Big Brother Results – Kail Harbick Evicted

August 09, 2007 08:19 PM by Joe Blackmon

Kail_harbickAfter Eric got put up on the block to replace Jen, Amber promised on
her little girl’s life that he had her vote.  Evel Dick went and told
Kail that he was going to try to keep her in the house.  Evel Dick told
Amber that Eric told him that he had something on her that she told him
about her boyfriend that he could use against her.  Through flashbacks,
it was revealed that Amber told Eric that she lied to her boyfriend
twice about being pregnant.

Amber went off on Eric for telling Evel Dick that he might use against her what she told him about lying to her boyfriend.  Amber called Eric a “devil in disguise.”  At the elimination ceremony, Julie Chen asked Dustin a viewer submitted question of why he wore the same grey t-shirt day in and day out, Dustin answered “Well, Julie, it’s all about consistency, and since day one in this house, I’ve been wearing the same three grey t-shirts because I’m a very consistent person.”

Before the eviction vote, Kail pleaded her case by thanking everyone for keeping her there the first two weeks and asking for another week.  Eric pleaded his case by saying that he had some rough times this week and hoped that he got to stay to continue to build bonds and work on bonds that needed repair.  After the vote, Julie Chen revealed that by a vote of four to three Kail had been evicted from the Big Brother house.

The head-of-household competition was called “Let’s Make A Duel.”  Houseguests had to answer questions about things their fellow houseguests said in the diary room.  In a classic Julie Chen moment, she gave away one of the answers during the competition.  Julie Chen asked Jessica and Eric “Which evicted houseguest revealed ‘one of my main strategies coming into this house with the females was I was going to flirt with them?’”  After Eric buzzed in but before he gave his answer, Julie Chen said “Nick.”  A confused looking Eric then said “Uh, was it Nick?”  After the other houseguests yelled out that she had given the answer, Julie Chen said “That was my fault.  We’ll move on to the next question.  Both stay in the game.  I apologize.”  Julie Chen’s mistake helped keep Jessica in the competition, and Jessica went on to win the head-of-household competition.

Reality TV Magazine is
your source for Big Brother 8
news.
For other great Big Brother 8 news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother

Topics: Big Brother |

29 Responses to “Big Brother Results – Kail Harbick Evicted”

1. Karen Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 9:17 pm

This bites. This is just like the season where Howie wasted his HOH and kept the Nerd Herd group in power (April, Yvette, etc.) Danielle just wasted her HOH … I bet she wishes she would have put up Eric and Dustin instead of Kail and Jen, and gotten rid of one of the “good group” as Amber called themselves. I hope Jen wins the whole enchillada at this point, as unfortunately Danielle or Dick is going home this week. I can’t stand Eric, Jameka, Amber, Jessica, and Dustin. Yuck!!! What was looking like a fun season is going to turn into another “Nerd Herd.”

2. mandee Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 9:28 pm

i beg to differ. i think that danielle and dick are one in the same LOSERS. u see they dug their own graves, they sold out way too soon, and to be honest i am getting really fed up with dick and his un-necessary blowouts at everyone. he keeps blaming others for god knows what. amber NEEDS to go because she is annoying. the crying, the whining, the uncalled for “how dare you…how dare you” put it on a post card and shut up cause no one wants to hear it. i am ALL for eric and jessica. especially eric. i dont think it was fair how the house kept flip flopping their votes and why did danielle attack eric??? the banner clearly said eric AND amber yet everyone jumped all over eric. that’s total and utter B/S my 2 cents is dick should have been gone a long time ago, and he and danielle have sealed their fate this week taking zack along for the ride, mind u zack is a moron. cant think for himself. nerd herd??? this season doesnt even come close. there is only one nerd herd and “cappy” was leading that pack. i say things are about to get interesting in the bb house!!!

3. Mike C Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 9:30 pm

I loathed Kail and glad she wont make swquester but Eric’s playing has been worse than any of Evel Dick’s ranting. He’s like a robot–not JEN!!! And Amber’s rant at him was well-deserved.
    Now Minnie Mouse Jessica as HOH and probably Dick will leave.
    Pray that someone gets Eric out of there.
    And Jen in bunny outfit is the whole Show!!! Jemeka a laughable twerp who will not win.

4. andey Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 9:39 pm

eric has done nothing wrong. all he’s doing is what america tells him to do. amber’s rant…was definately not well deserved. when she told that to eric, she clearly didnt realize that she had told millions of people (internet live-feeds) aswell. she’s an idiot for tell him something like that to begin with. i think its time for dick to go because he is border line PSYCHO and his behaviour is just disgusting. he keeps repeating the same thing. he can never leave anything alone. he just enjoys starting sh*t and thats why people are turning on him.

5. Bobby McBride Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 9:52 pm

I think that because of Julie Chen’s big mistake in tonight’s HoH Competition, that Eric should be exempt from being evicted the following week.

6. Arne Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 11:05 pm

I beg to differ, I don’t like Eric, I don’t like Jameka, I don’t like Dustin.

Here are my reasons

Eric- may be America’s player but he is a nutcase if you ask me. He is a sneak. What he told ED about Amber was a week prior when he wasn’t even on their radar. He said something similar about Dustin. I don’t think that his motives are desperate or cunning, I find that DIRTY.

When the rest of the houseguest find out he has been manipulating them and making money on the side. He is gone!

Jameka- I am quite tired of her holier then thou attitude. She runs around saying that someone else lies. But you know what! I think her whole prayer power BS is not only exploiting G-O-D but it is rouse to make everyone think she is a saint!

This is the first time I heard Jameka open up her mouth, once Jessica got HOH( congraduations Jess). Jameka made a stupid move, because she is nobody’s number one for the final two. So I don’t know why her dumb butt is protecting anyone accept Jessica. I can see her protect her.

Dustin- If these dummies cannot see after what! 7 seasons of BB that he is another puppet master, then all I can say is see you in the Jury house dummies.

They have to remember this is one week! of HOH, if they fail to evict ED, I will not feel sorry for them.

Eric can think he is safe, but he is on Jessica’s radar.

So now we get to tell Eric once more who to try to get Jess to put up.

I think if we are smart America and if you agree, we will vote to have him try to get Dustin or Jameka out.

Let’s have some fun. If ED goes it will only be a dull game to the finish.

I am voting as we speak.

7. heather Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 11:13 pm

America, PLEASE get Eric to get Dustin or Amber out! I cannot stand either one, nor Jameka or
    Eric. I am so disappointed that this season took this turn. It is another nerd herd! Good Group!!! YEAH RIGHT!!! These people are so delusional. Why isn’t anyone thinking, lets keep Dick, Dani, or Jen, so we can go against them in the end? I never thought I would ever be pulling for Jen or Zach to win, but I will when Dick and Dani leave (which we know will be soon). CBS please put more likeable people in next summer! or at least more intelligent! The stupid new nerd herd isn’t playing for the finals at all.

8. Arne Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 11:22 pm

Heather,

Use your voting power for America’s player, start voting for one of them. It may not be Eric this week, but he has to try to sway Jessica’s nominations.

Vote for one of those that you mentioned.

I can’t stand Amber either. Their phoney’s.

9. vm54 Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 12:02 am

Eric may be “America’s Player” and have to be deceitful due to that, but otherwise he is a true slimeball. He’s trashed and slandered the other HGs to advance his own cause, pitting one against another from morning to night every day.

In a sense, it’s good gameplay, but he overplayed his hand and lost the advantage of stealth.

10. Arne- Update live feeds Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 12:29 am

We have Amber now talking badly about Dani- she is twofaced. She said that when Dani had HOH she get this HOGGED her HOH!!!!!!!!!!! I think Amber is still suffering from her days on drugs.

We have Jameka the Phoney asking how Karma works with Dani.– ummmmmmmm me thinks that Jameka is jealous of Dani, it is so obvious.

Dick talks about his impending nomination lol, then says I am ready to go home. He starts practiing his I’m gone speech.

Eric is really, really, really, really, really, kissing Jessica’s ass.

Dick, Zach, Jen, Dani are talking about trying to dig Dustin the liar into a hole.

Here are my thoughts. If America voted to get Eric to vote out, any of the Nerdvous herd, then this game can turn around.

What do you think Jameka, Amber, Dustin will say if Eric starts trying to influence their demise.

I am hoping that America has voted in this way. I know I voted.

I wish Jameka and Amber would take their Karma butts and shut the hell up.

Jameka works on my last nerve. It must be her godliness attitude. :D

Amber is a two face um you know what.

11. verona Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 12:43 am

I think we should vote to have americas player have to persuede someone to put HIM up for eviction!! I started to watch After Dark earlier and to had to turn it off because I couldnt stomach another minute of those arrogant nerds…”icky creepy” Eric, and Dustin,the REAL asshole of the house. PLEASE GET THEM OUT SOON! I would MUCH rather have someone in my face (Dick) screaming whats on thier mind about me..TO ME… than the rest of those sleazeballs who talk much worse than Dick behind everyone’s back. First Nick, then Dick, then Danielle…nothing left but a house full of dorks and bores..no thanks CBS.

12. Arne- More Update live feeds- War Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 1:06 am

Amber and Jameka , you know the town crier ( Amber) and Jameka ( who sits so proper and pious) are now taunting Dick.

Dick tells Amber that she is an emotional mess and her daughter must be the same way. Amber says are you” f-ing kidding me”, dick tells Amber she is a liar, Amber looks dumbfounded.

Jameka the saint (NOT) pipes up and does a line of yo momma’s and tells Dick her husband would whip his ass. Ha ha ha ha ha.
    What a stupid twit. ED responds and tells Jameka ” she doesn’t even have a husband and all she does is lick his asshole and his balls! LOL

You would think that would of upset Jamka, but no……….

It is only when ED tells Jameka she makes a horrible Christian. Jameka starts yelling her face off and says ” who’s the liar now bitch”! Wow Jameka’s piety just went poof! All the praying and all.

So ED being who he is, goes back after stupid Jameka and says
    ” Is that what Jesus would say” Jameka now caught offguard , retorts, that Jesus would do what she was doing since day one. Umm what the hell was that Jameka, pretending to be of Holy Virtue! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, idiot.

Dick starts working Jameka and goes back after her. So would Jesus call him a bitch right now” he asks Jameka, stupid Jameka replies that, he would pray for Dick.

Then ED moves in for the kil, and tells Jameka that ” he knows more about Jesus then she does”.

Now you would think that stupid Jameka would deny that, but no her response was, ” but! you don’t live it!

Dick tells the big J, that she is a hypocrite ( I tend to agree with ED on that one)

Jameka’s biggggggggggggg response was to tell ED to go smoke a cigarette! ha ha ha ha ha, I mean she thinks she is sooooooooooooooooo big and badddddddddddddddddddd, ED took her down!

Then Jameka the Xian brings up ED mother!!!!! and says that his mother is also xian and she must be real proud of him right now. Dick asked Jameka why she brought his mother into it. (Because she is a dirty twit). Jameka’s smug retort was because he brought God into it. ( umm no Jameka, YOU brought GOD into it, you nitwit)!

Dick tells Jameka she is a bitch, a liar and a poser and tells Amber she is a mess and she doesn’t even know what a Christian is.

LMAO- These two bravehearts thought they could take the man ED down, he rolled with the punches and took them down. Jameka and Amber looked like blithering idiots.

They are both liars, and so much for their examples of being a good xian. What bravity these two shitheads are.

Karma ladies? Since both of you believe in it, I guess you just entered into the hub of Karma!

13. Arne- You are going to love this- America Votes Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 5:16 am

Dustin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes that is right, America got pissed and let their voting fingers do the work.

LMAO- ERIC NOW HAS TO CONVINCE JESS TO VOTE DUSTIN OUT.

IT’S GOING TO BE GOOD, FOLKS.

Lucky I am on vaction or I would not be up.

Night all.

14. Jon Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 5:17 am

Wow! I’m floored by the number of people who actually think that the game is interesting because some pathetic over-the-hill Tommy Lee wannabe has been bullying everyone in the house and has finally received his comeuppance. Sure Eric is a twit, but at least he fired back at ED and
    (rightfully) warned him, and his whiney daughter, that targeting an ally would be his undoing in the house.
    As far as Dustin is concerned, all this indignation over lying, scheming and backstabbing leads me to believe that this must be your first reality show. That’s what gameplay on these things is all about ( Richard Hatch, anyone?). Thus far I’d say that he’s played the best game of all.
    Until this week I would have given that distinction to Jen, but allowing herself to be kissed-up to by D+D in such an obvious move to align votes when they needed them, knocked her down a few pegs. I hope she was just using them as much as they were using her. Girl, you backed the wrong horse!
    As far as this group being the new “nerd herd”, I think that, once they send the “intimidator” and his useless offspring (not to mention Zach, whose photo appears in the dictionary next to the entry for “useless”) home, things will heat up nicely as they start to turn on each other…

15. Jon Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 5:18 am

16. Arne- See video for yourself on you tube Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 5:46 am

See the video’s for yourself.

The true Jameka and the True Amber.

Now I am going to bed, watch them, both nutcases. The holy roller and the cranker.

17. Anonymous Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 7:33 am

eric is playing the game the way it is supposedto be played.no way anyone can make it to the end if at one point they didnt scheme or lie or deceit. i think you guys are insane to justify dick’s behaviour. when the hgs get out and see that it was america telling eric how to vote not eric telling eric how to vote then they will feel stupid ESPECIALLY dick.

18. Kathy Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 9:28 am

I totally agree with Verona. I tuned in just a few moments of BB After Dark and had to turn it off ’cause Eric, Dustin, Jameka & Amber were making me so sick with their arrogant attitudes. I did here either Dick or Danielle say, though, that if the final 2 are two members of the group of 5, Dick, Danielle, Zach and Jen will be the group to decide the winner. I can’t watch it anymore — I would much rather have Dick in the house than any of the hypocrites. Most shocking of all? When Dustin out and out lied to Dick right after the vote by telling Dick that he/Dustin had voted to evict Eric! What arrogance! I would LOVE to see Dustin and Eric gone ASAP!

19. Kathy Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 9:31 am

By the way, in case you hadn’t heard, it’s a MAJOR rumor that CBS rigged the vote by telling Amber in the Diary Room NOT to evict Eric. That’s the main reason I will not watch anymore. I first had my suspicions that CBS was rigging the vote when Eric was told to align with Jessica for the final 2. How stupid to vote for the person is is/was closest to in the house! I don’t trust CBS — and the integrity of the voting — anymore.

20. Kathy Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 10:48 am

Somthing else that occurred to me. Doesn’t anyone else think that maybe Jen threw the HOH competition? When she was paired with Dick, she won because he got the question wrong and when paired with Jessica, Jessica buzzed in before she did. It occurred to me that if she wanted Dick out of the house, she couldn’t very well put him up on the block if she were HOH because of her new “friendship” with Danielle. By “letting” Jessica, or someone from the gang of 5 to win, she’d pretty well be assured of getting rid of Dick without having had to do the dirty work herself. Remember her telling Danielle that she could support her but not Dick.

21. mandee Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 10:49 am

Because he and jessica are close it made sense to promise her. he was in hot water as it was and needed her to trust him and promising jessica was the way to go. is no one else outraged by dick’s behaviour? how do u condone his behaviour. dustin and amber i agree need to leave cause they are too arrogant, but eric as far as i’m concerned is only doing america’s bidding. i’m sure if he was playing for him and making decisions for himself things would be different, its america thats screwing him over. as for danielle, she has a boyfriend and claims to love him and all but was making out with nick repeatedly and if she didnt see that that was ruining her relationship/reputation then she is not as decent as people perceive. i wouldnt expect anything less considering dick is her father. jen is starting to really grow on me.

dick has no pros in my book, he’s rude abnoxious, gross, doesnt know when enough is enough and takes things way too far
    danielle is weak willed, she pulled a howie, she turned way too soon on her original alliance, had she waited til they were further into the game, it would be jen and zack on the radar
    jameka, i dont really know what to say about her
    eric is doing what he is told, that whole amber thing, she shouldnt have told him in the first place, she did that to herself
    jessica i adore and i think will surprise everyone
    jen is a diva hands down. unpredictable like the weather
    dustin i’m on the fence, i cant say i like him or that i hate him
    amber i cant stand, she is border line psycho
    zack needs to start making decisions for himself because he is just a puppet and the strings are being pulled from all angels

22. Kathy Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 1:11 pm

Boy, mandee, tell us how you REALLY feel! For starters, it really ticks me off, these people who say that Danielle was unfaithful to her boyfriend. SHE WAS NOT! Her and Nick were friends and the most that they ever did was maybe kiss. That is NOT being unfaithful. And, no, I don’t condone Dick’s behavior but I’d rather have a person who speaks his mind than lies behind everyone’s back. Danielle didn’t betray her alliance; as far as she’s concerned and knows, it betrayed her first. I respect her more for standing on her principals in trying to revenge Nick’s ouster than to just pretend to go along with her alliance. Frankly, the biggest mistake that Dick and Danielle made was to go along with the alliance in voting out Nick in the first place. Just like when Jameka said that on principle she had to use the POV to take Jen off the block, Dick and Danielle could have said that they owe it to Nick to vote to keep him. Maybe then Amber would have joined them and Kail would have been evicted instead of Nick.

23. andey Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 1:36 pm

the thing i’m saying is dick and danielle were blaming eric for nick’s eviction when they could have prevented it by voting for him to stay, they voted him out, they need to deal with it and stop blaming others for their actions. kissing is kisisng, you have a boyfriend, dont be kissin someone else, as far as i’m concerned, thats a step in the direction of CHEATING. if anyone really lied in the game, look at amber and dustin cause theyre the biggest liars in the house, as for dick, its not right the way he attacks people, he says it to the person’s face as a pose to talking behind their backs, watch the internet feeds cause he is constantly bashing EVERYONE in that house BEHIND their backs. dick needs some major anger management

24. Arne Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 1:40 pm

I am with you Kathy on that one.

Everyone is not afraid of Dick because he yells a bit, it seems to me all of them, Eric, Dustin, Jameka and Amber have proven they can do that very well themselves.

THEY ARE AFRAID OF DICK BECAUSE HE CAN SPOT AND ROOT OUT A LIAR.
    THEY ARE AFRAID OF DANI, BECAUSE SHE CAN FIGURE OUT THEIR GAMEPLAN.

I would rather have Dick, Dani and Jen, Jessica. Then have the four mentioned.

Did anyone notice!!!! they never showed KAIL who AMERICA’S PLAYER WAS????????????????????? I THINK KAIL MAYBE THE ONE COMING BACK.

I like Dick, he is honest and one thing is he has not lied.
    He is played with their heads and got into them but he has not lied.

25. bigpippen Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 3:45 pm

Dick is just plain nasty even his daughter told him that his breath stinks, he can’t stop spitting what is his issues, Jen should have had him put off the game for pouring the tea on her head…he’s going down and I can’t wait to see him go!!!

26. Arne Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 5:40 pm

I am sorry I beg to differ.

If you were watching the live feeds last night. ED was cooking supper for the whole house.

It was Jameka and Amber that came into the kitchen and took to staring at him.

Dick asks her if she is hanging out there because she loves his company, that he feels she is a hypocrite and her xianity is a joke.

Amber joins in and tells him that it would be better if he commits suicide!!

Sorry it was obvious big and bad Jameka was looking for a fight with her sidekick the cranker Amber joining in. They wanted a fight and they got one.

I do not feel sorry for those gals, they started the problem.

They went looking for ED, he didn’t go looking for them.

Of course, Dustin encouraged them to do that, because he is not MAN enough to take on ED himself.

That’s my take on that, they looked for the trouble, argument and fight.

27. Arne Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 5:43 pm

One last thing, Jameka called ED’s mother a bitch. I am sorry, Jameka’s whole I am the very grace and goodness of God, I am pure and pious and virteous, is a sham and BS. She got real ghetto all of a sudden.

28. mandee Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 6:11 pm

i am definately NOT a fan of amber’s nor a fan of jameka’s.just wanted to clear that up. i am rooting for eric and jessica and possibly jen.

29. Rdean Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 6:20 pm

Sad thing is, does the America’s Choice give Eric as an option to have to vote himself out? I think they should because I think most of the viewers would happily give up the chance to “influence” the game in order to get rid of that little weasel. I’d like to see Dick or Dani win it all, at least you know where you stand with them and I’ll take a slap in the face to a stab in the back anyday.

Comments