Big Brother – Evel Dick And Daniele Nominated For Eviction

August 12, 2007 08:23 PM by Joe Blackmon

Evel_dick_nominatedAfter Kail’s elimination, Evel Dick called several of the other
houseguests out for not voting to evict Eric.  After Jessica won the
head-of-household competition, Eric celebrated wildly with her, Dustin,
Jameka, and Amber.  Evel Dick called Jameka a hypocrite, which led to a
screaming match between the two.

Evel Dick tried to comfort Daniele who was in tears over being in the house with a bunch of people that she didn’t like.  Jessica’s head-of-household room contained a picture of her brother who is in Iraq with the Marines.  Evel Dick told Daniele that if he went up against her that he would do everything he could to make sure that he got voted out instead of her.

Evel Dick accused Amber of being high the whole time while raising her daughter and said her boyfriend must be a mess to be with her.  Jameka said Evel Dick’s mother was a b*tch, and Evel Dick said that was a very Christian thing to say.  After her confrontation with Evel Dick, Amber apologized to God for doing drugs and appealed to God to help her do better in the competitions and get through the week with Dick.

For the food competition, the houseguests were divided into a blue team and a red team.  The two teams raced to smash guitars to look for dollar signs inside.  Amanda claimed that she was able to find so many dollar signs because God was helping her select the right guitars.  The blue team found twenty dollar signs first and won the food competition.  Evel Dick found a slop pass in one of the guitars, but he gave it to Jen.

The America’s Player choice was revealed to be that America wanted Eric to try to get Dustin nominated.  In the hot tub, Dustin suggested that he be put up against Dick in order to upset Dick when he stayed over him.  Eric went and told Jessica what Dustin said as part of fulfilling his commitment as America’s player.

At the nomination ceremony, Jessica nominated Evel Dick and Daniele.  Jessica said she nominated Dick and Daniele because they tried to get Eric out last week and she’s close with Eric.  Daniele said “It’s going to be a rough week.  I’m going to be here with a whole bunch of people who I absolutely can’t stand.  I need to win the power of veto, period, end of story.”  Dick said “This house has no idea what’s about to happen.  Will I give these people holy hell and make them absolutely miserable until I leave?  You bet your ass.”

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for Big Brother
news.  For other great Big Brother 8 news,
please also check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother

Topics: Big Brother |

28 Responses to “Big Brother – Evel Dick And Daniele Nominated For Eviction”

1. BOBB Says:
    August 12th, 2007 at 8:51 pm

I was really shocked that America voted for Dustin. I thought he at least would be liked.

I am very disappointed in the producers and editors of the show. All thay do is paint Dick and Daniele in the best light they possibly can. The editing is far from fair.

I am also very sad that so many people seem to hate Amber and Jameka. They are not hypocrites, at least not when it comes to God. Everything they’ve said about the bible is true. Viewers need to stop thinking that Christians have to be absolutely perfect all the time. They are allowed to make mistakes and Amber and Jameka’s actions have far, FAR less crude than Dick’s.
    Honestly, the people who don’t think they are true christians are the same people who don’t know the first thing about christianity. Christians have their ugly moments just like every other human being.

I want either Jameka, Jessica, or Jen to win the season!!! EVEL Dick and his whiny daughter do not deserve to purely based on the way they have treated others.

2. marina Says:
    August 12th, 2007 at 9:07 pm

i am glad america voted for aric to nominate dustin it’s not like its even surprising so it’s really stupid that people think it is america liked nick and still wishes he was still in the house that’s why AMERICA voted for aric to nominate dustin

3. Medium-sized Nephew Says:
    August 12th, 2007 at 9:17 pm

CBS is doing everything they can to make sure Dick stays. They love the ratings that apparently he’s bringing in. Is this show rigged? You betcha.

4. BOBB Says:
    August 12th, 2007 at 9:44 pm

Btw, why did everyone like Nick so much??? It is not like I hated him, but he was nothing special.

5. Karen Says:
    August 12th, 2007 at 9:51 pm

This show would be boring without Dick. SPOILER ALERT**** Dick wins the veto and takes off Danielle.**** I just hope that Jessica puts up one of the “good guys” (and not Jen or Zach) so that she thinks the votes would definitely go against Dick, and America has Eric vote out one of the “good guys” That would be good drama! Go Dick, Danielle, and Jen (and even Zach at this point!)!!! I can’t stop laughing at how pathetic Amber looks with her crocodile tears and Jameka with her “hand clapping” to keep from hitting Dick! Is that what Jameka tells her students to do as a counselor? She should set a better example for her students because I can’t believe she admitted on national TV that she has to clap like an idiot to keep from hitting someone!!! Even Dick has more self control than she does … I’m glad my kids don’t have her as a counselor that’s for sure!!!!

6. MDD Says:
    August 12th, 2007 at 9:53 pm

without Dick and/or Daniela causing turmoil in the house, I would not watch BB8 because the people – Jameka, Amber, Dustin, and Jessica – are so boring and all goody giggling girlies. boring. CBS ratings would go down. So if they evict both Dick and Daniela, then I won’t be watching them anymore. I will watch others such as Top Chef, Hell’s Kitchen, Design Star, etc. Jen, you’re my 3rd favorite…so keep your eye on Eric and hope you bust him for squirting mustard on your shirt. Eric – shame on you and I hope that you will get caught real soon.

7. cookie Says:
    August 12th, 2007 at 10:42 pm

No one faults Jameka/Amber for being christians,but when they purposely go out of their way to GLOAT and RAISE THEMSELVES AS SUPERIOR thats when they are not acting as christians. And that’s what people dislike!!! At least Evil Dick is true to his core/cause. The others are so full of themselves!!!

8. Joe Says:
    August 12th, 2007 at 10:48 pm

“I am also very sad that so many people seem to hate Amber and Jameka.” LOL! Are you kidding?!?! They ARE both hypocrites, both are Bible-Thumping LOSERS and I personally am praying to the Good Lord Above to have Amber removed from the house as soon as possible, her daughter taken away by the authorities, and, most of all, Amber locked up in a loony bin. I have never hated anyone on my tv set more than I hate Amber, with 3 exceptions: Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, O.J. Simpson. Now add Amber to the list.

9. cookie Says:
    August 12th, 2007 at 10:50 pm

10. Arne Says:
    August 12th, 2007 at 11:30 pm

I am one that did vote for Dustin, and I am glad it panned out.

Dustin is now offering himself up as a lamb, can it not get any better then this.

Tonight I had some more fun with my voting and I voted for Eric to give Jessica the silent treatment.

If anything BB was very kind to both Amber and Jameka.

They never put in that Jameka had mentioned something about Dick having suicidal tendencies, with Amber jumping in and saying ” duh yeah it would be better if you commit suicide”!

Yes they are real religious people, real religous. I cannot EVER recall of ever knowing religous people that suggest a man should commit suicide, that call a man’s mother a bitch and his daughter, that curses and swears like the holy rollers Jamkea and Amber.

There is NOTHING RELIGOUS ABOUT THEM, THEY ARE PRETENDNG FOR THE CAMAERA! That is why most of America can’t stand them and dislike them.

First of all this is BB not the Oral Roberts show. I didn’t know when I was tuning in that there would be prayer time!

It was Jameka, Amber, Eric and Dustin that took the game to a personal level. So yes we dislike them, I personally can’t stand any of them anymore.

Oh and let’s not forget Amber’s Anti-Semetic statements. What is to like about her or them!

LMAO, it is going to get better, Dick really sets out to annoy the whole household and he succeeds. The entertainment value was beyond priceless. I never laughed so hard as I did on the live feeds I viewed.

I am using my voting power to do what I can to make a breach in this alliance.

I have no desire whatsoever! to watch another dull finish. I would rather not.

They don’t like Dani because she is a good game player, she is competative and she can figure out another’s game plan. She reminds me of Janelle in alot of ways, especially the competitiveness and it is so obvious how jealous of her that all the women seem to express.

Dick reminds me of Howie, but in a diffrent light, he really rocks and rolls. When they try to knock him out, he jumps back on is feet.

Jen reminds me of Maggie and/or Diane of BB5.

Jessica reminds me of Nakomis in terms of her strategy.

ERIC the jerk reminds me of cappy, he makes unfounded allegations about others, he said in one of the feeds that before long Dani will be pregnant with Dick her father’s baby. I am sorry he is a sick, and he seems to talk about sexual perverted things way to often. He is 10 times more vulgar in his language then Dick is.

Eric gave his resume of past behaviour today on a live feed:

1. He acknowledges that he was a dickheat in school. LMAO, it appears nothing has changed with his charcter.

2. Eric said he had a teacher that hated him so much, that the teacher threw away one of Eric’s assignment on purpose and gave Eric a zero. It must be because Eric is zero. He want on to ( sigh) brag that he found his finished assignment in the teachers garbage. He went on to relate to us that this teacher once told him in front of the class that there was only one person that he hated and that was Eric.

3. He boosted that another teacher made him sit behind a stack of cardboard boxes so he couldn’t see Eric.

4. He furthered boasted and bragged that a teacher sent him to office for dentention, because he sang through a 45 min lecture.

yeah Eric is a real sweetheart. This is Ameica’s player. Not anymore!

Dustin is a pinched nose snitty player, who is a coward and a liar.

Zach is just there!

Jessica is there on the grace of everyone else.

I am hoping that America votes to have Dustin ousted if he should go on the block. The reason that stupid Dustin is offering himself as the sacrificial lamb, is that he wants it to be in Dick’s face, when his alliance votes in favour of Dustin. How stupid and pathetic. That is why I am hoping it will blow up in his face. If Dustin goes up, and America votes that Dustin should be Eric’s vote. Man that would be hysterical and poetic justice.

I am waiting for it.

ED may or may not use the veto on himself. Either way he is going to use it.

If Dustin goes on the block, Please America vote for him to be Eric’s vote.

11. Arne Says:
    August 13th, 2007 at 12:57 am

Here take a view at the smut that Eric talks about:

Eric thinks he knows us so well.
    LMAO

12. BOBB Says:
    August 13th, 2007 at 1:30 am

I don’t really hate the Donato’s, but let’s call a spade a spade. No one seems to be recognizing that Dick says very rude things too.

Don’t try and tell me that the LNC took the game to a personal level. Dick was the first to explode at someone, and all last week it was Dick and Daniele plotting to betray the others. Who kept their word in that situation?

And no one should EVER compare WHINY Daniele to the goddess that is Janelle.

13. Anonymous Says:
    August 13th, 2007 at 2:22 am

Here is another cute video, we have Dustin picking his nose, while he is telling a story and Amber and Dustin going at it.

14. Arne Says:
    August 13th, 2007 at 2:28 am

You have your opinion and I have mine. I will compare anyone I feel like comparing to another. If you don’t like that, that is to bad.

Dick and Danielle was not plotting to betray anyone. Their orginal plan was Jen and Kail. DAni figured out that Eric manipulated and set up Nick, and she is right. That’s when the backdoor plan happened. The live feed tells the full story. I know what I am seeing, I know what I am hearing. T^hat’s the bottom line.

15. Jenmensa is hot Says:
    August 13th, 2007 at 2:34 am

First of all, Dick Donato is the man. At least is he has trash to say about someone, he says it to their face. But I think it’s all game play and not how he really is outside the game. Dustin is just a hampster ass-shoving butt plug who thinks he’s the smartest guy in the Big Brother House. Amber is an imbecelic lying bitch who’s crocadile tears are played out. Jameka is trying to play the “holier thna thou” part which is getting old as well, especially since she’s not the greatest representative of Christians at all. Eric is annoying, but I can’t really hate the douchebag since he’s only doing what America wants. Everyone should be wary of Jessica. She’s totally under the radar and is starting to play her game.

16. Arne Says:
    August 13th, 2007 at 2:41 am

I agree with you Jenmensa. It seems to me that ED knows some pretty big names like Alice Cooper. As a matter of fact Kail, Jen and the rest of them thought he was lying, and it turns out he was not. They said exactly what ED that these big name stars know about ED before he knows about them.

I say the same thing, he tells a person to their face, he doesn’t make it pretty, he doesn’t beat around the bush. He lays it on the line, no ifs, buts or maybe’s about it.

I agree with all you said about the others.

I do like Dani, not because she is ED’s daughter, because she is smart and she is competative. She does remind me of Janelle in many ways.

17. Mike C Says:
    August 13th, 2007 at 8:19 am

Wow, some of these comments deserve a comment~~
    First, Jameka is beyond the Valley of the Crazy–she is a living nightmare!!! Love the fights with ED–she is way over the top–and the Church music is hilarious!! Amber a complete trainwreck!!
    ED, Dani, and Jen are the stars here and this may be the week ED goes althought its Dustin’s time. He’s lied and caused as much trouble as the weasel Eric.
    Jen is no Maggie. Maggie was a boring, lying, dull sack of garbage. Even worse winner than Jun from BB4.
    Thank GOD Jameka cant participate in four more HOH. Jen wins HOH next week and Amber and the Saitnly Jameka get put up!! That would be a JUST Godly reward!!!

18. Kathy Says:
    August 13th, 2007 at 9:06 am

Hey, Mike, do you know for a fact that Jen wins HOH next week or is that speculation/hope? As for me, if she, Zach or Dani win it, I hope they put up Eric and Dustin. Amber and Jameka are annoying but not a threat in the game. After “proof” that the game is fixed with Eric’s staying, I can no longer stand to watch BB After Dark. Actually, I did watch a bit on Thursday night but got so disgusted with the arrogance of the Gang of 5 that I had to turn it off.

19. Kathy Says:
    August 13th, 2007 at 10:20 am

By the way, something that I think is rather important that was left off the summary of last night’s (Sunday’s) episode. Dick DID win the slop pass and had originally offered it to Danielle but Danielle suggested that he give it to Jen because Jen had already been on slop for several weeks. I just love how Eric made a federal case out of Dick giving the pass to Jen without knowing or caring that he had originally offered it to Jen. The “Group of 5″ people make me SICK!

20. Dallas Fan Says:
    August 13th, 2007 at 10:45 am

I totally agree with Mike C. Jameka and Amber have GOT to get a grip! Forget about who is or is not a christian….how about just good ole’ MATURITY! For GOD’S sake girls, just turn the other cheek and leave the room! You can’t intimidate someone like ED! ED is just doing his thing (which I actually can respect MORE than the girls). It is so obvious that his total game plan is to GOAD. And the girls think they can retaliate against THAT? Forgetaboutit! I HATE Eric! The spooky way he rolls his eyes around while he is talking to someone reminds me a bit of a droid or robot…Machine Man…that’s what he is! I am glad to see Jen is beginning to find favor with both the Danotos AND America. If she just had not started the show as such an egomaniac trying to impress, I think she would go all the way.

21. FunnyGirl Says:
    August 13th, 2007 at 10:57 am

Yeah, Kathy, Dick won the slop pass and he tried to give it to Daniele, and then Daniele said: “No, give the slop pass to Jen.” I guess Daniele wanted to stay on Jen’s good side….
    This is what I think about remaining houseguests….

Dick- he tells you how it is ..you either like it or not.
    Daniele – good competitor and so far my favorite.
    Jen – good competitor too, and should team up with Daniele.
    Zach- i didn’t like him in the beginning but now he is OKAY.
    Dustin – liar….can’t stand him
    Jameka – boring….
    Jessica – does whatever the NERD HERD tells her to do
    Amber – ??????????
    Eric – ewwwwwwwwwwwww….can’t stand this guy..

22. bigpippen Says:
    August 13th, 2007 at 11:42 am

I wish the production team would ask Dick to wash his hands before going into the kitchen, he sits outside with his hand down in his crotch,(inside his pants)yuck!! spitting every 2 seconds, picking his nose just like Dustin does and then struts his stank ass to the fridge…I’m throwing up!!!!

23. Anonymous Says:
    August 13th, 2007 at 12:36 pm

Hey Mike,

I am watching live feeds that shows that Jen is playing both sides. She is vintage Maggie or even worse Ugvette.

The live feeds suggest that if Dani goes off, then Dustin will sacrfice himself. If Dick goes off then they are going to put Jen up.

I reviewed the youtube video of Dusting picking his nose, he is not just picking it he plays with it!!!! before he flicks it God knows where.

Then Amber is all over him, after he picks his nose. Yeah that is entertainment. ugggggggggggg

24. Mike C Says:
    August 13th, 2007 at 2:34 pm

I have to defend Jen, of course. I think her goofiness–make no mistake-she’s hilarious!!!-is nervousness. She’s won many people over as has Dani!!! Maggie was humorousless,bland, and used everybody–including the bald maestro-Crappy!!!
    I am HOPING Jen survives this week. Dustin goes up–and here’s a twist!!!-Amber votes him out!!1
    That would be priceless.
    Zach should go up and out but that wont happen. Zach is Just There but watch for him to provide more needed votes to keep Dick, Jen, and Dani in the game.
    The final two this year is anybody’s quess. Much luck here. But no Jess, Jamika, nor Amber in final two. The execs are trying to wiggle weasel Eric in.
    Worst case scenario:
    Jameka wins the whole thing and the church music turns into a heavenly choir!!! This would make it worse than Maggie winning or the forgettable BB4.

25. Arne- **** Spoiler Alert****POV played**** Says:
    August 13th, 2007 at 4:43 pm

************ Spoiler Alert*******
    ***********Spoiler Alert*********

****** Do not read this unless**** YOU WANT TO KNOW******* DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW *********

Ed used the POV, to save Dani. Jess put Dustin up, who offered to go up beside Ed, because he is certain that the house will vote ED out.

Dustin is now talking about how arrogant ED is!!! Who’s whole plan is to save Dani, not arrogance a father’s love.

So America we have one shot if you agree, to vote for Dustard to get out of the house.

Some things you should know.

Zach maybe playing both sides or playing with the terribleherd’s heads. He told Jess he would vote ED out.

Jen, wants ED out, but!! is also playing both sides, it is what is good for her!!

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed. If this goes through it will be the best played POV since BB5 when Jase was backdoored and since this year’s surviver Immunity being played.

I am hoping.

26. Amac Says:
    August 14th, 2007 at 2:02 pm

Trust me the only reason Jameka called Dick’s mother a bitch is because he called her one first..
    Learn from this all you insecure men.. Never call a woman a name you don’t want someone to call your mother .. PERIOD !

27. Dallas Fan Says:
    August 14th, 2007 at 2:11 pm

I am laughing outloud at you guys! Leave the “mothers” out of this! Holy Crap! There is NO defense for Jameka’s retorts…just back away from the tall black evil dick! ‘He is what he is!’ Why do the girls think they have to stoop to his level??? They just made themselves look more foolish and really immature. It is a GAME…play or be played.

28. Anonymous Says:
    August 14th, 2007 at 5:03 pm

Trust me Jameka did the name calling first and was spoiling for a fight. PERIOD!

Comments