Big Brother – Daniele Wins Head Of Household And Nominates Jen And Kail

August 05, 2007 08:15 PM by Joe Blackmon

Bb8_bannerDuring the head-of-household competition, an airplane flew over with a
banner that said “We (heart) Nick! Amber & Eric are liars!  LNC is
the Nerd Herd.”  Evil Dick tried to get into the heads of Kail and Jen
to make them fall.  Kail and Daniele were the last two, and Daniele
swore she wouldn’t let Kail go home if she dropped.  Kail let go, and
Daniele won head-of-household.

After the head-of-household competition, Daniele confronted Amber over if she was the second vote to keep Nick.  In Daniele’s head-of-household room, she received several pictures of her boyfriend.  Daniele told Evil Dick that she thought Eric was the one that had betrayed the group in the vote.

In the head-of-household room, Evil Dick and Daniele told Jessica that Eric was the weasel in the group.  Jessica told Eric that Evil Dick thought he was in an alliance with Kail and was planning to target him for elimination this week.  The America’s Player challenge for Eric was revealed to be that he should try to get Jen nominated.

Eric confronted Evil Dick about creating friction in their alliance by casting suspicion that someone wasn’t voting with the group, and Evil Dick got upset and started screaming at Eric.  At the nomination ceremony, Daniele nominated Kail and Jen.  Daniele said that she nominated Kail because Kail was seen as a threat and Jen because she didn’t like the way that Jen was playing the game.

After nominations, Kail said “It takes a certain amount of mental strength to be a pawn, and in all truthfulness, it’s a very scary spot to be sitting in.”  Jen said “I don’t know if anyone’s noticed like everything that I do like I am just having fun, and I just like doing new things which is the only reason I’m here.”  Daniele said “I may have nominated Kail and Jen for the third time for eviction but that’s actually not my plan.  My plan is going to cause an uproar in the Big Brother house.  There’s going to be a lot of jaws dropping on the floor, and I think a lot of people are going to be absolutely shocked.”

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for Big Brother
news.  For other great Big Brother 8 news,
please also check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother

Topics: Big Brother |

16 Responses to “Big Brother – Daniele Wins Head Of Household And Nominates Jen And Kail”

1. lab2king Says:
    August 5th, 2007 at 10:13 pm

This season has been great so far. Anything we can get eric to do is a positive…makes the show that much more interesting.

2. Fan Says:
    August 5th, 2007 at 10:25 pm

Well if Daniele’s plan works his going out soon

3. cj Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 1:39 am

I think Eric might have screwed himself this time listening to America, he may be going out the door this time. It may be working against him.

4. JENMAC Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 2:20 am

I THINK IT’S GENIUS. PEOPLE REALLY THINK HE HAS ANOTHER AGENDA… VOTING THE WRONG PERSON OUT SO HE CAN PUT THE BLAME ON OTHER PEOPLE. NO ONE ELSE HAS GONE INTO THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE AND DID THAT. IT SEEMS MALICIOUS WHEN IT ISNT. THEY ARENT TARGETING ZACH THIS WEEK AND HE VOTED TO KEEP MIKE AND NICK ALSO THE PAST 2 WEEKS. I DONT SEE HIM GOING HOME THIS WEEK. HE HAS CAMRADERIE WITH EVERYONE.

5. Kathy Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 10:49 am

I voted in the America’s Player question that Eric should agree to go to the final 2 with Danielle. I think it would just kick booty if Danielle decides NOT to put Eric up on the agreement that Eric vote to evict whoever she puts up to replace Jen. Then she should put up Dustin or Amber and America should tell Eric to vote Dustin/Amber out. Then Eric would be FORCED to be the final/decisive vote to evict Dustin/Amber which would then even out the 2 sides. This could get VERY interesting!
    By the way, there was a discussion between Eric and Jessica on Showtime 2 last night which was very interesting. Eric was telling Jessica about a conversation he had had with Amber where Amber told him that she has had 2 abortions and has told her boyfriend — who she claims to love so much — that she has been pregnant 2 other times and had had 2 other abortions. So her boyfriend thinks she has actually had 4 abortions when she’s actually had 2. And Eric said that she’s pretending to be Christian to get in good with Jameka! I’m becoming less and less of a fan of Amber and Dustin all the time.

6. Judi Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 11:04 am

SOOOOOOOO tired of all the crying. Doesn’t Amber ever dry up? Is she mental? Eric is looking like a little snake which may not be his fault but the fault of what America is having him do. Jemeka can’t be trusted for as long as it takes her to leave the room. Wonder if she meant to cause a lot of trouble or if she just doesn’t think.

7. suebird Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 11:45 am

Do any of you know who sent the plane with the banner over the BB House??
    If it wasn’t “Big Brother” who was it? They asked Eric to work with them – they couldn’t have turned around and done him in.

8. Dallas Fan Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 5:00 pm

PLEASE send AMBER home. She is out of control with all her emotions. Poor girl is NOT stable! Danielle is a very negative skinny B… Hope she does not take the booty home! So glad Nick is gone, too much PDA for me to handle. Hope boyfriend at home wises up. He looks too nice to deserve this kind of unfaithfulness. Big Brother 8 is good. Am enjoying Showtime After Dark, except for so much bad language. It really takes away from the enjoyment of watching. How can these girls be reading their Bible one minute then using such terrible language the next minute. Oh well…

9. Arne Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 9:50 pm

I am starting to warm on Danielle, I find her to be smart. She did figure it out way before the plane thing. I am going cold on Eric, he somehow annoys me, but I wouldn’t like to see him go on account of us.

I agree, Amber is a must to go.
    I liked to see Jen go.

I rather see annoying Kail stay for awhile.

Who is under the radar, Zach. I don’t know why they don’t like him, he never says much.

I already know who wins the HOH and other very interesting results, but…………. I will not spoil it for anyone. Unless you want me to. :D

10. Kathy Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 11:09 pm

Arne, how can you know who wins the HOH when it’s not held until Thursday? And Dallas Fan, how can you say — as Jen apparently thinks, too — that Danielle has been unfaithful to her boyfriend? From what I’ve seen and gathered, at the most Nick and Danielle kissed. She has not been unfaithful to her boyfriend at all. I, too, would love to see Danielle put up Amber. Then AC’s tell Eric to vote for Amber and then it would be buh-bye Amber and her tears. Maybe then she could go and have another abortion.

11. Kathy Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 11:20 pm

ARGH! Show2 is not coming up! I wonder if there’s a problem with the feed. Did anyone get to see tonight’s (Monday’s) show? Any big news? Who did Danielle put up on the block?

12. Arne Says:
    August 7th, 2007 at 1:14 am

Kathy,

They completed the Hoh yesterday, even before the show air. Live feeds. I will not ruin it for everyone but it will be exciting.

It is getting good.

Lots of surprises.

13. Kathy Says:
    August 7th, 2007 at 9:23 am

OK, Arne. You don’t need to reveal the HOH (although I wouldn’t mind knowing) — but can you tell me if it’s from the gang of 5 (i.e., Dustin’s group)or from the outsiders’ group? I MUST KNOW!

14. Mary Says:
    August 7th, 2007 at 2:51 pm

Bye Bye Dick
    Dick is bordering on the side of total abuse towards Jen. I am amazed at how well Jen can take it. He is an evil person, no pun intended. I hope he at the very least is embarassed of his actions once he leaves the BB house.

15. mandee Says:
    August 7th, 2007 at 9:00 pm

my 2 cents: hmmm dick is an ASS i cant stand him, he makes me sick to my stomach, and his daughter, oh hell no danielle. her boyfriend is a moron if he continues their relationship. HELLO she made out with nick on live television. how’s that for a liar. eric as far as i’m concerned is only doing what america is telling him to do, and some psychotic reject fan proved to be nothign but a loser with that banner plane, seriously…nothing better to spend your money on??? effing eh. i think eric is gonna pull this off, and i can only pray that dick is the next one out that door. i hate him and his daughter and i hope to see jessica and eric in the final two.

16. Mary Says:
    September 7th, 2007 at 11:18 am

Tsk Tsk Zack. Zack had his chance last night at veto ceremony. Had he used it, Dick would have no choice but to put Danielle up and then Zack and the other player could have voted off Danielle. I hope Tamika wins HOH and is able to get rid of Dick or Danielle. Think Smart!

Comments