Big Brother Results – Joe Barber II Evicted

July 19, 2007 08:05 PM by Joe Blackmon

Joe_barberAfter the power of veto ceremony, Joe campaigned for votes to stay in
the house.  Eric received his America’s Player choice direction to try
to get Joe evicted from the house.  Kail told Dick that she was going
to vote for him to stay, but then she went and campaigned against him.

Dick called Kail out for campaigning against him and called her a liar.  During the elimination ceremony, Julie Chen asked the ladies in the house if Jen’s unitard could become a new fashion trend, and Jessica said “No, I don’t think it will.”  During the interview segment, Dustin’s best friend Nate talked about some of the things Joe did to Dustin.

Before the live eviction vote, Joe asked the houseguests to follow through with what’s been said, and Dick joked that he had been so shy and introverted that he wanted the chance for everyone to get to know him a little bit better.  By a vote of nine to one, the houseguests voted to evict Joe Barber II from the Big Brother house.  After Joe left the house, Julie asked him how it felt to get outplayed by his ex-boyfriend Dustin, and Joe said “Julie, it absolutely kills me.”

For the head-of-household competition, the houseguests had to answer true or false questions.  For the tiebreaker question, the final three of Daniele, Dick, and Mike had to answer how long in hours Jen had owned her unitard.  Dick won the head-of-household competition.  The new America’s Player choice was revealed to be a vote for who should Eric try to get nominated.

Reality TV Magazine is
your source for Big Brother 8
news.
For other great Big Brother 8 news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother

Topics: Big Brother |

13 Responses to “Big Brother Results – Joe Barber II Evicted”

1. Phil Says:
    July 20th, 2007 at 2:31 am

I’m so happy Evil won. Kail is so going down. Her Mrs. Robinson alliance is so exposed!

2. Nicki Says:
    July 20th, 2007 at 10:43 am

I am so happy that Dick won also, but I feel bad for Joe. He was fun to watch. I hope Kail and Jen are nominated for eviction. If Dick does not nominate them he is crazy!

3. Anonymous Says:
    July 20th, 2007 at 11:05 am

Glad, too, Evil Dick won HOH. Let’s get the phoney, Maggie clone out now!!!! Jen is too fun to watch but it might be fun to throw a nomination at her. There is no one like Jen ever on this show. Result: She’s funnier than HOLLY!!!

4. MIke C Says:
    July 20th, 2007 at 11:06 am

Sorry on the above comment on mean Kail must go. She seems so phoney. That the guys didnt vote Dick means that alliance is going down!!!Yeah!!!!

5. Big Bro Fan Says:
    July 20th, 2007 at 7:15 pm

I am glad Dick won HOH. I am hoping he puts up Jen who is beyond stupid and Kali. I agree with Mike C, she is a phoney, not genuine and thinks she can sail right to the win.

What bugs me is that the rest of the household has not figured out that there is an alliance. Not that there is much of one, since her alliance did not do as Kali wanted.

6. stephanie Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 12:28 am

can someone tell me WHY CAN’T THEY SING?

7. Joe's Big Nipples Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 9:50 pm

They can’t sing due to CBS not wanting to pay for the rights to use the song. I read that in the All-Stars, Evil Dr. Will used this to hide things from the audience so it was a surprise when it aired.

8. Trixie Says:
    July 22nd, 2007 at 1:14 am

I am so glad that Joe is gone !
    Dick got HOH, nominated Jen and Kail, lol…. jen is going next !
    I have the showtime afterdark, she ate dinner in a towel the other night, who does that, lol.

9. Kathy Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 10:46 am

Glad to see someone else watching the Showtime Big Brother After Dark! I’m addicted and it’s really making me lose lots of sleep! I love that it gives previews of what’s coming up, i.e., that that nominations are several days in advance of what airs on network TV. The Power of Veto competition has already taken place — although it will air on Tuesday. Jen won so will presumably take herself off. I’m thinking that Dick will put up Mike but I would so rather see Kail — and then Jen — go home! Last night, it showed Dick and Danielle gettinig into a huge fight, though, and Danielle commenting to Amber that she’d like to get HOH and put her dad up. I would still love to see the members of the Mrs. Robinson alliance (sans Nick) go first, though! I AM loving Dick — and Nick who happens to be from my state so is my “local” favorite.

10. Trixie Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 5:21 pm

KATHY ! lol the local favorite I get to cheer on is….um I even hate to say it, she is JESSICA, UGH! yea, I know, you are jealous. Yes I am starting to have a chg of heart on EvilDick, I at first thought he might be a loser, but I think he is pretty cool so far. I was surprised that they do all those competitions before hand. Whats with NICK AND DANIELLE ??

11. Anonymous Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 7:49 pm
  12. Kathy Says:
    July 24th, 2007 at 9:54 am

TRICIA — UGH! Does that mean you got to cheer on Jessica AND Carol at the start? Aren’t they from the same state? If I were Danielle, I’d be just as PO’d at Nick as Dick. Nick treats her more like a child than Dick does. I think Dick is right when he says that Danielle is too close to Nick that she pretty talks to almost no one else! I do love Dick but think he’s too caustic to win it all. I just want to see Kail and Jen out ASAP!

13. Kathy Says:
    July 24th, 2007 at 9:55 am

OOPS! I meant Trixie, not Tricia!

Comments