Big Brother Results – Nick Starcevic Evicted

August 02, 2007 08:06 PM by Joe Blackmon

Nick_starcevicAfter Nick got put up on the block, Daniele told him that she tried
really hard to keep him from getting put up.  Nick walked off and told
Daniele that it sucked that she knew the whole time and didn’t tell
him.

Dick angrily accused Jen of throwing the power of veto competition in order to use Jameka to get her off the block.  Daniele went off on Jen for being rude to her in the house.  Jen accused Daniele of having poor values, and Dick poured tea over Jen’s head.  Nick, sporting a new Mohawk, joined in and told Jen that nobody cared about her.

The America’s Players choice was revealed to be that viewers voted to have Eric try to get Kail evicted from the house.  At the eviction ceremony, Julie Chen asked Dick if he would like to apologize to Jen for pouring tea on her head, and Dick said “Absolutely not, I just wish the glass was more full.”  After the live eviction vote, Julie Chen revealed that by a vote of six to two Nick Starcevic was evicted from the Big Brother house.

After Nick left the Big Brother house, Julie Chen played a video for him where Eric revealed that he was America’s Player and had cast the vote for Kail that Nick got blamed for.  The head of household competition was called “Time’s Up.”  The houseguests sat on bars that swung back and forth like a clock pendulum.  The episode ended before the head-of-household winner was revealed.

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for Big Brother
news.  For other great Big Brother 8 news,
please also check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother

Topics: Big Brother |

17 Responses to “Big Brother Results – Nick Starcevic Evicted”

1. Arne- This weeks HOH Says:
    August 2nd, 2007 at 10:21 pm

I think it sucked that Nick had to leave. It should of been Kail.

Good News the HOH competition is over Danielle is HOH. The last three were Dani, Kail, and Jen,
    Jen who seemed to be trying to cheat at the end of the competition was disqualified.

Kail made a deal with Dani that she would not be put up.

2. Steve Says:
    August 2nd, 2007 at 10:53 pm

Makes no sense the deal Kail made. She’s said she didn’t want to make sequester house, but with this deal(assuming it’s followed), she would be guarnanteed of making the sequester house. I think Danielle has to go for Jen this week. But she might not nominate her- I’m thinking the best way to get rid of her may be the back door…..

3. Rosanne Says:
    August 2nd, 2007 at 11:17 pm

I guess nice people in the Big Brother House never win Nick was the most appealing house guest,and awfully good to look at.
    If Eric thinks he is a good replacement for Nick, then he is sadly mistaken. If we could vote to eliminate Eric, he would be my first choice.

4. buckr2010 Says:
    August 3rd, 2007 at 12:21 am

America’s player is America’s most annoying houseguest…Oh wait except for whiny, gossipping, backstabbing Amber. Did you see those Crocodile tears over Nick, who was always so great to her, she came up with the idea to evict him!

5. Arne Says:
    August 3rd, 2007 at 1:57 am

Steve,

I agree with you, the person that should leave is Jen. She really is annoying and she seems to annoy people in a very sneaky way.

When they were in the endurance competition, Jen was making comments about Dani’s boyfriend waiting for her at home. Of course ED started going after Jen.

Jen hates Dani for no reason, other then Jen considers Dani competition and I don’t mean the BB8 comps.

6. Arne Says:
    August 3rd, 2007 at 2:00 am

buckr,

I know! She was the one that suggested that Nick go up. Then she lied and said she really didn’t know. She cries at the drop of a hat. I think that Amber is playing a nasty game with people. Nobody suspects her of anything because she cries , nobody wants to upset her. I think at least I hope that they start focusing on her better.

7. Corran Says:
    August 3rd, 2007 at 3:31 am

Great job America, couldn’t even get your player into sequester. If anyone has read the feeds, Eric’s cover has been blown wide open and now that Dani is HOH, she is plotting with Dick to backdoor Eric and get rid of him this week. Jen, Zach, and Kail will now all be able to go to sequester, and will not be targets, but I expect Dani to honor her word with Kail and not put her up. Most likely Zach and Jen will be put up as noms and the HGs will all decide to backdoor Eric.

8. Mike C Says:
    August 3rd, 2007 at 9:05 am

Sad to see Nick go–why is Kail still in the house??? I hate the thought she makes sequester. Dani should put her up anyway. I still like Jen. But she will go up for sure. And win the Veto!! If they backdoor Eric, that’s all to the good. But why is Zack still there??

9. Kathy Says:
    August 3rd, 2007 at 9:38 am

I’m concerned that the “group of 7″ is factioning off with people talking about getting rid of Dick and Danielle. So I think Dick and Danielle should set up an alliance with Zach and maybe Jessica who seems most upset by Eric’s betrayal. But I still think they should be getting rid of Jen NOW. To me, Kail is not really a threat, although I, too, cannot stand her! NOW it’s getting interesting!
    P.S. For those watching the live feed on Show2, the other night Dick, Zach and Nick were talking sports and Nick — or it might have been Zach — mentioned something about the MN Timberwolves and Kevin Garnett. Too bad — that same day, KG was traded to Boston. I can only imagine how Nick — who’s from MN — will feel when he gets out and here’s about the KG trade and the bridge collapse! So much truly has happened since he’s been in the house.

10. FunnyGirl Says:
    August 3rd, 2007 at 11:40 am

I can’t stand Amber…that girl needs help, there is no way that someone healthy can cry soooooo much…plus I hate her because she lied to Nick….i mean come on Amber…you are the one who said: “lets backdoor Nick” and then when Dustin nominated him, she ran to Nick and started crying…what a pathethic loser…
    And I am so sad that Nick had to leave….it sucked big time..and his speech and what he said to Daniele was so cute….
    I wish Nick could go back to the house, like Kayser did before…..
    LOVE YOU NICK>>>>>>>

11. Kathy Says:
    August 3rd, 2007 at 11:45 am

Great idea, FunnyGirl — bringing Nick back. I’d be willing to bet that if they did like I think I remember them doing to Kayser — having America vote — there would be a good chance Nick would return. And as much as I hate/dislike Jen and Kail, I’m almost beginning to think that I would rather have them get rid of Amber before either of them. But then I worry that Jen IS a threat whereas Kail is not. Amber is pathetic! I love Dick’s comment on Showtime last night about the holy roller liars in the house. I’m sure he was referring to Amber and Jamika. I also have to laugh when I see Jamika and Amber with their heads together talking religion while Amber is constantly using the f-bomb. Can you say HYPOCRITE?!

12. FunnyGirl Says:
    August 3rd, 2007 at 11:50 am

Hahah…Dick really said that about Jameka and Amber….thats so funny…
    Yeah i agree with you Kathy, about evicting Amber before Jen and Kail….i don’t like Jen just because she was so jealous of Daniele and Nick’s relationship…and Kail, o my God, i have no comment on her..
    GO DICK AND DANIELE…

13. cari Says:
    August 3rd, 2007 at 12:05 pm

I’m confused. Please give more detail about how Eric’s cover has been blown!!! PLEASE!!!!

14. Kathy Says:
    August 3rd, 2007 at 1:49 pm

Cari, I wish I could but I’m not exactly sure. Watching Showtime 2 last night, they didn’t show/tell us directly. I’m inferring that they’ve just finally added up the votes and determined that Eric was the only one who could’ve voted against the group. Oh, it just occurred to me, Eric’s cover as America’s Player has NOT been blown; it was the cover that he was the one who voted against the group of 7 the last two times. And then I believe that something was said or happened just as Nick was leaving I think. I heard — but didn’t see — Danielle and some other female (Jessica?) talking that they knew within 5 minutes of Nick’s leaving that they had made a mistake. I’m surmising that Jen ‘fessed up about something, too. You see, the Showtime 2 feed only shows what’s actually going on at the moment and doesn’t give much detail about what happened before. So we often get to see the aftermath of something without seeing the actual event! That’s why I still must watch the CBS shows to fill in some of the blanks. What I like best about it is that you get a chance to find out ahead of time some of the stuff that’s going on. Like I’ll probably know before Sunday night who will be on the block. Yea, I’m loving Dick. The phonies in the house can’t stand someone as direct as he is. But I’m beginning to think that he and Danielle are finally starting to play the game. Before the religious nut comment by Dick, he was having what appeared to be a sincere heart-to-heart “love fest” converation between Dick and Jameka and then he made that comment later on.

15. Arne- Cari hope this helps Says:
    August 3rd, 2007 at 2:28 pm

Cari,

In the live feeds during the endurance competition, somebody had a blimp that said save Nick, don’t trust Eric or Amber. When the endurance competition was over. Dick, Dani and I believe Zach where questioning who was the persons that was doing the alternative vote, they knew it was not Nick. Eric started to studder and get nervous. So he kind of outed himself.

Although BB8 had told the houseguest not to look, some of them looked.

In the meantime, Jen was trying to get them to tell her what the blimp message said, nobody will tell her including Zach.

It sounds like the target is Jen.
    I would put her up and not backdoor her. I think most of the people are sick of her.

Also Nick had told Dani not to trust Jemeka before he left, she did share that with ED. But, Jemeka is not the target so far. They all want Jen out. Dani said if Eric is the one that they will deal with him later.

16. Lisa Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 2:11 am

ED is the entire reason that the house is so limited on booze this season.

That so sucks!

17. Betsey Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 5:16 pm

I was so upset to see NICK go. he didn’t deserve that…he was so loyal at least to Daniele anyway….I am rooting for Dick and Daniele to go all the way…I don’t think that they will let Nick back in the house,because Julie Chen revealed to him that Eric is America’s player…they aren’t going to let him back into the house with that information…sucks though because i would love to see him back in there with daniele they are so cute together.

Comments