think before the end of the year everybody will be doing the Kashif at all these clubs.  I think you’re amazing.”  David Hasselhoff said “Kashif, I don’t understand Piers, because he did vote you through the first time.”  Hasselhoff also went on to add, “I can think of a dream, a bad dream that my career is over, and I’m now in Bollywatch.  And when I looked up there, it looked like Baywatch,I don’t know,on acid.”

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for America’s Got
Talent
news.  For other great America’s Got Talent
news, please also check out SirLinksALot: America’s Got
Talent

Topics: America's Got Talent |

7 Responses to “America’s Got Talent Ten of Twenty Semi-Finalists Perform”

1. nila Says:
    July 18th, 2007 at 9:03 am

Jerry Springer is doing a great job. Some of the 10 acts remaining are absolutely fabulous, others are at best ho hum.

2. Larry Says:
    July 18th, 2007 at 9:39 am

SANJAY IS BACK! His name is Kashif!! PLEASE NOT AGAIN!!!

3. Richman Says:
    July 18th, 2007 at 9:58 am

What was Kevin James thinking with that halloween store lame trick? His last trick was awesome then he goes on the semi with a wiggling hand? He deserves to go home!

4. Bobbie Prater Says:
    July 24th, 2007 at 10:15 pm

AMERICA’S GOT TALENT ROCKS!:)

5. BJ Says:

7.)Terry Fator
    8.)Boy Shakira
    9.)Calypso Tumblers
    10.)The Duttons

6. Anonymous Says:
    July 26th, 2007 at 7:57 am

After Sanjaya everyone’s looking for their own.

7. Amanda Berger Says:
    July 27th, 2007 at 11:55 am

I have to tell when I saw Terry Fator Do what a wonderful world with Kermit the frog I just started crying. Kermit is something I shared with my mother who passed away with cancer when I was 12 so to see this was just so heart warming Terry has Talent!! Way to go Terry!!

Comments