Big Brother – Amber And Zach Nominated For Eviction

August 26, 2007 08:08 PM by Joe Blackmon

Amber_cryingAfter Jen Johnson was evicted from the Big Brother house, Evel Dick celebrated
that she was finally gone.  Evel Dick led the entire house in a round
of applause over Jen’s departure.  After Jessica won head-of-household,
everyone in the house felt that they were safe from being nominated.
Amber told Jameka that she thought Jessica would put Evel Dick and
Daniele up on the block.

In Jessica’s HOH room, she received a picture of her cheerleading squad and a pink shirt that said “Booyah!”  When Jessica asked Amber what Jen meant about being sure to tell her something, Amber said that Jen told her that Eric was a cheat and had a girlfriend outside the house.  Daniele got aggravated that Evel Dick was suddenly acting like a parent and telling her to take her vitamins.

Daniele finally told Evel Dick that she was sick of his farting, his rude comments, and his trying to parent her all the time.  After initially storming out, Evel Dick later approached Daniele and said they needed to work this out.  Evel Dick and Daniele then got into a big argument over whether or not he was always there for her and who it was that always left.

In a luxury competition, the houseguests were divided into teams of girls versus boys.  While standing in an area filled with suds, the houseguests had to remove their clothes and spell out certain words with letters that were on their clothes.  The girls team won the luxury competition.  For their prize, the girls got to put on as many clothes as they could and got to keep whatever they were wearing after two minutes.  Amber was upset that many of the clothes were smaller sizes because she noted “I’m not as small as I look.”

At the nomination ceremony, Jessica nominated Amber and Zach.  Jessica said that she nominated Zach and Amber because there were other people in the house that she had been closer to the entire game.  After being nominated, Amber said “Hey God, it’s me, I don’t want you to think that, you know, I’m doubting you or I’m mad at you, because I’m not.  Because I love you God, and God bless you.  Help me be strong.”

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for Big Brother
news.  For other great Big Brother 8 news,
please also check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother

Topics: Big Brother |

17 Responses to “Big Brother – Amber And Zach Nominated For Eviction”

1. Mike C Says:
    August 26th, 2007 at 8:14 pm

Amber praying once again. Pray that Eric doesnt use the Veto and this over-the-top soap-operette is voted out. Enough! Amberica needs a break from the tears, the delusions of grandeur, etc.. all the worst of Amber!!!
    Evict her NOW!!!

2. Faithful BB watcher Says:
    August 27th, 2007 at 8:44 am

Yep – I could not believe that while Amber was praying to G_d that she said to G_d, “G_d bless you” – is she a moron or what? And as for the chronic tears, she is so unstable and is in dire need of therapy!!! Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure this one out.

Yep, evict Amber!!

3. Faithful BB watcher Says:
    August 27th, 2007 at 8:47 am

Oh, I forgot to add, Daniele is 100% correct about her father. Has anyone else noticed how he spits on the grass in the backyard all the time, where people walk without shoes? And he chews his food/meals with his MOUTH WIDE OPEN. He is a disgusting replica of a father. Between his farting, spitting, open-mouth-chewing – I’d hate to admit this man was my father. He is an embarrassment and also an opportunist!!! Yuchhhhhhhhhhh – one disgusting pig of a man. The spitting is the worst!!!! All his germs are all over the grass and backyard where people are walking and hanging out without wearing shoes.

4. Backdoor Daniele Says:
    August 27th, 2007 at 9:16 am

This is the perfect chance to get Daniele out of the house, I think Jessica will put a spin on things if Eric cares more about Jess than the $$$$, he’ll use the POV backdoor Daniele and get her out of there!!!!!

5. Kathy Says:
    August 27th, 2007 at 9:28 am

Backdoor Daniele, you are wrong. Eric will NOT use the POV and let the nominations stand. I think he has come to learn how America is thinking and I’ll bet he’s pretty sure that if Dick or Danielle go on the block, America will tell him to vote for the other person. He seems pretty set on keeping the alliance with D&D, although Jess isn’t quite so sure. But Jess has promised Eric that she will stand with him in whatever he decides. I’m just not sure who would be best to vote out between Amber and Zach. I’m pretty sure American will vote for Amber. But an argument could be made that Zach might be more dangerous to keep. My favorites for final 4 would be D&D, Jess & Eric. I could see and be happy with any of those 4 winning the whole thing. My opinion of Eric has changed alot since he’s started working WITH America’s wishes.

6. Judi Says:
    August 27th, 2007 at 11:17 am

OMG I can’t believe how delusional the bigoted Amber is. That woman is a mess. She thinks her body is beautiful! She thinks she has the face and figure to model! She thinks she is larger than she looks — she looks every inch of her largeness. She thinks God owes her something. She quickly forgets all the promises she made Danielle. Zack has managed to stay low and under the radar. I think he is a better player than being given credit for. I hope Amber’s time is up I can’t bear to see her scrunched up tear-stained face any more.

7. Danielle is a skank whore Says:
    August 27th, 2007 at 12:44 pm

Oh, Jessica, Jessica, Jessica. You will regret not putting up that skank whore Danielle. That anorexic, ungrateful cheating skank makes me sick just looking at her. It would have been the perfect opportunity to turn the game on the Donatos.

8. Arne Says:
    August 27th, 2007 at 1:14 pm

Amber, Zach and Jameka need to go. Amber played this game from a crying, sniveling, whining, stealing way. Zach has sat there with a cork up his butt and has not played the game, but just pleged alliance with each weeks HOH. Jameka has played this game with a lot of hmm mmmp, hhh hmm. Jameka would not take Jess to the final two she would take Amber or somebody else.

These three are not deserving of the win. Jamkea gave up 5 HOH’s big deal.

I hope it is a double eviction and we see 2 of those three go.

Faithful BB watcher, ED is like most man, they fart, they burp, they spit, their crude! There are many men out there. Danielle is a great player, and she wins alot of competition, but she really has to stop whining about her father. If it wasn’t for him she would be gone!

I will say that she is young! and she does not realize that.

I don’t buy all of her story in the first place that he was not there for her. When he told her that was not true! She did not have a answer and walked away. he said you left the family! So it seems to me Dani may of been running back and forth between Dad, Mom and grandma.

She is confused right now. I can imagine it is difficult for her to spend this much time with him when she CHOOSE! TO NOT SPEAK TO HER FATHER! and the reason she was not speaking to her father, was………………….. her brother said it on a BB interview if you remember. DANI OWES! ED MONEY AND WAS UNABLE TO PAY HIM BACK AND HE WAS NOT PLEASED ABOUT IT! SO THEY GOT INTO A FIGHT. OH HOW BAD OF ED TO HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY TO HIS KID, YOU OWE ME MONEY AND I WANT IT BACK. Danielle said she did not remember why she was not speaking to him! she just did not want to say i owe my dad a large amount of money and i don’t want to pay him back!

Remember women get to be blessed with their womenhood each month, I think some of these girls may be reacting very emotionally ( accept for Amber) when these little gifts occur each month.

Women are very emotional around those times and everything bothers them.

9. Jameka and Amber trying lying! Says:
    August 27th, 2007 at 1:36 pm

Jamkea is trying to get Jess to get Eric to use the POV. Jameka the holy roller, is a sneak, she is telling Jess, what Jen!!! told her. We all know Jen is lying and has been a liar from the start of the game.

If Jameka was smart she would know this! Amber is to stupid and lies herself and steals from people.

10. Jason Mathis Says:
    August 27th, 2007 at 1:39 pm

I am so sick of Amber i could puke!I have never in my life seen someone so stupid.And for someone who claims to be so religous sure does curse a lot. To be honest about it I liked Eric in the beginning, But now I cant stand him. Those eyebrows drive me nuts and the way he acts scared when confronted about anything. Hes a little bitch. Big Brother has seemed to find the biggest group of crybabys,Bitches and nerds ever.Where did they find these people,I cringe just watching these people. I hope jess wins she only has something to do with Eric because they’re in the house. Outside the house that little bitch doesnt stand a chance!Americas Player My Ass!!!!

11. dkb Says:
    August 27th, 2007 at 1:41 pm

pleasssssse get real,darling daghter daneil needs to go asp!!!! jessica instinct to get her out the door should’nt be put on hold!!

12. Arne Says:
    August 27th, 2007 at 2:35 pm

If Jessica gets rid of Dani, and if Amber stays and gets HOH, they will put up Jess and Eric.
    Amber has said it more then once on the live feeds.!!! to Jameka.
    Jameka knows this and has not told her good friend Jess. Eric will not use the POV. Amber needs to go. Jameka is not as honest as she trys to portray.

I would like to see Dick, Dani, Eric and Jess in the final four.

Amber also promised Dani if she uses the POV then she will put up Jess and Eric, vote her way and she swore on her daughter’s life.

If Jess does this, she will be where Amber, Jameka and Zach want her. She is a target! Don’t kid yourself. Jameka, Amber and Zach are lying their butts off.

13. Spoiler Alert*** POV*** Says:
    August 27th, 2007 at 2:44 pm

Do not read this if you don’t want to know **** spoiler Alert*** POV*** spoiler alert***

Eric did not use the POV. The nominations stay the same. Amber or Zach will be going home!! Yahoo!!

Video’s of Amber’s promise to Dani if she used the Pov on Amber to save her last week.

On youtube there are plent of video’s of Amber saying she will nominate Jess and Eric if she wins HOH.

14. Bobby McBride Says:
    August 27th, 2007 at 3:47 pm

I think that the two nominated for eviction on Sunday’s episode are whom I consider the remaining “spoilers” in this season’s competition. The rest of the field have an equal chance of winning.

15. Mike C Says:
    August 27th, 2007 at 3:48 pm

I can think of no sane reason to keep Amber in the game–NO More Tears, indeed!! She seemed so actressy to me–all season–it all looked fake.
    The cast has huge problems and it has been hard to latch on to favs this season–although I still still think Jen was off-the-wall and fun!! So she lied–who cares!!
    All this people live on lies!!!
    Eric’s eyebrows and Amber’s crunched,crushed face were the nadir of taste this year!!
    All the said, overall, its better than BB6 where Maggie and B00-Boo were blights on the house and the TV screen.
    But the season has matched All-Stars.
    Its anyone’s game to win but the edge to Dani. She’s a whiner-true-but she’s good in comps and KNOWS whats she’s doing. And she sniffs a rat with Eric.

16. Anonymous Says:
    August 27th, 2007 at 5:57 pm

I don’t agree with you Mike. Jen is actually a dangerous liar! A good example is that she said ED burned her, when she was grabbing at the ciggarette.

She insisted he burned her, yet Jameka ( who also wants to see Ed out) could not find a burn on her, she had ashes.

She lied about Nick’s affection for her.

She lied about what else she does for a living, ie. stripping, ( umm what else goes with that) maybe, maybe not.

She is dangerous because Jen is the type to yell RAPE if things don’t go her way.

That is the way she played the game and that is the way I perceived her. Hell that is how many are perceiving her, not so much in a good light.

Again I would like to see ED, Dani, Jess and Eric as the final four.

They were the only ones that played the game.

17. Anonymous Says:
    August 28th, 2007 at 2:33 pm

A.k.a. Jen is a spoiled whore. Sorry, but people will now see her as a skank liar. She had a chance to portray herself as a good person in front of millions of people, but she didn’t so.

Comments