Big Brother Results – Jen Johnson Evicted

August 23, 2007 08:11 PM by Joe Blackmon

Jen_johnsonAfter Daniele put Jen up on the block, Jen told Daniele that she
wouldn’t have done that to her.  While Jen was exercising on a
treadmill, Evel Dick confronted her and told her that she had upset
people by saying that she wasn’t here for the money or to win the game.

Jen took some cartons of Evel Dick’s cigarettes, broke them, threw them in the trash, and poured bleach on them.  Evel Dick then found Jen’s clothes and hid them in the head-of-household room.  Even though Jen was on food restrictions, she decided to break the rules and eat regular food instead of slop.  After being called to the diary room, Jen explained that Big Brother gave her a penalty vote for eating.

Evel Dick blew smoke in Jen’s face, and Jen tried to grab the cigarette away.  Daniele and Amber left the house to appear on the Power of 10.  Julie Chen asked Jen how it felt to be the first person in the eight year history of Big Brother to break food restriction rules.  Jen said “I don’t know.  I thought I had already made history.  I don’t know.  I just,I was upset with Big Brother, and I didn’t know what else to do, so I thought I would eat.”

Before the live eviction vote, Jen pleaded her case by saying she was a happy, positive person who was honest, and Jameka pleaded her case by saying she was happy and honored to be there.  After the live eviction vote, Julie Chen revealed that by a vote of six to zero Jen was evicted from the Big Brother house.

The head-of-household competition was called “Tanks For The Memories.”  The houseguests had to guess which way previously evicted houseguests had answered certain questions.  If a houseguest answered incorrectly, then Jen got to push a button that dropped them into a tank of water.  Jessica won the head-of-household competition.

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for Big Brother
news.  For other great Big Brother 8 news,
please also check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother

Topics: Big Brother |

23 Responses to “Big Brother Results – Jen Johnson Evicted”

1. cookie Says:
    August 23rd, 2007 at 8:54 pm

ding-dong the wicked witch is gone!!!! YEAH!!

2. Mike C Says:
    August 23rd, 2007 at 8:57 pm

How sad that one of most original, fun players ever on BB is evicted while the God Almighty Jameka and her crying lappuppy Amber continue to drag this show to nowhere.
    Another awful final two prediction for this year:
    The plastic Jessica and the big bunny make it to the end.
    A smirking Jess wins to join bland Maggie in the BB Hall of Shame.
    You were warned!!

3. Mike C Says:
    August 23rd, 2007 at 8:59 pm

On the above, Zach and Jess. Dani goes this week!!! Dick to follow.
    And finally the puffy Amber. Eric makes final three. Are you all happy??

4. Arne Says:
    August 23rd, 2007 at 9:27 pm

Sorry Mike, I don’t agree with you. Jen in my observance was not fun, she really had no personality and was more like Maggie if in my opinion.

She started the beef with ED this week and for no reason. Then she goes on to say she won’t go to sequester she won’t vote.

I know we all have our players, but Jen did not appeal to me.

America voted by a majority of
    77 percent to evict her.

I don’t know her in real life, but she came across as a very self centered, selfish, its all about me type of a person.

She really had no reason to dislike Dani, she wanted Nick and laid claim to him on day one. He did not return the feelings. It is funny because on the first episode, Nick had said that Jen was hot and had a nice body. It was her personality and character that turned handsome Nick off!

To the end she staged this battle in the house to draw attention to herself.

She comes across as a needy person. She needs to be the center of attention at all times.

I am voting for Amber this week. I would like to see her exit.

5. Bobby McBride Says:
    August 23rd, 2007 at 9:52 pm

I think Jen knew she was toast when she got put in Amber’s place for eviction this week. I guess she just wanted to go out in her own blaze of glory.

6. Cindy Says:
    August 23rd, 2007 at 9:55 pm

I am glad to see the witch go. I do not see where she thinks she is an asset to the game. It was painful to listen to her week after week. Jen was positive in her own mind. Thanks America for voting for her eviction.

7. Arne **** spoiler alert**** America votes Says:
    August 24th, 2007 at 3:58 am

************* Spoiler Alert******
    *** DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED******* DO NOT READ IF YOU PREFER TO WAIT******** DO NOT READ IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW UNTIL THE SHOW*******

****** IT IS UP TO YOU FROM HERE ON IN******* YOU HAVE BEEN WELL WARNED*************************

AMERICA VOTES:

Amber!!!!!!! this week for Eric to get Jess to nominate Amber. Yahoo.

8. Kathy Says:
    August 24th, 2007 at 9:44 am

I can understand these people who want and/or think Dick or Danielle will be evicted this week. It seems pretty clear to me that America — or at least those who vote on the America’s Player questions — like Dick and Danielle and want them to stay. America HATES Amber and Jamika and it would be my prediction that America will not only vote for Eric to get Amber nominated but they’ll also ask him to have Amber evicted. Jess has shown a history of listening to Eric’s “advice” so I would venture to guess that Amber will be going home this week. Then I hope either Dick or Danielle get the next HOH and evict Jameka the next week. I’d love to see the final 5 be Dick, Danielle, Eric, Jess & Zach — although it’s anyone’s guess after that. I’m thinking that Dick & Danielle will stick together as will Eric & Jess and Zach will float back & forth between the two groups based on who’s in power. I would like to see Zach be the first of the final 5 to leave.

9. EZ-E Says:
    August 24th, 2007 at 1:29 pm

Well, boom boom the witch is dead! I’m glad to see Jen go, but I have to admit I am sick of Danielle as well. She’s dispicable in that 1) She basically cheated on her boyfriend in front of national tv, 2) her me me attitude about her having a hard time with her dad, who is her main ally in this, 3) her admitting that she wasn’t sure if she would save her dad as he did when he gave her the POV and 4) sick of seeing her skinny, malnourished I have so many issues canniving ways on the show. If I was Jessica, I would turn this show upside down and put Danielle and Jameka up for eviction. I can’t stand that bitch!

10. Danielle is a skank whore Says:
    August 24th, 2007 at 3:32 pm

Danielle needs to eat a few snickers bar to feed her emaciated physique. She also needs a cucumber shoved down her throat. What a cheating skank!!

11. Anonymous Says:
    August 24th, 2007 at 6:07 pm

You must be a skank, it takes one skank to know another skank whore.

She kissed this guy once and she is a whore. Wamber practicaly deduced Dustin on live feed. No name calling there.

Stop being so jealous of beautiful Dani. What is the problem, are you mad because Nick took a liking to Dani. Is this what is upsetting you?

12. Julie Says:
    August 24th, 2007 at 6:40 pm

Thanks goodness than Jen is finally gone!! She got on my nerves! I hope Amber is evicted next.

13. Danielle is a skank whore Says:
    August 24th, 2007 at 6:55 pm

Jealous of that skank whore Danielle?? Hahahaha! Yeah, I’m so jealous that she’s falling for confused bisexual named Nick. I wouldn’t be surprised if Nick dropped that skank like a ton of bricks falling for Dustin or Joe outside the house. Danielle putting true value in her relationships is like a stockbroker wanting to buy more Enron stock. And what is that smell?? Oh yeah, it’s that stench between your legs, douchebag!

14. Danielle is a skank whore Says:
    August 24th, 2007 at 6:59 pm

What’s totally hillarious is that this skank Danielle doesn’t seem greatful at all that her father is basically fighting her battles for her. Yet I sincerely doubt this “me first bitch” would do the same for her dad. I could careless what her problems are. I’m hoping that Jessica decides to team up with Amber and Jameka again and put Danielle on the block. Get her anorexic, cheating whore, bony ass out of here!!

15. Anonymous Says:
    August 24th, 2007 at 8:12 pm

My goodness you are miserable and bitter. Your eloquent communication, is breathtaking. You have clarified and defined why everyone should hate Daniele, because in your estimation she is a skank whore.NOT

Unless your her boyfriend, she has not caused you any harm.

16. ***** SPOILER ALERT***** NOMINATIONS- Arne Says:
    August 24th, 2007 at 9:44 pm

***** THIS IS A SPOILER ALERT***** ON THE NOMINATIONS****
    ****** DO NOT READ THIS UNLESS**** YOU WANT TO KNOW*****
    **** DO NOT READ IF YOU DON’T****
    ***** WANT TO KNOW******* YOU HAVE****** BEEN WELL WARNED******

Jess has nominated Amber and Zach for eviction. Zach is suppose to be the target!!!!

******* Amber is sad and readint the bible********** Jameka is in the HOH***** saying wow to Jess and then said**** to her you did not use the words***** strategey or personal in her nominations*********** Amber is mad and pissed off because she sent a message to Jess that she would vote her way***** Zach had said the same thing***** Zach is the target because he has played both sides**** and he has floated to the final six*** he has never been nominated*******

17. Arne**** more live feeds spoilers******* Says:
    August 24th, 2007 at 10:00 pm

Zach is so stupid, he was pleading his case with Jess before the Nominations and he says. ” I don’t have loyalty with anyone” He is stupid!

Jess and Eric are saying hmm, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm.

18. Anonymous Says:
    August 25th, 2007 at 9:29 pm

Sad thing is, no one will ever see Jen as a serious girl.

19. Anonymous Says:
    August 26th, 2007 at 4:11 am

If jen wanted to be taken seriously then she should of acted in a better way. She is a very judgemental person. It was shocking to find out that her modeling carreer included her being a skank herself. She always potreyed herself as a class act and called Daniele a skank. The apple does not fall from the tree

20. Anonymous Says:
    August 26th, 2007 at 4:12 am

21. Faithful BB watcher Says:
    August 27th, 2007 at 8:54 am

To Kathy: Nobody hates Jameka…what gives you that idea? Jameka is a good player and everyone seems to like her.

Now, Dick Donato, on the other hand is a pig, who not only farts all over the place, but he spits everywhere in the backyard where folks are hanging out without shoes and even lay on the grass. He is a disgusting pig of a man who I would be mortified to admit was my father IF he was my father. Daniele is 100% correct with this passive-aggressive man who says he cares and is her father but everytime she tries to nail him for his bogusness, he reverts to passive-aggressive behavior by trying to BLAME Daniele for the poor communication between her and her dad. That’s a sick, sick man to do that – setting his kid up to take all the blame for what he hasn’t done as a father/dad. PIG!

22. Danielle is a skank whore Says:
    August 27th, 2007 at 12:12 pm

I have a feeling that Jessica is going to regret not putting up that skank Danielle up for eviction. I don’t think Eric or Jessica have a chance in the final four if they go up against the Donatos.

23. darel Says:
    September 11th, 2007 at 9:28 pm

Danielle isn’t a skank..she’s a fucking cunt! I hate that bitch!

Comments