Trick My Truck Season Three Finale Airs Tonight

September 07, 2007 12:03 AM by Joe Blackmon

The third season of CMT’s Trick My Truck comes to an end tonight with
the eighth out of eight new episodes.   In the season finale, Dustin
Stout, from Pass Christian, Mississippi gets a visit from the Chrome
Shop Mafia.  Dustin took his first ride in a truck when he was three years old.

Ever since, he’s been obsessed with having a life on the road.  Just a few months shy of turning 21, Stout’s counting down the days until he can begin trucking full time. Recently, he bought an old International cabover engine model truck.

He’s always wanted a cabover, and he’s been working hard to fix it up because most trucking companies won’t hire a truck driver with a truck older than five years.  So, the gang pitches in to help their youngest driver yet and make his old cabover into the meanest dragster on the road.  The Trick My Truck season three finale airs on Friday, September 7 at 8:00 PM ET/PT on CMT.

Topics: Trick My Truck |

8 Responses to “Trick My Truck Season Three Finale Airs Tonight”

1. Kathie Pregmon Says:
    September 13th, 2007 at 8:34 am

Your Trick my Truck show is great. Its good to see hard working people getting something done to better help them and the Chrome Shop Mafia guys are awesome I love them all and my family and i love when they joke around. You have an awesome show and hope you have many more episodes in the future. Keep up the great work. Tell the Chrome Shop Mafia guys keep doing what their doing. Is there any way i can get in contact with these guys. I do have a possible candidate for the show. If theres any information you can give i hope you can send it our way. It will be appreciated. THANK YOU AGIN AND GREAT SHOW

2. Robin Says:
    September 15th, 2007 at 11:59 am

I know a man that owned his own semi trucking business until his wife passed away.and now he struggles financially..and his truck is in need of repair..can you help him?

3. Jesse Glendinning Says:
    October 15th, 2007 at 9:32 am

I am interested in having my dad’s truck made over. I am a loyal fan of your show. My father is in the hauling business (mud). His truck is presently broken – it went under the water during Hurricane Katrina and Rita. We live in Lafitte, La. My phone number is (504)367-8623. This is my grandmother’s phone number, because our phone is presently out of order.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Signed,

Jesse Glendinning

4. Deborah Rosser Says:
    November 2nd, 2007 at 12:43 am

I would like to know how to send an e-mail to the Trick my Truck or what ever you have to do to see if they are interested in my brother’s story. I have written about him before. His story is not sad it is funny,he is a hoot. He is a three stooges freak.He stays on the road alot and is pretty well known as Carl on Slingblade or Moe on the road. My brother has always made us laugh so much at him,we use to get in trouble (me and my other two sisters)by our mother because she said it made him worse. I think it would make driving all week long more enjoyable with the three stooges going all over the place. He has long lonely days and nights. He has had a long dream to own a truck and at 46 he does. He started riding with my first husband as a kid and that got him started. Robert Scott is his name from Bugtussle Al.,actually Hueytown Al is where we are from originally. I will be watching my mail to hear back from this hopefully soon.

Thanks,

5. Devin kibler Says:
    November 13th, 2007 at 8:11 pm

My dad Victor Kibler has trucked for 16 years and three years ago he go in a reck and screwed up his back now he’s workin 6 days a week to put food on the table and his truck has takin a beating and he’d be a lot happyier if you tricked his truck. He has a Frieghtliner Centry and he’ll be roling trough jockland next week on his way to calafornia and ill be with him can you give us a call our number is 627-7616 please call I want my dad to be the happiest in the world please.

6. Devin kibler Says:
    November 13th, 2007 at 8:31 pm

Does any one know thier number please tell me go to kiblervictor@aol.com

7. Tekeba Bantu Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 3:28 pm

I am writing on behalf of my friend Tekeba Bantu Davis. He lost his son a few years ago who was murdered by being placed on railroad tracks. Then, his back got hurt while fighting forestfires in Northern California and Oregon. My friend Tekeba is a resilient person. He holds no racism for his son being killed in Northern California but, he has spent most of his life working with community people such as children, single moms with children and also ex-prisoners. Now that he is being hurt with serious back injuries, he would like to continue his work with the community by teaching people who are chronically unemployable how to become employed to self-determination. He has gone out and bought himself an old Ice Cream Truck and has put all his savings into the truck so far. Since his back was hurt, he has been basically unemployed but we need help now to finish the work on the Ice Cream Truck. So we´ve seen your show and we think you brothers are angels maybe you will lend a hand to help Mr. Davis finish this project so he may help people in our community become more confident in this economic time of perils that they too can work to build something for them and their families. We know you have many people who are worthy but our friend Tekeba Davis is one of them. He has a new daughter that helps ease the pain of the loss of his son. This Ice Cream Truck will truly help people and bring pride to our community in Oakland. So SOS brothers. Our phone number is (510) 927-8773 or email us at mahamatkd@yahoo.com
    Also, if the truck has to be brought to you, we in the community will help him bring it to you. Help us if you can.

8. Tekeba Bantu Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 3:39 pm

This is on behalf of Tekeba Bantu Davis again. We would like for someone to please, email us their email address so that we can write to them direclty. Also, here is our home address: 4325 Essex Street, Emeryville, Ca 94608….
    We need help on this soon. Thank you and God Bless