Big Brother Final Two Revealed

September 13, 2007 08:08 PM by Joe Blackmon

Eveldick_punchesIn the first part of the three part head-of-household competition, Evel
Dick, Daniele, and Zach had to hold onto a key while standing on a
pedestal.  To make things challenging, they had to repeatedly jump over
a fake bunny mounted on a pole, while they were periodically drenched
in cold water.

Daniele was first out of the first round of the head-of-household competition.  There appeared to be a possible malfunction with the mechanical bunny that could have helped cause her to fall.  After seven hours and thirty-two minutes, Evel Dick finally dropped out of the competition.  Zach won the first stage of the head-of-household competition.

The second round of the head-of-household competition was called “Chain Of Command.”  Evel Dick and Daniele had to dive into a tank of water and retrieve and correctly assemble puzzle pieces.  Evel Dick won the second stage of the head-of-household competition.

In a segment from the jury house, the five previously evicted houseguests were upset to see that Jameka was evicted.  After watching a DVD of Zach putting Evel Dick and Daniele on the block, Dustin gave Zach a round of applause.

In the final round of the head-of-household competition, Evel Dick and Zach had to predict how each of the six jury members completed a statement.  Evel Dick won the final head-of-household competition.  Evel Dick celebrated by hugging his daughter Daniele and punching part of the HOH display.

At the live eviction ceremony, Zach pleaded his case by saying that he played against the best of the best.  Daniele pleaded her case by saying she would be absolutely honored to be sitting next to Evel Dick in the final two.  Evel Dick said “There is no decision.  Zach you’re out.  Me and you, Daniele, we won this whole thing.  It’s done.”  Evel Dick celebrated by hugging his daughter Daniele and kicking a trashcan.

Reality TV Magazine is
your source for Big Brother 8
news.
For other great Big Brother 8 news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother

Topics: Big Brother |

34 Responses to “Big Brother Final Two Revealed”

1. Mike C Says:
    September 13th, 2007 at 8:19 pm

They Did it!!!! To cap a very good season, and Zach played a terrific end game. Cheating???
    Its a game.
    Possible votes:
    Dick: Amber, Jessica and Eric
    Danielle: Jen,Dustin,Zach, and Jameka
    Dani wins by one vote!!!
    And this was a really entertaining season!!!

2. Arne- I can't believe it! Says:
    September 13th, 2007 at 8:20 pm

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, Oh my! For the first time in Big Brother, I finally have two people in the final two that I like and I want to win. I could not be more estastic. I thought for sure that one Donato would be eliminated.

3. Arne Says:
    September 13th, 2007 at 8:21 pm

Mike at times we are polar oppositites. I think ED will win it, but who cares. I like both of them. :D

4. M Says:
    September 13th, 2007 at 8:32 pm

I think Zach will vote for Dick, Mike.

Dick by one.

5. Karen Says:
    September 13th, 2007 at 8:47 pm

Finally … I can actually watch the finale and be happy for whoever wins. Dick should win because he had a huge target on his back yet somehow he survived! Go Dick … plus he’ll give a lot of the money to Dani anyway, somehow I don’t think she would return the favor as she seems self-centered and selfish.

6. diane Says:
    September 13th, 2007 at 9:24 pm

Yes they played a good game, but Dick was very nasty to each and every player! He also cheated throughout the game. I don’t want Danielle to win because she is a spoiled brat that can’t even pack her own clothes. So if I had to pick it would be evil dick.

7. Jamie Says:
    September 13th, 2007 at 9:36 pm

I agree that ED should win because he was doing all the dirty work for the little princess. As for the money, in CA $500,000 goes only so far and ED will share with both kids (it seems). I would like to see a reunion show two weeks after the finale to see ED’s reaction to his little darling’s remarks about him. Each person said and did idiotic things. At least ED was always nasty and in your face while Dani chose to backstab everybody behind their back and play the woe is me because of my Dad card. I feel sorry for ED (i surprise myself) after he sees and hears her comments about him.

8. Jaime Says:
    September 13th, 2007 at 10:21 pm

THIS SEASON SUCKS! I was rooting for ED in the beginning because of how harsh everyone was being to him. But as soon as he turned into a hateful person who tortured EVERYONE (except Jess) in that house then he needed to GO! I wanted to see Jess and Eric in the end but oh well. Better luck next year!

9. Danno Says:
    September 13th, 2007 at 10:49 pm

Dick is the most hated houseguest (by the other houseguests) in BB history. For him to be in the final two speaks volumes about what a genius game he’s played. Her deserves the win.

10. Bobby McBride Says:
    September 13th, 2007 at 10:52 pm

This could be the best finale in the show’s history!!!!

11. micquedee Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 12:09 am

Yick and yuck. They are both pathetic but worse is CBS for allowing abuse and cheating by Dick. (ie: Dick’s hand came off the key TWICE…it’s on the tapes, but CBS said nothing. If that had happened to Zach, they would have pulled him off right away). If CBS was consistent and let all houseguests get away with things, that’d be different. It has been obvious since the first week that CBS was manipulating the game for a D/D win.

12. Stella Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 12:09 am

THE WORST AND PREDICTABLE BB IN HISTORY WITH THE MOST DISGUTING FINAL 2 EVER.

CBS RIGGED THIS GAME!

13. dick a genius? your mother smoked crack, then had you Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 12:25 am

all the defending of the donatos that u do & the $$$ still don’t hide the fact that as a father he is the worse role model and biggest retard anyone could ever meet or learn from and as a daughter she is one of the most vain, insecure troubled woman on or off tv-EVER! They both should be ashamed of themselves as people, use the $$$ to move to an island somewhere far away of normal civilization and die one day, hopefully soon.

14. ilikesurvivor Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 12:36 am

Amber on AMericas next top model? http://www.realitytvspoiler.com/

15. vm54 Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 3:34 am

CBS’s pimping of these two white-trash whores has really set the bar low for future seasons. I suppose it’s okay to cheat on competitions and receive coded letters, as well as demean other contestants as long as you make “good TV.”

16. Anti-Donatos Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 4:05 am

I would imagine there should be some type of penalty for ED for destruction of BB property…even as minor as it was. I strongly feel this whole competition was rigged, and because of this, sadly I won’t be tuning in next season.

17. diane Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 5:51 am

I agree! Dick hand did come of the key! I saw it! Why couldn’t CBS see it? I think they did but wanted the ratings! I also think he put the blue ball in Jameka’s tube.

18. nikki Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 8:19 am

To all the Donato haters why is it that you take everything personal in this game. Thats just what it is a game. Wether you agree with the Donato’s for playing a dirty game or not the fact is they played a hell of a game. No one can take that away from them. That is why they are where they are right now. They did not walk into this game to make friends. They came here to win the money. They did whatever it took to get to the top. So what if you dont like the way they played the game. Do you think they give a rats ass what you think of them. NO they dont!! The fact of the matter is they played a kick ass game. They deserve to be where they are. No one in the house could come close to playing the game as well as the Donato’s did. So on that note DON’T HATE THE PLAYERS WHO PLAYED THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Mike C Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 9:37 am

Thank you, Niki–all these comments trying to show the Donatos as cheats or worse, do not really matter because as Dick said,”We’ve won it all!”
    We can quibble with this or that but none of the other HG’s really seemed to care about the GAME!! Eric only wanted to make money as Ap–Jen wanted the camera and fun-Amber’s endless crying looked fake–Jameka’s playing was pompous and belonged on Survivor!!-and poor Zach didnt play until the end.
    The rest of cast were almost invisible!!!
    Not the best cast by miles people!! But the Donatos were the best team as Dick stated, and they proved it.
    Yes, Dani’s personality leaves a lot to be desired but she played hard. She knew how to play. Dick’s nastiness knew no bounds but it worked.
    Props,kudos, to both. As good a season as All-Stars and wildly entertaining. Cheating or no cheating. A bonus–great ratings!!

20. jen Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 10:46 am

Why is everyone so upset? This is Big Brother….stuff like this always happens

21. Nikki and Mike C., go f*ck urselves Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 4:31 pm

how can u say the dumbnatos played a good game when 3 yrs ago, dick would have gotten kicked out for the ice tea on jen’s head (Scott went home for throwing a chair at, well, noone, before). what kind of good game is pouting, swearing, demeaning, spitting and being an ahole? a classy winner is Lisa or Drew-a sh*tty winner is a dumbnato. white trash lower than life scum. they make big brother look bad. the other bbs must think america’s is crazy. if u like the dumbnatos then u live in a world of scumbags.

22. Anonymous Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 8:00 pm

CBS – detroyed BB8 in a quest for ratings. The integrity of the game will be lost forever. I wish the jury would elect not to vote and let the producers pick who they want, same as they had all season. There will never be a BB9.

23. Mike C Says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 8:36 pm

So the game was rigged? So what?
    I dont believe it. These bashers have now attacked CBS!! Who’s next?
    Jessica??
    For shame all you high-handed investigators for trying to unravel a Reality show!!!!
    If you want nice people, get a nun, a priest,a rabbi, or Dick Donato!!!
    Enough!

24. Maria Says:
    September 15th, 2007 at 8:10 am

I’m thoroughly disgusted with this whole season. CBS should’ve eliminated Dick when he assaulted Jen with the iced tea. He should’ve been eliminated when he admitted cheating (via letters with his son).

As soon as Zack lost the HoH, I turned the channel and I will NOT be watching when CBS rewards the Donatos for being amoebas on fleas on rats.

25. Sandy Says:
    September 15th, 2007 at 12:03 pm

I was so disgusted to see Dick and Danielle win the final two that I turned off the tv and am not even going to watch the finale.

26. nikki Says:
    September 15th, 2007 at 12:23 pm

question for all you Donato haters are you sure you are not related to Amber? Cause you guys are such big cry babies. I am ready to call the wambulance. Quit boo hooin its just a freaking game. The Donato’s won they played the best game. wether dick is an ass or dani is a brat it made them $550,000 richer. So once again DONT HATE THE PLAYERS WHO PLAYED THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. Larry Says:
    September 15th, 2007 at 12:52 pm

I agree with those who are referring to the Donatos as white trash!!! To watch a 44 year old man(?) use obscenities whenever someone crosses his path shows that he is low and his daughter better run to the hair salon and get her roots done as soon as the finale is done. They are both Creme-dela-scum!!! CBS has lowered themselves with supporting these 2 disgusting pieces of whatever they are. Evel Dick SHOULD HAVE been eliminated for assaulting other contestants!!! I also doubt there will be a BB9!!!! It may be a game as some of you are protesting BUT assaulting another contestant should NOT be allowed by anyone!!!!!!

28. DONNIE Says:
    September 15th, 2007 at 4:19 pm

I AM A COMPETER MYSELF, SO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY IS ALL ABOUT COMPETETION!
    I AGREE THE DANOTAS PLAYED A GOOD GAME, BUT I CAN’T BELIEVE EVIL DICK GOT SO MANY PEOPLE TO BE SCARED AND AFRAID OF HIM.
    THAT WAS HIS GAME AND EVERYONE FELL FOR IT!
    IF JUST ONE OF THE DONATOES WOULD HAVE BEEN VOTED OUT, THE OTHER WOULD HAVE SOON FELL. TOGETHER THERE ARE A VERU HARD TEAM TO BEAT, BUT IF IT ONE OF THEM WOULD HAVE BEEN EVICTED EARLIER , WHICHEVER WAS LEFT WOULD HAVE FELL.
    DICK PLAYED THE GAME BETTER THAN EVERYONE, EVEN AS MUCH AS I HATE TO SAY SO.
    EVERYONE FEEL FOR HIS GAME PLAN.

29. Anonymous Says:
    September 15th, 2007 at 5:57 pm

all everyone can do is make the finale the lowest rated show of the season!

Do not watch!!!!!

30. Arne Says:
    September 15th, 2007 at 8:34 pm

Sorry I am watching, I don’t hate the Donato’s I love them. They played the game well. I am not going to go through these baseless arguments once more. I have said my piece on my feelings of all the HG’s.

I agree with Mike C

Enough!

31. Karen Says:
    September 15th, 2007 at 8:55 pm

Love ‘em or hate ‘em, the Donatos sure made the season interesting! Can you imagine the snooze fest if the “good” Jameka, Amber, and Zach would have stayed instead. Thank God OUR prayers to get them out were answered! LMAO

32. Anonymous Says:
    September 16th, 2007 at 7:03 pm

i REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHERE DICK WORKS, HE WOULD BE A REAL TRIP TO SEE IN PERSON.

33. P.C. Says:
    September 16th, 2007 at 7:05 pm

aNYONE KNOW WHAT NIGHT CLUB DICK WORKS? HE WOULD BE A REAL KICK TO SEE IN PERSON.

34. P.C. Says:
    September 16th, 2007 at 7:06 pm

ANYONW KNOW WHAT NIGHT CLUB DICK WORKS AT? HE WOULD BE A REAL KICK TO SEE IN PERSON.

Comments