Big Brother – Jen Wins Power Of Veto And Eric Goes On The Block

August 07, 2007 09:09 PM by Joe Blackmon

Jen_kail_bunniesOn Tuesday night’s Big Brother 8 episode, Jessica revealed to Eric,
Amber, and Dustin that Evil Dick and Daniele planned to get the power
of veto and backdoor Eric.  Eric also revealed to Jameka what was going
on.  Daniele recruited Zach as an ally to avenge Nick.

Daniele, Jen, Kail, Zach, Dustin, and Jameka competed in the power of veto competition, and Amber served as host.  The power of veto competition was called "The Numbers Don’t Lie," and houseguests made bids on a number of sticky situations.  The final question was how much money between zero and two hundred and fifty thousand dollars would each houseguest give up of the total half million dollar prize.  Jen won the power of veto by bidding to give up two hundred and fifty thousand dollars.

After the power of veto competition, Jameka was upset over the fact that she had given up competing in the head-of-household competition for five weeks in one of her bids.  Daniele told Jen that Eric was the brains of everything and asked her to help them vote Eric out.  Evil Dick also apologized to Jen in order to get her on their side.  Jessica and Jen compared notes, and they came to the conclusion that Eric was playing both sides.

The AmericaÃâ¬â¢s Player choice was revealed that Eric must convince Jessica that he would take her to the final two.  In a heated exchange, Evil Dick called Eric out for lying to him.  At the power of veto ceremony, Jen used the power of veto to take herself off the block.  Daniele nominated Eric to take Jen’s place.  Eric said "iIt’s a desperation move.  They are trying to bury the player that they think is the best player and the biggest threat to them.  It’s going to blow up in their face.  Dick and Daniele, they are very dead in this game."

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for Big Brother
news.  For other great Big Brother 8 news,
please also check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother

Topics: Big Brother |

12 Responses to “Big Brother – Jen Wins Power Of Veto And Eric Goes On The Block”

1. Judi Says:
    August 8th, 2007 at 7:16 am

Maybe it’s me but I don’t like any of them. Eric is totally annoying and I would love to see America vote to have him get rid of himself. Amber is completely annoying with her constant crying and self-delusion. Jen is just plain annoying. Dick is rude, crude, swears too much, talks too much and too loud, jumps to conclusions, thinks he is the all mighty and is…annoying. His daughter is very pretty and possibly the least annoying of them all. Jessica is so gullible it is funny. At this point I can’t think of any of them that I would want to vote to win.

2. Kathy Says:
    August 8th, 2007 at 1:24 pm

How dumb, America! To tell Eric to convince his best buddy in the house to go with him to the final two? Now I’m beginning to think that maybe CBS is manipulating the answers to the questions!

3. Fan Says:
    August 8th, 2007 at 7:14 pm

Cbs is going to rigg bb8 so Eric can win there’s no way there let him get booted prejury Trust me Eric is safe utnil final 5 atleast

4. Arne Says:
    August 8th, 2007 at 9:02 pm

It is going to get good again tommorrow.

All I know that Eric has threatened Amber in some way.

Don’t miss it folks, it may get wild.

Last night;

I don’t what is up with this household, there is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy ot much crying going on.

For the first time Amber didn’t cry and then Jameka not only cries she goes on the holy roller, praying frenzy. I have to say that I found it hilarious when Jen, ( just because she is ignorant) made lame comments while Jemeka was appealing to the higher power.

I have cooled on Dustin, I am sorry, anyone that asks somebody to put up their father, is a sneak. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe, just maybe, Joe was right about Dustin all along? ( Food for thought)

I still like ED and Dani. ED is bang on, the others Eric, Jameka, Dustin, and Jessica and Amber where all sitting there very comfortable with going the mile and allowing ED, Dani, Nick, Kail and Jen pick each other off. LMAO didn’t ED pin that one down.

The house is frothing.

For the first time that I remember two sides at each others throats combined early enough to turn around the game. I’M LOVIN IT!

Eric has a nasty temper if you ask me, he was showing signs of that.

Suring the net, there are some theories out there of who flew that plane with the message don’t trust Eric or Amber. Amber has made some Jewish comments in the game.

She called Jewish people selfish and you can always tell because they have big noses and other stupidity.

Sorry, Amber is on my list to go, she can blubber all she wants.

As far as I am concerned I think Amber’s crying bouts are a rouse.

5. Mike C Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 8:27 am

What arguing and fighting? Ya have to love it. A total Jen fan, she is still hailarious!! Yes, she’s probably annoying in the house but she makes the season. ED’s tirade are uncomfortably mean but let’s see how Jen works with him and Daniele. He’s a hoot to. This season is a good one, folks–and Jameka’s Godly talks are borderline hilarious nonesense.
    What a group this year!! Poor Amber, the tears never stop. Great moment to come???Dustin votes to evict Amber!!!!!

6. Kathy Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 9:43 am

Sorry, Fan, but I think you are wrong. From what I saw on BB After Dark last night, it sure looks like Eric is going home TODAY (Thursday). Arne, you mentioned that Eric has threatened Amber in some way. I think what happened is that Amber had told Eric some very personal stuff about herself in private (about her multiple abortions, etc.) and we saw Eric telling this to Jessica. Somehow, I believe, Dick got a hold of this information as I heard him say that he would use it on Thursday to manipulate Amber to vote Eric out. My guess is that Dick told Amber that Eric has been spreading this news about Amber to the whole house and amber confronted Eric with it. From what I saw last night, Danielle and Amber were talking and Amber pretty much confirmed that she and Jameka would be voting Eric out and she thought that Jessica might too. Amber said that she was pretty sure that Dustin would vote to keep Eric, just out of friendship. Fan, I can understand your skepticism about CBS rigging votes but I just don’t see how they can rig a live eviction vote. I’m anxious to see what happens tonight! Funny, but I hadn’t planned to watch it this season and just turned in the first show because a person from my home state (Nick from Minnesota) was on. But frankly, Dick got me hooked! Yes, I know he’s rude and abusive but he also tells the truth/tells it like he sees it.

7. Kate Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 1:17 pm

thanks kathy i do hope your right I can’t stand Eric his pathetic

8. Kathy Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 1:21 pm

There’s a rumor afloat on the BB message board that Amber was told this morning in the Diary Room NOT to vote out Eric. If this is true and Eric does not go home tonight, I will NEVER watch the show again — and I would encourage others to do the same. It has nothing to do with whether or not you like Eric — it has to do with CBS manipulating the results. There’s a YouTube video that shows the scene but it’s really hard to hear what’s being said.

9. Arne Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 4:54 pm

Mike,

I really don’t like Amber now. I not only became bored with her crying antics, it was about the Anti-Semitic crap from her. I am not Jewish, but I abhor anytype of discrimination, racist remarks. I really took down her credibility.

I think Jen is a handicapp to everyone now. If they haven’t figured it out, by her giving up half of the prize money, everyone will want to bring her to the end. I think she shot herself in the foot with that move.

I like ED, he gets a little mean spirited, but he can be compared to past big brother contestants, Eric, Howie, ect………..

Dustin has crowned himself chief of alliance. I think in time that will blow up in his face.

The one’s they should also be careful of is Jameka and Jessica and even Zach. Notice they stay quiet about everything.

Where have you been Mike, haven’t seen you online for so long? Of course it really is none of my business. :D– Just asking, inquiring, being nosy!

10. Arne Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 4:59 pm

Kate,

It may just be rumour, I don’t think that Big brother would do that????

It would be far easier to just add a further twist. I am sure they anticpated the possibility of Eric being voted out. Since he was doing America’s bidding, he may be the one to bring back!

11. Arne Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 5:02 pm

Kathy,

I saw the whole blow out. If they don’t show it in full tonight, I will provide a link for anyone that wants to see it.

Amber got down, man she was just raging! Eric was redfaced!

12. andey Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 8:28 pm

ERIC ROCKS i love him. cant stand dick, his outbursts and tirades are gettin to be too much. he needs to staple his mouth shut. he’s GROSS AND OBNOXIOUS AND NEEDS TO GO danielle’s whole crying outburst over who voted to keep nick…seriously???? last i checked everyone had a mind of their own, you’re playing the game as an individual you better vote like one. vote how u wanna vote, if that were the case nick would still be there so stop your crying and whole “this week is for nick” cause news flash YOU VOTED HIM OUT these two idiots (dick and danielle) have successfully taken the target off of jen and put it on themselves. CONGRATULATIONS MORONS!!!
    amber is another one i cant stand anymore. she too went on a rampage over how she never lied and nick should still be there bla bla bla. i believe she was the wench who concocted the plan to back door him and she voted him out. stop blaming others aka eric for your actions. eric cant make them do anything they dont want to.
    And another thing, i hate how they went straight for eric, the banner said eric AND amber yet everyone disregarded that WTF???
    AMBER DICK AND DANIELLE NEED TO GO zack has to go too cause he cant think for himself, i’m thinking there’s not much going on in that head of his…………
    ERIC AND JESSICA ALL THE WAY
    This will be one hell of a week. thank god for karma cause dick and danielle are gonna get whats coming to them (oh please let it be dick first cause i hate that SOB)

Comments