Big Brother Results – Dustin Evicted From The Big Brother House

August 16, 2007 07:57 PM by Joe Blackmon

Dustin_evictedIn the head-of-household room, Eric apologized to Jessica for giving
her the cold shoulder.  Eric did not reveal that he was America’s
player but told Jessica that he wasn’t feeling well.  In a pool side
conversation, Zach told Jessica that he would vote Evel Dick out unless
she told him to vote the other way.

The America’s Player choice was revealed to be that Eric had to target Dustin for eviction.  Evel Dick also pitched the idea to Eric of forming an alliance with his daughter Daniele and Jessica to the final four.  In an interview with Dustin’s ex Joe, Joe predicted that Dustin’s future in the house would be very limited.  In the diary room, Julie Chen asked Jessica if she had romantic feelings for Eric, and Jessica said she was really trying to stay focused on the game right now.

At the live eviction ceremony, Dustin pleaded his case by saying the first six weeks had been fun getting to know everyone, and Evil Dick pleaded his case by telling his fellow houseguests to do what they had to do.  After the live eviction vote, Julie Chen revealed that by a vote of four to two Dustin had been evicted from the Big Brother house.  After the announcement, Dustin’s mouth dropped open in utter shock.

The head-of-household competition was called “Strange Visitors.”  Houseguests had to answer questions either true or false about a series of visitors that had appeared in the house over the week.  Daniele won the head-of-household competition, and Evel Dick celebrated.

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for Big Brother
news.  For other great Big Brother 8 news,
please also check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother

Topics: Big Brother |

26 Responses to “Big Brother Results – Dustin Evicted From The Big Brother House”

1. Kare Says:
    August 16th, 2007 at 8:11 pm

WOW!!!! What a show. I would have paid money to see that smug smirk come off Dustin’s face! Dick could have rubbed it in Jameka’s holier-than-thou and Amber’s croc-tear-streamed faces but he didn’t … Danielle winning HOH is the icing on the cake of this episode.

Yippee … the photo of Dustin above is priceless!!!!

2. Arne- Best played eviction in a long time! Says:
    August 16th, 2007 at 8:14 pm

Can it get any better then this? The best played eviction since BB5 and this year’s survivor!

Dustard smug face was wiped off with utter shock and dismay! It was interesting that he slammed the door on his exit!

As far as I am concernded he called Dani a skank and ED white trash and lo and behold, Dustard the skank and trash( I hate putting color on anyone) met his demise.

Dustin’s arrogance was astounding

I think he made the worse move since Marcellas. Dustard’s pompoous stupidity got in the way, beause he wanted to make a speech to ED! LMAO.

I don’t think I have hated a HG more then I hated Dustard and not since Cappy.

It makes me laugh, only on Dustard’s eviction did he realize that ED and Dani were right! Eric was the other vote.

However, I think Jess and Eric have played it smart and they did, because, had they not made the deal that they did with Dani winning HOH, they would of been on the block no question.

I am hoping that Amber or Jameka goes this week! I hope these two darlings are put up there. Even tho Jameka can’t compete for HOH, she can compete for POV and is still dangerous.

I know Jam and Amber are feeling like fools right now.

Had Dustard kept his deal last week, he would of still been in the house. LMAO.

If this keeps up it will be an exciting finish.

I have to give Eric credit! He played America’s nomination well this week. No arrogance no BS, he made his move and thus is keeping himself in the game.

I give Kudo’s to BB they kept the evictions off the livefeeds until the show aired. It was nervewracking, it was like watching a Hockey playoff game in overtime. I could hardly stand not knowing before hand!!!

Good Job BB.

3. Mike C Says:
    August 16th, 2007 at 8:15 pm

Very well done all, now Jameka’s next. Her Christian jibberish must leave this next week. Dani should nominate her and Amber. Amber’s tears keep her until next week.

4. FAN Says:
    August 16th, 2007 at 8:55 pm

by far the best episode so far. I’m so excited that the trash of Dustin is gone. Please now triple eviction with Eric, Amber and jam gone too so annoying.

5. Arne Says:
    August 16th, 2007 at 9:13 pm

Sorry Mike,

I am going for Amber this week. I still haven’t gotten over her vulgar Anti Semetism remarks. They can afford to keep Jam one more week she can’t compete for HOH.

A person that is racist and discrimanates against others is not DESERVING OF WINNING SH*IT!

6. Arne Says:
    August 16th, 2007 at 9:15 pm

Sorry pushed the button to quick.

I won’t mind seeing both Amber and Jameka on the block this week. Either way, as long as one of them goes.

7. Janet Says:
    August 16th, 2007 at 9:35 pm

I haven’t been this happy since my son came home from the Middle East in one piece!!!! Wouldn’t you love to watch Dustin cry himself to sleep tonight????????? Poor Jam didn’t realize that God has more important things to do than watch BB> Stupid Bch!

8. Tammy Says:
    August 16th, 2007 at 10:04 pm

I think it was great Dustin got the good ol boot…. he deserved nothing better then seeing the door close behind him… he had so much he thought he was going to say to E.D and didn’t say a word… what a spineless piece of crap

9. martha Says:
    August 16th, 2007 at 10:27 pm

so much for that ed guy cant stand him too bad he is still in the game.

10. I.M. Anonymous Says:
    August 17th, 2007 at 12:10 am

Personally I think Big Brother is just one giant scam (aka the game is rigged) aided by some of the stooopidest people on the planet…

11. Anonymous Says:
    August 17th, 2007 at 12:41 am

Sorry, but not a single person in the house deserves to win. They’re all a whole bunch of immoral people.

12. I.M Anonymous2 Says:
    August 17th, 2007 at 12:41 am

Get real! Big brother is not rigged. How stupid is it for people to think that the show execs could champion a winner that America wants? All the other people on the show are there to try and win money.

The stooopist people on the planet are those that think that everthing just has to be a scam.

The rumour forums are aided by people like I.M Anonymous to try to screw with people’s heads. Too bad so sad. I agree with the majority of America. Evel Dick Rocks

13. me Says:
    August 17th, 2007 at 1:00 am

I loved tonight….the look on Dustin’s face was priceless…I agree…Jameka and Amber need to go next…then let the rest duke it out…I am so sick of their Fake Christianity…They cuss in one breath and pray in the next…it is disgusting….THEY NEED TO GO!!!

14. dncn_knnth Says:
    August 17th, 2007 at 6:18 am

This is for Arne,
    You said you have not been this happy since your son came home, then call Jam a b***h. For what she has not been that bad. Would you still fill this way if your son did not make it home alive? What you called her you should say it to yourself.

15. seesaw Says:
    August 17th, 2007 at 7:06 am

Please get real. This show is rigged or either heavily influenced in the DR by the producers. Never in the history of BB have people loved someone like ED. Remember Marvin and he wasn’t half as bad as ED. ED has said some real obnoxious things to those girls to include “Suck”. I don’t need to finish it. He is disgusting and his daughter is irritating. I don’t think there is a person in the house who deserves to win this.

16. bigpippen Says:
    August 17th, 2007 at 10:04 am

Everyone should remember that this is just a tv show, it’s entertainment, don’t get so offended about others opinions ….it makes you appear small minded to get so worked up over people that could care less about you… get a life… stop being so judgemental!!!!

17. bigpippen Says:
    August 17th, 2007 at 10:59 am

When I say… “I’m a Christian” I’m not shouting ” I’m clean livin’”.
    I’m whispering “I was lost, Now I’m found and forgiven.”
    When I say… “I’m a Christian” I don’t speak of this with pride.
    I’m confessing that I stunble and need Christ to be my guide.
    When I say…”I’m a Christian” I’m not trying to be strong.
    I’m professing that I’m weak And need His strength to carry on.
    When I say…”I’m a Christian”
    I’m Not bragging of success.
    I’m admitting I have failed And need God to clean my mess.
    When I say…”I’m a Christian”
    I’m not claiming to be perfect,
    My flaws are far too visible
    But, God believes I am worth it.
    When I say…”I’m a Christian”
    I still feel the sting of pain.
    I have my share of heartaches
    So I call upon His name.
    When I say… “I’m a Christian”
    I’m not holier than thou,
    I’m just a simple sinner
    Who received God’s good grace, somehow!
    By Maya Angelou

18. Arne Says:
    August 17th, 2007 at 12:38 pm

This is for dncn_kenneth.

LEARN TO READ WHO POSTS WHAT!!!!
    WHEN PEOPLE POST ON THIS BOARD, THEIR NAMES IS AT THE END OF THE POST NOT THE BEGINNING.

YOU WERE REFERRING TO JANET.

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME SOMEBODY HAS MISQUOTED ME!!!

PERHAPS YOU ARE DOING IT DELIBERTLEY! HHHHMMMMMMM

19. ARNE Says:
    August 17th, 2007 at 12:41 pm

BTW DUNC_KENNETH, YOU OWE ME AN APOLOGY, ARE YOU A BIG ENOUGH PERSON TO PUT ON THIS BOARD THAT YOU MADE AN ERROR AND YOU APOLOGIZE?

I’M WAITING!!!!!!!

20. Arne- Lifefeed video updates Says:
    August 17th, 2007 at 1:05 pm

Here are some live feed video’s after Dustin’s eviction

Amber is crying and misses Dustin( Somebody she barely knows)I hope America has helped her out and voted for Eric to influence her demise this week. Then next week Jameka, I can’t stand her either.

Here is why Dustin was Americ’s choice. This video is Dustin, Amber and Jameka, realizing that Eric lied. They knew he lied they did make a deal to oust him and then Dustin tried to change the game. He failed.

Here is something from an old feed.

Amber and Jameka pulling the race card on Zach! Part 1 and 2.

Jameka wants a backrub from Zach

Zach explains why he voted Dustin! Dustin had said he would take Zach to the end and Zach knew he was lying!

Jen know video to explain why she did it, but my guess is Kail is the factor! Remember Jen was friends with Kail, Dustin did tell Jen and Kail as well that he would not vote against Kail and she was staying. If you recall Jen was pissed off last week after Kail’s eviction. So my guess is she paid him back last night for breaking his promise.

The bottom line is that Dustin was making and breaking promises to everyone and he was lying profusley.

21. Arne- Video on Dustin Agreeing to vote Eric out Says:
    August 17th, 2007 at 1:21 pm

Dustin’s agreement and Dustin’s retarded analogy that he is without blemishes on name calling. Yeah look at the feeds.

Part 2

Part 3

22. Dallas Fan Says:
    August 17th, 2007 at 1:29 pm

What a GREAT show!….too many thoughts, too little time! I’ll check back later! Love reading your “spoilers” Arne…keep up the good work. Desparately ready for Amber to go…I am so worried about her little daughter! Who in the world would put a 5 year old child through the torture of watching her Mom be in SUCH turmoil! UGH! Makes me sick!

23. my moment to gloat Says:
    August 17th, 2007 at 3:10 pm

I would like to take the time to say, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    dustin evicted and dick stays.
    yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    har har har har har har har har

thankyou america for picking dustin. the best show this season

24. Top Gun Says:
    August 17th, 2007 at 6:06 pm

E.D. ROCKS ! He has heart. Too bad those sequestered till the end will probably not for vote him to win the money. What a Great show last night. Let the games begin. E.D. has had the BEST strategy so far. Cool clips on ALL his rocker friends too. E.D. = Rock , Heart, and Truth. Imagine the boring show with out him.

25. Arne- ***** Spoiler Alert**** NOMINATIONS**** Says:
    August 17th, 2007 at 10:12 pm

********SPOILER ALERT************
    ********SPOILER ALERT************
    *****DO NOT READ IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW*****SPOILER ALERT***
    ***** DO NOT READ IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW**** WHO WAS NOIMINATED**** FOR EVICTION******
    ***** IT IS UP TO YOU FROM HERE, YOU WERE WELL WARNED*************

********Dani has nominated******

******* Amber and Jameka********
    ***** For eviction************

LMAO- I am hoping that Amber gets the Royal boot this week!

No news on who America voted for this week, but it looks like Amber so far, not sure tho.

26. Arne- *****Spoiler Alert***- Jen Knows about Eric Says:
    August 19th, 2007 at 2:48 pm

********SPOILER ALERT************
    ********SPOILER ALERT************
    *****DO NOT READ IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW*****SPOILER ALERT***
    ***** IT IS UP TO YOU FROM HERE, YOU WERE WELL WARNED*************

Apperently BB messed up. When Eric came from the DR, the BB staff had not taken! the envelope with instructions on it, which had Jen’s name on it.
    So this week America voted for Jen to be evicted.

BB scrambled to smooth things over and had to tell Jen about the twist!!!!!!!! and if she plays along the deal is that if she makes it to the end, she will not have to give up the $250,000 she agreed to in a POV comp. Jen is now running around calling Eric Mr. America!!!!!! but BB has not told Eric that Jen knows.

Eric is still running around trying to spin his web, he is still making deals with everyone and told Jameka and Amber that Zach, Dick and Dani have an allilance!!

Jameka and Amber, are doubting Eric and want to see both him and Jess on the block asap.

Pov comp has been played, Dani won the Pov and Amber came in second.

Comments